Almost Damsel Almost in Distress Ch. 02

Story Info
Trans girl plays with her neighbor and some sexy adventures.
12.7k words
4.8
22.9k
22

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/30/2024
Created 06/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up sweaty and a bit confused. I was also having a bit of trouble breathing. I realized I was still wearing my heavy duty corset. I also realized there was someone snuggled up against me! Suddenly visions of last night's self-bondage session came back to me and I remembered Alex, my neighbor, had spent the night.

I had a momentary surge of excitement at remembering him finding me in bondage and ravaging me. Of course, the chastity cage did its part and my excitement was very quickly brought back down. I realized I'd basically passed out since I was still in my corset and stockings. I also needed to pee, so I figured I'd better try to get up.

I was somehow able to get out of bed without waking Alex. I went to the bathroom and while sitting to pee, I realized I also still had my make-up on. Lovely, I'm sure that looked wonderful! First, I took of my outfit from the night before, especially the corset! I loved wearing it, but that sucker was restrictive!

I washed my face as best I could in the dark and piled my clothes up so I'd remember to scrub them later. I'm sure there was sweat and cum on them, probably some drool and lube, too. I then grabbed a nice pair of panties and slid on a silky chemise. I then slid back into bed and Alex snuggled right back into me.

As he slid against my back, he wrapped me in his arms again. I was amazed at how wonderful it felt. To be so completely wrapped up. I felt warn, safe and happy. Well, and horny, too. I could feel his cock against my ass and I guess he was feeling the same since I could feel him stirring. I reached down and began to caress his leg, making my way around to his quickly hardening cock.

I stroked it while rubbing my ass cheeks against him. I could hear him making some soft groaning noises, so I took that as a good thing. I manipulated him for a few more moments, getting him fully aroused. I then slid under the sheet, wrapped my hand around his shaft and began gently licking around his cock and balls. My tongue really got some moaning, so I decided to wake him up with a full blow job. I got him rolled onto his back and kept my hand stroking him while I got my mouth working on getting him nice and wet. Once I had him nice and worked up, and I was pretty sure he was fully awake, I wrapped my lips around and began sucking on him.

Once I got him all the way in and began working on a nice pace, I could feel his hands on my shoulders, so I decided to go nice and slow, taking my time. Sucking deep and slow, feeling every inch slide in and out of my mouth, my tongue trailing out to lick the head when I'd take a moment to catch my breath.

After some time of slowly sucking him, I felt his hands on my shoulders getting more insistent, so I picked up the pace and started using my hands, too. I must have had him pretty worked up since it was probably only a minute or so after I picked up the pace I heard him really groan and he gripped my shoulder tightly. I could feel him tense and sure enough a moment later, I could feel his cock pulsing. I took him deep in my mouth and started milking him with my mouth and throat. He shuddered and groaned for quite a long time, so I kept sucking gently until he relaxed back. I slid up to lick the last few drops off the tip, milking just a bit more, then gently licking him all clean.

I could hear him still breathing heavy, so I smiled up as I licked my lips clean. He was looking down, a big smile on his face, "In case I didn't tell you last night, you are amazing." He was grinning ear to ear.

I slid up next to him and he wrapped me in his arms again, "Well, you were poking me with it, so I figured I'd better take care of it." I was purring as I smiled.

"You better be careful, I'm going to have you wake me like that every morning," he nuzzled my neck.

"Sounds great to me! That is what good slave girls do, right?" I snuggled in, remembering his threat and/or promise to make me his slave girl.

"True, but there's a lot of things good slave girls do," he said mysteriously.

"Should I ask?" I wondered aloud.

"You can, but I'm not going to tell you, instead I'll show you," he stated somewhat ominously. He got up and began going through some of my gear and toys. I rolled over and hung off the edge of the bed to see what he was doing. He looked up at me and smiled mischievously. I smiled back, batting my eyelashes, trying to be cute and demure. He kissed me on the forehead, then reached up to grab my ass.

"I'm glad you rolled over, that will make access a lot easier," he said.

"Well, I can be easy... oh...," I started to be a smart mouth, but he quickly began fingering my hole and I forgot what I was about to say.

"What was that, girl?" he asked.

"I... I forget," I stammered, lost in the pleasure.

A sharp smack to my ass brought me back. "I forget, who?"

"Sorry, I forget, Sir," I replied, the sting from the smack, spreading warmth to the rest of my cheeks.

"Are you humping the bed?" he asked laughing slightly.

