All Mixed Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, when do you plan on moving back to Sandusky?" Susan asked Jamie.

Her question caught Steve off guard. He turned to Jamie, with a questioning look in his eyes.

Jamie shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. I haven't planned that far ahead yet."

"You should," Susan told her, "you're a young woman and you'll marry again. I know it may be hard finding a good man, being pregnant and all, but I'm sure there is someone willing to take you."

Steve sensed his daughter's mood and knew she was fighting to maintain her composure. He reached out and covered her hand with his. "Jamie's fine right where she is. The house is big enough for her and the baby. But we appreciate your concern."

Walter eyed his wife. Steven caught the exchange, but knew Susan was not done speaking. He squeezed Jamie's hand and placed it on his lap.

"It is a big house, but surely you know it isn't healthy for her to keep herself bottled up in that place. It isn't healthy for you either. You're both young and well, surely you want to get on with your life too. It's been over three years since Patricia passed and you need a woman in your life, not a baby."

Jamie's jaw tightened and the hand he held curled into a fist. "Dad wants me there, but if there comes a time when he's ready to move on as you are so quick to endorse, he'll do so and I won't stand in his way," Jamie said.

Susan cleared her throat. "Well no woman is going to want to compete with a daughter and a baby, besides it's shameful. You living there with your dad and looking like you do. People who don't know better -- well -- if they don't know you're related -- well you know what they might think. Your dad has a fine farm and his crops are his livelihood, a scandal even in this day and age would hurt and..."

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Jamie asked. Her voice had raised to a level that was easily heard several tables away.

Steve whispered her name and tried to calm her as he intervened. "Susan, thank you for your concern, but to folks that don't know us it doesn't matter what they think and for those that know us, surely they would squash any rumors or misconceptions. Wouldn't they?" he asked, his eyes held hers for a long moment.

"Of course they would. We would -- anyone that knows you would." It was Walter that answered. "I think Susan's had too much wine this evening and..."

"I have not had too much wine. Look at her. She's as much a whore as her mother and ..."

Walter slammed his fist on the table; the dishes rattled and shook under the impact. "Enough!" he shouted. A room full of people turned and stared at the group. Walter rose from his seat and dropped money on the table. "I'm sorry Steve, Jamie," he looked down at Susan who sat quietly with her hands on her lap. "Let's go home, once again you've made me lose my appetite, I'll be damned if you make me lose my friend."

Susan left the table with her head held high. Walter followed behind her. Eventually the restaurant's guests returned to their meals and Steve was left to fume silently next to his daughter. "What was that all about?" Jamie asked.

He sighed and took a drink of his beer. "I knew Susan and your mom weren't friends, and that they only got along for Walter and my sake."

"You've always known that, but wow -- the whore comment. I almost leaped across the table and did you see Walter, I've never seen him so angry. He looked like he was going to hit her. Do you think she's okay?" Jamie asked.

"She's okay. He's not going to hurt her. He'll take her home and she'll go to her room, he'll go to his. They stopped sleeping together a long time ago. Why they're still married, I don't know."

"Wow," Jamie whispered.

"You have to understand it was always Walter, Patches and I. Susan was late coming into the group, but she caught Walter's eye real quick and I swear it was love at first sight for the both of them. I don't know why she never warmed up to your mom, but she didn't. After you were born, Susan miscarried and that made the rift even wider."

He eyed his daughter's plate. "I know it's hard to enjoy the evening, but you need to feed my grand baby, so let's get these plates cleared away and have a good ending to what started out as a great day."

She smiled and Steve's heart skipped a beat. Patches looked right back at him. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath. When he opened them his daughter was beside him and a waitress had appeared to clear away Susan and Walter's dishes.

~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~

As the final trimester of Jamie's pregnancy neared the end, she found herself growing more anxious for her bundle of joy. Her father was everything a woman could want her dad to be. He was giddy with excitement over his grandson, an ultrasound having confirmed what he and her 'uncle' Walter had known from the start. Susan's visits were few and far between, and usually short. She would stop in and talk with Steve, but rarely ever acknowledged Jamie or the protruding belly.

