All Piper's Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Piper cooed in the background as Lindsay hummed a note of delight into her. Elliot's taste buds registered the pungent aroma of estrogen-laden nectar. He spread his fingers, palming Lindsay's firm buttocks as he dug into the ooze of her vestibule. When she bucked her hips, he reckoned she was simply adding to the passion of the event, but she suddenly wailed in wanton need, pressing her seeping crevice against his mouth.

Elliot's tongue sensed her inners shifting and contracting. He dug deep as her hips jolted and a stream of feminine fruit irrigated his open mouth. It was all he could do to swallow it, dashing his tongue over her gush button as she levied another soaking squirt over his chin and neck. After a third spray, she scrambled shamelessly backwards, straddling his hips and pressing his aching knob into the sopping gates of her entrance to ecstasy.

"I told you!" blurted Piper, bounding to her knees and straddling his cheeks to face Lindsay.

Elliot hardly understood what the girls found in him, but it didn't matter. As Lindsay surrendered to gravity and impaled her toasty pelvis with his living lance, he rubbed his palms over Piper's tummy and dug his tongue into the welcome of her love channel. Lindsay and Piper fell forward into each other's arms and kissed. Wrapped in Lindsay's oozing hug, he felt the pangs of orgasmic voltage tingling in his sac.

A shriek of delight came from above. He wasn't sure who made it until Piper's apex showered him in thanks. Again he drifted into a dreamlike state, wondering what such precious, youthful beauties found so compelling about him. But he was thrust back to lucidity as Lindsay's inner walls shrink-wrapped his ardent girth and a gush of glory washed his hilt. She rocked fore and aft, meshing their pubic hairs as she sprayed again.

Twitches of impending eruption thumped through his shaft, culminating in a mighty jolt as he moaned into Piper above him. A bevy of hardy bursts followed, heaving a bid for immortality into the youthful time machine clenching his manhood. Chaotic groans and cries rang out in passionate discord as Piper rained her delight onto him again.

The bed jostled as Lindsay dismounted, leaving his coated staff to wag. She rolled to Elliot's right, spreading wide and wiggling her thighs. Piper bolted between her legs and dug into her seeded crevice. After catching his breath, Elliot knelt behind Piper's firm buttocks and sank his still-dripping knob into the warmth of her vestibule. He grasped her thin waist and rocked forward, burying his Lindsay-coated shaft in her petite confines.

Rearing back, he looked down at the unburied portion of his glistening beam, teeming with mixed genealogy. Its sculpted markings gave it a strong, chiseled appearance he'd never known, even as a younger man. Its circumference challenged the tiny labial gates that stretched to accommodate his throbbing head. Pursing his lips, he plowed again into the slick channel of Piper's living vault to a squeal of delight and fell into rhythm.

Piper giggled as she crawled forward and straddled Lindsay's hips to stack their gaping slits. Elliot wrapped his elbows under Lindsay's knees and thrust his aching manhood into her pelvic playground. After a dozen or so cycles, he turned his attention to Piper. Back and forth he went for several minutes, reaming their tight but well-lubed walls with his bone-hard tool. Lindsay and Piper each soaked the sheets again, leaving them wet beneath his knees.

As the pangs of orgasmic nirvana sent him over the edge of ecstasy, he did the only equitable thing he could think of. Rearing out of Piper's warmth, he aimed the tip of his turret at their stacked apexes from six inches away and levied his seedy payload over them both. Arcs of pearly produce decorated their squirming labial gates in ribbons of manly reward as they squealed into each other's mouths. As his beats faded off, he used his feigning prowess to plunge the dribbling jets of his pedigree into their willing wombs.

Half an hour later, with Piper in the shower, Lindsay bobbed over Elliot's lap in the last endeavor of the evening. Elliot let out a wanton cry as he basted her twiddling tongue. Lindsay gulped and licked her lips just as Piper stepped out of the bathroom, dressed and ready to go. "Come on, big guy," sassed Piper. "Want me to stay over in your cabin?"

Pulling up his shorts, Elliot fumbled, "I-I umm—"

"I'm not trying to be your girlfriend," she interrupted. "I just thought you'd like the company."

