All We Want For Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guy was looking up at me, so I gave him a little wave. He waved back at me and then gestured like he was jacking off his cock. He looked like he was laughing as he walked off into the shed. Then I remembered I was naked and moved away from the window.

I figured that it was Gabe, the caretaker/handyman. I had assumed he was going to be some old dude after Fawn told me I might run into him on the grounds. Well, I was very wrong.

I usually got horny when I had a headache. I think my body just wanted me to give it endorphins and dopamine with an orgasm. I mean, I did usually feel better.

I started to wonder about what big Gabe looked like naked. I bet he had a broad muscular hairy chest. Built like he was, he had to have a huge horsecock. I thought about him having a cock so big it would get lodged in the back of my throat and make my eyes tear up from the pressure of it opening up my throat. My hand toyed with my cock as it started to get hard. Maybe he liked what he had seen on me and wanted some of my ass around his big meat. What if he was coming up the stairs now, stripping off with every step, I imagined. Maybe he was about to come in and take me, shoving his big horsecock into my guts...

Knock, knock!

I jerked, knocking back into the thankfully padded headboard. The door to my bedroom slowly opened.

"Hey, buddy, are you awake?" Chris asked sweetly in a hushed voice.

I turned onto my side to hide my jutting cock, pulling the bedcover over me.

"Just waking up," I answered him, pretending to yawn.

"I've brought you some coffee and juice. And I thought a couple pain relievers might also be in order," he said, walking over and putting a small tray on the nightstand. He sat on the edge of the bed. "Fawn is getting ready to head into town...there's a bit of snow flurries; but don't worry. Gabe is taking her in his big truck. I think they're going to load up on supplies in case the snow gets worse. So if you need anything, be sure to let her know," he told me as I took the aspirin and a few sips of coffee. So what's up with you?" He leaned back on one arm as I savored the hot coffee.

"I've not got any big plans for the day. Might take some photos of the snow."

"No," he said, smiling. "I was curious about that," he laughed, pointing at my chubby cock laying against my thigh.

When he sat down, the sheet had pulled away and exposed my horniness.

"Oh, sorry about that...," I started, reaching to pull the sheet back over it.

Chris grabbed my wrist. "You know you don't have to do that."

"Uhm, I don't know. What about..."

"Shhhh, really. It's okay," he stopped me. He released my wrist, his hand moving to my cock. He stopped mid-way. "If I may."

"Uhm, yes," I said in a soft nervous whisper.

Chris' hand settled around my cock, running up and down the length of it as he looked at me.

"What got you into this state? A dream or an active imagination? Or just morning wood?" he asked as I got stiffer.

Before I could think I told him I had got up to close the curtain and saw Gabe...and Gabe had seen me without a stitch on.

"Yeah, Gabe is a stud. You should be here in the summer. He chops wood shirtless, gets absolutely wringing with sweat. His big hairy chest just drips with it," he told me as he looked into my eyes.

I could feel my cock twitching and throbbing in his grip, Precum was streaming onto his knuckles. He gave a few rubs to keep me lubed up before stroking me tightly from my piss slit to the base.

"I once walked in on him in the woodshed. He was sitting in an old chair half-naked, his legs sprawled out. He was jerking his cock like this," he said, giving me a few fast tugs. "Fuck it was a big piece of meat, nestled in this big hairy crotch. His thighs were like tree trunks, big hairy tree trunks."

He was still looking into my eyes as he talked about seeing Gabe. I moved a bit, adjusting myself from the intense sensations my cock sent through my body.

"He was groaning and growling when he saw me looking, like I'm looking at you now. He asked me if I liked his big horsecock," Chris continued before asking me, "would you like watching him and his big horsecock?"

"Yes," I said softly.

"Gabe asked me if I liked sucking a big muscle man's horsecock. Would you suck his big horsecock?" he asked, his hand circling around my cockhead a few times before continuing to stroke me.

"Yeah," I answered him again.

"Yeah, me too, buddy," he continued, "Do you want me to suck you?"

"Yeah."

Chris released his hand, bending over me and taking my cock into his mouth. He bobbed up and down it a few times, his tongue swirling up and around and behind the head of my dick. It was too much for me.

"Fuck, I going to come," I groaned, trying to push him off my cock. "Aaaah!"

But Chris didn't move as my body jerked and I released my load into his mouth. After my orgasm, Chris ran his tongue over my cockhead, pulling off with a pop. He cleaned me up with a few licks before looking back at me and patting my chest.

