All We Knew Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tell me John, I've shaved my pussy, you saw me peeing, what else do you want from me?" she kissed him gently and stroked his face.

Johns penis stiffened inside her and he groaned as Mary sighed.

"Ohh, that feels so good, I have really missed being inside you, feeling you wrapping yourself around me and pulling me to your core." He bent down and kissed her breasts in turn. "You are a very sexy lady, I can't believe I am still attractive to you."

"Of course I still find you attractive silly nutcase, what's on your mind tell me, please John!"

"Mary, I want more than just to watch you pee, I..." John paused and she felt his prick slip inside her a little, She had been practising her pelvic floor exercises for years and contracting her muscles trapped his penis inside her.

"Don't go away John stay with me, I love how you fill me up, " she kissed him again, "Go on tell me, don't hold back."

He nodded and looked her up and down, smiling at the familiar curves of her body,

"For years when we first met I was fascinated with the sound of you peeing, I could often hear you in the toilet in your parents house. The little hiss then the sound of your stream hitting the water, it drove me crazy, we weren't making love then. Then it kind of disappeared for a time, I could hear you often as I liked since we shared the bathroom when we married and we made love endlessly or that's how I remember it."

"Well that's something I'd never known, you never said anything, I thought everything was okay, no I thought it was perfect."

"It was because my fantasies were kind of partly being satisfied."

"So why the change, why did you back away from me?"

"Mary, I am so ashamed, I now want so much more than just to listen to you peeing."

"so what is it you want John, what is your secret desire, do you have a fetish about peeing?"

He looked her in the eye, swallowed, nodded and opened his mouth,

"I want you to piss on me, I want to be covered in your pee, I want it in my hair, on my face, my chest, my stomach and over my prick and balls. I want you to piss in my mouth and I want to taste it going down my throat." John's prick pushed further into Mary's canal, she could feel it stiffening inside her.

"I.. I.. I don't know what to say, I'm stunned, I really am, is that it, that's what has been behind all this distance between us? Are you just so embarrassed to be telling me this? are you?"

He nodded and looked her in the eyes,

"I feel deeply ashamed of this and I've fought it and fought it, but I can't get the images out of my head. I had to stop seeing you in the bathroom, in case I said something, I couldn't be near you in case it came out. I love you so much, but I want more than you can give, I'm so sorry."

Mary eased back until his prick flopped out of her. Reaching down to steady herself she placed her feet on the floor and then using his body pulled herself up until she stood over him. Suddenly she thrust herself forward pushing his face into her pubis, flattening his nose against her bare flesh. John started, feeling his face pushed into her pubis, then he heard the gentle hiss as her piss drizzled out and began to drip over his neck chest and stomach, down to his cock, then from his balls onto the carpet.

"Is this what you want John, I'm sorry there's only a little bit now, but I'll drink plenty and when I need to pee I'll let you know and you can fulfill your desires, with me, I will do this for you."

Mary stepped back and opened her legs slightly, John saw the little drops of pee on her sex lips and a little trail running down her leg. Moving her leg wider she looked at John,

You'd better hurry or it's going to reach the floor before you get to it."

John Carpenter leaned forward and starting below the trail licked upwards until he reached her pussy, where he sucked gently on her lips and removed every little drop of pee. Mary's eyes closed as she sighed with pleasure.

"What would you say if I said I wanted you to pee when you're inside me?" Mary said,

"Oh my God, are you serious, really?"

"I think I'd like to try it, it might be fun, I'm hoping it would tickle, both going in and running out, do you think you could?"

" I don't know, normally I can't pee with an erection. but if you really want me to I'll try to. We need to wait until I really needed to go so it overrides the chances of me getting fully hard when you're naked, which happens all the time, as you know. Perhaps, if I could come then try to get it in you as it's starting to go down, then you could hold it like you did just now, then we'll see what happens."

"Would you try if I asked?"

"Yes I would,"

"Well there's something I'd like to try also, would you like to piss on my clit? l want to know if that feels the same as a Jacuzzi does when you sit over the stream."

"Do you?"

"Yes I do, to both of those options."

"You amaze me, why the hell didn't I talk to you before now and avoid all that pain, I'm sorry, I'm a total dickhead at times."

"let's just forget it, it's behind us now. John can you get that lovely monster of yours inside me again my love, I really do want to feel it fill me up, and I have a tale to tell about my day you may enjoy. But before we do, I've just had a really dirty thought, can I also hold it while you pee and wave it around a bit," she giggled.

"Oh God yes I'd love that, we could do it in the shower, or we could go somewhere quiet for a walk and do it outside,"

As he said it John's dick began to grow and Mary reached down to circle it with her hand, slowly moving her fist gently around it.

"Oh John, this is fantastic, I really want to help you satisy your dirty inner self, but I warn you, I have one or two ideas myself. I think you'll be astounded at my thoughts."

Mary giggled and sat back down in front of her husband, then as his prick reached its fullest size she knelt up and straddled his lap, taking it into her, guiding it with her hand. As they came together they began a slow insistent rise and fall motion.The speed increased until with wild yells they came together, shuddering against each other, lost in their own world.

Down the hall Jane held Kevin tightly, "Wow! that sounds like success," she said.

Kevin grinned in the dark and kissed his little sister, "Clever girl," he said and closed his eyes.

12