Elliot kissed Lindsay's cheek and took Piper's hand. They walked down the outside steps and past the empty pool area, then inside to the elevator.

****

Elliot awoke on his back to the feel of soft breath wafting over his chest. Piper lay to his left with her hand on his belly. She gave a sleepy groan as he squeezed her. "You need a shower," she crackled without opening her eyes. "I'll be gone when you get out, but I'll find you again."

"Why not have breakfast with me?"

"Gotta spend some time with my friends... pick out another for you."

"Piper... what's going on? I mean... I'm loving this. But I don't understand why—"

"Hush," she urged, rolling onto his chest and pressing her forefinger over his lips. "Knowing would ruin the surprise."

"Surprise?"

"You know... like what happened to that woman last night... only your surprise will be a good one."

"That woman... Piper, she's—"

"Your ex," she interrupted. "Only a jealous ex would go all ghostly white like that."

"Jealous? She left me."

Plucking a hair off his chest, she offered, "You're an awesome lover... handsome, caring and complete... but you're still a guy. That means you miss things. Trust me, she wants you back. Let me know right now if you would ever go back to her."

"No... never. I-I feel odd saying this to a girl your age, but you've shown me something... something about myself."

"I'm gonna show you more, too," she promised, sitting up and tugging her top into place.

"Is that my surprise?" he asked, sitting up.

Piper stood and stretched out her arms. "No," she yawned, "your surprise will come after this cruise is over and we've gone our separate ways." She pulled up her denim skirt and kissed his forehead. "Trust and believe," she whispered. "See you tonight."

"I'll be on the—" He stopped short as she bounded out the door with her sandals in her hand. Elliot shook his head and smiled, then got up and stepped into the shower.

Fifteen minutes later, at the breakfast buffet, Elliot slid into an empty booth with a stack of pancakes and a heap of bacon. Just as he dug his fork in, Sabrina sat across from him. "That much bacon will kill you before this cruise ends," she nagged. "Didn't your bony little hussy tell—"

"Stop!" he interrupted. "She has a name. It's... Piper."

"Ha! Piper! How cute. I can see you introducing her at a party. Oh, wait... she's probably too young to drink."

"Why are you here, Sabrina?"

"I thought I should warn you about the dangers of young gold diggers."

"Consider me warned."

"Show some appreciation," she argued. "She obviously wants something, and I seriously doubt it's... well—"

Elliot had heard enough. He dropped his fork and planted his elbows on the table—a mannerism Sabrina had always hated. "Look," he griped. "In all our years together, you never once let me eat in peace. Then you asked me to leave, and I did. But I didn't dig a hole and climb in it. I started over... and you have no right to butt in on my new life."

"Don't be a moron, Elliot. She's after something."

"Whatever it is, I own it. I'm not asking your opinion."

Sabrina sighed and dropped her gaze. "I guess you're wondering where Ross is," she acknowledged.

"Probably eating his breakfast in peace," he replied biting into a strip of bacon. "That or you nagged him into jumping overboard."

"Stop it, Elliot. I told him I wanted... I think I want to try again... with you."

Elliot leaned back and looked into her eyes. "I don't want to be rude," he explained, "but that's not gonna happen."

"Think about it, Elliot. Our marriage was stable. We were comfortable."

"Maybe you were comfortable. Then you got an itch, so you found Jordan to scratch it... then Marco and now Ross. So now you want to be comfortable again. But I wouldn't be. I've learned a few things about trusting and believing. I neither trust nor believe you, so I'd never be comfortable again. In all honesty... I don't think you'd be either."

"Do you think after this cruise you'll be strutting around with a bony young girl on each arm? Do you honestly think that's going to last?"

"Nope," he replied, tearing into his pancakes. "But I'm comfortable with wherever it leads me. I trust the future... I believe in it."

****

Later that night, in a modest stateroom on the Riviera Deck, Elliot sat at the edge of the bed, straddled by a girl named Jasmine. Piper knelt between his thighs, flicking her tongue on his tingling sac as Jasmine tucked her chin to her chest and cried out, drenching his lap in thankful reward.

