All Saints Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter looked askance but returned the slight pressure. "Shall we go to the car and talk?" he asked.

"Yes, let's go, now," Mari said, dropping his hand and walking to the Taurus. Carter followed, much confused but optimistic of the opportunity in the moment.

In the closed car Mari again stated, "I have something to show you, but I prefer privacy. Can we go somewhere and be alone for a little while? I know this is strange for you, but it will, I think, be important for all of us, including Luz."

"Well, we could grab a coffee in a quiet cafe, or sit in a bar somewhere," Carter mentioned, "but, for pure privacy, probably the best bet would be my hotel... except I wouldn't want to give you the wrong idea about me." he hastily added.

Mariana smiled and said, "Luz thinks highly of you and I know you were very helpful for her development." She touched his left arm and said, "I am not worried, let's go to your hotel for our talk."

"OK, bueno, vamanos!" Carter exclaimed, starting the car and heading back to Palm Springs. As they drove he asked about the graves and markers. Mari informed him they were for her grandfather and her mother. She translate the epitaphs as 'He walked in the garden' and 'The angels wept,' explaining her grandfather had been a gardener and her mother was a victim of a car crash in Indio.

Carter parked in the hotel lot, grabbed the booze from the glovebox and the sack from behind his seat and led the way to his room. Inside he grabbed the ice bucket, said "Make yourself comfortable, I'll be right back," and walked down the hall to the ice machine. When he returned he saw Mari sitting in an armchair by the window with a small box on the table between her and the other empty chair. She had kicked off her pumps and her bolero suit jacket was visible hanging in the closet.

Carter put the ice bucket on the mini-fridge and asked, "Would you like a drink? I have Corona, or I could mix you a whiskey and ginger ale?"

Mari turned her head to Carter and nodded agreement. Her short, dyed blond hair, catching the afternoon sun through the window, shone like doubloons in a pirate's chest off the Spanish Main. "Si, Gracias!" she called across the room, "Whiskey is fine, but not too strong, I must be back at the cantina by 5:30 or 6 at the latest for the dinner crowd."

Carter didn't want her sloppy drunk, but one stiff one wouldn't hurt. "OK, no worries, just a little libation," he said, pouring her a heavy double and topping the plastic glass with ginger ale. He made a lighter drink for himself, since he knew he would be driving. Carter served and sat opposite Mari. "Now, then, what's this all about?"

Mari took a gulp of her cocktail, coughed, and said, "I thought I said 'not too strong,' Bill." She laughed, "But, this is actually perfect. Thank you." She opened the box on the table and pulled out a Kodak photo of a man in work clothes and a straw hat, with his arm around a young woman. She shoved it over to Carter and said, "This is my grandfather and my mother in 1953. The back of the photo says 'en mi oficina con Noemi, San Marino, CA' or 'in my office with Noemi, San Marino, CA.' He worked for a family named Carter, and although I know the name is common, I wondered if you knew did any of your family hire my grandfather?"

Carter was amazed at the artifact and took a long sip of his drink as he studied the picture. He immediately recognized Francisco, his father's gardener and his comely daughter, Noemi. In fact he remembered an interlude that year, when he was on leave after the Korea War. "Holy shit!" he thought, "how weird is that, to stumble into a restaurant after 40 years and meet Dad's gardener's granddaughter and fuck HER daughter?" Carter cleared his throat and said, "Well, you are right, Carter is a common name."

"Yes," Mari took another large drink, "I also have this, if it can be helpful," she said, handing him two small, stamped, oblong metal shapes attached to a metal bead chain.

Carter's hand trembled as he read the imprint on the US Army dog tags: CARTER, WILLIAM J. with his own serial number, blood type and religious preference. He instantly decided judicious candor would be his best response. Looking once more at the photo, he held the items out in his hands across the table and asked, "How did you come by these? I remember Francisco from my youth. He and his wife, Guadalupe, escaped Mexico during the revolution. My father hired them as live-in groundskeeper and maid. Lupe went to stay with her family in Brawley, CA when she was pregnant with Noemi and she died there giving birth to her. Francisco stayed on as Dad's gardener and handyman." Carter paused for breath, finished his whiskey and continued, "What a find! But more perplexing is however did you get my old military ID's?"

Mari's eyes welled with tears as Carter's story unfolded. She took his hands, without removing the Kodak or the tags, and pushed them together, enveloped in her own palms. Her shoulders shook as she sobbed silently. "My mother, on her deathbed in the hospital, told me this box with this picture and these metal nametags, were in her dresser. She said to me, 'Bill Carter is your father. Find him. He does not know about you but he is a kind man and will love you.' I have been trying for twelve years to find you, Papa. Que suerte that you should find me first!"

