All Saints Ch. 05 Adios, Muchachas!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carter actually only half listened. He was too content just snugging them to his ribs and cupping their mounds as they gently, casually, touched and rubbed him. He noticed, however, Peri's head grew heavy as she lay against his chest and her hand stopped caressing his leg. Looking down, he saw her eyes were closed and her breathing was slow and deep. He raised his hand from her tit to her hair and stroked his fingers softly along her scalp. Turning to Trish he observed, "She's asleep, I think."

"Ha!" snorted Trish. "Passed out, more likely. Remember on Avalon?" She recalled for Carter their night out at Luau Larry's Restaurant.

Carter frowned. "But," he protested, " she hasn't had that much to drink. Certainly no more than you or I."

"You just didn't see," Trish noted. "You had a glass of wine and I had not quite two, but Pari refilled a couple or three times." Trish smirked and added, "I bet she drank half that bottle herself, plus, she only ate one small piece of bread and didn't finish her stew."

"Well, no wonder, then," Carter agreed, "empty stomach... extra wine... "

Trish laughed out loud. 'She's sweet, but she's a lightweight." Trish moved her hand across Carter's abdomen and tickled her nails in the top edge of his pubic forest. "I don't mind, though, Dr. C. Do you?" she asked, walking her finger tips to the base of his growing tree and squeezing him. "I was kinda short-changed when you got home, you know..." Trish ran her hand up Carter's erect cock to the collar of his helmet. "Peri got all your cream and 'Freddie' got none," she concluded huskily, running her thumbpad over the wet slit and smearing Carter's pre-cum in a circle on his velvet crown.

"Uhhn," Carter groaned, as Trish leaned in, craned her neck and kissed him hard, still sliding her fist slowly up and down his stalk. "Maybe, Carter moaned into Trish's open mouth, "we should put Peri to bed and have... uhhn, a little quality time, just the two of...uhh us?"

"Mmmmm," Trish hummed, "What a... Great Idea!" she answered, hollowly, into the back of Carter's throat.

Carter stood carefully and hauled Peri upright by her armpits. Balancing her, with his hands inside her kimono, he directed Trish, "Take her robe off and hang it in the closet. I'll bring her along directly."

Trish removed the crimson silk, draped it over her arm and walked to the master bedroom. Carter stooped, folded Peri's nude, limp form over his shoulder and carried her down the hall. At the king-size bed, Carter squatted and laid Peri down.

Trish pulled the top sheet and duvet up to Peri's chin, patted her hip gently, then turned and hugged Carter.

Throwing her azure robe open and pushing her milk-white body hard against him, she sighed, "Oh, Dr. C...." Trish bent her head and kissed his left nipple while she thrust her moist, pink pussy against his stiff dick. "I want you so much. "I've been gooey and tingly ever since you came home." She nipped him and chastised, "And your fingers were just TEASES!" Lifting her face, she kissed Carter as he rubbed her back through her silk gown. "Oh, fuck me! Please! FUCK me NOW!" she begged.

Carter pushed Trish's kimono off her shoulders, down her arms and held it against her bottom as he knelt, kissing his way over her breasts, across her stomach, until he was facing her orange thatch, neatly trimmed into a fox topiary. He kissed 'Freddie' on his ears, stabbed his tongue briefly against the plucked bare eyes in the fox's curly triangular face, and spread Trish's freshly shaved, bald cunt with his thumbs. Her conch was irridescent with her shining juices. Carter drove his tongue into the groove, sliding to the bottom and tucking its tip deep into her hole.

Trish writhed as he held her ass under the silk and buried his face in her sweet purse. "Oooo, uhhhh! she whimpered when Carter found her spot and squeezed her cheeks with his strong fingers. "Mmmm uhnnnn," she cried, feeling her crisis arrive. Carter pushed himself tighter to her twat, opening his mouth wide, sucking her nectar as she came. Trish trembled under Carter's lips and pulled his ears, forcing him as close as possible to her flowing fount.

Shaking his face free, Carter stood, released the gown and embraced Trish, crushing her heavy soft globes as he mashed his mouth, dripping with effluvient, to her full lips. Pulling her with him, Carter walked backward around the foot of the bed. He pushed the top covers away, against Peri, curled, quiet and oblivious. As Carter maneuvered Trish onto the mattress, she spread her legs and lay back. Carter climbed up between her knees, leaned over her heaving bosom and rejoined their interrupted kiss.

Trish hugged his neck, sucking on his tongue and lips. He mounted her quickly, shoving his fat staff into her tight, sleek, wet os. "AHHhh! she cried, as he filled her cavity and began stroking deep and rhythmically. "Unh! Unh! Unh!" she huffed, wrapping her legs around Carter's back, sliding her hands over his shoulder blades and squeezing his thrusting cock with her cunt.

"Huhn! Huhn! Huhn!" Carter grunted with each plunge. "nnn! nnn! nnn!" he growled with each retreat.

"Oh My GOD!" Trish screamed with her renewing orgasm as Carter pushed himself hard and held her.

"AARGH!" he yelled, exploding his nuts and flexing his dick in her channel, feeling each pulsing shot surge through stem. "Roll over, Toots!" Carter commanded, pulling his rigid prick from her quivering pussy and spinning Trish in place. He pulled her hips up as she scooted her knees forward and turned her face to the right against her pillow. Carter spread her cheeks, ran his right hand into Trish's sopping gash and then transferred her lubricating flow to her pink asshole. Pulling her back, he poked his soft sponge onto the glistening puckered rim. Trish relaxed her sphincter as he pressed steadily until his head was invisible.

"UHN! Trish yelped as his pressure increased. "Oh! DR.... SEE.!" she gasped, "Oh! Yessssss! UHN!" she panted and pushed her butt back on his hardness, driving his spike deeper while he lunged. "OHHH!" she grunted when he was fully lodged in her ass, his balls bumping her cheeks, his breath warm on her neck and his hands gripping her tits.

"Oh yeah, Toots!" Carter hissed, "oh yeah, come for me again!" he ordered as he pumped and stirred his stick. Trish pushed her right hand between her legs and rubbed her clitoris while she twerked and rocked on her knees.

"Aah aah aah! AH! I... AM! I AM! OHMMYGOD!" she shrieked as she climaxed a third time, stronger than before.

"Yeah! That's GOOD Toots!" Cried Carter, feeling his balls tighten once more. 'AARGH!" he shouted, "HERE's more cream for you!" as he launched encore. His cock throbbed as it unloaded his jism in Trish's stern.

Carter collapsed, falling to his left and rolling Trish with him, still impaled on his prick. His back abutted Peri and his face nuzzled Trish's neck. She moaned and mewled, still rocking her hips, squeezing his thickness in her rectum. Carter kissed her earlobe, said "Sweet dreams, Toots, SIGMA" and watched her eyes close as her body relaxed and her mind fell into its deep trance. Carter reached down, pulled the covers over both of them and went to sleep still firmly fixed in Trish's bottom.