Allan and His Mom Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers

That evening there another question which kept turning over in my mind: it was about Mom's opinion on sex with many people at the same time; to be specific: orgies. I was trying to interpret what she meant by accepting unconventional sex activities. Was it merely her viewpoint on the subject or she had been involved in this kind of sex? But even with our growing intimacy I didn't feel comfortable in asking her about that yet. Up to that moment our conversations were oriented by what I had read in the letters so I wasn't sure about Mom's reaction on such invasion of her privacy. I decided to wait for a proper occasion to raise the question.

The remaining days at the peninsula were great. Mother and I continued these days of bliss, like a couple of newlyweds. We had sex in the mornings when we woke up, sometimes twice after the lunch when we took a nap together (usually the first fuck after lunch was anal sex) or sometimes at night, that was my favorite time. We spent the days on the beach and at night customarily we went to the city for dinner and after it strolled on the river-front or even along the beach.

Usually we behave like two young sweethearts kissing and petting until we couldn't stand anymore and rushed back home. Other evenings, after a light dinner at home we used to sit in the porch and like two sweethearts excite each other to the point we need to hurry to our room. When we had dinner in the small restaurant in the city we walked holding each other by the waist, exchanging kisses like the other loving couples around us.

After the previous conversation about the future of our relationship no one ever mentioned it again. Nonetheless I had already defined my action plan: once back home I would pretend that it was all over; but in the first opportunity I would try to be inside Mom's panties again. I was sure that if I accepted a loose relationship, without interfering in her affairs she would gladly accepted my sexual forays. And it turned out I was right.

The remaining days at the peninsula were absolutely the best I have in all my life. Mom told me that for her those were unforgettable days also. She confided she was feeling just like a girl again and if in the beginning she was a little cautious with my bold inroads, soon she had lost all her concerns and enthusiastically supporting and enjoying all kind of foolishness I was able to create. Some were merely sensual probes like the night in the city I unbuttoned the top buttons of her dress and after playing for some time with a nipple I exposed the tit and sucked it like a famished baby.

Eventually the day to go back home arrived. We were back at home one day or two before my father's return, which wasn't any surprise (Mom have told me about it) when his chief nurse, responsible for the overall coordination in the surgery room disembarked with him. They had a long lasting relationship, she was a divorced (Mom said she got divorced after starting the affair with daddy) a very interesting woman in her early thirties at the time.

Life kept its usual pace until the beginning of the school's New Year. I started my four year college time in a university at my own city and my parents decided that I should continue living with them, which was very convenient to me in all aspect. Of course with the first Friday my father traveled, Mom and I were again back in the bed together.

She really didn't want to have sex in her bed; since she was afraid my father would return early and catch us in the bed. The solution was simple: we went to my bed, somewhat narrow but safer than Mom's king-size bed. Pretty soon Mom started again "visiting her friends".

There was some embarrassment, at least in the first or second occasions, but my nonchalance helped a lot to move away her discomfiture. Twice a week I had classes the whole day so there were no big problems. Besides, right after the school year's beginning I got a part time job and I was at home only after 7:00 PM. Fridays' evenings, however, we used to spend together.

At my end I hadn't been successful with girls of my age: the truth of matter is I was looking for a girl with my mother's psychological profile: someone willing to have an intense sexual life without ties or long term plans. Of course the girls I knew were looking for a nice guy interested in share their lives with them. And of course this was in the far bottom of list of priorities.

It was in this period that two interesting facts happened: first my sister returned from Chile for the wedding of one of her best friends. Professional problems forced her husband to cancel his travel in the last minute so she came alone. Both for Mom and me it promised to be a damn boring week. With her around there was no chance for the two of us to have some fun together, nor out on our own.

The wedding took place on a Saturday and she would (thank God!) go back home on that Sunday immediately after. Friday I worked until late and arrived home around 9:00 PM after a stop with some friends in a single's bar. Feeling it wouldn't be my lucky night I went back home. Mom was sitting in the couch at the family room watching TV.

"Where is Sis?" I asked to Mom.

"She is out; her friend's family is offering a dinner for the close

friends."

I sat aside Mom and watch in silence the TV show. Mom was wearing a terry-cloth robe and still had her hair moisten. My excitement, boosted by the forced sexual abstinence, grew quickly and I put an arm over her shoulder. Mom silent response was to lean her body against my chest. She was very excited also since didn't object when I slithered a hand over her thigh. A bold finger was soon roaming under the panties leg hem and playing with her damp slip.

"Take off your panties." I whispered. In silence she raised the body from the couch and slip down the panties. I hastily managed to pull my dick out of the pants and opened the robe. There was no need for words, Mom quickly sat over my lap and shoved my swollen dick to the hilt in a sole stroke in her eager pussy. I held her tits while she sensually moved her hips. We were both highly excited and it didn't take too much to notice Mom's body shaking under the impact of a powerful orgasm. Me, I was spurting my load in the deepest part of her channel, directly into her uterus; cumming like there was no tomorrow.

It was one of those quick but highly enjoyable intercourse for both partners. We were still recovering from our delightful fuck when we heard the elevator stopping at our floor. The building was of high-end type, one apartment per floor and the solid oak front door was framed in a one-foot wide stained glass cadre. The lights automatically turned on when the elevator's door was opened and it was that signal which saved us from being caught by my sister. Mom jumped and rushed to her room while I rashly put my dick back inside the pants.

"Where is Mom?" It was my sister's first question, as she came in the living room. In a casual way I said that she probably was already sleeping since I had arrived not long before. My sister went to the kitchen, had some water and went to her room. I watched the news to its end to avoid suspicions and when I stood up and looked around I felt the blood freezing in my veins: over on the carpet, in front of the coffee table were Mom's panties! Imagine if my sister had come close to where I was sitting and had seen the evidence! What mess hitting the fan that would have been!

8==3~ 8==3~

Again this is a true story. As you can tell this as not written in my usual style. I only did a minimum of 'oediting', the words Allan's, based on his and his mother's reminiscences. Read, reread it and cum again, knowing that one of us at least lived the fantasy. Lucky Allan, lucky Allan's mom, lucky for us he wrote their story and shared it! Oediplex 8==3~

oediplex
oediplex
2,899 Followers