All the Tricks were Treats

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BothWorld
BothWorld
1,714 Followers

"Yeah...ok," Max said taking another sip. So many thoughts were going through his head. His cock pulsed with a life of its own. That cock ring was ever present. And that silk, that cool, easy silk. There were two guys kissing just a few feet from him. They were fondling each other right out in the open, no one paid any attention, couldn't care less. He couldn't imagine kissing a guy. Well ok, Lance had kissed him, but not really. It was just a peck. He wondered what it would be like to really kiss Lance, tongue and all. He cringed. He just couldn't see it.

He noticed the leers as guys passed by. He was so fucking hard. He knew they could see him a mile away. There was no way to hide it in his hip huggers. Then he saw two familiar faces heading his way. It was the bandit and her friend the cop.

"I know what I want to steal..." the bandit said running her hand over his bulge. Max moaned under his breath. Her hand felt really good. It was just what he needed with all those guys around.

The cop stepped in closer, took her turn running her hand over him, "Maybe I should arrest you for indecent exposure." Max gave a crooked little smile staring at her luscious red lips. She leaned in, kissed him softly. Her lips were so soft. "We might have to take this gay boy into a back room, teach him a lesson."

Max wanted to blurt out that he wasn't a gay boy, nothing could be further from the truth. But he remembered what Lance said. Girls loved a challenge.

"Hey...I want some of that," the bandit said nudging the cop out of the way. She slowly lowered her lips to his. Max easily accepted her tongue as it pushed into his mouth. He felt her hand cup his balls, or maybe it was the cop, he wasn't sure.

"Hey Gina...I think we found a use for those handcuffs," the bandit said peering into Max's eyes. Max watched as she raised her cup, eased her lips around her penis straw and sucked.

Man she looked hot.

The cop grinned watching Max watch her friend, "You like that ...don't you." She offered her cup to Max holding her penis straw for him. Max looked at her, slid his lips around her straw and took a pull. "You can do better than that...can't you gay boy? Show us what you got."

Max took the challenge, traced his tongue around the head of that straw several times before curling it up the little slit. He couldn't believe he was doing it, but she was definitely getting off to it. Then he took it between his lips and sucked.

"Oh yeah...that's hot. We might have to cuff him to protect these gay boys from that talented tongue of his," she said leaning in for another kiss.

The cop was a really good kisser. She had her tongue halfway down his throat. Someone was playing with his crotch, feeling him up. The cop pulled back and the bandit leaned in for another kiss too.

He moved his hand up for her breast, but she stopped him. "Oh no you don't," she said playfully pushing his hands behind his back. The cop was waiting there with her handcuffs. "Little gay boys do what their told. We need to teach you a lesson...show you the error of your ways, right Gina?"

"That's right Brenda. I'm afraid it's up to us to straighten this little gay boy out."

Max just smiled.

"Did you see the pretty panties he is wearing?" the cop said noticing his silk thong peeking out the back. Max's face flushed with embarrassment.

"No...I didn't," the bandit said checking it out. "Oooh...they are pretty." She looked Max in the eye, "I bet you would like the panties I'm wearing right now."

Max smiled, "I bet I would too."

The bandit cupped his balls again, "So you are into guys...and panties."

"Well...uh," he stumbled. He could see where she got that impression, but nothing could have been further from the truth. "It's a kind of a long story," he said embarrassed.

"Look how hard his nipples are..." the cop smiled. She reached over and pinched one.

The bandit felt his cock jerk in her hand, "He likes that. Our little gay boy has sensitive nipples..." The cop pulled his tank top up exposing one. She leaned down and took it between her lips. "You were certainly into that guy on the dance floor," she said feeling his cock jerk from her friends tongue. "Is he wearing panties too?"

"No...it's not...well, maybe..." Max said confused. He wasn't sure what Lance was wearing. Each lick the cop took made his cock jerk in the bandit's hand. He was so horny he couldn't think straight. "We used to be roommates..." he said stifling a moan.

"Now I would have liked to seen that," the bandit smiled. "I think we better take him to one of the bedrooms, interrogate him, find out more about his little gay boy ways."

The cop sucked hard on his nipple causing Max to groan, then pulled his tank top down, "Yeah, I think you're right."

They each grabbed an arm and headed for the hallway to the bedrooms. Max looked around for Lance. He couldn't just leave him, but there was not a lot he could do being handcuffed. He saw him over in the corner. He was kissing Rusty.

