All Older Women Are Whores Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put my hand on her leg and patted her knee.

"That's okay. Don't be embarrassed, Gloria," I said.

I paused while rethinking what I was going to say next to save this sexual seduction.

"You have very shapely legs and sexy panties, too," I said.

# # #

Surprising me, she stared down at her legs and moved her skirt a little higher before looking up at me. Clearly with her hungry for a compliment, most men don't compliment order women. She was already showing signs of her having sexual interest in me in the way that I clearly showed my sexual interest in her.

"Do you think that I have shapely legs" she said looking down at her shapely legs again.

"I do," I said.

While looking over at me again, she remained silent as if she was rethinking what she was going to say.

"Be honest. Do you really think that I have shapely legs," she asked staring down at her shapely legs and turning her legs one way before turning them the other way?

With her begging for another compliment, taking my chance that she wouldn't slap my hand away again, scream, and/or open the passenger side door and jump out of the moving Jeep, I moved my hand higher up her shapely thigh. With her not stopping me nor slapping my hand away, I rested my hand between her thighs with my horny fingers only inches away from her panty clad pussy.

"I do. Indeed, I do," I said gently squeezing her thigh. "You have long, shapely legs. I'm into legs as much as I'm into breasts," I said reaching out my horny hand again to cup her big breast through her blouse and bra.

Again, as if she couldn't believe that I was feeling her big breast through her blouse and bra, she looked down at my hand cupping her breast through her blouse and bra. Then, she looked at me aghast. She looked at me with shocked embarrassment before having the presence of mind to slap my hand away.

"Johnny! Oh, my God! What are you doing? Don't do that. I'm your mother's best friend. How dare you feel my breast? What's wrong with you? What's gotten into you? What would your mother say if she knew that you sexually molested me and groped me," she asked? "You're my son's best friend. What would my son say if he knew that you were sexually, inappropriate touching and feeling his mother?"

I laughed while thinking what my mother would say that I groped her best friend and not her.

'Why her and not me,' I thought my mother would say if she knew that I had exposed Gloria's pink panties and felt her big breast through her blouse and bra? Definitely, my mother would be jealous that I sexually molested Gloria and didn't sexually abuse her,' I thought.

I laughed again with what my friend would say if he knew that I was sexually feeling his mother.

'Go for it. As long as I can watch you make out with my mother while slowly stripping her naked, I'd love to watch you having sex with her. I'd love to watch you eating her pussy, making love to her, and fucking her. I'd love to watch her blowing you and you cumming in her mouth," is what I thought my best friend would say if he knew that I was sexually attracted to his MILF of a mother.

A game that she needed to play, I laughed, yet again, at Gloria's feigned modesty. A good looking, sexy woman, at her age, she must have been sexually groped dozens of times by dozens of horny men. Someone who looks like her should be used to men hitting on her, touching her, feeling her, and groping her.

# # #

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself. In the way that you have shapely legs, you have big, beautiful breasts, too," I said. "A breast man as much as I'm a leg man, I love your big tits."

She looked at me in shocked horror. She made a face before looking at me with curiosity. Then, a look of sexual arousal washed across her face again.

"How do you know that I have beautiful breasts? When have you ever seen my naked tits?"

I laughed again.

"I've seen you swimming in our pool and sunning yourself in your bikini in my backyard," I said. "After you unhooked the back of your bikini top and lifted yourself up on your elbows to talk to my mother, I've seen most of your naked breasts and even your erect nipples, too, from my bedroom window."

Gloria looked at me with shocked embarrassment until another flash of sexual arousal took control of her face. Obviously, she liked that I had seen her naked breasts and her erect nipples. Clearly, she was turned on that she had unknowingly exposed her naked tits to me. I had her now. She was mine for the taking.

"You did? You saw my naked breasts? You saw my erect nipples? Oh, my God," she said while feigning her embarrassment. "I'm mortified. I had no idea that you saw my naked tits from your bedroom window. I was unaware that you were even home."

# # #

Denying me from staring at her big, blouse and bra clad breasts, she clutched at her chest with one hand while holding her grocery bag in front of her big breast with her other hand.

"Please don't tell your mother that you not only saw my panties but also that you saw my naked breasts," she said. "She wouldn't understand. She'd be angry with me. She'd think that I had deliberately flashed you. She'd think me a whore," she said with a nervous, little laugh.

'You mean to say that my mother would be jealous that I saw your panty clad pussy and your naked breasts,' I thought. 'No doubt, my whore of a mother wanted me all to herself.'

Wanting to continue her game of sexual denial, I didn't dare say what I was thinking. Instead, I laughed.

"I have a confession to make, Gloria," I said.

She turned to look at me with curiosity.

"A confession? What confession is that?"

I gave her a big sexy smile.

"I'm sexually attracted to you."

Suddenly, she looked at me with sexual interest.

"You are," she asked while looking over at me disbelievingly? She laughed. "I'm old enough to be your mother. Matter of fact, I'm four-years older than your mother."

I nodded my head. Obviously, she liked the fact that I was sexually attracted to her.

"Age doesn't matter, Gloria. I've always been sexually attracted to you," I confessed. "I think you're hot. I think you're sexy, shapely, and very beautiful."

She looked at me with shocked surprise until yet, another look of sexual arousal flashed across her face. She looked at me with shocked embarrassment. She looked at me as if she was surprised that was not only sexually attracted to her but also that I had masturbated over her while imagining touching, feeling, and fondling her big, naked breasts. In the way that I looked at her with lustful desire, she looked at me with sudden, sexual interest.

