All Sluts Eve

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then she collapsed and the world went dark.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Beep....beep...beep" went the vital monitoring machine

One eye opened. Then the other as the hospital surroundings slowly came in to focus.

Laura awoke to find herself staring up at a nurse and doctor. She tried to speak, but her mouth was covered by an oxygen mask. She was too weak to speak anyway.

She removed the mask and whispered out the words, "Winnie..."

"Don't speak. You need to rest. Your body went through a lot." the doctor spoke softly. He put the oxygen mask back on. And then pointed to his right.

Laura gingerly moved her head to the the side and saw her friend Winnie in the same state of recovery that she was in. The two made eye contact and nodded to each other.

Then their eyes closed to more darkness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the aftermath, the media was all over the story. Killer Brad. The boring boyfriend is what they called him. He was still alive and awaiting sentencing for his crimes.

So many questions.

"Why did he do it?"

But he refused to speak.

There were so many experts. So many reasons: Jealousy. Revenge. Jilted lover. Just another horny guy. A predator. A racist. White privilege. Halloween to blame. Social media. Women's right to dress how they like.

All false. All true. Depends who you ask.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The day of sentencing arrived and Winnie and Laura were front row in the courthouse. They were there to make sure Brad saw their faces. And when the judge came down with the ruling of life in prison without parole, the two were satisfied that this monster would see his last days behind bars.

On his way out Brad who never spoke a word since he was caught, made eye contact with Laura.

He smiled. In a creepy and sinister voice, that was not his usual tone, said four simple words.

"See you soon slut"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~