Allison's Addiction Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schlank
Schlank
2,922 Followers

"Look," I exclaimed loudly, somewhat annoyed that my sex-life (or lack thereof) had turned into the topic of our dinner discussion, "The last guy I was with was extraordinarily cute, but he was utterly inept when it came to lovemaking. He couldn't find a woman's clitoris with both hands, a map and a flashlight, and he was utterly unskilled at bringing a woman to an orgasm. Every time he took me to bed, he utterly failed to complete the job. I mean...he looked amazing naked, but he was useless as a lover. And despite the fact that he never once was able to bring me to orgasm, he was shocked, absolutely shocked when I broke up with him!"

And then I got a sudden shock when I heard the voice of our waitress behind me, saying, "Ooh, I hate guys like that."

I made a barely audible whimpering sound when I realized our waitress had overheard everything I just said. Wow. I had just spilled some of the most intimate details of my life to a total stranger.

"I didn't mean to eavesdrop," the waitress said apologetically, "I was just standing here with your drinks, when you said that."

"It's quite alright," Hannah said, "You were just doing your job. We're not offended."

I was offended, but apparently, my feelings weren't important. That Hannah was so arrogant. She made more money than I did, so her feelings were more important than mine.

"I gave up on men years ago," Hannah offered, while the waitress was still standing over me, and listening to every word, "If you like, I know several women at the R&D lab who are currently unattached. I could introduce them to you, if you like. They'd be thrilled to have a chance at a nummy treat like you."

My face grew painfully hot with embarrassment, and I noticed the waitress giving me a sidelong glance to see how I'd respond to Hannah's offer.

"No thank you," I responded coldly, "I don't think I'm willing to throw my heterosexuality away just yet."

Hannah had a lime daquiri, and Chloe had a Cuba Libre. I was the designated driver, so I was just drinking water. I very rarely drank, and even had a t-shirt at home with the words, Designated Driver printed on the front. I had a friend named Kiko, who had bought me that shirt years ago, and I hadn't had a sip of alcohol since.

Oh, wow. Was I really as boring as I sounded? No sex, and no alcohol? Was I turning into a nun? Was modirall the only interesting thing about me?

* * * * *

The modirall had really amped up my sex drive, and Hannah had made me feel incredibly self-conscious about my long dry spell since my last lover. As a result, I decided to make myself seem a lot less like an old maid, and grab myself a man.

All of the male dancers I knew from Ms. Straff's ballet class had been exceptionally good-looking, any one of them would do. I just needed to track one of them down. I hadn't seen any of them since I stopped my ballet training, and didn't know how to contact any of them.

Fortunately, my second-best friend in the world did.

Kiko had been a student in Ms. Straff's dance class, and she was far more social than I've ever been. I was extraordinarily confident that she'd kept in touch with all of my former dance-mates. I pulled out my iPhone and gave her a call.

I allowed Kiko to engage in small talk and pleasantries before I got to the point. Kiko liked small talk, and I hadn't seen her since the Valentine's Day Costume Party in West Hollywood. She had a lot of things she wanted to catch me up on.

When there was finally a lull in the conversation, I explained that I was looking to hook up with one of the male dancers from Ms. Straff's dance class, and I needed her help in finding them.

There was a pause (always a bad sign), and then Kiko explained that she knew how to get in touch with them, but hooking up would not be easy.

Scott had moved to Rhode Island, and was tending bar in a place called the Cadillac Lounge. Dylan and Julian were still in California, and had both been accepted to the same ballet company, however, they had both moved to San Francisco, which put them hundreds of miles north of me. Also, they were now a couple, as in they were now having sex with each other. It didn't sound like either one of them would be receptive to having sex with me.

Christopher had moved to London. Apparently, his parents were both British, and he was trying to repair his relationship with his estranged parents.

Ms. Straff's class had been mostly female. Dylan, Christopher, Julian and Scott were the only male dancers in the class. Damn! I had really wanted to hook up with one of them, and then throw my active sex life in Hannah's face.

I asked Kiko for suggestions on what to do next, but she didn't have any quick or easy answers. However, she did promise to call me, if she came up with any brilliant ideas.

Schlank
Schlank
2,922 Followers