"I not only saw your naked breasts but also, I've masturbated over imagining you naked and having sex with you," I said.

As if I had just slapped her across her face, she looked at me aghast again.

I wish you had never told me that you masturbated over imagining me naked and having sex with me," she said. "That's disgusting, Johnny. I'm your mother's best friend and you're my son's best friend. How dare you sexually lust over your best friend's mother?"

As soon as I pulled up in front of her house, she opened the door of my Jeep to leave.

"Let me help you with that," I said taking her grocery bag from her and carrying her grocery bag inside of her backdoor.

# # #

A good sign, instead of refusing my help, she allowed me to follow her inside her house.

As soon as she unlocked her backdoor and we entered her house, she turned to me ready to thank me for the ride, to claim her bag of groceries, and to say her goodbye. When, she took her grocery bag from me, before she could say anything, not wasting any more time with games, I pressed myself against her bag of oranges and against her big breasts. Then, I took her in my arms and kissed her. I kissed my mother's best friend. I couldn't believe that I kissed my best friend's mother.

She put her hand to my shoulder while trying to push me away and still holding her grocery bag with one hand. Instead of removing my arm from her waist, I parted her lips with my tongue and reached my horny hand down to feel her shapely ass through her short skirt and panties. Then, I French kissed her. Something that I had wanted to do for years, and will always remember and masturbate over for the rest of my life, I French kissed Gloria.

Then, when she returned my French kiss with her long, wet kiss, I felt her breasts through her blouse and bra again, first one and then the other. When she continued kissing me and didn't stop me from feeling her tits through her clothes, I moved my horny hand down and up the front of her short skirt and in between her legs. Daring myself to do so, I cupped her panty clad pussy and rubbed her clit through her pink panties.

"You'd better come inside," she said breathing heavily. "I don't want the neighbors to see us."

# # #

As soon as we entered her house and closed and locked the backdoor behind us, she quickly put her groceries away. Then, surprising me, she took me by my hand and led me to her bedroom. I couldn't believe that I was about to have sex with my best friend's mother. With my theory working again, that most, older women are whores, I couldn't believe that my best friend's mother wanted to have extramarital sex with me as much as I wanted to have forbidden sex with her.

First my mother, then, my grandmother, and now my mother's best friend, I had a long list of other, older women that I wanted to see naked and have forbidden sex with them. First my neighbor, then, my college, creative writing professor, then my dentist, my doctor's nurse, and my hair stylist.

Hopefully, Gloria was about to prove my theory that most, older women are whores by having illicit sex with me. In the way that my mother and grandmother had already proven that older women are whores by having incestuous sex with me, Gloria was the next women to show me that she was a whore by having forbidden sex with me. By merely paying her a couple of compliments, I couldn't believe that Gloria was primed and ready for the sexual taking.

I couldn't wait to see her naked. I couldn't wait to have sex with her. I couldn't wait to fuck her and cum in her pussy. I couldn't wait for her to blow me and cum in her mouth.

"From the first day that I saw you with my son at your high school graduation nearly ten years ago when you were 18 years old, I wanted to fuck you," she admitted. "I thought you were so handsome. I'm not embarrassed to admit that in the way that you've masturbated over imagining me naked and having sex with me, I've masturbated over imagining you naked and having sex with you," she said.

Flabbergasted is not the word, she floored me that she had lusted over me for years in the way that I had sexually lusted over her for years.

# # #

As soon as we entered her bedroom, a woman after my own heart, getting right to the point, she didn't waste time with conversation.

"Take off your clothes," she said sitting on her bed and staring up at me. "Our little secret, I want to see your naked prick. Show me your naked prick, Johnny. I want to see your erect cock."

She stared up at me while waiting for me to undress.

"I want to watch you stroke your cock to an erection. With all of his drinking and with him having Diabetes, my husband can no longer get an erection. It's been a long while since I've seen, felt, and fucked an erect cock."

She watched me undressing as if I was Magic Mike, a stripper on stage.

"Then, once you have an erection, I want to stroke your cock, suck your cock, and fuck your cock. I want you to make love to me before fucking me," she said while unbuttoning her blouse.

As soon as she unbuttoned her blouse to show me her pink, sexy low-cut matching bra, she looked down at her bra clad breasts before staring up at me with a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"I want to do every sexual thing to you and I want you to do every sexual thing to me. I want you to give me a sexual orgasm, multiple sexual orgasms with your fingers, your mouth, and your cock," she said. "I want you to make me your whore."

As if my clothes were on fire, I quickly stripped myself naked. I removed my shirt, my shoes, my pants, and my underwear. Then, I watched her remove her blouse and her bra to show me her big, naked breasts. She quickly removed her skirt and panties to show me her brown, trimmed pussy and her shapely, naked ass. In the way that I was naked, she was naked, too.

Kissing and kissing one another, we fell back on her bed. She reached her hand down between my legs and inserted my stiff prick in her wet pussy. In a quick hump I was inside of her. We made love.

Then, as soon as she had a sexual orgasm, I fucked her. I gave her another sexual orgasm by fucking her fast enough and hard enough. Then, I moved between her legs. I masturbated her pussy while licking her pussy. I gave her third orgasm by eating her pussy.

We enjoyed the afterglow of sex before I got up to leave. She didn't want me to go. She wanted me to stay. She wanted me to fuck her again. Only, with her son and husband due home from work, I needed to leave before the shit hit the fan.

THE END

12