All Things Come... Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her mouth was completely over my cock and I felt her warm breath at the top of my balls. Her hand slipped round and I felt a finger slide into my ass. I groaned into her cunt and felt her quiver and tense. The head of my cock was trapped in her throat and she was breathing harshly through her nose. My balls began to churn as she twisted her finger against my prostate and she sensed my readiness, drawing her head back slightly and bringing my cockhead within reach of her tongue. I pushed my tongue further into her ass and tasted the dense flavour of her. Slipping one thumb out of her cunt I moved it to her clit and began circling it. She jerked herself off my tongue, and her cunt closed on my other thumb, fluttering as she looked for her release. I could feel my prick swelling and began to thrust into her mouth, fucking it slowly. She moved her head to accommodate me and I circled my thumb onto her G spot and scraped my nail over it while I closed my lips over her clitoris and sucked. She gave a muffled cry as her contractions began, and at the same moment I felt my seed fountaining up my shaft and splashing into her mouth.

She tried to swallow, but her orgasm stayed with her and her lips opened helplessly, letting the flow of cum fall onto my balls, while a gentle river of juices ran over my thumb and wrist. I moved my head back and lapped greedily, tasting her and welcoming the pungency. Her finger flexed in my asshole and I jetted into her again. Slowly we quietened, our bodies covered with sweat and each other's fluids.

After a minute she stirred and climbed off me. I pulled her round and down and kissed her, running my hand over her back and ass, holding her body close to mine. My cock was trapped between us and her legs were clamped tightly over my thigh, pushing her mound into me. She tasted of my cum and I rolled my tongue round her mouth, mixing our fluids into a cocktail of contrasting tastes. She lifted her head and looked at me. Her face was smeared with cum and her lips looked stretched and bruised.

'Holy shit,' she said 'You are fucking intense.' I kissed her lightly.

'What happened to the person who was worried about being forward?' Even through the flush of exertion I could see another wave of colour flooding her cheeks.

'I know. I'm always nervous at first and then my body takes over and it all feels right again. I've wanted you for ages, but there was Wilhelm, and hitting on customers isn't on, and... But I really was nervous until you understood why and calmed me down. You are kind, you know. Most guys would have started pushing the minute they were in the door.'

'I've never wanted to be most guys. Shall we have a shower?'

She rolled off me and we walked through to the bathroom; our legs were still a little wobbly and we were gentle with each other. I soaped her body with my hands, stroking her pussy and ass delicately, running my fingers lightly through her folded pleats but not trying to penetrate them, and she sighed gratefully. Reaching for the shower gel, she dribbled some onto her hand and lathered my armpits and chest, then my cock and balls. One hand crept under me and she rubbed my anus lightly with a soapy finger.

The warm spray rinsed us clean and we dried each other with light pats of the towel. She stood on tip toe and put her arms round my neck.

'Do you want me to call a cab for you?' I squeezed her gently.

'Not just yet'. She smiled and hugged me. She led me into the bedroom and we snuggled under the duvet. I put my arm round her and she hunched closer and put her head on my chest. One hand traced its way down my stomach and she grasped my cock and shook it gently. It twitched in reply and I felt myself growing again.

'Getting you all in was struggle. I thought my jaw was going to dislocate.' I ran my hand down her flank.

'You did an excellent job and can go to the top of the class. But the lesson's not over yet.' She shivered nervously.

'I don't know if I can. I'm not the biggest woman in the world down there. I'll blow you again instead if you like.' I caressed her hip.

'We'll manage. We can play a little more mouth music with each other if you want to, but I'm going to fuck you long and slow before I leave.' She put her arm over me and pushed her nose into my in my chest, mumbling something I could hardly hear.

'What was that?'

'I said, did I taste alright?'

'Like honey and spices and musk. What on earth made you ask?' She mumbled something again, and I hauled her head up to look at her. There were tears in her eyes.

'Wilhelm's always saying that I taste too strong and my nipples are too big and he won't touch my ass either or let me touch his. I shouldn't have asked, I'm sorry, I've ruined everything...' I put my arms round her and hugged.

'Wilhelm's more than selfish, he's an idiot. You taste the way you are, strong and sensuous and sweet, and your breasts are beautiful, and your asshole is gorgeous. Did I leave anything out?' She sniffed.

'When you kissed me afterwards, didn't my mouth taste funny?'

'With my cum, you mean? If it's good enough for your mouth it's good enough for mine. Stop worrying. Hold on while I check out the territory again.' I flipped the duvet off and squirmed round till my head was between her legs. I ran a finger down her slit and licked it. She was looking down at me anxiously I scooped another fingerful of her essence and wriggled back up to her.

'Taste it. It's up at the intense end of the scale but it's fresh and pungent and delicate: like a good curry if you want my honest opinion'. I held my finger out and she licked it and then sucked, frowning. Her eyes opened wide and she began to giggle.

'Like a good curry?' Her voice was lighter now.

'Yes, and I love curry, so I'm going for seconds'. I twisted round and sank between her thighs again.

I took my time making her ready again. No force, no hurry, just long slow licking and nuzzling, using my tongue to separate her petals and my lips to suckle them. Her juices began to flow again and I lapped them gently out of her. She had leaned over and was running her tongue over my prick, not taking me into her mouth, but sliding the tip of it under the rim and over the frenum. I felt myself thickening and firming and she took just the end of me between her lips, holding the shaft loosely in both hands. Her thighs opened wider, and I lapped at her asshole, slowly running my tongue round the puckered dimple. I reached up with one hand and found a nipple, rolling it gently. Her legs stiffened and her cunt lips contracted once, sharply, then relaxed again. I could feel her thighs quivering. I rolled round.

