All Women are Bitches Ch. 16

Story Info
Macho black man tames black BBW cop.
1.4k words
3.62
33.4k
5

Part 16 of the 20 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Oh, my frigging Gawd! My ass is full! Currently, I'm on all fours, my big black plump butt cheeks spread wide open. Drilling his twelve-inch uncut black super cock into my tight asshole is my main man Trevor. The roughest, meanest black pimp this side of Detroit. Every time he slams his cock into my shit hole, I feel like I am frigging dying. And I totally love it. My name is Sylvia. A six-foot-six, large-breasted, thick-bodied, wide-hipped and big-bottomed black policewoman who absolutely loves getting fucked in the ass. I've got a secret to share with you. The bigger the woman, the tighter her asshole. Must be why I love getting my asshole filled with cock.

Trevor is my main man, a tall and hunky black man with chiseled good looks and a huge cock. He's well-known to fuck a lot of bitches in the hood. His reputation is that he loves fucking arrogant bitches in the ass. Well, I am a big and tall arrogant black bitch who totally loves big cocks. A lot of men are intimidated by the fact that I stand six feet six inches tall and weigh two hundred and sixty pounds. I've always been a big and tall woman. In high school, I played football, basketball and I was a varsity wrestler. I was a real triple threat and even won second place in the men's 250-pound weight class. I don't get scared of challenges. I meet them head on. My challenge has always been to find a cock big enough to scratch me where I itch and totally satisfy me.

I like the kind of man who takes charge. All women are the same. It doesn't matter if we're seven feet tall or five feet tall. Trevor understood that, and he was able to beat me at my own game. That's why I was more than happy to give him all the pussy and ass he could ever want. I first met him while I was doing my rounds. Just driving around in a Detroit City Police Department car. I saw a skinny white bitch getting smacked around by a tall, good-looking stud. That was Trevor. He was the Pimp and the bitch, Nellie, worked for him. She had stolen ten bucks and he was punishing her. Business as usual in this side of town. Prostitutes who stiff their pimps for money get punished. End of story.

I couldn't simply stand by and do nothing, so I walked up to Trevor and told him to let the skinny white bitch go. He looked me up and down, smirked, and continued whipping the bitch. That's it. I had to intervene. That proved to be my mistake. The cocky, arrogant black stud reacted faster than I'd ever seen a man move. Before I could reach for my pistol, he had shoved me backwards and taken my revolver from me. Now, he had the gun. I looked at the sexy black stud. I was stunned. He laughed, and told me : Who's the bitch now? I looked at him, still shocked. Understand that I've been physically powerful my whole life. I stand six feet six inches tall, as I mentioned before. I can bench-press close to five hundred pounds. I love contact sports. Football. Basketball. Soccer. Rugby. Wrestling. Boxing. Yeah, I've competed against both men and women in all of these sports and very few men have been able to best me. Yet Trevor the black pimp had stunned and disarmed me in the blink of an eye.

He looked at the skinny white bitch and told her to get her skinny ass lost. She did as she was told. Just ran out of there. So much for the sisterhood of women that feminists are always bragging about. I came to save this woman from this man yet she ran to save her skin as soon as she got the chance. I hate women. Seriously. Bitches are no good. They always let you down. Now I understand why lots of men hate bitches. Bitches are unreliable, remorseless and care only about themselves. And thanks to this one, my life was in jeopardy. I looked at Trevor. What was he going to do to me?

Damn that Trevor! He was a macho black pimp. A ruthless criminal used to the life on the mean streets of Detroit. A place where men and women died every fucking day. Every hour. Every minute. Every second. Would I be just another statistic? A black female police officer who rushed into danger without backup? I could see this weekend's headline. Black policewoman gunned down in the line of duty. Wouldn't that be lovely? I suddenly felt nervous as I realized that I could die today. No way! Me, die? No way! What a wonderful treasure the world would lose if I suddenly became worm food! I suddenly felt a wetness between my legs and realized that I had just pissed myself. Oh, shit! Trevor looked at me, noticed that I, the big black policewoman had just pissed my pants, and burst out laughing! I stood by, helpless. I've never felt so humiliated in my entire life.

When he got done laughing, Trevor told me that he was going to teach me a lesson. He ordered me into the alley. I did as I was told. He told me to get on all fours. I got on my hands and knees. He looked at me, smiling. So, you're not so tough now, you big black bitch? He told me to get undressed right here in the dark alley and show him my plump black ass. I did as I was told. Trevor began feeling my fat ass with his rough hands. Finally, he told me that he was going to fuck me in the ass. I had mixed feelings about that. On one hand, I was scared because he was a man with a gun. On the other hand, I loved getting fucked in the ass. Just thinking about it almost made my hairy black pussy squirt. Excitement won over fear, and I spread my plump butt cheeks wide open. I was going to get fucked in the ass.

Without further ado, Trevor pressed his cock against my asshole. I turned around briefly, and gasped when I saw the size of that thing. It had to be at least twelve inches long and so thick I would have needed both hands to grasp it. With a malicious look in his eyes, Trevor rammed his cock into my asshole. I howled. He began to fuck my ass gleefully, shoving it deep. I screamed as I felt his gigantic black cock invading my asshole. Even though I am a big woman in every sense of the word, my asshole is quite tight. Trevor delighted in punishing me, ramming his cock deep inside me. I squealed like a pig as his cock filled my asshole to the limit. He grabbed my hair and yanked my head back as he fucked me in the ass. He called me a stupid black lust, a useless whore and a filthy bitch with a soon to be gaping asshole.

I didn't say jack but kept howling as he made my ass his plaything. His cock went so deep into my ass that I thought it was going to come out of my mouth. He smacked my ass as he fucked me, drilling his cock into me. I screamed, and slowly, found myself enjoying it. My pussy was dripping wet on the filthy alley floor. Trevor read my body language and said he knew I liked it. He fucked me even harder then forced my head toward the floor. He told me to lick the filthy alley floor like the useless bitch I was. I did as I was told. Trevor laughed, and I guess he must have been so turned on that he came, sending his hot cum deep inside my asshole. I howled like a woman possessed. I heard Trevor laugh, then felt his cock leaving my ass. With that, he vanished.

I got up slowly and painfully. I was a creature transformed. Gone was my arrogance. I was subdued. I was docile. I felt great. Abased but more alive than ever. I was an arrogant and bitchy woman who thought she was all that and got conquered by a strong black man with a mean left hook and a big black cock. A big black cock which filled my asshole and made me sing his praises to high heaven. I would never be the same. When I returned to the precinct, I was forever changed. I became a cock addict. The bitch who craved cock in her asshole to fill a void which never got filled. And I liked it.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers