All is Well That Ends Well

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you don't pull those divorce papers Chuck I'll ruin you. I don't want to, but I'll do what I have to do to stop this divorce."

"I'm going to say this just once Hillary. Go into court with those assholes and lie and I'll ruin every one of you. So far all that stabbing me in the back has cost them is their jobs. If they go in with you and lie I'll make you all pay."

Hillary started to say something else, but I closed the door on her.

+++++

Hillary got a lawyer and the dance began. Her lawyer demanded and my lawyer countered and this went on for a while with neither side giving an inch and finally it went to court. I told my side and then Hillary and the Asshole Five got up and told the story that she said they would tell. The judge said it sounded like a "He said, she said" situation only she had back up and I didn't. At that point my lawyer said we has all the back up we needed and he produced the tapes and several prints that had been captured from the tapes and the audio tape from the conference room. The judge hauled both attorneys, Hillary and me into his chambers and started to ream our asses for not getting all of the garbage out of the way before coming into his court.

"You had the tapes and you could have disclosed that you had them and not have had to drag this farce into my courtroom."

At that point I interrupted the judge and told him I wouldn't let my lawyer disclose.

"I wanted everyone to see what lying scum Hillary and my five ex-friends were and the only way to do that was get them into court and let them lie in front of God and everybody and then prove them liars."

The judge called a recess and I left the courtroom and made a phone call. That afternoon a messenger service delivered copies of everything I had to the wives of the five assholes and to Hillary's mother, father, sisters, brother and her two living grandparents.

+++++

That was three months ago and the divorce is final. Hillary left the marriage with only what she brought into it - her maiden name. Steve was somehow able to save his marriage, but the other four are in divorce court and they are not going to make out near as well as I did. I haven't heard a word from Hillary since she called me up the day after our day in court and called me every rotten name she could think of.

"How could you be so low as to send that stuff to my family?"

"I warned you that if you lied in court I would ruin you. You should have known me well enough to know that I would carry through on my threat. You lied, and I saw to it that you paid for that lie" and I hung up on her.

I'm rid of her and I suppose I should be glad, but why do I think about her all the time and why do I feel so damned miserable?

12