All Things Come... Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We arrived back in Vienna on Friday morning and I contemplated the weekend with pleasure. Karl and Ulrika were no problem, but being a teacher the whole time can become overwhelming. It's rare for me to go out on the pull, but I decided I'd try to reward myself with an adult who knew what they were doing, and wondered where to find one. When I'd unpacked and changed I strolled out of the house into the crisp afternoon air and let my feet lead the way.

I was walking and daydreaming and wondering where to eat when I realised I was passing the spa where Uli had been initiated into the mysteries of waxing. As I paused the door was flung open and the sultry beauty I'd spoken to came hurrying out, talking angrily into her mobile. She had cropped her hair and I hardly recognised her. Her head was bent and she cannoned into me, sending me staggering. She was too worked up to notice and continued to shout into the phone. Her refined voice had slipped and she was talking in a Viennese accent that I could scarcely understand. Her dark eyes flashed and her rich colouring strengthened as her anger mounted. She finally flipped the phone closed and looked at me. There was a flicker of recognition in her eyes and I could see her trying to remember how she knew me.

'I'm sorry', she said, 'but it's been one of those days. Everything went wrong and to top it all my boyfriend just called to say he was stuck out of town and wouldn't be back this weekend. He's got someone on the side I think, the bastard'. She pulled herself together. 'Do I know you? I'm terrible with faces, but you look familiar'.

'I'm the English guy with the shy friend who you were so good to just before Christmas', I reminded her. Her face cleared.

'That's right. Your friend was so sweet. She made me feel really old and cynical. How is she?'

'Lovelier than ever and safely with her mother', I said evasively. 'She thought you were incredibly kind to her and the day's pampering made her holiday'. I took the plunge. 'Is it too late to say thank you and come and have a drink? You look as if you could use something to take the edge off the day'. She looked at me consideringly then made up her mind.

'OK. Where do you want to go?'

'Wherever you say. You sound like a local and I'm just a poor English teacher with nothing to do'. She took my arm and led me to a little bar tucked between two office blocks. Inside it was warm and snug, and the barmaid smiled at her as we came in.

'Hi, Inge, it's been a while since you've been in. Who's your friend?' We realised simultaneously that we hadn't introduced ourselves and burst out laughing. She had a good laugh, rich and infectious, and heads turned as she held onto me and crowed.

'Oh, that feels better', she said as she straightened up. 'Twenty minutes ago I was ready to chew broken glass and now... well, fuck him and his tart too. I'm Inge, and I'm really glad I bumped into you'. I introduced myself properly and explained what I was and the barmaid brought us hot spiced wine. As afternoon turned to early evening and our appetites sharpened we ordered a selection of savoury pastries and cheeses. She'd relaxed and let the real Inge emerge, and she was sharp and funny and a delight to be with. I was warm and relaxed and stretched my feet out under the table, rubbing along the length of her calf. She didn't pull away and I kept my leg where it was. Temptation is a terrible thing. She looked at me thoughtfully.

'I thought the English were all shy and pale and inhibited', she said challengingly. I smiled lazily at her, feeling the wine in my veins.

'This one's just pale. Do you want to eat properly, or go somewhere else, or stay here and drink more wine, or what?' She smiled like a cat.

'What, I think, but we'll have one more drink first. Are you the energetic type?' A thrill of expectancy coursed through me.

'Only when I'm motivated', I told her and winked. Her laugh rang out again.

'I'll motivate you, Mr Englishman, don't worry about that'.

***********

Her flat was tiny and cramped, at the top of an old building on the other side of town. As she opened the door she glanced at me apprehensively.

'It's not great, but it's cheap, and I'm putting my little sister through college, so...' I put my hand gently over her mouth.

'You're Inge and this is your life and if you change your mind you have the right to kick me out any time.' I took my hand away and ran it down her cheek. She turned her head and nipped my palm, holding a fold of skin between her sharp teeth for a moment..

'You're the most confident guy I've met for ages and I'm going to feed you and fuck you and then see if you're still hungry'. I put my arms round her and squeezed.

'Wrong. We're going to fuck and then you can feed me and then we'll fuck some more'. She laughed her rich laugh again and wound her arms round my neck. I found her mouth and we melted into a kiss that began questioningly and then gathered strength until it seemed to have a mind of its own. I felt her hands scrabbling at my clothes, and tried to cooperate as I clawed at her skirt, managing to slide the zipper down, exposing her taut buttocks to my probing fingers. She was wearing a tiny thong and I pulled the scrap of material hard up the crack of her ass, raising her onto tip toes. Her knees quivered and she pulled out of my grasp, turning quickly and bending over a chair. She looked over her shoulder at me.