The bandit opened the first bedroom door to check it out. Four guys stood around a bed with a naked guy on it. One guy had his cock buried in his mouth, another with his cock buried in his ass. The third guy was pinching his nipple waiting for his turn at the guy's mouth. The forth guy was stroking the naked guy's cock waiting for his turn at his ass.

Max's eyes nearly popped out of his head.

"Sorry boys," the bandit smiled. The boys didn't even look up. She saw the look on Max's face. "You want some of that don't you?" she teased. She looked at the cop, "We have our work cut out for us."

She opened the second bedroom door and it was empty. "Here we go," she said steering Max towards the bed. They pushed him so that he fell onto his back with his hands handcuffed underneath him.

They stared down at his bulge. Even his tight pants couldn't keep it from jerking around.

"He is so ready," the bandit smiled. "He sure is," the cop agreed. "You really know how to pick them," the bandit said to the cop. They fell into each other's arms and kissed. Max could see their tongues moving in and out of each other's mouth. The cop said, "Shall we unwrap our little gay boy?" The bandit smiled, "Yes...I believe we should."

They fell to each side of the bed staring at Max's crotch. "He is soooo hard," the bandit said. "I want to see his cute little panties," the cop said. They smiled at each other, each grabbing a zipper and eased them down. Having nothing more than the silk thong to hold him, his cock pulsed freely.

"Now that is precious," the cop smiled.

"Why... yes it is," the bandit agreed.

"Oh my...is that a cock ring I see?" the cop teased.

"I believe it is," the bandit said in mock surprise.

"Let's get these pants off him," the cop said. They both grabbed a leg and pulled his pants off. They moved back hovering over his crotch. That cock ring had him straining against that cool silk. There was a big wet spot at the top were he had been leaking.

"Mmm...I really like those, don't you?" the bandit said running her fingernail along his silk covered balls.

His cock jerked with each beat of his heart.

"Oh yes...I love a boy in panties."

"I'd love to see him in a pair of stockings..."

"I bet he would love that," the cop said walking her fingers up Max's six-pack stopping at his nipple. "Would you like that gay boy?" Max was beside himself. She pinched his nipple, "Well...would you?"

"Yes," Max blurted out knowing it was the only answer.

"Mmm...he's got it bad," the cop said walking her fingers up to his mouth. She slipped her finger past his lips, waited to feel his tongue caress it. "Panties, stockings...and that marvelous cock ring. We have our work cut out for us with this one," she said working her finger back and forth across his lips.

"Yeah...I think you're right," the bandit said grabbing the thong and slowly peeling it down. Max groaned. She eased her fingers around the base of his cock. "Oh look..." she said noticing a big dollop drooling from the tip. "Will you do the honors?"

"Why thank you," the cop smiled leaning in and curling her tongue around it and swallowing. "Mmm...he's yummy." Then she parted her nice red lips, eased them over the head of his cock, slid down about an inch.

Max's hands instinctively jerked against the handcuffs as he hummed and groaned.

"Be careful," the bandit warned, "We don't want our little gay boy having an accident."

The cop pulled off, "We certainly don't want that. He has a nice one. Try it," she said offering Max's cock to her friend.

"Don't mind if I do," she grinned bending down, running her tongue around the head of his cock. "It's so soft...and yet so hard. Is he sucking your finger?"

"Mmm hmm," the cop said.

"Here," she smiled, "let me see." The bandit squeezed her fingers tight around the base of Max's cock, slowly pulled up coaxing a nice, big wad from the tip. She got it on her fingertip and moved to Max's face. The cop pulled her finger free and the bandit pushed hers in its place.

There was no use fighting it. There was nothing he could do. Max sucked his juice off her fingertip and swallowed. She started poking around waiting for his caress. She didn't have to wait long.

"I bet he sucks a mean cock."

"I'm sure he does," the cop agreed. She moved over Max's cock, teased it with her tongue, making it dance. The bandit joined in. They took turns torturing him unmercifully.

"Here...you take over his mouth," the bandit said pulling her finger free. "I want to fuck him."

"Now you're talking," the cop said climbing on top of Max's chest. She reached down and pulled her short little skirt up revealing the cutest pair of pink panties trimmed in lace. "You like them don't you?" she teased. Max watched her reach down, pull those panties to the side, reached a little deeper.

His eyes lit up when she came back with a big hard cock. "Open up little gay boy," she said dragging it across his lips, "Nurse on mommies cock." He began to protest and she pushed it right in. His senses were overloaded. It was warm, and hard, and jerked just like his. He was too horny to think. "That's it...now suck!"

