All Somali Swingers In Ottawa

Story Info
Bisexual Somali man meets a sexy couple.
1.9k words
2.91
16.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers

I'm not gay I'm totally bisexual, Omar Ibrahim said aloud as he rode Khalid Hassan's cock while Fatoumatta Ismail sucked his hard dick. The big and tall young Somali man groaned as he felt his best buddy's cock impaling his ass. You've got a sweet ass, Khalid said wistfully as he thrust his cock deep inside Omar's ass. The three of them were going at it like jackrabbits inside Omar's apartment in the town of Vanier, Ontario. The air smelled of sex and the bed trembled as the sexy trio unleashed their passions.

Dammit I love the way your dick tastes, Fatoumatta giggled as she flicked her tongue over Omar's dick head, sending little shockwaves of pleasure throughout his member. I'm glad you like it, Omar said, wincing as he felt Khalid's dick twitch in his ass. The three young Muslims fucked and sucked like there was no tomorrow. Still, one might wonder how they got there, considering how uptight and conservative their deeply religious community is on all sexual matters.

Twenty-year-old Carleton University sophomore Omar Ibrahim had been on the Muslim LGBT message board for a little over a month. He'd come across it on Facebook, and found himself intrigued. Alright, he was more than intrigued. He wa s absolutely fascinated by the damn thing. Could one really be Muslim and a member of a gay, lesbian, bisexual or transsexual organization? Apparently so. After he joined the board, he came across tons of men and women from all over the world who were both Muslim and queer.

Thanks to the message board, Omar felt like he was part of the most exclusive of cliques. The secret world of gay and lesbian Muslims. He made friends with a young woman from Turkey who was trying to move to London, England, so she could live with the young Englishwoman she'd fallen for at the University of Istanbul. A Saudi sheikh's son agonizingly described how he felt like a failure after he was initially unable to get it up with his bride on his wedding night. I had to think of my male lover in order to achieve arousal and deflower my new wife, he said sadly.

Yeah, there were tons of gays, lesbians and bisexuals among Muslim communities across the world. In Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Nigeria, Afghanistan, Lebanon, Gambia, Syria and even Kosovo, Muslims were being persecuted by their respective governments for their sexual orientation. A young woman from Somalia's capital region described how she was made to endure sex by her new husband after he found her hugging a female friend a bit too closely. Now I am pregnant by a man I hate and I cannot be with the woman I love, the young Somali lesbian lamented. Reading their stories online, in English, Turkish, Somali and Arabic, Omar realized that he wasn't alone. Some of those stories were uplifting. An Ethiopian Muslim man described how his Christian girlfriend accepted his bisexuality while his own family exiled him from the community where he grew up. She is the only woman for me and I thank Allah for her, the young Ethiopian man posted enthusiastically.

Omar thought about how complicated his life had been since he realized that he was sexually attracted to both women and men. Bisexuality is absolutely haram in Islam, Omar told himself as he prayed to Allah to banish his queer thoughts. Sadly, he continued to feel aroused by individuals of both sexes. Omar felt trapped. His parents, Abdullah and Adara Ibrahim were pillars of the Somali community of Ottawa. His father, Abdullah Ibrahim was the Imam of a local mosque and the owner of a restaurant. His mother, Adara Ibrahim was a schoolteacher. One of a few Somali women teachers in Ontario. His older brother Hafiz was a corporal in the Canadian Armed Forces. Yeah, his family was doing alright. He was expected to graduate from university and make something of himself.

Mom and dad I'm sorry I'm bisexual, Omar Ibrahim thought as he lay on his bed. Every morning he did his prayers, showered and ate breakfast then went to the bus stop. He caught the number nine bus heading to Hurdman Station and then grabbed the number four heading to Carleton University. He read his favorite comic books, Blade, Spiderman and Dead Pool, and also browsed online with his iPhone while on the bus. He never noticed a certain plump Hijab-wearing Somali sister looking at him adoringly from a couple of seats down. Her name was Fatoumatta Ismail and she'd been Omar's neighbor for ages. Like him she was a Carleton University student. Hello Fatou, Omar said absentmindedly every time he saw her.

Fatoumatta Ismail sighed as she cast a sidelong glance at Omar's handsome face. She'd been in love with him ever since she could remember. Her mother, Alia Ismail was good friends with Omar's mother. They went to the same masjid and attended Islamic community events like the Muslim Sports Association. Unbeknownst to Omar and Fatoumatta's mother was the fact that the plump, mousy young Hijabi was far from the angel she appeared to be. Fatoumatta had discovered early on that she had a high sex drive. And she liked to play with guys and girls. Of course, like a good Muslim sister, Fatoumatta kept her bisexuality to herself. Recently she joined a Muslim LGBT message board and was pleasantly surprised to see a very familiar face on it. The face of Omar Ibrahim. Sure, he'd put on a hoodie and sunglasses in his profile pic but she knew his face by heart. He couldn't fool her. Fatoumatta knew that Omar liked both women and men. She simply didn't know how to tell him.