'Right now, Mr Englishman or there'll be no supper for you' I unzipped my chinos and let them fall as I shuffled forward pulling my boxers down. My prick was hard and red and she unconsciously ran her tongue over her lips as she eyed it. I pulled the thong aside and pushed my cock into the crease of her ass, then guiding it with one hand I forced it into her slit, searching for the entrance to her cunt. She was beginning to dampen and pushed back onto me. I set myself against her opening and then raised my hand and slapped her ass hard as I rammed into her. Her body stiffened and she straightened her legs, thrusting her buttocks towards me and forcing me into her. I withdrew and plunged into her again, reaching under her blouse and unlatching her bra, grasping her tits as I found my rhythm. Her breasts were tiny and firm, the nipples like hard little berries on her flat chest, stiffening under my roving hands. I clenched my ass and felt my cock swell inside her and she began to whimper softly. I pinched her teats hard and then slipped my hands down to her waist, heaving her harder onto me, feeling the head of my prick nuzzle against the top of her vault. I slapped her ass again and she grunted with pleasure. I repeated the slap with the other hand, then licked my thumb and shoved it roughly into her asshole. Her entire body convulsed and her hips bucked against my belly. I was driving into her now, riding the wave, and I felt as if I could go on forever.

She began to pant and mutter, her torso twisting, her hands clutching the seat of the chair as she tried to maintain her balance against my thrusts. With my free hand I swatted her cheeks again, forehand and backhand, feeling my cock engorge even more as her delicate buttocks turned fiery red. Her panting rose into a keening wail and I felt her legs beginning to tremble.

'Hold me tight you fucking Englishman, I'm coming now, you bastard, coming on your fucking English cock, don't stop fucking me or I'll kill you, don't stop you...' Suddenly her voice stopped and she spasmed violently as her climax ripped through her. A wordless wail rose and she dragged me with her, and I thrust into her like a maniac as I emptied my balls into her slender body. My legs were shaking and I bent over her panting, my mouth slack. I eased my thumb out of her ass and straightened up, my cock sliding out of her. She pushed herself upright too and leaned back against me, her breath rasping. I steadied myself against her weight and ran my hands lazily over her chest, rubbing her teats with my thumbs. She twisted her head and kissed me, nipping my lips with her teeth.

'No-one's ever taken me like that. Who the hell are you anyway? I was going to give you pasta, but now I'm thinking steak'.

'Do you want to clean up a little before the kitchen stuff?' She shook her head.

'I'm going to take the rest of my clothes off and cook while your cum trickles out of me, and you're going to do the same and when we've finished we'll go to bed and see if you can be slow as well as fast'. I smiled at her.

'I hope to hell you've got aprons. Steak sizzles and I'm delicate down there'.

There was something surreal as we moved round the tiny kitchen. She'd been serious and we were both naked except for two absurd frilly aprons and our shoes. I chopped salad materials and made dressing while she rolled the steaks in black pepper and melted butter in a frying pan. She had beer in the fridge and I opened two. As the smell of cooking began to overpower the odour of sex she spoke.

'I was serious about no-one ever doing that before. How did you know I wanted hard and fast?'

'You've had a horrible day and your boyfriend, who's an idiot in my opinion, stood you up, and you were full of anger, so I thought you might like to have it drummed out of you'. She looked at me oddly.

'You did a good job. Let's eat'.

Later, as I drew my lips and tongue lovingly over her tiny breasts, worrying the little beads of her teats, she wriggled.

'You don't have to pretend. I've always been small, but I can't afford surgery. When my sister's finished college I'll start saving'. I snorted.

'Don't believe all that shit. You are who you are, like all of us. Your breasts are different and beautiful and stuffing them with silicone would be a sin'. I kissed the tip of her nose. 'Move round a little. Since you failed to provide dessert I'm going to help myself'. I moved my mouth down her body, gliding over her tan belly, and nuzzled her smooth mound. Her legs slipped open and I cupped my hands under her, pulling her pelvis towards me. She smelt of recent sex and fresh juices, and I tasted myself as I rippled my tongue through the soft folds of her pussy. The scent made my cock swell and I shuddered as her lips closed over the head.

'Gentle, remember', she muttered. 'This one's got to last'. I bent my head to her damp core and lapped her delicately, feeling her labia beginning to swell under the stimulus. A fresh wave of lubricant flooded over my tongue, musky and thick, and I inhaled deeply. Her tongue was matching my rhythm, flickering deftly over the head of my cock, both hands clasped round the base, sensing my arousal and refusing to let me go too fast. Our tempo slowed and we bathed each other tenderly, unwilling to let the dance come to an end.

After a long time I moved back up to lie beside her. She had tensed and moaned gently twice under my tongue, and I was startled to see tears leaking from under her closed eyelids.

'What's the matter, sweetheart?' She twisted her arms round my neck.

'I've known you for five hours and we're in bed together and you've taken away all the hurt and made me feel at home in myself again'. She sniffed and wiped her nose on my shoulder, then kissed me slowly, letting me taste myself on her tongue. I moved over her body and slipped quietly into her, feeling her quiver as her vagina slowly stretched to accommodate me. She took her mouth from mine and buried her face in my neck.

'I came twice while you were eating me, slow secret ones. Did you feel them?'

'Yes, and now I'm going to give you some more'. I began to move gently inside her and her arms tightened.

'Don't stop, even if I start crying again'. I rubbed my cheek over the dark stubble on her head and focused on the sensation of her soft cunt moulding itself lovingly round my cock.

12