All Things Come... Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Inge on my face and Uli on my prick,' I said, feeling my prick strain for deeper penetration. The aroma faded and the lips withdrew and I heard more whispering before the process repeated itself.

'I'm fucking Olga's mouth and Inge's the top storey girl.' I heard a muffled sound of annoyance, then felt more movement. 'Trudi's mouth and... wait a minute... Uli, you've wiped some of Olga's juices onto your pussy to try and confuse me. No fair, ladies, and no good either. I've got you all sussed.' I reached up and undid the blindfold. They were kneeling round and over me, looking annoyed. 'Don't be pissed off, sweethearts. You're all individuals and I cherish every one of you. How on earth could I mistake you?' Their expressions softened and Olga crawled up to my face.

'We hadn't thought about it that way. Eat my pussy, Luke, I can't wait any longer.' She sank onto my mouth and her fiery aroma surrounded me. I extended my tongue and drew it lovingly along the length of her slit, then gasped as my cock was attacked by two tongues at once. A hand took my wrist and guided my fingers into a soft pussy. I ran my tongue into the crease of Olga's buttocks and she gasped and wriggled as I stroked Trudi's shallow folds gently with my fingertips. Inge and Uli were alternating over my cock now, and I felt the head almost bursting as they drew me to a harder erection than I could ever remember experiencing. A tongue that I knew was Uli's floated over my frenum while Inge's circled my balls and dipped into my ass crack, then their mouths changed places and Uli's soft lips pursed round my anus, her tongue tip flickering round the edge of the sphincter. My head was spinning as I tried to force my feelings through mouth and cock and hand and show them how I appreciated all they had done for me in the past ten months. I drove my tongue hard into Olga's narrow vagina and she suddenly stiffened and gushed pungent syrup into my mouth, her pussy quivering. She kneewalked forward off my face and in a flash Trudi took her place, straddling me, her thighs splayed as wide as possible.

'Tongue on my clit and two fingers in my ass, darling Luke, or else Olga won't swallow you'. She lowered her body and moaned as I pursed my lips round the fleshy stub of her clitoris and worked a finger into her quivering ass. She radiated need and I attacked the tip of her clit with my tongue and then froze as Olga's mouth slid down my shaft. She seemed to go on for ever and I felt her chin grinding into my pubic bone. A hand cupped my balls and lifted them and a tongue probed delicately into my rectum. Sensory overload.

My cock was lodged between the narrowing gully of Olga's throat and she was humming, sending vibrations through my entire body. Someone's tongue was rimming my ass and another soft mouth was running over my chest between the bodies of the two who were crouched over me. Life was getting complicated. I twisted another finger into Trudi's ass and bit her clitoris lightly. Her hands shot down to my head and held it as she ground herself onto my mouth, then panting turned to soft moans and the pressure of her thighs on my chest slackened. I wriggled out from underneath her and Uli leant over me and kissed me full on the mouth. I could taste Olga and Trudi on my own lips and as we kissed I caught a trace of Inge as well.

'Were you helping Inge out a little?' I whispered. She murmured yes and covered my mouth with hers again. Trudi was curled against me, still breathing harshly, but Olga and Inge were concentrating hard on their tasks. I watched Olga's head moving slowly over my groin, her throat working as she held me deep inside it, and I could feel Inge's hard little tongue piercing my asshole gently while her hands stroked my balls. Her tongue withdrew and a warm finger slid into me, delicately grazing my prostate. My balls lurched and my prick swelled as my cum bubbled within me. She felt my body tighten and grasped the base of my prick, squeezing hard and withdrawing her finger from my ass. My hips and belly shook and I felt all the soaring dizziness of orgasm but my ejaculation was stemmed by the small hand that held me. Gradually the bolts of fire darting through my groin stilled, my balls sliding down into their sack again, and Inge released me.

'Hop on, somebody,' she chuckled. There's plenty more where that didn't come from.' Uli slid her legs over my body and swivelled her hips, thrusting herself onto me in one smooth stroke, and we shuddered in unison as our flesh joined. She leaned forward over my chest and pushed back hard onto my bursting cock, leaving the base exposed so that Inge's hand could maintain its grasp on the base. She rocked herself gently, angling her body so that my cockhead rubbed her G spot lightly. I imagined I could feel her sweet clit twitching as it dragged through my pubic hair and I raised my hips slightly to increase the pressure. The walls of her pussy slid over my shaft and my balls began to roll again, begging for release. Inge's hand squeezed and I slowed the rhythm. As Inge maintained her steady pressure Uli increased her tempo and lifted herself slightly. Trudi reached lazily up and began to massage her breasts slowly, nipping her stone hard teats lightly between her fingers. I heard Olga moan as well and realised that Inge's other hand was deep in her pussy, three fingers stretching and preparing her slender cunt for me. My cock was hard as steel and Inge's clever fingers had brought me back to square one. I thrust hard into Uli and ground myself against her engorged clit, and she convulsed and flopped onto my chest, her breath rasping in her throat. My prick slithered out of her and I felt a warm mouth dive onto it immediately. Uli kissed me and licked my ear.