Carter was stunned by the revelation and the proofs. "O my fucking god!" he screamed in his head, "Luz is my granddaughter and maybe the mother of my great-grandchild!" He stood from the table and stepped to Mari. Reaching down he pulled her from the chair by her armpits and hugged her close against himself. "Come here, my child, my beautiful daughter!" he cooed into her ear. "I am so sorry. I didn't know."

Mari collapsed against Carter, crying, shaking, and clutching at his back as he held her tight in his embrace. Carter's nose was buried in her hair, he was overcome by her perfume, her sensuality, her vulnerability her... womanliness. Spontaneously, impetuously, he brought his right hand to her chin, tilted her head, and began kissing her tears as they rolled.

She pulled him tighter and clung to his shoulders, working her fingers into his muscles beneath he Polo. Carter dropped his left hand to Mari's waist, tugged the zipper of her skirt and unbuttoned the tab. She found his mouth with hers and began kissing him passionately. He lowered his right hand from her face to her breast and squeezed it firmly through her blouse and bra, feeling her nipple stiffen at his touch.

"It's not too late to stop, Mari," Carter breathed as he pulled her blouse free and pushed her skirt down over her silk half-slip.

"Ay caramba!" Mari exclaimed, "You mean..." she gasped, "It's not... too late to BEGIN!"

Carter growled, picked Mari up under her arms and pivoted with her to the queen-size bed where he threw her backward onto the covers.

"Oh, Papa!" she squealed, as she bounced on the mattress, "See how much I love you!" Mari watched as Carter briskly dropped his pants, scuffed off his loafers and climbed onto the bed between her stockinged knees.

"That is exactly what I am going to do," he said, "Just as soon as I see how much of you there is to love!"

Carter, knelt, leaned forward in an all-fours position with his hands beside Mari's head, and kissed her deeply. Then he raised up, brought his hands to her blouse front and opened the buttons, exposing her heaving, heavy breasts in their beige brassiere. Kissing her again, Carter unsnapped the front closure of the harness and pulled the cups away from her mounds. He palped the responsive masses and twiddled her excited nipples as he drove his tongue into her mouth. Mari closed on his tongue and sucked it while she pulled his shirt up over his back and raked her nails down his naked spine.

Carter broke the kiss, pulled his shirt off and fixed himself on Mari's dark right halo, taking her tit deep into his mouth, latching and sucking like a starved infant. Mari moaned and twisted under his head and cruised her hands over his butt and around his groin, grabbing his engorged cock. While she rubbed him and he suckled, Carter lowered his hands and hiked Mari's half-slip up to her bare stomach. He unsnapped her garters and pushed the free suspender belt up under the slip. Mari pushed her feet against the mattress and hoisted her bottom as Carter pulled her bikini panties from under her and pushed them down her thighs.

Carter abandoned Mari's tit and bent over her naked, open, wet cunt. Her dark thatch was redolent with her sex and intoxicated him more than any whiskey could. He burrowed his nose between her thick soft pussy lips and slid down its length and back again, dredging her with his tongue on the return trip. Mari whimpered, pushed her panties the rest of the way off, then spread her legs wide and pulled Carter's face hard against her crotch. She quivered, rolled her hips back and forth, grinding her cunt on his lips as his tongue dove into her tunnel. "Ohhhh! Papa! OOOOO! Mi Dio!" Mari cried as her orgasm took her.

Carter raised his greasy face from Mari's dripping slot, scooted forward on the bed, slipped his hands under her ass and pulled her as he shoved his great cock into her juicy sleeve. "AYYYI" she screamed as his dick filled her cunt. Carter thrust, paused, retreated, and repeated with a measured tempo he knew would bring her to the edge and keep her there until he was ready to unload. Mari grunted and gasped with each movement as he pounded relentlessly, his balls slapping her cheeks. Carter listened to her noises, felt her pussy contractions, sensed his own impending release and timed his ultimate push perfectly. "Come with me! Come, come come!" he exhorted his newly discovered daughter. "Come with Daddy! AARGGGH!" he ejaculated.

Mari screeched, "Oh Si! Oh Papa! Oh DIO! VENGO, VENGO!" as she followed his cue and flooded herself.

They lay sweaty and weak, hugging each other for some time. Mari distractedly ran her fingers through Carter's graying hair. "Papa," she said, "I wasn't planning for this to happen, but I am glad... Are you happy, too?"

