Allison's Anal Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Aiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee” Allison exclaimed, as I applied a concerted pressure at the same time turning up the vibrations.

She stood on her toes in an attempt to avoid penetration. Her hips leaving the wall. I pushed hard into her bum, as her pubic bone slammed hard into the wall. The impact

making the dildo start an inward movement. Once I was able to get started, I decided to use another device.

This device is a conical plastic screw. It is small at the tip but when inserted, it has to be rotated so it will go in. The screw becomes much thicker as it goes in and has a Tee shaped handle to allow it to be rotated.

I removed the dildo much to Allison’s relief. But it was short lived as it was replaced with the screw. Each turn of the screw brought new and un paralleled pain to Allison’s bum. Robin held Allison firmly in place while Kelley did the most amazing thing.

Kelley reached down and unzipped my fly. Reaching inside she held my now erect cock in her hands. With the other hand reaching down to caress my balls. Meanwhile I had the screw half way into Allison’s ass. I began pulling on it, then slamming it with her hips into the wall bringing in-credible pain and pleasure at the same time as Allison whimpered

Unnnnhhh Unnnnhhhhh she went as I pushed further into her bum. Her ass cheeks were separated at an obscene angle.

Meanwhile Kelly had taken my cock deep in her mouth and it had grown to an impossible size. She rolled her tongue around it making the head very thick and bulbous.

Finally the screw was all the way into Allison’s ass. I slowly backed it out. Then put my finger into her anal hole. It felt a little loose. I was quite satisfied. Kelley directed my cock to Allison’s ass. Carefully inserting her finger into Allison’s bum, she spread the her oozing juices around here anal hole. She then directed the tip of my cock into her asss

She let out a grunt as I entered her bum slowly at first then all the way in. Allison was in heaven. As I began to fuck her in and out in earnest. Her juices began to flow in torrents down her thighs, as Robin knelt down between Allison’s thighs to suck the juices coming out of her very wet cunt. Robin’s pointed tongue was now tickling Allison’s clit as I continued in and out of her most pleasurable ass hole. It was quite a sight. Kelley’s nimble fingers now massaged the purple sacks under my throbbing dick.

We went on this way for almost ten minutes.

Allison was now enjoying it immensely. My thrusting got more forceful, I held Allison’s cheeks apart speeding up my tempo in unision with her cries of extracy

Then Allison’s breath became ragged as her cries got louder. Finally she came in a loud earth shattering orgasm. I pinned her hard against the wall. Pressing deeply into her asshole with my cock. I switched the suction on her nipples to Maximum as she came and came in several multiple orgasms. Robin took her clit deeply in her mouth and sucked hard. Robin inserted two fingers deeply into Allison’s cunt.She was immediately rewarded by a large load of nectar, at the same time as I shot my load deep into Allison’s bowels.

I know I really enjoyed this tryst with Allison. She would soon be taken to the recovery room. Dr. Dex would then examine her to make sure she was okay. Needless to say he would give her a deep hard and merciless fuck which would far surpass what I did for Allison today.

12