All Older Women Are Whores Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My grandmother not only saw my naked prick but also, she told me that she saw my naked cock and commented on the big size of my naked dick. In the way that I stared at her naked tits, she stared at my naked prick. Indeed, for her to comment on the size of my cock, like daughter like mother, my grandmother is, indeed, a whore.

'I can't believe that had the nerve to flash my grandmother my naked cock. I can't believe that my grandmother not only saw my erect dick but also, she commented on seeing my erect dick. With the timing right, I wanted to flash her my naked prick again. I'll be masturbating over this day for the rest of my life,' I thought.

# # #

Then, not stopping there with exposing my naked prick to my grandmother, I wanted to expose my naked prick to her again. I wanted to sit across from her naked below the waist. I wanted to constantly and continually expose myself to my grandmother. I wanted my GILF of a grandmother to continually see my naked prick in the way that I hoped to continually see her naked breasts.

"My underwear is wet, too, grandma," I said as my excuse to strip myself naked in front of her. I stared down at my wet underwear. "Should I remove my underwear, too, for you to wash my underwear along with my shorts," I asked staring down at her in the way that she was staring up at me?"

My grandmother's mouth dropped open with what I asked her about removing my underwear. Her eyes bulged out of her head while staring at my bulging erection through my briefs. As if she had never seen a naked prick before, she continued staring at my bulging cock that was clearly visible through my wet underwear. Clearly, she wanted to see my naked prick again as much as I wanted to show her my naked prick again.

"Yes, yes, of course, take those off, too. "I'll give you a towel to cover yourself if you'd rather not sit in front of me naked," she said with a dirty laugh.

I returned her dirty laugh with my dirty laugh.

"Since you've already seen my naked prick, I don't mind sitting in front of you naked," I said with an unembarrassed shrug. "It's only you, grandma. Besides my mother has seen me naked plenty of times," I said removing my underwear and standing in front of my grandmother naked below the waist with my erection pointing at her again.

Once again, she continued staring at my erect, naked prick as if she had never seen an erect, naked prick before. Again, a flash of sexual arousal reddened my grandmother's face. Even though she was seemingly embarrassed, she enjoyed seeing my naked prick as much as I enjoyed showing her my naked prick.

I couldn't believe that I was flashing my naked cock to my grandmother again. I couldn't believe she was staring at my naked prick as if she had never seen my naked prick. I was so tempted to stroke myself in front of my grandmother. I was so tempted to stick my stiff prick in her mouth. I was so tempted to cum all over her face and give her a cum bath.

# # #

"She has? What? Seriously? Christine has seen you naked," she asked with obvious disbelief? "How has your mother seen you naked? When has my daughter seen your naked penis?"

She seemed surprised that I had exposed myself to my whore of a mother. Not telling her that my mother had sex with me, I didn't dare tell my grandmother that her daughter gave me a hand job, a blowjob me, and fucked me. Yet, maybe I should have told my grandmother that my mother gave me a hand job, blew me, and fucked me. I wondered what her reaction would be to know that her daughter was a whore, an incestuous whore, who had sex with her adult son many times.

"With me always horny and masturbating myself, my mother caught me masturbating numerous times," I said while watching my grandmother's reaction to my mother catching me masturbating. "I can't count how many times she barged in my bedroom without knocking and saw me stroking my erect, naked prick. As if she clairvoyant and knew when I was masturbating and wanted to see me ejaculating, I can't count how many times she caught me cumming," I said.

My grandmother looked at me with her eyes bulging out of her head and her mouth open.

"Oh, my," she said. "Weren't you embarrassed that your mother caught you masturbating, saw your erect penis, and saw you cumming," she asked while looking from me to stare down at my naked prick?

I laughed.

"No, not really, grandma. It's no big deal," I said with a dirty laugh. "We all masturbate. Besides, it was just my mother. It wasn't as if it was my aunt, my cousin, my mother's best friend, a co-worker, a neighbor, a stranger, or you," I said while hoping beyond hope that she'd ask me to masturbate in front of her.

# # #

She laughed. Clearly, with me putting the thought in her head, she seemed as sexually aroused as much as she sexually surprised me with what she said next. In the way that my mother wanted to have sex with me, obviously, my grandmother wanted to have sex with me, too.

"I know how young men are always horny," she said pausing as if she was rethinking but was embarrassed with what she was about to say.

She bit her lip with nervousness while looking at me with sexual arousal.

"Since you're already naked, Johnny, if you'd like to masturbate yourself in front of me now, this is your chance," she said with a dirty laugh. "Here's some tissue," she said making a joke of me masturbating in front of her. "I don't mind you masturbating in front of me. Really, I don't."