She slept more and more downstairs, sometimes she would wake up covered in a blanket. Drowsiness seemed to hit her at all odd hours of the day. She'd collapse either onto the couch or a chair, a few times she'd curled up in her father's bed while he worked in the barn. He had been working on several projects, spending more and more hours away from the house. She had a feeling he was working on something for the baby, but she stayed clear of his projects, knowing he would feel terrible if she were to spoil the surprise.

During the last three month she and her father had grown up. She still ached for Freddy and when she would come to him seeking comfort, he would open his arms and allow her sanctuary. Jamie still was not interested in dating and though she encouraged her father to "get out there" in truth she was glad he didn't. She loved having him to herself and looked forward to raising her son with him. The plan to move back to Sandusky, where her and Freddy had lived was no longer a part of her musings. The house by the lake was still available and she could just as easily live there and raise her son the way she'd been raised. A new man in her life would complicate things right now.

Jamie looked at the clock and frowned. Her dad was still in the barn and it was growing late. She was tired and ready for bed. She chose to head to bed and fell asleep only after hearing him curse himself for stubbing his toe on the table, something he was prone to doing.

The sound of breaking glass brought Jamie out of a deep sleep. She tossed off the covers and pulled on her robe. A baseball bat rested by her bedroom door. With sweaty palms she gripped it and headed downstairs. After growing up in the house Jamie knew exactly where to place her feet in order to keep the steps from groaning under her weight. The sound of her father's voice and the "fuckin' hell" made her pulse calm. She grinned, knowing that her dad had most likely gotten up to pee and had knocked something over.

Jamie took the rest of the steps without thought to the sound of her descent. She looked for her father and heard his gruff voice coming from his bedroom. Once inside the room, she turned on his bedside lamp. "Daddy?" she whispered. He was in the closet, clothes and boxes were strewn every where. "Daddy, what are you doing?" she asked. Jamie noticed the almost empty bottle of whiskey; she saw the glass on the table and knew what had happened. She hadn't seen her father drunk since the day they put her mother in the ground. In fact it had been the only time she'd seen him drunk.

"Baby girl, I didn't mean to wake you," Steve said as he pulled another box from the closet. It was heavy and Jamie saw him stagger under its weight. She hurried to help him.

"What's going on? You should be in bed." Jamie chastised her parent as they worked together to lower the box to the floor.

Steve looked up and Jamie smiled. She took his hand and led him to the bed. "You need your rest," she said. Jamie squatted down and tried to pull his shoes off his feet.

"I'm sorry sweetie. I didn't mean to be so loud. I hope I didn't wake the baby."

Jamie chuckled and rolled her eyes. "This baby has been awake non-stop all day." She felt her father's hand at the back of her hair; his fingers tangled in her curls and pulled slightly. Jamie winced, circled his wrist with her hand and tried to pry his fingers loose. "Daddy, let go that hurts."

"Sorry baby."

She got his shoes off and rose to help him with his shirt by pulling it out of his jeans. Her belly ached; she rubbed it gently as her dad finished taking his t-shirt off. He tossed it to the side and wrapped his arms around her. "Dad!" Jamie squealed; she put both of her hands on his shoulders and pushed him back. He held her close as he stood up and lowered his mouth to hers.

Jamie smelled the liqueur. "Stop it," she told him as she pushed away.

"Come on Patches. I'm sorry. I swear Susan and I didn't do anything. I love you, baby." His mouth fell on her neck as she twisted away. His arms held her tight. Her belly was squeezed between them. The baby kicked and Jamie winced. "God your tits have gotten so big. That little Jamie, she likes your boobies, but not as much as I do."

Steve's hand reached into her robe. Jamie shrank back. Steve pushed her toward the wall. She felt the solid surface beneath her gown and robe. "Daddy, you're drunk and you need to stop. I'm not mom. It's me Jamie."

"Jamie -- yeah, I can smell your milk. Did you just finish feeding her?"

Jamie screamed when her father's hand reached out and cupped one of her breasts. She clawed at his arm as he bent down and began to suckle her nipple through the fabric of her nightgown. The milk flowed from her tit, soaking the material and filling her dad's mouth. She fought the sweet release of pressure and the way it felt to have a man's mouth on her. "Dad, please, please stop," she whispered. Tears fell from her eyes.