"I can't have a mess on those sheets," he said, matter-of-factly. "Too much other stuff to do than laundry," he smiled. "You feel better?" he said as he stood up, smoothing the sheets.

"Actually, I do," I told him. "Thanks."

"No problem. Now finish your coffee and juice. Get dressed and come get some..." he looked at his watch, "...some brunch." He smiled and left the room.

When I finally got downstairs, Chris poured me another cup of copy, giving me a little knowing smile as I took it from him. Fawn was gathering up some shopping bags and stuffing things into her big tote bag of a purse sitting on the dining table.

But the thing that got my attention was the 6'5" stud leaning against the counter blowing on his coffee. It was Gabe, with his wide shoulders forming the v-shape that ran down to his tight hips before exploding into thick thighs and solid round ass. To top it off, as he leaned against the counter, his big cock was on public display. Even in his tan canvas work pants, I could clearly see the large, plum-sized cockhead outlined against his thick tree-trunk thigh. He didn't even attempt to hide it; but if you've always had a huge prick, I guess it doesn't cross your mind not to be so cocky.

Gabe took a sip of his coffee and nodded in my direction.

"Good morning, I'm Gabe," he said to me, in a voice as dark and deep as a giant cup of coffee.

"I'm Stone. Good to meet you. Is Gabe short for Gabriel?"

"Yeah," he said between sips.

"Well, do you bring us good tidings of great joy on this chilly December day?" I laughed at my own joke.

Gabe gave me a stern look over his coffee cup before giving a bit of a laugh, more out of annoyance than true appreciation at my joke. He sat his cup on the counter and wiped a couple fingers over his beard.

"Well, my news is that we need to get into town and get back. The hens are sitting in their nest boxes so the weather's going to get worse," he said, crossing his arms as he continued to lean on the counter. "You ready?" he asked in a baritone voice that vibrated through me. His eyes were laser-focused on me.

I was just about to drop my pants and blurt out to Gabe to take my ready ass right there.

"Yeah, let's hit the road, big guy," Fawn responded. "I'm ready. Grab that bag and come on. You've got to help me get into that big-ass truck you have."

"Yes, ma'am," Gabe responded, still looking at me. He unfolded his arms and gave a loud clap which broke our glance. "On my way!"

He walked over and grabbed the bag. As he walked past me, he reached out and gave one of my nips a gentle pinch. "Later, you cheeky bugger," he whispered deeply without even a smile. He walked out of the room with me watching his big perfect ass...an ass you wanted to fall down on your knees and worship.

Chris walked over to me with a pot of coffee. "Want a top up?"

"Yes, please," I responded in a daze.

"I mean, coffee," Chris laughed

"Uh-huh," I said, pushing my cup toward him.

"Now let's get you something to eat. Need to build up your strength for later," Chris cackled.

The rest of the day was quiet. I was hoping the three of us guys might mess around, but Chris had disappeared and I could never pin down Mike. I ended up lying on the big sofa in a pair of joggers and t-shirt watching some gay holiday movie.

"Whatcha watching?" Mike said as he walked over, finishing up a bag of chips. I hadn't even realized he had come into the kitchen. "Looks interesting. Cute guy there," he said, pointing a greasy finger at the screen.

"Some Christmas movie."

"Christmas? Well, that's not like you," Mike laughed, setting the now empty bag on the end table.

He stood there in some long baggy shorts and no shirt watching the television for a second before walking to the counter and wiping his hands on a dishtowel.

"It has some good sex scenes," I smirked.

"Oooooh, can I watch?" he asked, walking quickly back toward the sofa. He sat down beside me and pushed my legs to the side, cuddling up to me. He rested his head on my hips. "I like good TV sex scenes."

I became frozen as he laid there relaxed against me. We've sat closely before, even leaning on and against each other; but now knowing he wanted to fuck around made me a bit self-consciousness. You're fucking crazy, I told myself and I took a deep breath, relaxing a bit as I exhaled loudly.

"Did you say something?" Mike asked, one of his hands moving to my ankle.

"No, it was a fly or something," I lied, waving my hand around, shooing an imaginary pest away.

We lounged there quietly for a while watching the movie.

"Where's Chris?" I piped up, during a slow part of the movie.