Elliot peered into Piper's eyes as she stood and pressed her bare chest against the ebony skin of Jasmine's back. Resting her chin in Jasmine's full, frizzy hair, Piper cupped her breasts from behind. "Come in Jasmine," she purred. "Then come in me again."

Raising her head and peering into Elliot's eyes, Jasmine pleaded, "Please come in me. Plant your seed in me."

Elliot rolled her onto her back and grasped her ankles in his outstretched arms. Rocking his hips, he buried his entirety in her intimate chamber and let out a long moan as it jolted. All three souls sang out as he inseminated the dark-skinned beauty below him. With the transfer complete, he lay on his back while Jasmine snuggled to his side. She rested her cheek on his shoulder and watched as Piper sucked him back to size.

And so it went for four more days and nights. Piper would scamper up to Elliot with a girl in tow—black, white, Asian and Pacific Islander. Elliot found within himself a Superman of sorts. Not so much for his sexual prowess, but rather his attention to detail. He gazed into the thoughts behind each set of pupils, discovering as he did that if he trusted what their eyes were communicating, he had the power to surpass their expectations. As Piper had told him, it was all a matter of believing in himself.

As the ship pulled into Tampa, he stood at the rail holding Piper's hand. Twenty feet to his right, Sabrina looked on alone. He kissed Piper's forehead. "My next book," he tendered, "I'm titling it Trust and Belief."

"You're a damn good man," she replied. "Maybe you should consider finding a gal to settle down with... you've had a lifetime of freedom this week."

"Someone my own age?"

"No, but older than me. Someone who can stand that rock and roll music you play, but still has a lot of love to give." She stood on her toes and kissed his cheek "Think of me when your surprise comes," she sang. After a quick smile, she let go of his hand and scurried across the busy deck, disappearing in the crowd.

She was right, he realized—right in every way. In fact, she showed the wisdom of a sage. The one thing she withheld through all their escapades was a loving kiss. It was clear that meant something.

From his peripheral vision, he saw Sabrina's form clopping his way in a deliberate stomp. The deck was too crowed to make an escape, so he pursed his lips and waited. With her arms folded, she sneered, "She's all gone, Elliot. You'll never see her again. Call me if you come to your senses."

"She's not gone," he mumbled, turning from her and walking away.

****

A month later, Elliot watched through the window at a cozy restaurant an hour from his apartment in Boston. A black two-seat sport sedan pulled up right outside his booth. He gasped as the driver stepped out. She was a woman of perhaps forty years, with a petite, slender build. Dressed in a classy blouse and a skirt hemmed just below the knee, she strutted to the door in black stockings and shiny black heels. Long black hair framed her full cheeks and pouty lips, highlighted by a dainty hooked nose. Her deep blue eyes sparkled as the hostess accompanied her to his table.

Elliot stood, offering his hand. He paused in reflection for a moment before collecting his thoughts. "Celeste," he finally crackled.

"Elliot," she replied with a nod, tucking her skirt as they sat.

"Thanks for contacting me. I'm flattered. All I got was your email. I never got a chance to view your profile."

"I don't have one," she admitted. "It's an odd story."

"I'd love to hear it. But I wonder if you got the wrong guy. I-I wasn't expecting someone—"

"A bit younger than you?" she asked. "Sorry about that. It was spur of the moment for me, too. In all honesty—" She blinked and asked, "Is everything okay?"

"Pardon me for gawking," he pleaded. "You remind me of someone."

"I used to get that a lot. I have a twin sister, but she lives in Oregon now."

"Well, this may sound strange, but I was thinking of someone even younger."

"It's funny you mention that," she offered. "My niece... she's why I emailed you out of the blue. She sent me a screen capture of your profile. I-I wasn't sure I wanted to drive two hours to meet someone older than me, but she insisted... so here I am." With a shrug and a sweet smile, she peeped, "Surprise."

"What's her name?" he asked as the busboy filled her water.

"Priscilla," she sang, reaching for the glass. "She's a carbon copy of her mother and me at that age. She was named after her grandmother. She always hated the name, so I nicknamed her Piper."

12