"I am very happy," Carter answered, "But also a little worried, because I do not want to disturb anything between you and your husband... what is his name?"

"Se llama Eduardo..."

"Well, I don't want to cause a problem for you and Eduardo," Carter said, "Or with Luz, for that matter." He rose up on an elbow and looked into Mari's eyes. "If we continue to make love, we will have to be discreet. This must be our deepest secret. Do you agree?"

"Oh most definately," Mari affirmed. "Eduardo and Luz must never know. We may tell them you are my father, though, yes?"

"Of course," Carter hastily agreed, "I would never deny a child knowingly."

"Well, that is good, because," Mari paused, "Because, since this was not planned and you did not have a rubber on your carajo, we have probably made a baby." She laughed and tugged his earlobe. "Today is two weeks past my last time, which means I am very fertile today. Do you want a son? Or another daughter?"

"I have no preference as long as our child is healthy," Carter answered sensibly. "But what of Eduardo? Won't he know?"

"Ha!" Mari snorted, "He is a good man, but he will not know or care. He is, truthfully, a pendejo. He married me because he is honorable and I was embarazada, but Luz is not his daughter. When he is drunk tonight I will tease and play with him. He will want to make love but I will delay until he has passed out. In the morning I will tell him what a horse he was and how many times we fucked. If I am carrying your child he will think it is his. No hay de que, Papa!"

While Mari attended to her post-coital ablutions, Carter poured another whiskey for himself and sat in the a chair by the window, mulling how he was going to manage his growing harem. Fortunately there was a hundred miles of freeway between Los Angeles and Palm Springs and only one of his concubines in each location was truly fuckable by their own free will. It should be simple logistics to keep his pods separate and unaware.

Carter set his empty glass on the table and picked up the Kodak and dog tags. He let his mind drift down memory lane to August 2, 1953...

*

Maj. William J. Carter, newly minted by the US Air Force, effective August 1, reclined on a padded chaise on the back lawn of his family home in San Marino. The Korean Armistice had been signed just five days earlier and he was on leave before heading to his new assignment at Rhein-Main Air Base in Germany.

It was a great day. The Dodgers were losing to the Cardinals in St. Louis while he relaxed in the sun with a pitcher of iced tea. As he lay, eyes closed, listening to Vin Scully call the game on the radio, a shadow passed over his face and a girl's voice interrupted the famous announcer. "Bill? Billy? Are you asleep?"

Carter squinted at the blue sky, clouds scudding high and thin, and saw a face, eclipsing the sun, with brown wavy hair in a poodle cut outlined by the aurora. He raised his hand to shade his eyes and recognized Francisco's young daughter, Noemi. Or at least it looked enough like the Noemi he had known three years ago when he was last home, before his duty in Seoul. There were dramatic changes though from the skinny 14 or 15 year-old she had been.

He sat up on the chaise and said, "Hi, Noee, what's doing?"

"Oh, you know," Noemi said, fiddling a little bit with the knot which tied her red gingham check shirt into a halter below her breasts. The bow ends hung to her bare midriff around her shallow navel. "Boring dog days of summer." She sighed. "I was talking to dad a bit ago and saw you out here. I wanted to say how happy I was you weren't hurt over in Korea and I'm glad you're home..." her voice trailed off.

"Thanks, Noee, that means a lot." Carter responded, "I was pretty lucky, but I am glad to be home, too," He appraised her as he spoke. She was still slim but 'skinny' was no longer accurate. She had a true hour-glass figure, with smaller, pert breasts, narrow waist and proportionate hips. He guessed she was in the neighborhood of 33-22-34. Her gathered shirt proudly announced her tits, which were full enough to make his hands itch. She wore denim pedal pushers and flat canvas deck shoes but she didn't need heels or stockings to make her calves and thighs sexy. The jeans were tight enough he could imagine the outline of her little pussy under their fly-front. Carter was glad he was wearing loose square-legged swim trunks as he felt his dick get thick.

"So," he continued, trying to take his mind off her hot little body as she swayed back and forth beside the chaise, "school's out for you, right? What are you going to do next?"

"Yeah," Noemi answered, "I graduated, but I don't know what I'll do next... I'm going to go live with family in Calexico while I figure that part out." She pointed to Carter's pitcher of tea. "I'm kind of thristy, could I have some of that, do you suppose?"

