Alley Rendezvous

Story Info
They fuck in an alley.
2.2k words
4.04
64.5k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,100 Followers

(To the reader: The story you are about to read is told in a completely new style for me. I was recently contacted by a fan and only inspired both this detour into minimal narration and the story itself. For these things I thank her.

I enjoyed writing in this fashion, it was a nice change of pace. I found it to be more driven... more breathtaking... a kind of panting method. I hope you all enjoy it as well and look forward to reading your comments.

For those readers who prefer my normal style, I assure you this is but a temporary detour and I will be submitting some more of my usual, longer-winded narrations soon.

PRECAUTIONARY DISCLOSURE: all characters in the following story are above the age of 18.)

*

I see you... walking... I hear you... your boot heals... on the sidewalk... I watch you... come nearer... nearer... I am waiting... at the alley's entrance... waiting for you... waiting... we meet... my cock twitches... it's you... the way you look... you are sexy... so hot... a skirt... a blouse... your legs... wrapped in those boots...

We enter the alley... without a word... back in... back along the concrete walls... beneath the hazy lights... we walk... our bodies close... so close... feeling one another's heat... but we don't touch... not yet... not yet...

Back in the alley... hidden from the two streets... we stop... turn... face each other....

I stare down... into your eyes... into your soft eyes... you return my gaze... silently we speak... our eyes do the talking... tell each other what we want... what we need...

I reach out... my fingers brush your cheek... slip back... tickle your ear... touch the back of your head...

And I snap...

My patience is gone...

My hunger roaring...

I jerk you to me... pull your face to mine... you lift up... on your toes... raise yourself... to me... our lips meet... connect... our mouths open... our tongues dive... dive against one another... we kiss... long... hard... we kiss...

Your hands... at my shoulders... grabbing... fingers... gripping... nails... scratching...

My free hand... wraps around you... around your waist... I pull you to me... pull your body into mine... pressing... pressing...

Our bodies rub... rub against one another... my hardening cock... rubs against you... through my pants...

And we kiss... again... and again... kissing... hard... long... passionate... we kiss...

I walk you back... back... back against the wall... pressing you... between it and me... my body hard... hot... heavy against you... my cock... throbbing... grinding against you...

My hand slides down... from your head... to your tit... I cup it... through your blouse... massage it... manipulate it... rub it... fondle it...

We kiss... again... and again... heavy... hard... our lips... pressing... our tongues... diving... swirling...

I pull you against me... pull your body hard against mine... smash you into me...

Our bodies... melting... melding... against one another... rubbing... pressing... my hardening cock... strains against my pants... presses against you... throbs... insistent... throbs... with hunger...the hunger you have ignited...

I cup your tit... massage it... your nipple swells... beneath my hand ... it aches... aches with your need... the need inside your body...

Above us... the hazy street lamps... they offer shadows of illumination... but down here... down here in the alley... backed against the wall... my body melting against you... your lust is lit bright...

My leg... slips between yours... to press at your crotch... rub at your sex...

You hips jerk... you whimper into my mouth... moaning... sighing... panting...

Your lust fuels mine... makes me hungrier... makes my need boil...

My hand grasps your top... jerks... tears it open... it's expensive... but I don't care... buttons snap free... fall... material rips... between us... cool air flows... washing... swirling... tickling across your exposed flesh...

You gasp... shocked... braking our kiss...

My teeth... catch your bottom lip...

You whimper... pant...

My hand... at your bra... at its front clasp... grabbing... grabbing... hungry... I rip it apart... bare your breasts... expose your swollen nipples... proud little nubs... proud and hard... atop beautiful mounds of flesh... I cover one... flatten the nipple... my fingers... squeezing... squeezing... squeezing...

You pant... moan... gasp...

I nibble on your lip...

I press myself... against you... harder... rub my cock... against you... insistently...

I want you... I want to feel you... to experience you... I want your sex... your love... your dirty love...

And you want mine... you want to feel me... inside you... filling you... fucking you...

Our passions... burning... our bodies... boiling... from the inside... our hunger... screaming...

I release your lip... lift you... off the ground... raise your body... up... you wrap your legs around my waist... your tits... before me... before my eyes... beautiful mounds... swollen nipples... aching... I lean in... my breath... across your flesh... washing... dancing...

Your heart... beating... pounding...

As is mine...

