Alliah's Belly Dance!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smiling broadly, she pirouetted to reveal herself in the full length mirror behind her, the groan as she turned making me chuckle. Looking back at me in the reflection of the mirror, "My nipples and bum are on fire, I won't be able to dance like this!" she said.

"Alliah, it will make you focus, you will forget the audience and any nerves you have, you will be amazing, trust me." Smiling she swooned a little and slowly rotated her hips, her mouth forming into a perfect O as she did and her eyes almost rolling into the back of her sockets. I knew she would certainly enjoy her moment of fame.

The short drive to the local theatre was rather uneventful, some small talk about her work at the hotel where we originally met and how her parents were and the odd giggle as she would shift and squirm on the passenger seat as we drove over any bumps in the road. At every opportunity I would change the conversation away from the sensations she was feeling, so as not to allow her to have any second thoughts. When we arrived the show was already under way, Alliah was due to come on stage and perform during the interval keeping people entertained as the sets and scenery were being changed. Slipping into the hall from the side entrance, Alliah was wearing a long length coat over her dance costume and a pair of comfortable trainers. Before we had left her apartment she had dabbed herself with her favourite Chanel No 5 perfume 'the classic' as she referred to it. As we made our way to the changing area the director spotted us and came over. "How are you feeling Alliah, you all ready for your spot?" he asked, Alliah nodded and mumbled a soft yes, "Can I see your costume?"

Rubbing his hands in anticipation as the words fell from his mouth. The way his jaw dropped as her coat slipped from her shoulders and fell back into my grasp made me smile with pride, even with the training shoes on, which would be coming off for her performance, she looked absolutely stunning, his lips just formed the word "Wow!"

Keeping her calm was proving easier than I initially thought with the addition of the little nipple clamps and the butt plug. As she was standing waiting she kept moving and twisting, with the occasional soft yelp or moan as the clamps pinched or the plug moved inside her. Constantly looking at me, smiling, her eyes growing wide and then slowly closing, she slipped close and whispered into my ear, "I feel like my nipples are sticking out so hard and when I move or walk I just clench around that plug." The basis of her belly dance was always such an erotic thing to watch, the music working in time with her body, her mind lost in it, the addition of her arousal was already making me hard with my own desire.

Finally, the ensemble were preparing to come off stage, the throng of people slipping past us as they rushed to the changing rooms seemed constant. Her focus solely on the stage and the task ahead she didn't notice the number of men that took a double take as they filed past. The lighting in the auditorium softly falling, as the host rose to the stage, a single spot light highlighted him, "Now, for your entertainment, something special as the cast prepare for act two, our very own, special, dancing girl, Alliah!" As he slipped to the side of the stage, the applause of the waiting crowd greeted her entrance.

Smiling and wishing her my love as she rushed onto the stage, the heavy beat of the music echoed around the hall, her golden blonde locks bouncing as she was picked up and highlighted by the powerful spot light. The applause as she came in to view was even more rapturous, her head shifting left and right, tossing her hair in rhythm with the deep beat from the music. The throw of her hips causing the long string fringe dangling from her skirt to spread and spray out around her, revealing the long slender curve of her elegant legs, the twist of her upper body causing the fringe of her top to shift back and forth over her stomach. Every sway, every move, every twist of her head and body was greeted with 'oohs' and 'ahhs' from the audience. The look on her face was a picture, her lips quivering as she moved, occasionally biting her lip as she twisted and thrust her hips forwards.

The intensity of the music was building. Her movements became fuller, the sway and roll of her hips being accentuated with a flick as she reached each ending, the final flourish of each movement making her eyes widen. Her arms spreading, hands twisting as she moved in perfect harmony with the music, her bare feet effortlessly transporting her around the stage, with the spot light never losing her. Her whole body almost moving as if disconnected from head to toe, but, in such a rhythm it was captivating, her feet and legs reaching one way as her upper body almost contorted another. The nipple clamps and butt plug obviously feeding her natural frenzy, making her dance more erotic to the unknowing audience and so carnal within herself. The music building to its final crescendo, Alliah, positioning herself centre stage, spinning, faster and faster, her hair whipping out around her, the fringe of her costume spreading out like wings, the glint of the sapphire sparkling in her navel with each and every spin, until she finally, came to a stop, facing away from the audience. As the final bars of heady music belted out, she dropped to her knees, arched back perfectly, her head touching the stage floor behind her, her hands running sensually up and across her stomach and heaving breasts, before gasping aloud and shivering to a stop!

The final, thankful part of the performance was two loin clothed men rushing on stage to assist her to her feet. As she rose, I could see her whispering to one of them, his hand then slipping around her waist, as they all three turned and bowed to the audience. The stunned silence was broken by tumultuous applause and cheering, before, the two men carried her off the stage to the wings where I had witnessed the spectacle. "She seems to have sprained something" the first man said as he brought her to me, the look on her face was of sheer exhaustion, but a sparkle in her eyes that I knew, quite well.

Slipping my hands around her and holding her up, clenching her tightly, "Thanks, she looks as though that did take it out of her, I'll take it from here, but, thanks guy's, I appreciate it."

Before I could ask her anything the director rushed up to us, "is everything okay?" he asked, with some concern. Alliah nodded, before resting her head into my chest, still catching her breath.

"She will be fine it just took more out of her than she expected I'd say," I replied for her.

"I'm not surprised, that was utterly amazing the crowd is still buzzing," shaking my hand vigorously before rushing off.

Looking back to the semi naked, perspiration soaked beauty resting against my chest. "Are you okay I take it the final part just took it all out of you?" I almost giggled as I said it.

"You bastard" she whispered, "You knew I'd cum with the nipples and bum thing, I had to tell them I had pulled something I was so weak I couldn't stand up!" Looking her deep in her blue eyes, I winked and smiled.