She handed me a box of tissue and a tube of lubricant that she pulled out from her drawer while laughing. Again, she paused as if she was thinking what she was about to say. No longer laughing, she floored me with what she said next.

"Actually, if you don't mind, Johnny, I'd love to watch you stroking your prick," she said pausing again as if rethinking what she was going to say. She bit her lip again with nervousness. "Having never seen a man cumming before, other than my husband, I'd love to watch you cum."

As sexually shocked as I was sexually excited, I looked at my grandmother as if I was hearing things. I couldn't believe she asked me to masturbate myself in front of her. I was stunned hearing her wanting me to stroke my prick in front of her. I was shocked that she wanted to watch me cum. Another one of my sexual fantasies coming true, after showing her my naked prick for the first time, I was about to masturbate in front of my grandmother for the first time, too.

"Seriously, grandma. Really? You'd really want me to masturbate in front you? You'd really like to watch me masturbate myself," I asked while staring at her with disbelief. "You'd love to watch me cum?"

She laughed.

"I'd love to watch you masturbate and cum," she said. "Sure, go ahead. I dare you to masturbate in front of me. It's no big deal," she said with a shrug. "If you masturbated in front of your mother, you can surely masturbate in front of your grandmother, too," she said.

# # #

With my hand no longer covering my naked prick, she stared at my semi-erect cock as I stood in front of her.

"Go ahead. Don't be embarrassed," she said waving an unembarrassed hand. "I've seen men masturbating on TV and in movies before," she said with a laugh while not saying anything about seeing my naked prick. "My husband lived in his underwear."

Then, as if she remembered something that happened, she told me more about her deceased husband than I wanted or needed to know.

"Deliberately flashing them, my mother and my sisters saw Walter in his underwear dozens of times. They even saw him naked when he emerged from the bedroom wearing only a towel. Knowing that they were visiting, he deliberately exposed himself to them when he allowed the towel to slowly fall to his feet," she said. "Instead of covering himself with his hand, he turned to face them while laughing."

Like grandfather like grandson, I couldn't believe that my grandfather deliberately exposed himself to his mother-in-law and his sisters-in-law.

"Oops," he said. "Sorry," while picking up his towel and leaving the room.

# # #

'If I've already shown her my naked prick and was about to masturbate in front of her, yet, this was my chance to see my grandmother' naked breasts,' I thought

"I'd love to masturbate for you grandma but you have to give me something to masturbate over," I said hoping that she'd offer to show me her naked breasts. "I need to see something of you that I shouldn't see. I need to touch something that I shouldn't touch. I need to feel something that I shouldn't feel while I stroke my prick."

She looked down at where I was staring at her naked breasts and her erect nipples through her housecoat. A flash of sexual arousal brightened her face. I watched her feeling her braless breasts and fingering her erect nipples through her housecoat. Then, she looked up at me to ask me what I wanted to hear.

"Would it sexually excite you if I showed you my naked breasts? Would you like to see grandma's tits?" I couldn't believe she asked me if I wanted to see her naked tits. "I don't mind showing you my tits if that's what you need to masturbate yourself in front of me," she said with a shrug. "It's only fair. With you showing me your naked prick while stroking your naked prick, I'd love to show you my naked tits."

I gave her a big, sexually excited smile.

"Yes, you showing me your naked breasts is exactly what I need to masturbate myself, grandma," I said. "So, very sexually exciting, I'd love to see your huge, naked breasts. Please show me your tits, grandma."

She stood and took a couple of steps towards me. Then, she unbuttoned the rest of her housecoat and opened it wide. She looked down at her naked breasts before looking up at me. Then, while staring over at me, she took her huge naked breasts in the palms of her hands and lifted her giant tits to her mouth to suck her nipples, first one and then the other.

"What do you think of my naked breasts," she asked lifting her breasts in the palms of her hands again as inviting me to touch them, feel them, and fondle them? "Do you like your grandmother's tits? Not bad for an elderly woman," she said sliding a slow hand across her naked breasts while pinching her erect nipples.

In the way that she continued staring at my erect, naked prick, I stared at my grandmother's naked tits as if I had never seen naked tits before.

"You have beautiful breasts, grandma," I said. "I love your huge tits."

She laughed.

"Thank you," she said. "Now that I showed you my naked breasts, I'd like to watch you masturbate yourself. I'd love to watch you stroking your prick. I'd love to watch you cum."