"He's out in the barn or somewhere making wreaths and stuff for the house. Been there almost all afternoon. He said he didn't care if we wanted to be the original pagans or whatever, but he was having some boughs of holly and, I quote, 'all that evergreen shit decking the halls and everywhere else'."

I laughed hard, then moaned as a pain ran up my side. "Ow." I tried to shift myself onto my back.

"You okay?" Mike asked, raising up a bit as I turned.

"Just a muscle spasm or cramp...or something. I dunno," I told him, his face practically in my crotch now.

"I used to do massages, let me help you out," Mike said as he sat up on his knees and grabbed at my pants.

"Uhm," was all I could say as Mike pulled them completely off, exposing clearly the fact I wasn't wearing any underwear.

But I didn't try to hide my cock as it rolled half-hard against my thigh. Mike looked down at my cock, my joggers balled up in his hands. Then his eyes moved up to my face and he just stared at me for a few beats. He threw my joggers onto the floor and rubbed his hand over his thick hairy chest before resting them on his knees. He looked at the TV and then back to me.

"I'm not interested in watching TV sex scenes anymore. What about if we get some real-life practice in?"

I gestured toward my crotch with my hand, smiling.

Mike leaned into my crotch, licking along the length of my cock until he got to the head. The head of my cock disappeared between his pink lips, sinking into his mouth as his tongue massaged it.

"That's a good massage," I groaned as he swallowed more of me.

"Um-hum," he managed to garble out, coughing a bit as my prick hit the back of his throat.

Mike starting fucking me with his face, moving quickly up and down on my cock. Saliva leaked from between his lips as his tongue rotated around my cock. His hands reached under and grabbed my ass cheeks, pulling them up and forcing my cock deeper into his throat. He gagged and pulled off my meat. He looked at me hungry with bloodshot teary eyes and reddened lips. His jet black mustache was glossy with spit.

"Fuck I love your cock," he said before going back at it.

"I'm getting close," I warned him as he kept up the pace. I felt my ass tighten and tried to grab at his black curly hair to pull him off. "You're about to make me cum," I groaned as I felt it rising from my nuts.

I couldn't hold it back. MIke suddenly stopped and his eyes got wide as my hot juice shot into his mouth.

"Uh-huh, uh-huh, uh-huh," he purred around my cock as I filled his mouth.

He stayed stuck on my cock until the last pleasure wave sent the final drops from my piss slit. He pulled off and sat back as my cum streamed out of his mouth, running down onto his hairy chest. He laid back on the sofa and quickly pushed down his shorts, grabbing his hard cock.

"Play with my nuts," he begged, jacking his cock.

I moved to him and grabbed his balls, pulling at his scrotum. I juggled his balls with my fingers before rubbing each nut. I encircled the sack entirely and pulled on it gently, gradually increasing the pressure. I turned him loose and he looked at me disappointed. I grabbed a ball in each of my hands, pushing a thumb into each one.

"How's that, Mike?"

He looked at me with wide eyes, his lips trembling. He pulled on his cock slower, his knuckles white from the tight grip.

"Harder," he groaned. His jerking got faster, his body twisting as I roughly played with his nuts. "Oh, fuck, ahhhhhh, fuck," he spat out.

Mike might be worried about getting too rough with Fawn, but he really was getting into being treated rough himself.

Mike's jerking became fitful as I squished his nuts in my grip. He started crying out at the ball torture I was giving him. His balls pulled away from me as I released them as Mike shot an arching load into the air which landed on his hard chest and rigid belly. His eyes squinted and teeth clenched as his body jerked, his hand continuing to slowly rub his spent cock.

"Thanks, Stone. You were good," he said, finally opening his eyes. "Whew!" he laughed, holding up his sticky hands.

I ran a hand from his chiseled abs up to his wet hairy muscled chest. "Yeah, whew! I never knew you liked it a bit rough."

"I don't know what came over me. Don't tell Fawn. Let's just keep it between us, okay?"

I didn't understand why he wanted to keep it hushed, but I just nodded my head.

He laid there for a bit as I got dressed, then he grabbed his shorts and left.

It was almost dark when Fawn got back. She complained about having an anxiety attack from the holiday shopping crowds as well as a migraine headache. She grabbed some pills and said she had to go lie down for the evening. Mike helped Gabe unload the stuff in the back of the truck and I unloaded the stuff in the cab. After that, I went to my room and changed to a t-shirt and briefs.