I realized I was rubbing my cage against the bed, and smiled sheepishly, "Yes, Sir."

He leaned in close to my ear, "Does that mean my little slave girl is all worked up?"

I bit my lip and nodded. That got me another ass smack, so I quickly added, "Yes, Sir. I'm very horny. I really enjoyed sucking your cock."

"Good, you're going to get a lot hornier before you get any relief," he added chuckling evilly. I shuddered and he kissed me again, this time passionately on the lips. As he kissed me, he pulled his finger out, but quickly replaced it and it was cold. I assumed he got some lube. I moaned into the kiss as he slid the butt plug into me. Quickly getting it seated all the way. I was moaning and clenching my ass while futilely grinding my caged clit against the bed.

Alex's voice was in my ear again, "Does my little slave girl like having her ass filled?"

I all but purred, "Oh, yes Sir!"

"Good, you better get used to being filled up. If its not my cock, then I plan to have you plugged or have a dildo or vibe or something up that tight, sexy little ass of yours." I shook my ass to show off for him. He took that as an invite and started spanking me more. I was soon moaning and grinding on the bed like mad. He took one of my wrists and wrapped a leather cuff around it, quickly wrapping the other one then hooking them behind my back. The click of a padlock made me shudder. There was something so final about that sound. It meant I was locked in until he was done with me! Usually I'd only heard that while doing self-bondage, and the click was ominous then! Somehow it made my heart flutter even more now!

He pulled me so I was lined up on the side of the bed and began cuffing my ankles together. There was another soft click and I shuddered again. He crawled up trailing kisses along my legs, stopping to make little love bites on my asscheeks. I shuddered more! And then he started kissing up my back, over the soft silk of the chemise. He started kissing and nibbling on my neck while I could feel the warmth of his body. That got me moaning softly and making little mewing noises.

His voice in my ear, even though soft, startled me for a moment, I was lost in such a haze of lust and passion. "I like hearing you moan, but I also want to hear how you sound muffled." He reached around and said simply, "Open, girl." I obediently opened my mouth. Just him calling me 'girl' had my stomach buzzing, or maybe that was his rapidly hardening cock against my leg? Or the plug? My thoughts were pulled back as the bright red ballgag was slid into my mouth. Alex lifted my hair out of the way and fastened the buckle, pulling it tight enough that I couldn't get it out, but not so that it was uncomfortable.

"How do you feel?" he asked running his hands along my side.

I shuddered and muttered, "Very good, Sir," into my gag.

He laughed and said, "That sounds very sexy." He rubbed my back down to play with my ass, kissing the small of my back. "Tell me more," he commanded as he kissed and licked along my back and ass.

So, I began mumbling through the gag, moaning and groaning when my mind blanked too much to actually form words. I was so worked up after a few minutes, I just wanted him to yank out the plug and take me! He had other ideas though and instead snuggled in next to me.

I asked, "Are you going to fuck me, Sir?" and wiggled my ass for emphasis.

He laid his head against me, kissing my shoulder and then he lay his arm across my back. "Not yet, girl. I want to snooze some more. Go back to sleep."

Go back to sleep? Was he fucking kidding? My clitty was straining its cage, the plug was making my ass want more and the gag and bondage had me in full sub slut mode! I was also ready to be a good little subby, so I laid my head down and closed my eyes. Thankfully, I was pretty tired, but couldn't really settle in.

I took a few minutes, but I was eventually able to doze. I awoke a few times, the bondage, startling me as I'd try to move, but then I'd doze back off. I never really went to sleep, so when I felt a soft kiss on my shoulder and Alex's cock hardening again, I was wide awake!

"Sleep well, sweetie?" he asked, I could hear the smile. I shrugged my shoulders as best I could with my arms behind my back.

"Awww, didn't sleep?" he asked, teasing.

"A little, but not deeply," I replied around the gag.

"That is so sexy," he grinned, he leaned in closed, resting his cheek on his hand, just watching me.

I smiled around the gag, batting my eyelashes, trying to be as sexy as I could.

"If you're going to be this sexy when bound up, I'm going to keep you bound all the time," he grinned, with a mischievous glint in eyes.

"Really? Promise?" I asked around the gag.

"Oh? Does my little sissy slut like that idea?" he teased more.

"Yes, Sir!" I nodded emphatically.

"Well, judging by the puddle of drool on the bed, you must have been gagged a while," I looked down and he was right, there was a pretty good puddle there. "And I bet there's a puddle under your clitty, too, isn't there?" I could feel my cheeks flush red.