# # #

As soon as my grandmother returned to her chair and sat down to watch me masturbate myself, I walked closer to her, close enough for her to reach out and stroke me if she wanted to do that. With her housecoat still wide open, I took my erect prick in hand and started slowly stroking myself. My grandmother watched me while feeling her naked breasts, fondling her naked breasts, and fingering her erect nipples. If it wasn't sexually hot enough to masturbate in front of my grandmother, it was even hotter to watch her fondling her naked breasts.

"Would you like to stroke me, grandma?"

She laughed. She stared at my naked prick as if she wanted to stroke my naked prick. Then, agreeing to stroke my erect cock, she sexually excited me with what else she said.

"I'll stroke your naked prick if you feel my naked tits and finger my nipples," she said lifting one of her naked breasts in the palm of her hand. "I love having my erect nipples pulled, turned, and twisted."

'Duh, what a dumb thing to say. For her to stroke my naked prick, of course, I'd feel her naked breasts. I'd feel her naked breasts without her stroking my prick.

She stared at my erect, naked prick before staring up at me and before returning her stare to my engorged cock. She reached out her hand and wrapped her manicured finger around my stiff prick. In the way that my mother, her daughter, was holding my cock in her hand, I couldn't believe my grandmother was holding my prick in her hand. I felt and fondled her big breasts while she fondled the head of my cock and slowly stroked my erect prick.

"You're so hard," she said squeezing my prick. "You're so big," she said staring up at me and smiling before returning her stare to my big prick. "You're much harder and bigger than your grandfather," she said. "You have a beautiful prick, Johnny," she said. "I love your big penis."

Ready to cum and wanting to cum most over her naked breasts, I took a step closer to her while my grandmother continued stroking my cock a little faster and a little harder. Then, I said what I hoped she'd do. With her having never given a blowjob before, I knew that she'd never take me in her mouth. She'd never blow me. She'd never allow me to cum in her mouth. Yet, worth a try, if she was, indeed, a whore, she'd suck my prick.

"Take me in your mouth, grandma," I said while hoping that she would.

She looked up at me with nervousness mixed with sexual arousal.

"I've never given a blowjob," she said staring up at me with an apologetic look.

I already knew that she had never given a blowjob. She had already told me that even though her husband wanted her to blow him, she had never taken him in her mouth. I took another step closer to my grandmother.

"Take me in your mouth, grandma. Suck my cock. Blow me. I'd love to cum in your beautiful mouth," I said.

She continued stroking my prick while staring up at me. Then, with her quelling her regrets by her having never given a blowjob, surprising me and sexily exciting me, she leaned forward and took me in her mouth. My grandmother was blowing me. She was sucking my cock. I couldn't believe that my grandmother was giving me oral sex.

# # #

Then, after I ejaculated in my grandmother's mouth, when she stood, I took her in my arms and kissed her. I parted her lips with my tongue and French kissed her. I tasted some of myself that was still in her mouth.

I stared at her naked breasts before I finally touched her big tits. I felt her gigantic tits. I fondled shapely breasts while pulling, turning, and twisting her erect nipples.

She allowed me to remove her housecoat. With her dressed only in her white, granny panties, I picked her up in my arms and carried her to her bedroom. I gently deposited her on her bed before stripping myself naked. When I started removing my clothes, with her laughing with delight, she reacted in the way of a giddy, teenage girl.

Once I was naked, I stood in front of her to show her my naked body. Then, I took my semi-erect prick in my hand and stroked myself to a harder and bigger erection. She stared at my erect, naked prick while watching me stroking myself.

"You have a big penis, Johnny. Your penis is much bigger than my grandfather's penis," she said again. "I'm embarrassed to say that your penis is only the second penis that I ever held in my hand," she said never removing her eyes from my naked prick. "I love your naked penis."

I removed her panties to expose her brown, bushy pussy. Instead of falling between her legs, she leaned forward, reached up, and took my erect prick in her soft, warm hand again. She slowly stroked me while staring up at me.

"You're so hard." She kissed my cock while licking my cock. "I haven't felt a penis since my Walter died fifteen-years-old," she said stroking me a little faster and a little harder. "Something that he always wanted me to do, he wanted me to take him in my mouth. He wanted me to blow him but I never sucked his cock. I never sucked anyone's prick until I sucked you," she said again.

She leaned forward and took me in her mouth and sucked my erect cock again. I couldn't believe my grandmother was blowing me again. Not wanting to cum in her mouth, I removed my prick from her mouth and mounted her. She was already wet, so very wet.

I mounted her and inserted my erect prick in her warm, wet pussy. Ever so gently, I humped her while making love to her. Gentle at first but with her humping me faster and harder, I fucked her. I fucked my grandmother.

To be continued...