I close my lips... around a nipple... suckling it in... into my mouth... my tongue... swirling... licking... over it... licking... the hard nub... licking... suckling... I move... the other nipple... I suckle it too... lick it... also... then I close my teeth... catching your nipple between them... I nibble... my tongue swiping...

Your hand... pushes... at my head's back... your chest... shoves forward... shoves your tit at me... your nipple into my mouth... you feed me your delicate flesh... your aching nipple...your head falls back... you pant... your mouth open... eyes heavy... staring up... up into the night sky...

You gasp... you moan... you cry... more... you want me to do more... to suck your tits... to lick them... to eat your nipples...

I do...

Licking... suckling... nibbling... I taste your flesh... kiss your body... love your breasts... your swollen nipples...

My hand slides down... down along your body... down... along your skirt... down... to the hem... down past it... to reach under... your ass is bare... pantyless... you're naughty... dirty... hot... a sexual dream... my hand... it closes on you... on your flesh... your asscheek... I cup it... hold it... scratch at it... you whimper...

I switch nipples... close my teeth... pull... lick... suckle...

You moan...

My fingers... search... they crawl... crawl along your flesh... across your ass... inching... searching... searching for you... for your sex... your pussy... they find it... between your legs... at your opening... your slit... wet... your juices... flowing... they wet my fingers... lube them... I trace the edges... the very edges of you... of your sex... teasing you... teasing your pussy...

You moan... gasp... your hips... gyrate... push down... applying pressure... wanting my fingers to enter you... to enter your pussy... your wet pussy... but they don't... they remain near... near your opening... at the edge... so close... so teasingly close... but... they... do... not... enter... you...

I release your nipple... look into your face... ... I see your passion... your desire... your hunger... my cock throbs... its own lust growing...

I lean in again... take a nipple... into my mouth... between my teeth... I nibble... I pull... I suckle...

My finger slips away... away from your pussy... your whimper... sadly... they slide back... back between your asscheeks... your juices trailing with it... trailing to there... to your sphincter... my finger wets it... wets your little brown hole... they massage... caress... rub...

Your body... jerks... twists... rolls between me... and the wall... you push down... on my finger... the tip penetrates... but no further...

You pant... pant and gasp... you whimper...

My finger twirls... rubs the entrance of you... of your ass... massages... lubricates it... with your juices...

Your hands... reach down... between us... grab at my shirt... try to reach my pants... you want them undone... want to release my cock... want it freed... so it... can... enter you...

I suckle... deeply... at your nipple... licking... pulling...

You moan... your head snaps... to the side... your hands ripping at my clothes...you have to loosen your legs... slightly... to undo my pants... you do so... sadly... but you do it...

My finger slips... from your ass... rubs at your pussy again... at the edge... your juices are flowing... your wet... drenched... hot... needful... hungry... lustful... and so sexy...

So damn sexy...

My pants are loose... I remove my finger... from between your legs... to help push them down... you whimper... the loss effects you... but you know it needs to be...

My pants... down my thighs... my rigid cock... in your hand...

I hold your skirt out of the way...

I lower your body...

You guide my cock...

The head touches you... touches your labia...

Your juices coat it...

Your breath catches...

You drop lower...

Lower...

Inch... after... inch... penetrates you...

Inch... after... inch... of my cock...

Parting your lips...

Entering you...

Entering your pussy...

I am in you... fully... completely... my cock... buried... in you... in your wet sex...

We hold still... hold each other...your hands... on my shoulders... fingers... gripping... nails... digging... mine on your waist... my body pressing you... pressing you back... against the wall... your head rolls... eyes... closed... mouth... open... sighing... whimpers of delight...

I lift you... raise your hips... just a little... just a couple of inches... your sex... lifts off my cock... only to be lowered again... my cock filling you... again...

Up... again... up... up... just a little more...

Down... back down...

You're so wet...

I'm so hungry...

Up... up... up...

Down... down... I fill you once again...

So wet... so hot...

Soon... a rhythm... our bodies... pumping... rocking... steadily... up... down... in... out... pumping... humping... up... down... feeding... ourselves... to... each... other...

Rocking... I penetrate you... fully... again... and again...

Humping...I stuff your pussy... your wet pussy... with... my... hard... cock...

Your sex... grips me... squeezes me... my shaft... clutching it... milking it...

Our bodies... flame... our desire... burn... our loins... broil...

