All Women Are Evil

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had found the jackpot! I pulled the images of her father and mother out of her mind, and generated them right in front of her. Stacy blinked. She couldn't possibly have seen who she thought she just saw! There was an old couple walking down the street. They looked like...no, it couldn't be. It couldn't be them! Not her parents! They were dead, she had killed them herself! She suddenly turned the car around. If only she could take a closer look, just to...she never finished her thought. Nor did she notice the very large truck which ran right into her car, and crushed it. She was killed immediately.

I went out to see for myself what was going on. When I got there, there were firemen and cops all over the place. This had been a major accident. There were people injured but fortunately, only one person appeared to be dead. Stacy. I scanned the remains, no need to take chances. Yes, she was dead. There was no brain activity and her body was mangled in a horrific way. She was no more. I walked away. I didn't smile. I wasn't happy. But I was alive. Stacy wasn't. The woman who wanted to kill me was dead, and I was alive. Don't know anybody else who can say the same. Suddenly, I thought about traveling. Going places, seeing the world. Nothing like a brush with death to make you appreciate life. I wanted to go someplace special, someplace where there were no people. Someplace where snakes wore scales instead of suits and skirts. A desert island sounded like a good idea.

12