As Fatoumatta and Omar sat on the bus, distracted by their respective reveries, someone was looking at both of them. The eyes flitting from Fatoumatta's plump body and big round booty to Omar's muscular bod belonged to Khalid Hassan. The tall, caramel-skinned Eritrean Muslim smiled to himself as he thought about all the mean and sexy things he'd do to both of them if he could. Born in Calgary, Alberta, to an Eritrean Muslim father and white mother, Khalid Hassan knew he was devastatingly handsome. Six feet two inches tall, slim and fit, caramel-skinned and green-eyed, he attracted both women and men everywhere he went. And he wanted a piece of Omar and his big-booty gal pal Fatoumatta.

Never one to shy away from a challenge, Khalid approached Omar and Fatoumatta at the university library one afternoon. To say they were shocked by his proposal would have been the understatement of the century. Let's make it happen, Khalid insisted. Sounds good to me, Fatoumatta said, her eyes roving over Khalid like a piece of meat. She licked her full lips suggestively. It's got to be safe or I don't play, Omar said hesitantly. No worries, Khalid promised, as he gave them his digits. A couple of days later he showed up at Omar's place and got down with him and Fatou.

Back to the present...Omar rode Khalid's thick cock like a bucking bronco, until he couldn't take it anymore. Khalid pulled his condom off and shot his load all over Omar's back. Fatoumatta happily sucked both Khalid and Omar's dicks, and then she told the two young Muslim bisexual men that she was ready for some fun. Fuck me, she barked at them. Omar and Khalid looked at each other and smiled. As Fatoumatta sucked on Omar's dick, Khalid got behind her. The Eritrean Muslim stud caressed the Somali chick's big round ass and then slid his dick into her pussy after rolling a condom on. Smacking Fatoumatta's ass, Khalid fucked her even harder. I love thick and round Somali asses, he winked at Omar, who smiled.

Feeling inspired, Khalid yanked Fatoumatta's Hijab off, and pulled on her long, curly hair as he slammed his dick into her cunt from behind. The big Somali gal yelped, and Khalid laughed. I love fucking big girls, Khalid smiled, and then he planted a kiss on Omar's lips. Although a bit surprised by Khalid's kiss, Omar kissed him back passionately. You got sweet lips Captain Somalia, Khalid laughed. Playfully he smacked Omar's face, jolting the young Somali man. Laughing, Khalid smacked Fatoumatta's big ass and rammed his dick into deeper into her cunt.

My turn to fuck her, Omar said, watching as Khalid stepped aside. I've been wanting to feel you inside of me for ages, Fatoumatta said. Omar smiled and kissed her, then buried his face between her big tits. Gently he sucked on them, caressing them softly. You've got a nice touch, Fatoumatta remarked. Thanks babe, Omar said as he continued licking her tits. In the meantime he also fingered her pussy. Fuck me babe, Fatoumatta pleaded. Not one to keep a lady waiting Omar put on a condom and slid his cock into Fatoumatta's pussy.

Khalid stroked his cock while watching Omar fuck Fatoumatta. The two of them were so sweet together. He could tell Fatoumatta had a thing for Omar and like the blind fool he was, Omar never picked up on it. Khalid looked at Fatoumatta's ass, then Omar's. Khalid simply loved a nice butt and he didn't care which gender it belonged to. He got behind Omar, and rubbed his dick against Omar's butt while Omar slammed his cock into Fatoumatta's pussy. I want your ass, Khalid said into Omar's ear. Take it, Omar whispered. Grinning, Khalid rolled on a condom and lubricated himself then pushed his dick into Omar's ass.

Just like that, the fun continued. Omar groaned as Khalid rammed his dick up his ass. At the same time, Fatoumatta moaned softly and rubbed her big tits together as Omar's big cock filled her pussy. She looked up and noticed Omar getting fucked by Khalid while he was fucking her. That is so hot, she thought. Looking at Omar, she told him to put his dick in her butt. Omar was so lost in the wonderful feelings of Khalid's dick up his ass and Fatoumatta's tight pussy around his cock that he didn't hear her request. Khalid handed Fatoumatta the lubricant, and the big Somali gal applied some on her butt hole.

Grabbing Omar's dick, Fatoumatta rubbed it against her asshole. Omar smiled and pushed his dick into her asshole. The feel of Fatoumatta's tight asshole around his cock was absolutely wonderful. Grabbing her wide hips he began ramming his dick up her ass. Fatoumatta screamed in pleasure mixed with deliciously hot pain and begged him for more. At the same time, Khalid plowed his dick into Omar's ass like there was no tomorrow. The three of them went at it like their lives depended on it, their passionate screams filling the air. And so they went at it until exhaustion claimed them and they collapsed on the bed, spent and happy.

We should do this again sometime, Khalid said with a wink as he got dressed after emerging from Omar's shower. Absolutely, Omar said. Standing next to Omar, her arm linked with his, Fatoumatta smiled. Thanks for a wonderful time, she said, gently kissing Khalid on the cheek. I shall see you guys soon Insha'Allah, Khalid smiled as he walked out the door. I shall walk you home my sweet, Omar said, gently kissing Fatoumatta on the forehead. After I fuck you silly, Fatoumatta said confidently. Taking Omar's hand, she led him back towards the bedroom. Omar gave her big ass a playful smack, and then they began again.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,117 Followers