'Only a little one but so warm and sweet. Who do you want next?' she whispered lovingly.

'Inge, then Trudi, then Olga, then you again, darling,' I whispered back. 'Get up and organise it.' She kissed me again and dragged herself off me.

'Line up kids,' she announced. 'His Majesty's chosen and he's betting he can do everyone without coming, as long as someone's there to slow him down. Inge, you're up next, so climb aboard. I'll be his cock ring and direct the fun.'

'I want underneath,' said Inge instantly, lifting her head from my prick and crawling up the bed to lie beside me. She wrapped herself round me and pulled me on top of her, then spread her legs wide.

'Olga, Trudi,' she said, 'hold me hard and don't let go. I want every inch of him.' As the two girls held her legs apart I moved myself over her and set my cock at the gaping entrance to her cunt, then did a flashy push up and gathered both strands of her body chains into my mouth, raising my head slowly. The slim gold links tightened, pulling her pierced nipples hard away from her body and exerting equal pressure on her clit. She began to screech wordlessly and I lowered my hips and thrust forward into her, maintaining the tension on the chain. Her sodden cuntwalls gripped me and I rotated myself inside her, massaging every square inch of soft flesh. Her pussy was quaking, sucking at me like a leech, and I would have lost it if Uli's slim hand hadn't wrapped itself round the root of my shaft. I could sense her behind me, grasping me with thumb and forefinger, her soft tongue tickling my asshole. I tugged at the chains again, thrusting deep into Inge's hot vault and felt her belly muscles rippling uncontrollably as her climax swept over her. Olga and Trudi released her legs and she wrapped them round me, her hard little heels at the base of my spine, pulling me further into her as the aftershocks chased each other through her. Finally they diminished and I lifted myself off her slack body. Trudi was already next to her on all fours, her legs splayed and her ass jutting into the air.

'You know what I like, Luke', she purred over her shoulder, 'so fuck me like the shameless slut I am'. Uli's head disappeared under Trudi's belly and Olga reached round me and held the dark girl's thin lips apart for me, exposing her open cunt. I plunged savagely into it, twisting my hips hard as I sank past the tight muscles of the entrance, burying my cock to the root in one hard stroke. Her muscles tensed as I drilled into her, then she jerked and gasped. I felt Uli's firm hand pressing the underside of my prick and realised that she was stroking Trudi's clit at the same time.

The musk of arousal surrounded us and my head span as I inhaled, feeling the four essences of lust hit my nostrils like the chords of an organ. I was a rigid cock with a consciousness attached, and as I ploughed into Trudi's body I was aware of everything around me. Uli was watching my movements like a hawk, varying the pressure on my perineum to control me while absorbing the flashes of pleasure from Trudi's clit and sending them back to the darker girl's core. Olga and Inge were entwined together, using their mouths and hands to pleasure each other gently, both of them watching me as I sank repeatedly into Trudi's body.

I realised Trudi was showing off. She had reached a plateau and was letting sensation rip through her without filling her. I caught a hint of unspoken longing from her and pushed two fingers into her ass, and she strained backwards onto my hand, her breathing quickening. Her yearning to be fuller was still strong and I forced another finger into her anus and then slid my thumb in as well. She yelped and bucked and began to pant, her nerves tingling again. I hesitated for a moment, testing her lust and then pulled out of her cunt and with the next stroke drove my straining cock into her asshole. She shrieked and convulsed, her entire body spasming under me and I felt the dam of her control break as her orgasm flooded over her. I hadn't penetrated her fully and I felt Uli's hand leave my cock and slide into Trudi's cunt, filling her with four fingers while her thumb continued whipping at her clit. She collapsed under me, her hands scrabbling at the sheets and her legs shaking, toes pointed. Uli just managed to avoid being squashed and I held myself motionless, my cock still half buried in Trudi's bowels while her climaxes ran their course. When her body stopped trembling I pulled carefully out of her, my rigid cock swaying., then leaned over and kissed Olga gently.

'Slowly for you, my darling, but I'm going to wash this first.' I tottered into the bathroom and cleaned my reeking cock carefully. It was angry and red and hadn't softened at all. When I re-entered the bedroom I saw Uli crouched over Olga's crotch, laving her gently. She raised her head as I approached.