He popped her tit from his mouth and gathered her nightgown in his hands. Jamie knew he wasn't aware of what was happening and she closed her eyes as she lifted her knee and punched him in the jaw. Both actions landed where she wanted them too and her father stumbled back; his hands grabbed his testicles, while he rolled onto the floor. Jamie hurried from the room, shutting the door behind her. She felt her heart racing as she ran back up to her bedroom and locked her father out. As she fought for breath a warm rush of liquid washed over her thighs. Jamie stared down at the floor, flicked on her bedroom light and looked at the fluids. "Fuck," she hissed.

The movements and pain she had experienced all morning she had chosen to ignore; this one she could not. With the loss of fluids, Jamie felt the first contraction much more than the previous "mini-ones". She looked at the clock by her bed and thought about her father and how he was of little use to her now. Calmly she walked over to the bedside phone and dialed Walter.

"Hello?" Susan's voice reached through the line.

Jamie cringed. "Susan, it's me Jamie."

"Jamie? What are you -- oh my god, has something happened to Steve? Tell me right now! What's wrong!" Susan's voice was frantic.

"No -- dad's fine. It's well. I need someone to take me to the hospital. Dad's had too much to drink and my water broke. I'm having contractions and..."

"Oh," Susan sighed into the phone. "Hold on, I'll get Walter for you. I was up reading a book."

Jamie waited on the other end of the line; as she did she opened up her dresser and pulled several pair of panties and bras from the drawer.

"Jamie?"

"Walter, I'm sorry to bother you, but Dad's drunk and my water broke," Jamie explained, in case Susan had left out the details. She heard the woman in the background ask "where's Steve?"

"Tell her he's in bed. He's drunk, so there is no way he can help me out. I need you or Susan to take me to the hospital."

"I'm coming. You're dad's gonna be so pissed at himself in the morning," Walter said over the phone.

Jamie hung up the phone and felt her muscles tighten. She bit down on her lip, checked the time and blanched. She had only been on the phone five minutes. Was that too close, she wondered as she breathed through the contraction and waited for the pain to recede. When it did she calmly picked up the small duffel bag she had near her bed and stuffed her underclothes into it. She already had two nightgowns and a change of clothes in the bag folded and ready to go. As well as her toiletries.

The walk down the stairs was slow and as another five minutes approached Jamie closed her eyes, rested against the wall of the living room and breathed while her body's insides flexed and twisted. She cursed her father for being drunk, but knew she'd forgive him in the morning. He would already feel horrible for missing out on Little Fred's arrival.

Jamie heard Walter's car and knew help had arrived. She waddled to the kitchen and opened the door. Susan stepped through. "Where's Steve?" she asked.

"Show a little restraint," Jamie muttered. Susan glared, pushed past her and headed toward her father's bedroom.

"He's probably passed out by now!" Jamie shouted at her retreating back.

"Don't worry, your Aunt Susan's a nurse. Your dad will be fine," Walter said.

He stared at his wife's back until she rounded the corner and heard her voice through the walls saying, "Oh Steve! What's happened?"

"Come on Jamie, let's go have us a baby."

Jamie smiled, grabbed his arm and squeezed as another pain shot through her belly and into her back. "Yeah, lets."

~ ~ ~ * ~ ~ ~

Steve sat on the floor of his bedroom; his vision was blurry and his balls ached. Patches was pissed at him, and all because of Susan. She had cornered him in the barn and had her hands all over his crotch. Patches had walked in and saw them. She jumped to conclusions and before he knew it she was ordering him out of the house. But, he was sure he could still taste her on his tongue. Her baby milk was sweet and heavy scented. Yes, she still loved him, even if he had fucked up and let that two bit hussy trick him.

"Oh Steve! What happened?"

He looked up at the voice and saw a woman standing over him.

"What is all this..."

His mind was clouded with drink. He licked his lips and sighed. "Patches," he whispered.

"I see. You were looking at all her stuff, weren't you. Here's her favorite dress, shoes and look you even got down that damn box with her fuckin' wedding dress."

He watched the blurred vision move around the room, lifting and dropping things. "I'm a mess," he admitted.

"No, just drunk. Is this her perfume?"

The scent of honeysuckles filled the room. He closed his eyes.

"And I bet she wore this for you, didn't she?"

Steve turned his head. The woman smelled like Patches, yet her voice seemed huskier. A trait he didn't like in a woman; it reminded him of Susan. "Damn bitch," he muttered.