He grinned more, "You look so cute when you blush, the color really highlights your pale skin." He ran his hand over my cheek. His touch was like fire, I was so fucking horny. I closed my eyes and nuzzled his hand.

"Lift your ass up, girl," he ordered.

I squirmed my knees under me and scooted so my ass was up in the air. I wiggled my ass for good measure.

"Oh, are you teasing me?" he asked.

I sort of nodded. Its hard to nod when you're laying on your face! I felt him reach under me and whistle. I turned my head to the side, looking over to him. He held up his hand and the ends of his fingers were wet. I could feel the cold air cooling my panties and I knew I had been dripping pre-cum the whole time.

He tasted my juices and looked at me, "Very sweet," he smiled and rubbed some on my lips. "And a LOT of it. Someone must really be enjoying their predicament?"

I blushed and nodded, adding, "Yes, Sir! Yes, Sir!" as best I could.

"Hmmm, I like you with some color in your cheeks... let's get some color in your other cheeks," he slid back. I thought he mean he was going to fuck me, then I felt his hands on my ass.

The first smack was light and soft. It didn't hurt, but he got going and started with a whole bunch of light smacks all over my ass. The quick series got me moving and groaning, then he paused and a moment later, I heard the whoosh.

I tried to brace, but the smack still caught me by surprise. This was a hard one! It hurt and I groaned around the gag.

"Ohhh, was that a good one, girl?" he asked, pulling his hand back again.

I started to mutter, "Yes, Sir," around the gag, but the next hard smack caught me mid-gag speak and I just moaned into the gag.

He smacked me with a rapid series of strikes, alternating between long hard strokes and short, quick strokes that surprised more than stung. After every smack I'd clench and pull the butt plug deeper into me, then relaxing so it would slip out a tiny bit, then I'd clench on the next stroke. The result was that I was basically fucking myself with the plug. Between the plug, the bondage and spanking, I was out of my mind horny!

When Alex paused to catch his breath, he laughed and said, "I wish you could see how red your ass is." He sounded quite proud of himself! I just wiggled my ass and moaned around the gag. He ran his hands over my back and then back down to my ass.

In one quick motion, he pulled the plug out, moved up behind me and thrust his cock all the way in me. I moaned with relief, trying to push back on him and get more friction. I wanted him to fuck me like mad, I was very worked up!

He started with a steady pace, sliding in and out of me at a medium tempo. Bound as I was, I couldn't do much more than grind back a little. I tried begging him to go faster, but he either couldn't understand the gag talk, or wasn't listening. He kept that pace going for a maddeningly long time.

I could feel myself building slowly, like a kettle being brought slowly to boil, I was simmering higher and higher. As he began to pick up the pace, I moaned my approval and began grinding as hard as I could. The angle he had was pushing every thrust against my prostate and I was getting very close.

He began to make grunts and growls as he thrust harder and faster. I think he knew I was close, but didn't want to push me yet. The pace built slowly and so did my sissygasm. I was crazed with lust and was trying anything I could to get more friction and pressure on my prostate. I was so close, I could feel my clit dripping steadily.

Then he began really fucking me hard, grabbing my hips and asking me, "Are you going to cum, girl?"

I nodded and moaned, "Yes, Sir!" around the gag.

He kept up the deep, hard fucking driving his cock deep into me with each thrust, "Don't cum yet, girl. Hold it!"

Was he kidding? I was already mad with lust and I was supposed to hold back? I clenched as best I could, trying to stem the building tide. I wasn't sure I could.

Suddenly, I felt the gag loosened and slip out of my mouth, along with a ton of drool.

"Do you hear me, slut?" he smacked my ass for emphasis.

"Yes, Sir! I'm trying," I moaned desperately. "Please? Please may I cum?"

He smacked my ass again, "No, girl. You may cum when I tell you. Cum before that and I will punish you."

I wanted to be a good little slave girl, but I was a dam that was about to burst and nothing except sheer force of will was holding back the flood!

"Yes, Sir!" I yelled breathlessly, then descended into muttering and moaning incoherently.

"Are you ready, girl?" he asked with what sounded like a huge grin.

He was teasing me now, but I just wanted to cum! "Yes, Sir! Please oh please oh please oh please?"

Then he simply said, "Cum for me, my little sissy slut," and I arched, moaned and felt like my head exploded! I tried to keep kind of quiet, but after the first few seconds, everything was just an orgasmic haze.

