All Things Come... Vol. 2 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

ULI TO ANGELA (EXTRACT)

...Honestly, Mum, it was so horrible – not what they were doing, though pissing in someone's mouth isn't my idea of foreplay, but the fact that they were so grim and desperate about it. They didn't speak, they didn't smile, nothing, just slamming away at each others' bodies, and when we looked half an hour later they were striding along the trail again with their huge packs, as if they had an appointment to keep.

Luke was more upset than he wanted to admit, more than me at any rate. He's so damned empathetic, and he hates seeing people who are angry or unhappy or screwed up, and it took me ages to relax him properly. We made love on the rocks where we'd been sunbathing, and he was almost shy at first, then fierce and gentle and loving and everything all at once, till my heart was bursting. And afterwards my ass had grazes on it, and my back too, and my knees were in shreds, and he was so apologetic it wasn't true. I told him that it was a lot better than a mouthful of piss, and he turned ironic again, but he looked after me so sweetly when we got back, washing me and everything....

Fancy saying all that stuff to my mother! But I can't say it to anyone else, and you know Luke too and you understand more than anyone else could. I've attached part of the e-mail he sent me a few days ago, so you'll see why I'm in such a good mood. I didn't expect the other people bit, and anyway, it's not the most important part to me, but it's a message. I'll tell him that it's a guideline, not a rule, for both of us, and see how he reacts. And don't worry: I'll tell him it definitely doesn't apply to you. Love me, love my mum, I'll tell him!

What else? Oh yes, the spring show assessments have been published, and they're even better than we'd hoped, so I've asked the college to send official copies to you and to dad. To you so you know, and can boast about me to everyone, and to dad so the money keeps coming...

LUKE

As the plane left the tarmac I relaxed. That was Brussels over, except for a brief visit to collect the bonus and say goodbye. I didn't really expect not to get the bonus. They were all pretty safe, unless panic overtook them. Goodbye, Belgium. Everyone happy, no-one feeling hurt or let down. I love win-win situations.

The plane banked and settled on its course, and I ran over the chores in my head. For the first time in a long while I had real summer plans. I sat back and thought, and planned, and marveled at the waves of happiness that rolled over me.

(This could read as if it was the finale, but there'll be one more chapter tying up all the loose ends.)