"Absolutely," Carter replied, "but I only have one glass and I am running out of ice." He grinned and winked at the girl. "How about I go up to the house, get new ice and fresh glasses? We can go down to the pool and sip in the shade of an umbrella and catch up." He stood from the chaise, pleased his cock was cooperating and not acting the fool. "I can't believe how you have grown up!" he said, shaking his head.

"That sounds great, Billy" Noemi answered, adding "You know I turned 18 on Armistice Day. Everyone was out in the streets, honking, shouting, having a great time. I... pretended they were celebrating my birthday!" She laughed and her mouth split her face as her curls shook. "Wasn't that silly?" she asked.

Carter, already walking up to the house, called over his shoulder, "Nope, not at all! In fact, I think that's a great story. Good for you!"

Up in the kitchen, Carter got a tray, an ice bucket, and laced the pitcher of iced-tea liberally with dark Jamaican rum. He squeezed a lemon into the tea, dropped the used wedges into two tall glasses and carried the tray down to the swimming pool. Noemi was already sitting at a round table. Carter put the tray on the table and adjusted the umbrella for shade before pouring the new drinks.

"Here's to Calexico, kid!" Carter toasted, raising his glass.

"Thanks," said Noemi, "And here's to you!" she added, lifting her glass to her lips and taking a good swallow. Noemi choked a little, frowned over her glass rim at Carter, and asked, "Did you forget the sugar?"

"Not at all, Noee," Carter answered, "I'm sorry, I made it the way I drink it... straight with lemon. take another sip, I think you'll get used to it." he grinned as he noticed a drop of condensation fall from the bottom of her glass onto her stomach, directly into her cute, naked belly button.

Noemi took a long sip and set the glass down about a third empty. "You're right, it kinda grows on you. Plus, of course, I was thirsty," she chuckled. Picking up the glass, she drained it in a long steady draw. Carter felt himself harden again as he watched her Adam's apple bob while she swallowed. When she put her glass down, he re-filled it and slid his chair around beside hers.

"Have you ever been in our pool, Noee?" Carter inquired, taking another small sip of his tea.

"No," she shook her head, "Dad never let me ask your father if I could. He thought it was bad to forget we were not guests or family."

"I understand," Carter nodded, "But, you know, you and your dad are like family... at least, to me you are." He put his right hand on Noemi's left shoulder. "How would you like to go for a swim, right now? I'll square it with Francisco if he has a problem with it."

"That would be great, Billy," Noemi said, "But," looking downcast, "I don't have a suit or bathing cap or anything..."

"I'm sure we have a suit that will work in the bathhouse," Carter assured her. "Come on, finish your drink and let's get wet!"

"OK, 'Bottoms Up!'" Noemi said, sportingly with a wink, then tipped her full, tall, spiked tea glass against her lips and drank it non-stop to its last drop. Putting her glass down on the table, she wiped her wet lips with the back of her hand. "Mmmm, pretty good, huh, Billy? I'm can also chug-a-lug a whole bottle of Coca-Cola without spilling or gagging." Noemi giggled and hiccuped. "Boys are always impressed by how good I swallow."

"I'm impressed," Carter admitted, sliding his hand across her shoulder to her right underarm and steadying Noemi as she rocked in the chair. "You ready to find a suit that suits you?" he asked, standing up. He kicked his chair out of the way and helped Noemi to her feet, copping a feel of the side of her right breast as he did so. "Nice and firm," he said to himself, grinning.

"Hey! Watch it!" Noemi exclaimed, "Tha'ss my boobie you're grabbing!" She tittered and lurched left, hugging against Carter and squashing both her breasts against his bare chest. "Oh, oh!" she said, "Now look where your hand is... "

Indeed, when Noemi twisted her body, Carter's right hand fell from her ribs and breast and landed squarely on her denim-clad butt. Reflexively he closed his fingers and squeezed her cheeks through the pedal pushers.

"I'm sorry, Noee," Carter said, disingenuously, but pulling his hand away, "It was an accident. Both times, I swear!" Putting his hands on her waist, Carter turned Noemi and pushed her forward, following her like the coal-tender behind an old steam locomotive.

In just a few steps they reached the door to the bathhouse and entered. Carter shut the door behind them and threw the bolt. Noemi, spun in his hands and pushed him back against the door. "I don't want to go swimming, Bill," she said huskily, pressing her splayed hands against his pectoral muscles and dragging her nails down to the waistband of his swimming trunks. "I liked you touching my boob and squeezing my bottom." Noemi leaned against Carter and, hooking her thumbs in his trunks, pushed them down until they fell with their own weight to the tiled floor. "I want to show you how good I am at swallowing...why the boys are impressed."