All Women are Bitches Ch. 18

Story Info
Football stud entertains black BBW.
1.2k words
2.87
36.6k
6

Part 18 of the 20 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 07/07/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers

Greetings, everybody. I have an announcement to make! My name is Ray Blackstone. I am a tall, good-looking young black man from Boston. I'm a student at Central Boston Institute of Technology or CBIT. It's a small, four-year private college with a focus on computing and engineering. It's the setting of most of my adventures. What can I say? College life was good to me. I was fortunate enough to attend a school dominated by black people. That's what's up. over forty percent of the students on campus are black. Also, CBIT is a school with more male students than females. That's cool with me because it's the reverse at most colleges these days. Good to see so many men, especially black men, on campus.

Officially, Central Boston Institute of Technology's student demographic is fifty one percent male and forty nine percent female. They also have a totally kick-ass Department of Athletics. They offer Men's Intercollegiate Baseball, Basketball, Volleyball, Cross Country, Soccer, Football, Wrestling, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Bowling, Tennis, Swimming and Golf along with Women's Intercollegiate Softball, Basketball, Cross Country, Soccer, Rugby, Wrestling, Lacrosse, Ice Hockey, Volleyball, Bowling, Swimming and Golf. I am a running back on the Football team. It's Division Three College Football. No complaints. I'm also an honor student, believe it or not. Yeah, I was having a good time on campus. Let's just say that I have a very cool way of passing the time. A pretty fantastic hobby. The kind that not even billionaires can boast of. Word.

What's my hobby? Chasing chicks and fucking them in the ass. Not just any chicks but especially big girls. I like my females to be big, black and a little on the bitchy side. I like to bend them over and fuck them in the ass. I want to see if they can continue to talk trash when they have a big black cock in their asses. Way up their shit holes. Deep down where the sun doesn't shine. Big black bitches from the hood definitely need anal! It's something I need to discover. That's what gets me going. That's what makes me happy. These are my adventures. Stick around and watch what happens.

Right now, I'm with Rebecca in my dorm. Who is she? A six-foot-tall, thick-bodied, large-breasted and big-bottomed black woman. She works as a corrections officer for Plymouth County in Massachusetts. What she didn't mention in her resume is the fact that she's the best damn cock sucker on the planet. She's showing my dick some love and I'm loving it. I like watching big black bitches sucking cock. What can I say, it turns me on. Rebecca continued sucking my dick and licking my balls. When I came, she eagerly drank my manly seed. That's a good bitch. If there is a such a thing. Whatever.

Next, I wanted a piece of her fat black ass. That's what I do with fat black bitches from the hood. I put them on all fours and fuck them in the ass. That's all they're good for anyway. It's also how I have my fun. I looked at Rebecca as she got on all fours. A big black woman on her hands and knees, her plump black ass swaying from side by side. I don't know about you but just looking at her gets my dick harder than a frigging stone. I want some of that ass and I'm gonna get it if it's the last thing I do. Word up, folks. With that, I spread Rebecca's plump butt cheeks and pressed my cock against her asshole. With a swift thrust, I went in. Boldly going where no doubt many men had gone before. Exploring the anal cavity of Rebecca, big black hood chick extraordinaire. Holler.

I placed my hands on Rebecca's hips and thrust into her. The first thing I noticed upon penetrating her was how warm and tight her asshole felt. Damn, I'm liking this, big-time. I pushed my cock deeper into forbidden territory. There's something to be said about fucking a woman in the ass. Especially a big black woman. I read somewhere that big women have the world's tightest assholes. It's a statement whose truthfulness I can definitely testify to. I've fucked many a big woman in the ass and they do have tight assholes. That's part of the reason they're so much fun to fuck.

I continued slamming my cock into Rebecca's booty hole. She was screaming her lungs out as I filled her asshole with my long and thick black cock. Her screams were music to my ears. Why? I don't know. I'm so used to seeing big black bitches from the hood cussing up a storm for no reason that I love to make them sing a different tune. I want to see a big black bitch talk trash when she's got ten inches of hard dick up her ass. No way she can talk trash now. That's why I rammed my cock into Rebecca's booty hole like anal sex was going out of style. Man, I smacked that plump ass of hers as I fucked her. Watching her ass jiggle while getting fucked was so much fun. Rebecca has one of those bubble butts. It's fun to watch them jiggle. There's no pleasure greater than burying your cock up the asshole of a big black chick from the hood, especially when she's a bitch with a ghetto booty.

I plowed my cock into the darkest recesses and most forbidden depths of Rebecca's asshole. Man, I think I shoved my cock so deep up her asshole that I'm almost surprised it didn't come out of her mouth. What can I say? I'm a motherfucker with a strong dick who craves that anal flavor. I am addicted to crack. The kind you fuck, not the kind you smoke. Oh, yeah. I like big butts and I will never lie about it. Anal sex is my idea of what heaven feels like. Why would I lie about that? Who do you take me for?

I gripped Rebecca's hips even harder and drilled my cock into her asshole. I swept my hand between her legs and was surprised at how wet her pussy was. I guess she was getting off on this. Damn, she's my kind of bitch. She gets off on having a big black cock deep into her asshole. That's what's up. Man, this stuff turned me on so much that I came right then and there, sending my hot cum deep inside Rebecca's asshole. Rebecca squealed as my hot cum filled her asshole. I roared, a sound of primal masculine pride. Slowly, I pulled out and looked at Rebecca's now gaping asshole. I admired my handiwork. Nice!

Afterwards, Rebecca left my dorm and I hit the showers. Once I'm done fucking, the bitch has to take a hike. Word up. Know what I'm saying? Cool. I forgot to tell her that I had filmed the entire encounter. I released the video on the Internet, after blurring out my face, of course. Can't have the good folks of the Central Boston Institute of Technology think one of their favorite football stars is a porn star in the making. I wish I were around to see Rebecca's face when her employers found out what she was up to and fired her. Last I heard, she'd gotten thrown out of the Department of Corrections and was now turning tricks in downtown Boston.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,116 Followers