'Girls on top. I want to see your breasts and face.' She looked relieved and climbed over to straddle me. Suddenly she leaned forward and kissed me.

'Thank you, Luk.'. She rocked back and set the tip of my cock at the mouth of her tunnel and lowered herself cautiously. I reached up and caressed her breasts. No doubt about it: Wilhelm was a complete tosser. She lowered herself slowly onto my straining prick. I felt as if all the blood in my body was gathered in my groin as she tested my size and sank a little lower. I felt the walls of her cunt slipping over my helmet and my cock pulsed involuntarily. She gasped and stopped.

'It's not going to go in, Luke.' I sat up and broke the contact.

'Sure it will. Let me show you. Do you trust me?' She nodded and I lifted her off me and laid her on the bed, raising her knees. I slipped between her legs and used my hand to run the tip of my cock along her slit. She sighed and her thighs relaxed a little.

'You feel so good and so gentle. I wish we'd done this months ago. I came a little bit while you were licking me.'

'I know.' I put the tip of my cock to her entrance and thrust slowly into her. She gasped and tensed, and I stopped and lowered my mouth to her breasts. I tongued each teat lingeringly and suckled at them, nipping them lightly and then laving with my tongue again. I licked her areolas in long smooth strokes, keeping my body still till I felt her vaginal muscles relax slightly, then pushing another millimetre into her. I continued caressing her breasts with my tongue and she began to roll her hips gently. Her breath was getting shorter and she stroked the top of my head.

'I'm going to have another little one in a minute,' she murmured, as her stomach muscles began to flutter. I suckled on one nipple again while I ran a wet thumb over the other and she convulsed softly under me, her pussy sucking at my cock. I moved my hips forward and the head slipped smoothly past her vaginal rim and nestled inside her. I felt her cunt walls gripping me and she gasped.

'Luke, oh God, Luke, you're in me and I'm splitting open and it feels so good.' Another wave of contractions ran through her cunt and I eased myself deeper into her. She wound her arms round my neck and wailed, then raised her legs and locked them over my back, pulling me hard towards her, and I sank smoothly into her while she shuddered and moaned. The tip of my prick grazed the head of her cervix and I pushed back against her legs.

'That's enough, sweetheart. Any more and you'll start to hurt. Girls on top now?' She kissed me passionately, driving her tongue into my mouth, then unlocked her legs. My cock felt like a bar of iron and I tried to relax my anal muscles a little. I didn't want this to end too soon. I slipped my arms under her and scooped her up, then rolled backwards so our positions were reversed. She straddled me and gazed down at my face. Then she closed her eyes and began to move slowly.

She really was a small built girl and I stayed as still as possible. She bit her lip as she worked herself gently up and down, adjusting to my size and girth. I stroked her breasts gently and watched her body stretching to take me. She was squatting on my cock, her hands braced on my raised knees, and I could see her open pussy, the lips pulled wide, fluttering as she raised and lowered herself. Her clitoris was exposed, red and swollen, I licked my finger and reached down between our bodies to stroke it, and as I touched it she groaned and pushed her body towards me.

'Just like that, yes, exactly that, Luke, please.' She wailed again and her body began to shake. A dribble of fresh lubricant squeezed out past my prick and I held her still and waited for the orgasm to subside. She opened her eyes and leaned forward to kiss me again. Her tongue darted into my mouth and then withdrew. She moved her mouth to my ear and I felt her breath sharp and hot. 'Turn me over again and fuck me slowly and fill me up with your cum, Luke. Do it now.'

I did as I was asked. I turned our bodies over again and she wrapped her arms and legs round me and clung to me as I moved slowly within her. My cock felt as if it was bursting and I quickened my stroke slightly. She clutched at me and called my name. The walls of her pussy seemed to writhe against my shaft and I felt myself touching every square inch of her. I pulled back a little and rubbed the top of my penis against the spongy patch of her G spot and she convulsed again, moving one hand from my neck and rubbing her clit. This time the orgasm grew and her whole body began to tremble. She rubbed herself harder and her cunt quaked and she began to take me with her. She was panting and muttering, her hips writhing under me.

'Come in me, Luke, come in me now, but slowly, Luke, I don't want it to stop, Luke, come in me.' I felt the lurch as the centre of my being dropped into my groin and my prick swelled. Her contractions strengthened and my balls slid up towards the base of my prick. I could feel the pressure building and lost myself in the rush. All my muscles tightened and my prick throbbed as my semen forced itself up the shaft. I clamped my mouth onto her neck and groaned as I began to come. It seemed to go on for ever, my body shaking uncontrollably as my seed jetted into her. Her arms locked round me and she crooned soothing noises into my ear.

After what seemed like a thousand years I felt my muscles relax. I leaned on my elbows and looked at her, then kissed the tip of her nose.

'Who said it wouldn't go in?' She looked at me solemnly.

'Anyone can make a mistake.' Then she laughed and we lay in each other's arms while my cock shrank inside her. Finally I rolled over and let it slide out. I put my mouth to her nipple and nibbled it gently.

'Want me to clean you up, just to prove you still taste nice?' she smiled and stroked my hair.

'You don't need to prove anything to me, or to yourself. I want you to stay here forever and you can't and I'm going to cry in a minute.' Her voice broke and she buried her face in my neck.

It was beginning to get light when I let myself into the Fischer's house. She'd cried for a while, and then we'd fucked again, slowly and tenderly. She made coffee while I dressed and we sat at her little table, sipping and looking at each other. She'd called a cab for me and as she heard it draw up she slipped a piece of paper into my hand.

'If you want to call me, this is the number. Now go, before I start crying again.' I put the paper in my pocket and kissed her. The cab hooted and I left. As I went down the stairs I heard the door close.

12