"What? You don't like this? Was she wearing it when Walter fucked her?"

He shook his head. Walter fucked who? What was the woman saying? Walter fucked the woman? He fucked Patches? Who fucked who?

"Here sweetie, let me get you a drink."

He heard the sound of footsteps crossing the room. A glass was pressed to his lips. He drank deep until the contents were gone. "There, now let's get you up and into bed."

Steve felt the woman's arm wrap around his back. She was taller than Patches, but damn she smelled like her and wasn't Susan married to Walter? Why would Susan be in his bedroom. He licked his lips and tasted dried milk on the corners of his mouth. Patches' milk. "Forgive me baby," he said as he pulled his wife into his arms and buried his face between her large breasts.

He felt fingers tangle in his hair, massaging his scalp. His cock hardened. He spread his legs and urged her to slide between them. The feminine curves seemed foreign and yet familiar. Fingernails trailed down his biceps and under his elbows. He felt her palms drag along his forearms. Steve flexed his muscles; he knew how much Patches liked the feel of his body as his muscles contracted under the skin.

"You've got too many clothes on baby," he whispered against her chest. She slipped away and pressed another drink into his hand. Steve downed it greedily and watched her shed her clothes. He had known she had gained a few pounds; the baby was drinking and she needed extra nourishment, but he had neglected to compliment her on her body. Her breasts were larger, this he had quickly noticed, but the rest of her seemed more filled out. Bony hips and spindly legs were very attractive on his Patches, but what stood before him was a woman who had obviously chosen to feed herself and their child. His heart swelled with new found respect and adoration.

"God your beautiful," he said as she walked toward him.

"I've waited a long time to hear that," she whispered.

Steve stood up and felt her fingers pull at his belt. He cupped her right breast and teased her nipple. "You've filled out Patches."

Her fingers paused; he flicked the center of her tit with his thumb and kneaded the flesh. She went back to work and worked the belt loose, then his button and zipper. Though he stumbled, Steve took it upon himself to remove his pants and socks. He heard Patches laughter and took a deep breath. She sounded different, but she smelled the same. His cock jerked and slapped his abdominal muscles.

"Lay down Steve."

He grinned and moved to the center of the bed. His head pounded; he ignored the ache. The weight of the bed shifted as she climbed up. She straddled him and took his cock in her hand. Steve grinned. "I see you're not mad any more," he said. He rested his hands on her hips and together they forced his cock into her slick hole.

"Oh god yes," she whispered as his cock filled her.

She kept him buried inside for several seconds before she began to ride him. Steve grunted his approval. He grabbed her bouncing boobs and pinched the centers. They grew hard and taut. The room spun as they fucked, but Steve didn't care. His Patches had forgiven him as his come shot into her, he heard his name fall from her lips. He continued to pump his seed into her and knew that if Jamie was going to have a sister or brother tonight would be the night. He grinned at the idea of bringing another baby into the world with his wife.

Renewed energy spurred him on and he rolled over, taking Patches with him. He lowered himself to her pussy and began to drink at her sex. The taste of their combined seeds brought a question to his mind, but he pushed it away when he heard her cry for more. Steve answered the call by sucking and feeding from her heated core. His cock began to lengthen. He rose up and impaled her; the sound of her gasping for air as she climbed closer to the edge of her orgasm made his pulse race. He shot another load of come into her and another wave of her cream showered him. Together they rode the crashing waves until both were spent with exhaustion.

Steve climbed off her and laid on his back. He felt her hand rest on his chest and her lips kiss his brow. "Thank you Steve," she whispered, as her fingers trailed down to his limp member.

He laughed. "Thank you Patches. I'm sorry about earlier."

"Earlier?" she asked, as her mouth moved to take in one of his nipples. "What happened earlier?"

"You know, about Susan and me in the barn."

Her movements stopped. Steve groaned. "Come on, I don't want Susan, she's Walter's girl. I didn't know she was gonna be in the barn. I turned around after taking a piss and there she was."

"Oh, that. It's okay. Let me help you forget all about it."

Steve moaned in appreciation for his forgiving wife. He felt her mouth on his cock. She washed away the evidence of their mating and then kissed him. "Go to sleep honey and when you wake up, I'll be sure to take care of any morning wood."