Allison's Story Pt. 06

Story Info
Allison thought she was alone in the bathroom...
1.8k words
4.52
12.7k
6
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story of Allison Kim. Her mother is South Korean while her father is unknown to her. Allison's mother often told her that her father was a white US Army soldier that she married in Korea but separated when Allison was born. Having that said, Allison stood about 5'5" tall, and weighing in about 110 lbs. Light skinned, and somewhat on the thin side, she had attributes not normal of the typical Asian female. She had big hazel eyes; but what really separated her was her stunning body. She had naturally light brown/blondish hair and was quite endowed with full 34C cup breasts that could pass for D cups depending on the cut of the bra and a nice toned butt that wasn't flat. I guess that was from the father's side of the gene pool.

If you're looking for a visual of Allison, think of Emily Ratajkowski physique from Rob Thicke's "Blurred Lines" with a face like Chloe Bennet from Marvel's Agents of Shield.

But on with the story...

***

Allison readied herself to leave the bathroom stall sans underwear. She liked how her bare bottom felt without underwear on under her school uniform skirt. She adjusted her skirt so that it was in conformity with the schools dress code policy; making sure the hem of her skirt was at her knees. She buttoned her blouse to the top so that she would not be out of uniform again, and exited the stall only to run into the janitor.

"Oh, excuse me!" Allison blurted out. She had thought she was alone in the bathroom.

"Oh pardon me, Miss." The janitor mumbled back. As he was quite in shock that there was someone in the bathroom. He heard some moaning and thought he was hearing things when he entered the bathroom. Apparently there was a locked door at far side of the bathroom that lead downstairs to another section of the school that only the janitor knew. It was his private room and also his living space.

Allison looked up and she turned more pale than usual. This janitor looked just like the dean, Mr. Smith! She had heard rumors that there was someone that looked like the dean sweeping the halls after classes. Or that Mr. Smith himself was cleaning the school just because he prided himself on the school's appearance. But his janitor looked a little rougher in the face. He looked more mature with subtle gray hair on his face and some gray hair in his eyebrows. But he was built like Mr. Smith, the dean. Allison read the name on his uniform and it said "Marcus."

"Is there anyone else in here, Miss? There are rules that this is only a girl's bathroom, ya'know!" Marcus asked with a deep voice and stern look.

"No." Allison mumbled out. "It's just me in here."

"Wait here, Miss." Marcus said as he went to check the stalls of the bathroom. One after another until he came upon the stall that Allison was just in. He opened the door to the stall and saw her underwear hanging on the hook.

"Is this yours? The bathroom is locked from the inside and if there's anyone else in here I'm going to tell Mr. Smith."

Allison; shocked and embarrassed that that he had found her underwear hung her head down and her face flushed with embarrassment.

"OK, well there's no one here. Did you have an accident? It's okay. I won't tell the dean." Marcus said while looking at the underwear hanging on the hook. Size small from Victoria's Secret he read to himself.

"No sir, no accident. I just forgot to put them back on." Allison stammered while looking down at her shoes and looking at that black & white hexagon pattern tiles of the floor.

Marcus stepped up to her, gently raised his hand to Allison's chin and nudged her head upward to look up at him. He was tall, just like Mr. Smith; and he would look down at her and saw her teenage breasts trying their hardest to break out of the blouse that held them in. He could see the cleavage from his viewpoint while looking down at her and he said:

"Everything's gonna be alright, baby girl. There's no need to be ashamed. It's a natural thing; what's going on with you. It's just nature and your cycle, but please I don't want bloody underwear. It's unsanitary."

"Oh, I don't have my period. I was... just getting comfortable." Allison mumbled out.

"What? What do you mean, Miss?" Marcus said in a commanding tone.

"Oh nothing." she said.

"Miss, you better tell me what kind of business you were doing in here. Are you doing drugs? That's a strict violation of school policy! I'm sick of finding burnt cigarettes and finished weed joints! Now tell me what you were doing in here because I'm not letting you out of this bathroom until you do. And I'm going bring you personally to Mr. Smith!"

Allison's jaw dropped and her heart sank. She didn't want anyone to think she does any kind of illegal drugs or smoked cigarettes. She hated that kind of stuff. But faced with what was going on and she was scared. She didn't know what to say except...

"I was touching myself."

Marcus' eyebrow perked and was surprised she even said that. Pulled her to the stall that she was just in, and pushed her into it.

