All Saints Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Carter suckled, he danced Luz backward to her open sofa bed and lay her back in her sheets, still warm from her sleep. She raised her legs high and spread herself as she rolled back into her pillows. Carter's focus turned south. Popping Luz's tit from his mouth, he kissed his way across her belly, pausing at her deep navel and rooting to its knot with his tongue. Luz cooed while she maintained her grip in his salt-and-pepper hair, rubbing his ears with her thumbs and holding him fast to her body.

Continuing his teasing trail, Carter crossed Luz' slightly plump abdomen. He grazed briefly in her thick, black, bushy motte: Snuffling the pungent sex scent trapped in its soft curls as he jutted his chin against her spongy flesh. As he traveled, he kept a firm grip on Luz' breasts. He squeezed and manipulated their mass, tweaking and tugging at her distended, stout nubs. At last, he found and kissed her throbbing clit, erect in its hood. Luz cried, "OHHH! MI DIO!" as he fixed himself to her and sucked while she came once more, slathering his face with her oily juices.

Rising up, Carter quickly unbuckled his pants and pulled them down with his boxers, freeing his stiff neglected cock. Lunging forward he thrust home in a single stroke. "AYYY!" Screeched Luz, as his staff split her pussy. "Ohhh... nnnn..." she groaned with mellow pleasure when Carter had filled her with himself and began sliding slowly, rhythmically, in and out. Luz' cunt, of its own accord, contracted and tugged on the intruding prick, drawing it further in. Meanwhile, Luz scraped her nails down Carter's back and clawed into his buttocks, pulling him as he thrust but fighting his retreats.

Carter was forced deeper into Luz' chamber as he grunted and stroked. She cried and tossed her head. "Si! Si! Si! HACER... HACER... HACER un BEBE!" Carter's nuts tensed and shrunk in his tightening scrotum as, with a final growling shove, he shot his seed to the far walls of Luz' womb.

Convulsed and trembling, Luz clung to her lover, her master, until her cramped fingers ached, her spread loins burned and her clenched teeth hurt. At last the terrible, wonderful, tormenting, ecstasy passed and she fell away from Carter's body, in a pool of placid pleasure. Carter pulled his softening dick from her sopping twat and replaced it with his left hand, gently massaging the leaking jism and pussy juice into her slice before laying down beside Luz.

"I think I have done my part, chica," Carter spoke quietly into Luz' ear. "Do you have any eggs up there for me to find?" He nibbled on her lobe and teased the shell with his tongue tip.

"I...I..." Luz, stuttered, still gasping for air, "I think I... might." She rolled her face to Carter and kissed him, sucking on his tongue before continuing, "at least, the timing could be lucky." She smiled in the dark, adding in barely audible Spanish, "Mi regla termino hace diez dias."

Carter rose up on his left elbow, stroked his right hand along Luz' sternum, then cupped her left breast and absently teased her nipple with his thumb. "I'm sorry, Luz, my Spanish is too poor... What did you say just now?"

"Oh, Bill," Luz replied, "I only said 'mi regla,' you know the thing for women?"

"Your period, you mean? When you menstruate?" Carter guessed.

"Si, el menstruo," Luz affirmed, "My... period... it ended a week ago last Wednesday. So it is possible that I might have an egg waiting for you soon." She laughed. "But maybe you will have to try again in the morning!"

Carter leaned over and kissed Luz passionately, pinching her nipple in the process. "Plan on it, chica, sweet dreams."