I finished some work I needed to tie up before the end of the year, okaying some negatives and answering some other emails. I heard a door in the direction of Chris' room and thought I'd ask him about supper. I found him in the little library alcove near his room, looking through some books wearing a tight t-shirt and a jock strap on the little couch by the window.

I had not really seen Chris naked yet, but I was taken by the glimpse of his pretty round ass corralled in that jockstrap. Oh, to be one of those straps, I thought.

"I was just wondering if you had any ideas on supper? Fawn seems to be out cold after her medication."

"I was changing clothes when I remembered something in one of these design books," he told me, closing the book and setting it down. "I haven't even thought about supper."

We started talking about what he had been doing most of the day. This led to him telling me about the florist chain he owned.

"But isn't Christmas and all the busiest time of the year for you?" I asked.

He explained that the busiest part was weeks ago decorating houses and he had managers and staff at all the locations to send out gifts and centerpieces now. He himself was done for the year. But still, he wanted the house to be pretty for Fawn and MIke. Then, as conversations do, we got off on other topics, eventually landing on sex. I had started a story about my ex, Stanley, when Mike walked in, wearing only a pair of snug black briefs with a towel around his neck.

"Whatcha two doing?" he asked, plopping down in a chair.

"I was telling a story about me and Stanley...a sex story."

"Ok, cool, don't let me stop you," Mike told me, waving his hand for me to continue.

"Okay, so me and Stanley had only been married a few months. We were kinda open as far as other folks, and there was this straight couple..." I continued.

"Hey, I never knew this!" Mike grumbled. "You mean, Fawn and I could've...."

"I'm not going into that. You want to hear my story?" I told him, rolling my eyes.

"Go ahead," Mike said with a sigh.

"So there was this straight married couple that would always corner Stanley at parties. I had been taking photos at some studio and had told him I was going to be late. Well, one of the models got food poisoning from something...probably an orange Tic-Tac, and we had to stop shooting. When I got home, it was dark and I figured Stanley had gone to bed. I went upstairs and found him sitting naked in a chair in our bedroom watching the married couple fuck. I put my hand over his mouth and whispered, 'Surprise!', before reaching down to jerk his cock. I stripped naked and leaned on the back of the chair. I pulled Stanley up and made him fuck me as we watched the couple fuck. The wife was on her back and the husband was getting off watching us fuck. After all of us came, we offered them our bed for the night. We went to the guest bedroom. Later in the night, the husband came in begging to suck us both off."

Mike and Chris were both rubbing their crotches when I finished.

"When I first came to look at this house, Gabe was clearing some brush and I asked him if I could help," Mike just started talking. "After a couple hours, Gabe suggested the hot tub out back to relax our muscles..."

"Fuck, there's a hot tub? Damn this cold weather," I interrupted. "Okay, go ahead," I said, seeing Mike perturbed.

"Anyway, we were in the hot tub and we were both naked. His cock was so big, it stood out of the water this much," Mike said, holding his fingers up with a wide gap between them. "I asked him what the fuck was that, and he said that is was a periscope looking for friends. He asked if I was friendly," Mike continued until Chris piped up.

"And you sucked his cock. I've heard the story, Mike. Everyone's sucked Gabe's big cock, " Chris said, laughing until he looked over at me. "Oh...sorry."

I shook my head and dismissed it.

"That reminds me of some Christmas head I got," Chris said, changing the subject. "Okay, no shit, our town had this big folksy Christmas parade. I was this elf in a gingerbread house on a float for our church. The guy who was doing the lights on the float was in there with me. His name was Brad and he was this, like, hot gay nerd. He had this tight muscled body that I liked to watch at the swimming pool in the summer. Once in the changing rooms he flashed his cock at me and gave it a few strokes. Anyway, he had to lay on his back on the floor so he couldn't be seen and work the lights on this little handheld controller. He had been crushin' on me for awhile, and he was really cute that night...tight hot body, dimples all bundled up. Well, while the floats had to wait to go, we started talkin' and flirtin'...he said something about my tight green elf tights and I said somethin' about his skinny jeans. Needless to say, I was throwin' candy during the parade and he was throwin' himself onto my dick. He ended up telling people afterwards that the light controller gadget had fucked up. After the parade, everyone went to the church for cookies and cocoa. Me and Brad ended up fucking in his dad's big F-250 Super Duty pickup," Chris bragged, throwing his legs up onto the back of the sofa, his head hanging off the edge with a big grin. "I miss his big dick-sucking lips."