She started rolling her hips back and forth working her cock over his lips. Something just clicked inside, he started sucking on it. He ran his tongue all over it, exploring, teasing, tasting.

"Oooh yeah Brenda...he does suck a mean cock," the cop said watching Max feast.

"I bet he has a really tight ass," Brenda said working her satin hot pants down. She reached into her panties and pulled out her nine inch cock. She spit in her hand and worked it over the tip. She grabbed Max's legs, propped them up on her shoulders and aimed her cock.

"Here we go baby love...just what you've been waiting for," she said holding his legs tight and thrusting the tip of her cock into his ass.

Max groaned around that cock filling his mouth. Brenda's cock was so big. He felt like he was being ripped in two.

"Oh yeah...that's fucking tight!" she moaned. Slowly, but surely, she worked more cock into him. "Oh yeah...he's digging it," Brenda bragged. "You should see his cock...drooling like crazy."

Gina looked down at Max's lips stretched around her cock, "You like that baby, huh? Doesn't that nine inch cock feel good in your ass?" she grinned. "I get it all the time."

She pulled her cock from his lips. She took it in her fingers, squeezed a big blob out the end and painted his lips with it. She moved up a little further, "Lick my balls." She lowered her balls to his lips and he licked. "Oh fuck yeah..." she cooed.

Brenda started in with small little thrusts. Max couldn't believe it, but he was actually adjusting to her size. The more she did it, the more he seemed to relax. She felt the difference and gave him a little more cock. "Mmm yeah...I'm going to fuck your cute little ass real good." She whipped some pre-cum off his cock and swallowed it.

Gina sat back down on his chest, held her cock right at his lips. She squeezed a nice big wad out the tip, watched him lick it off. "Kiss it." Max planted one right on the tip. "That's a good little gay boy," she smiled easing it back into his mouth. He welcomed it with his tongue.

Brenda worked that nine inch cock masterfully in his ass. "God baby...he is so tight. Next time you can have the booty."

"Make him cum," Gina commanded. "Show him how you can make him cum...using just your cock."

Suddenly Max felt her bump up against something inside him. He groaned loudly around Gina's cock. Brenda watched his cock ooze a nice big blob and knew she had him.

She bumped it again. Max groaned, cum drooled from his cock. Gina started fucking his mouth harder, her balls slapping his chin. Brenda worked that spot making him throb and drool.

Gina grabbed big hunks of hair as she slammed her cock into his mouth. "Oh fuck...almost there...cum with me baby...do it...let's cum together," she said breathlessly.

Brenda held his legs tight, pounded his ass hard watching Gina slam her cock into his mouth. "Mmm...ahhh...almost..." Gina cried. "Oh FUCK YEAH!" she screamed as her cock exploded in Max's mouth. She filled his mouth draining her balls. "Yes, yes, YES!" Brenda hissed with one final thrust. Max could feel her hot molten cum filling his ass. It was just too much for him. His cock released shooting a huge stream of cum straight up in the air!

"Oh hell yeah," Gina said climbing off his chest. She slipped her shrinking cock back into her cute little pink panties and smoothed her skirt down. Brenda eased her cock from his ass with a big sigh. "Fuck that was tight," she said pulling her satin hot pants back up.

Gina helped Max to a sitting position. He had cum all over his lips. She leaned in for a kiss, drove her tongue into his mouth as Brenda removed the handcuffs. "Its so much better when they have cum in their mouth," Gina smiled. Brenda handed her the handcuffs, "See you around Sugar" and they walked out.

Max sat there in his post orgasmic bliss. Cum dominated his taste buds, he could feel more of it leaking from his ass. His stomach was covered with it. He scooped it up with his finger and sucked it down. He didn't want to mess up his clothes.

He grabbed his thong from the floor and put it back on followed by his hip huggers. He got to his feet a little wobbly. He took a deep breath and headed back to the party.

Lance found him, "Hey...I'm going home with Rusty." Max wasn't surprised. "You cool?"

Max gave him a grin. "Yeah...sure. No problem." He watched them stroll off arm in arm.

"Want to dance?" he heard from behind. He turned to see Lara Croft standing there.

He glanced down at her big black cock hanging between her legs. He wrapped his fingers around it, felt its girth. That thing was fucking huge. "Hell yeah..." he smiled.

BothWorld
BothWorld
1,714 Followers
12