'I'm opening her for you,' she said. 'Be gentle with her, Luke. She isn't Trudi, or even Inge.' I nodded and knelt between Olga's legs, dropping my mouth to her breasts and tonguing the long thin nipples and wide areolas that capped her eroticism. She was trembling slightly and I brushed my lips over hers.

'Like last time, sweetheart, don't worry. Trudi was showing off and so was I. this is for you.' Uli's hand caressed my back as I spoke, and she kissed my neck tenderly. She held Olga's narrow vagina open for the head of my prick and as I began slow pressure she reached under me and pinched one slender teat hard. Olga gasped and her cunt fluttered, and the head of my cock slipped past her defences and lodged itself inside her. Her gasp turned into a moan of pleasure and she drew her legs up to widen her portal. Inge's and Uli's preparation had paved the way and I slid smoothly into her, marvelling once again at her tightness and receptivity. All women feel different: it's more than a physical thing. Olga was soft and eager; nervous, but somehow newly confident in her own beauty.

'Girls on top, my good man,' she whispered, and I rolled over obediently. She lifted herself slightly so that she could control my angle and depth inside her, then glanced at Inge and Trudi. 'On my tits, you two, while I fuck this fat cock.'

The other two knelt on either side of us and lowered their mouths to Olga's breasts, each drawing one firm slender teat into their mouths, suckling her delicately, and her expression changed to one of urgent lust. Her hips quickened and she began to roll her cunt over my shaft, ensuring that all of her was rubbed and stroked by the swollen head that had invaded her. Her soaking tunnel rippled round my cock and all her doubts about my size seemed to have vanished. Her mouth slackened as the sensations intensified and she lifted and separated her breasts, offering them completely to the other two. From the corner of my eye I could see Uli stroking herself gently, running her fingers through her sopping folds, an expression of quiet anticipation on her face.. 'Me next', she mouthed silently, and blew me a kiss. I arched my back and thrust further into Olga, dragging the head of my cock against the soft pad of her G spot, and felt her thighs clasp me more firmly. I reached forward and brushed her fleshy clit with my thumb and could sense the wave of fire that surged over her. Her neck and breasts flushed crimson and she fell forward onto me, panting. Trudi and Inge looked at each other and then at me. Inge turned to Uli.

'I don't believe it. Those oysters really worked. He's done it. All four of us and he's still as hard as a rock.' My cock had slipped out of Olga's cunt and Trudi reached down and began to stroke it gently.

'What are we going to do with this, then?' she murmured. Uli rolled to her knees.

'He's going to fuck me with it till I come again and then he's going to come on all of our faces, and then we'll have a rest and something to eat and then start again.'

* * * * * * * * * * *

The rest of the weekend was less urgent but more loving. The girls were stupendous, making sure that I spent private time with each of them as well as sharing me with each other. As our time together drew to a close the atmosphere was one of wistfulness and contentment. On the Sunday afternoon we were sprawled naked on the two enormous sofas in the lounge, luxuriating in the sun pouring in from the French windows to the terrace. I was stroking Inge's and Olga's backs gently while they took turns sucking and licking my soft prick.

'Have we worn you out then, poor Luke?' asked Inge as Olga took her place.

'This is friends, not sex,' I murmured. 'We both know that, so don't be naughty.' Trudi looked up from the other sofa where she and Uli were twined in each others arms.

'I'm not having you in my ass ever again, that's for sure. I came like a bomb but I'm still sore there. It's a good job you've been kind to my pussy since then.' Uli giggled.

'That's what you get for wanting rough, you little slut, and after I spent ages licking you better too. Luke, when are you really leaving?'

'I've got a late flight booked tonight,' I confessed. 'I'm going to go home and relax for a while and decide about next year.' Uli's face fell and Trudi squeezed her comfortingly.

'Where is home, Luke?' asked Olga curiously. 'You've never said.'

'I've got a flat in a little town in Spain,' I said, 'which is my legal residence. The lifestyle's good and I can be nice and anonymous there.' They were silent. 'This year has been the best of my life,' I went on, 'and it's been because of you all, so I'm going to break a rule. I'll give you my e-mail address and we'll stay in touch. Normally I just move on, change my phone, stuff like that. I've never been much of a one for reverse gear. But I don't think I can bear to do it this time: you're all too special and if I put any of you aside I'll be losing a part of myself as well. We'll see each other again, I promise. Let's go back to bed for one last throw of the dice. Something slow and loving for all of us.'

Temptation is a terrible thing.

12