"You're lying. I know you're doing drugs in here. Show me where you're hiding them!"

Allison knew she wasn't doing any drugs but was getting more afraid now that the janitor thinks she was doing drugs. The last thing she needed was to be suspended from school and be kicked off the cheerleading team.

"No, really I was." She objected, as she sat on the toilet.

"Show me." Marcus demanded.

"okay..." Allison muttered out as she hung her head down again. She leaned back onto the toilet and braced herself against the frame of the bathroom stall. She lifted her skit up over her waist and spread her thighs apart. Marcus was in disbelief. Here he was, almost busting one of the students for smoking in the bathroom but now he has this gorgeous young girl spreading herself in front of him; showing her almost perfectly shaped vagina. Slowly Allison took her right hand and started to rub her vagina in counter clockwise circles. Being in this situation, being scared and touching herself was starting to turn her on. She rubbed a little harder, looking down at her hand while she rubbed herself. She felt that stirring in her stomach. She looked up briefly and saw Marcus just staring down her at. His resemblance to Mr. Smith was starting to make her enjoy this. She thought of how Mr. Smith looked at her while she was standing in his office earlier and seeing his bulge form. She then looked down and saw a bulge in the janitor's pants. It looked big; big like Mr. Smiths bulge. She licked her lips and soon her eyes met with Marcus' eyes. She then closed her eyes and started to insert her middle finger into her vagina and purred out. Allison was getting into this. She had entered a zone of lust filled imagination. She imagined the janitor's cock coming out of the zipper in his overalls. She started fingering herself furiously till a wave of orgasmic pleasure gripped her. Allison bit her lower lip and let out a whimper followed by some moans. Allison squeezed her breast with her free hand to while she climaxed and opened her eyes to look up at the janitor.

Marcus was in awe. He still couldn't believe what his eyes were seeing. This hot shaved 1/2 Asian 1/2 White, skinny girl was masturbating in front of him and came while fingering herself. Marcus took a deep breath and exhaled. Every fiber of him wanted to dive down and lick her vagina and all her juices that seemed to cover her hand and fingers but he knew he would get in trouble. He stood by the door and watched as Allison finished masturbating.

"Ok, I guess you were telling the truth." Marcus said, trying to shyly hide behind the frame of the bathroom stall. He had a raging hard on now and didn't want Allison to think he was turned on by watching her.

"I believe you now." As he walked toward the bathroom exit; with a quick turn of a key he unlocked the bathroom from the inside and beckoned for Allison to come out the stall.

"You're not going to tell anyone about this are you?" She asked, while pulling her skirt back into place. Slowly walking toward the door while trying to recover from the orgasm she just finished.

"Don't worry Miss..." Marcus said softly.

"Allison. Allison Kim." she answered.

"Don't worry Miss Allison. I won't tell anyone. I mean. I'll just tell my brother who's the dean of the school, that I thought I had finally caught the person smoking weed in the bathroom, but I was wrong."

"Your brother is Mr. Smith, the dean!?" Allison shouted out surprise.

Marcus cracked a smile.

"Yes, that my twin brother. He gave me a job cleaning after I got out of jail. You see I did certain things in my life that I was not happy about. And my brother gave me a second chance. He even lets me stay in the school in a private area that can only be accessed through this bathroom."

Allison was speechless. Now she had figured out why the janitor looked like Mr. Smith.

"Thank you, Marcus." Allison voiced softly as she walked out of the bathroom.

"Wait." Marcus said as he put his hand on her shoulder. "How old are you?"

Allison felt a tingle in her spine as he put his hand on her shoulder.

"I just turned 18 a couple months ago..."

"Well, happy belated birthday, beautiful." Marcus responded.

"Thanks." Allison blushed and replied with a smile as she walked out.

As she walked away she turned her head to look back at Marcus who was closing the door and winked at her along with a big grin. She heard the door lock from the inside while she was walking away. She wondered what he did that sent him to jail and what his private quarters looked like since he lives in the school. All this while feeling a breeze flow up her leg mixed with her juices running down her inner thigh...

Marcus locked the door from the inside and while approaching the door at the rear of the bathroom saw Allison's underwear still hanging from the stall door. He picked it off and brought it to his face. He took a deep breath into it and sighed relief. Definitely no period, but it does smell like sex. He then unlocked his door and disappeared into the dark corridor. He took out his phone and made a phone call.

"Bro, you won't believe what just happened..."