I'm not even sure how long I came for, but it had to have been well over a minute. I was still having little aftershocks as Alex slowed down, panting breathlessly, I could feel how slick my ass was and it took me a moment to realize he'd cum while I was orgasming. I didn't even notice.

I finally started to cum down, as he slowed to a stop. Leaning forward to kiss the back of my neck. I shuddered again, this time with the thrill. "My goodness, girl. Do you feel better?"

I nodded as best I could, "Oh yes, Sir! Thank you, that was amazing." I was smiling like I was never going to stop!

"I could tell, I thought you were going to scream your brains out," he laughed a little as his cock slid out of me.

I moaned a little with disappointment, I wanted him to stay in me forever. I replied, "I'm not sure what happened, I was lost in the haze."

"Oh so, you forget telling me that you were going to be my little sissy slut slave forever?" he said as I felt him do something and the lock on my wrists clicked.

"No, Sir, but I'd be happy to do that!" as he unlocked my ankles, I turned and smiled up at him. I then dipped my head down and began licking his cock clean. It tasted like a mix of lube, cum and what I guessed was my ass, but I wanted to worship the tool that had given me such pleasure.

I looked up as I cleaned him and he was watching me, smiling happily. His hands running along my shoulders and through my hair. I made a nice show of licking and gently sucking him completely clean, smiling up as I finished. He reached down and touched my cheek gently. Then reached forward and picked the butt plug back up. I obediently bent forward and he gently pushed the plug home. With how slick my ass was from his cum, the toy slid right in!

I looked up again, smiling again, this time, also biting my lip as I felt my ardor rising again. He laughed and said, "Getting worked up again, girl?"

I nodded, "Yes, Sir. One problem with being locked is that I'm pretty much always horny."

He nodded, "Good, I want you like that, makes you much more obedient."

"I'm very eager to please, Sir," I replied.

"I know, that's why I want to keep you," he stated.

"Promise?" I asked seriously.

He nodded, "Oh yes!"

I smiled, my heart skipping a beat! "I love that you're so dominant, but also so tender. Its such an amazing mix, it makes me turn to jelly."

"That's what I like about you, you manage to be a complete slut, and yet this sweet girl, too. Its very beautiful," he said simply, kissing me tenderly.

I almost felt like I was going to cry. I don't think anyone had ever said anything so wonderful to me. I just nodded and he followed-op with, "On that tender note, I really need to pee."

I obediently positioned my mouth at his cock, thinking that was what he meant. He seemed a bit surprised at first, then as I opened wide, he simply asked, "You sure? You don't have to."

I shrugged, "If it will please you," and I reopened my mouth.

He grinned like the cat that just ate the canary and a moment later, I felt him peeing into my mouth. I moved closer so that I didn't miss any, but far enough back that he could watch. He must have had to go since he almost filled my mouth! I swallowed the acrid taste quickly. I wasn't exactly super turned on by golden showers, certainly the taste put me off a bit, but I did love how submissive it made me feel! So, that made me enjoy that aspect of them.

As I swallowed down, he smiled and patted me on the ass, "Good girl, now go get cleaned up."

I headed into the bathroom to try and clean up. Thankfully, I didn't grow a lot of facial hair, so I didn't need much of a shave, but I wanted to be as femme as possible. I took a quick shower, the warm water feeling very nice, though it did make my ass sting! That surprised me until I remembered the fierce spanking. I wondered if I'd have any marks or bruises, it sure felt like it! I actually kind of liked the idea of having some bruises or something to remember the experience by!

I came out a little while later expecting Alex to be asleep, but he was up and moving. He looked a little sheepish as I came in, like I caught him with his hand in the cookie jar! I cocked my ear to the side, "You, okay?" I asked.

He nodded, grinning like a giddy schoolboy, "I'm just looking through some of your toys." I had a lot of stuff, even some things, I couldn't really use by myself. "You have some great stuff here, babe." Did he just call me babe? That made my heart flutter a bit for some reason. "Though I am a little confused about some of it," he looked back at the stuff.

I blushed a bit, I could feel my cheeks flushing, "Yeah," I replied sheepishly, "I get a little excited and get some stuff just... hoping that it will get used on me sometime."

He held up a leather armbinder, "So, you've never actually used this?" I shook my head and he smiled even wider. "I have quite a few toys, too. The same thing, just hoping I'd get to use it on someone some day."