"Time I took you home my lover?" The soft nod and smile were all I needed, wrapping her long coat around her shoulders before scooping her up in my arms and carrying her out to the car, I placed in the passenger seat and set off back to her apartment.

The short drive back was much more interesting than the drive there. The smell of her sex was so full and heady and her demeanour was full of desire. Pulling off the car park on to the main road I gasped as I felt her hand rub firmly across the crotch of my jeans, my firmness pressing back into her. "Mmm, hey big boy," she chuckled as she felt my bulge, taking the opportunity I buried my own left hand across and ran the fingers beneath her and pushed the up turned hand under her ass, reaching as best I could with my fingers to the tip of the plug. Rolling them firmly, feeling the rigid edge move, the groan from her was amazing. Her hand gripped my crotch firmly and squeezed and her head rocked back. Her whole body was ready for the taking, the fifteen minute drive back to her apartment would feel like an eternity, but the rewards would be more than worth it.

Parking up outside her block, the pair of us rushed from the car and crashed through the front door into the hall way of her flat. Pushing the door closed behind me, the latch falling and locking the door, we collapsed into each other's arms, kissing hungrily. Our lips entwining, tongues clashing as we stumbled and fell into the darkened bedroom. My hands were ripping at the buttons of my shirt as hers tackled the buckle of my belt. Sliding the zip down sharply releasing my rampant shaft from the constraints of the denim, gripping my cock with her slender hands, her mouth broke from mine and she fell to her knees, her hot tongue lashing across my throbbing tip.

My fingers automatically falling to her hair, holding her head, as I felt the warmth of her mouth encapsulate the head of my cock, pushing tight, sucking hard as she pushed, groaning so loudly across the sensitive tip I could feel every tremble across it. Feeding her mouth down my shaft, her tongue lapping around the underside, my moans of pleasure echoing around the walls, then the delicate pain as I felt her teeth clench just into the foreskin and she scraped back along the length of me. My eyes almost popping out of their sockets with the sensation as I felt delicate pain as she drew back.

"Fuck I want you so badly" I screamed, my hands reaching down to her underarms and dragging her up, before pushing my lips into the fullness her own, kissing hard. Her hands pushing to the waistband of her skirt before beginning to push and peel herself out of it, wriggling out of the clinging tightness as we kissed hungrily.

The carnal desires taking a grip of the pair of us. My fingers hooking into the cup of her top and peeling it up and over her firm tits, making them spring from the restraint of the bra. Firmly pushing her back onto the bed, my right hand wrapped around my cock shaft, I pushed myself between her parted thighs and presented my cock to her hungry wet pussy lips. Rubbing the head of my hard cock along them, before I arched, pushing myself just within her wet. Releasing my hand from my cock as I slowly fed my hard rampant shaft within her the pair of us gasping our pleasure as we became one. The fingers of my right hand reaching to the curve of her bare breast, squeezing firmly, feeling the nipple clasp push up as my thumb and finger pressed the base. Tugging the tight ring from her nipple and peeling the clasp from the pert bud savagely, her gasps of desire spurring me on as I lowered my head to the erect nipple and bit down around the throbbing tip.

The growl and yelps from the pit of her stomach as she arched and pushed her tit to my hungry mouth feeding the carnal lust as I chewed and nibbled the flesh firmly. My cock buried deep inside her my hips swivelling as we clashed as one with each ramming, plunging thrust. Gasping loudly as I finally released her nipple from my lips. The grip of her hands across my back as her finger nails began to dig into the surface of the skin causing me to arch deeper into her. Each hard deep strong thrust met with her panting.

The pent up desire building within me all night was building to a crescendo. My focus solely on feeding my cock harder and deeper inside her, to grind my pelvis into the swell of her clit, to make that butt plug push into her with each and every pounding thrust ramming her into the bed. Her long slender powerful limbs wrapping around me clenching me tight to her as my cock battered her wet.

Harder and deeper, each thrust drawing back to the very tip before slamming back fast and full, displacing her wet juices with the battering pounding inside her. "Yes! Harder!" Her cries greeting me as we fucked like rabid animals. The pair of us sweating with the efforts and desire as the force of every thrust pounded her into the mattress and bounced her back into me. Frantic and fierce, the sheer animalistic passion of it all coursing through our veins and nerve endings.

My heart pounding and head feeling fit to burst as I began to feel my balls tighten before the inevitable. "Oh fuck." I shouted, her cunt clenching around me even tighter than before as I exclaimed, her hips rolling to greet my pelvis, the two of us humping tight as one, panting, gasping, groaning.

Clenching my toes into the sheets of the bed as my legs became rigid, the sensation making my cock piston once more deep and hard inside her before I gasped aloud. The climax exploding from me in a torrent crashing into the walls of her tight pussy moments before her panting became a gasp and her spasm greeted me. "Oh yes!" she groaned as her body rose to her climax, the two of us combined in a mix of passion and excitement as we gave ourselves to each other. The sheer frenzy of our passion beginning to subside as the last remnants of our sex pulsed through us. Withdrawing from the warmth of her wet my shaft coated with the sticky combination of the two of us before rolling alongside her on the bed, chest heaving, gasping deep breaths as we lay together.

Smiling as I looked at her beside me her long blonde hair strewn across the pillow. The soft ambient lighting just showing off her profile as she lay there, her naked body looking relaxed after the exertions of our love making. Tilting her head to face me her smile radiant, "I better go to the bathroom, get this plug out and stuff," she said. Before I could utter a word, "No, you stay there, I don't need any help, I know where that will lead!" Chuckling softly I watched her as she rose from the bed and slipped from the room in to the bathroom, my mind racing, but, constantly slipping back to how lucky I was to have met her.

12