Your juices... flow... drip... drip... down my thighs...

You moan... you gasp... you pant...

Our pace... builds... builds...

Your hot... dirty... lustful...

You fuel my hunger... drive me further... make me sweat... make me pant...

My finger... slips back there... again... back between your asscheeks... search out your sphincter... rub... coat it... with your wetness...

Oh yes... Oh god yes...

I apply pressure... you open for it... allow my finger in... spreading your hole... your little brown hole...

Oh god... Oh god... Yes... Yes...

My finger... buried... in you... there... your ass... your tight little ass... we hammer one another... pound... thrust... drive... our bodies together... my cock... your pussy... thrusting... pounding... slamming... you rock... roll your hips... drive... yourself... on... my... cock...

Yes... Oh god yes... Yes... Yes... Yes...

I push you back harder... shove you back... against the wall... I slam into you... drive my cock deep... deep... into you...

You slut... You whore... You dirty little bitch...

Yes... Yes... Oh god yes...

Harder... faster...

Faster... harder...

Thrusting... driving... pounding...

Faster... harder...

Harder... faster...

Sweat... coats... our... flesh...

Cool air... swirling...

You slut... You whore... You dirty little bitch...

Yes... Yes... Oh god yes...

I suckle... your tit... your nipple... my teeth... nibbling... my tongue... licking...

Oh god... Oh god... Yes... Yes...

We pound... thrust... drive...

Our bodies... slamming... pounding...

My cock... your pussy... thrusting... slamming...

My finger twirls... inside you... inside your ass...

My cock pumps... feeds you... fucks you...

You feel them... both... rubbing... a thin membrane between them...

You nasty bitch... You dirty slut... You cock hungry whore...

Oh yes... Oh god yes...

Your orgasm... nears... your body... tenses... your pussy... tightens... around me... around my shaft...

You whimper... gasp... moan...

Oh yes... Oh god yes... Yes... Yes...

Dirty whore... Nasty slut... Whore... Bitch...

Yes... Oh yes... Oh god yes...

You thrust... down... onto me... onto my shaft... your sex squeezes me... I thrust back... pounding myself up... up into you...

We fuck... hungry... passionate... lustful...

Pounding...

Thrusting...

Driving...

Your nearing orgasm... feeds me... feeds my lust... urges my own climax forward...

Slut... Whore... Cock hungry bitch...

Yes... Oh my god yes... Fuck me... Fuck me...

Yes, you whore... You nasty slut...

Yes... Oh god yes...

Whimpering...

Panting...

Moaning...

Gasping...

My cock... your pussy...

My finger... your ass...

Fucking...

Thrusting...

Pounding...

You whore... You dirty little whore...

Yes... Yes... Oh god yes...

Suddenly you freeze... your... body... taunt... your nails... dig deep... my shoulders...

I thrust... I drive... myself... into... you...

At... you...

Whore...

Yes... Yes... Oh god yes, baby...

Your pussy... clamps down.... on me... on my cock... clutching... squeezing... milking... before me you twist... jerk... squirm...

Your orgasm explodes... crashes through you... your entire body tenses... clenches... your muscles tight... your flesh quivering... you whimper... moan... cry out... spasms rocketing... through you... through your body...

You nasty ass whore... Filthy little bitch...

Oh, baby... Oh yes, baby...

I slam my cock into you...

Bury... every... last... millimeter... of its rigid flesh... in your quivering pussy...

You hump back down at me... grind yourself upon my shaft... wriggle your ass on my finger...

Dirty whore... Dirty slut...

Yes baby... Oh god yes ...

We grind together... our bodies melting... our sweats mixing...

I... can't... stand... it... any... longer...

I... thrust... myself... at... you...

Then... freeze...

Inside you... my cock leaps... twitches... jerks... sprays...

I hiss over and over...

Whore... Slut... Cunt...

Our orgasms wash through us... our bodies quivering... spasming... our nerves screaming... vibrating...

You grind yourself... roll your hips... feeling my finger... my spraying cock...

You moan again and again...

Oh yes baby... Oh yes...

I hold you... through the orgasms... until they start to fade...

You quiver... through the aftershocks... your legs still around me...

We breath heavily... gasp for air... even as... our muscles loosen... our bodies... weaken... and my softening cock... slips... from... you...

The end

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,100 Followers