Almost Damsel Almost in Distress Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked pointedly at Alex, "Well, he is multi-talented." I thought that would get me a smack on the ass or something, but Alex was content to just give me a side eye.

"Yeah, he was a good guy to work for, he really watched out for us. Some of the bosses are just worried about covering their own asses!" Ken laughed.

"Well, he's good at taking care of asses," I replied.

That got me a raised eyebrow from Alex. Ken laughed, "Nice! You are awesome, and you look amazing, if you don't mind me saying so!"

"Not at all, thank you," I did make sure to lean on Alex's arm at that point, just in case Ken thought I was flirting or anything.

"So, do you know what you want?" Ken asked me.

I looked at Alex, "I don't know, was there something special you had in mind?"

Alex stepped over to the book of photos, "Actually, yes there is. Ken what page is that picture on?"

Ken flipped the book most of the way to the back. There were several of the more risque pics here towards the back. Tattoos on breasts, genitals, even assholes! Holy hell, that had to hurt! Ken flipped back just a few, but I could already feel my clit swelling and starting to drip. The thought of having my clit or my asshole tattooed was really getting me.

Ken found the page he was looking for, and Alex pointed to a photo of a lower back with a scroll around the words "Sissy Fuck Slut" on it. I actually squirted as I gasped with excitement!

My mouth came open, but no words came out at first, "Oh Sir, am I getting that?" My eyes were wide with both excitement and fear.

"Maybe, girl, if you keep being very good, but to start, I think we should get something simple," he explained. "Ken, what do you think of a butterfly on her shoulder?"

"Its a nice starter, let you get used to the needle before doing anything that big, and in such a sensitive area," Ken told me. To his credit, he didn't seem the least bit phased about the idea of giving me a sissy slut tramp stamp! Then again, it occurred to me he already had that in the book, so no big deal, right?

"What would you like?" Alex asked me.

"Besides the tramp stamp?" I grinned. "How about the butterfly, but can you do the wings in a special pattern?" I pulled up a picture on my phone of some handcuff earrings that I was looking at getting, like the waitress from our lunch the day before. Something about the design was so appealing to me.

"Yeah, no problem, I'll make that the interior of the wings. Give me a few minutes to get ready, then I'll call you guys back," Ken had me send him the photo I was looking at.

Alex and I looked through some of the other designs and the body jewelry as well. I asked if I could get a piercing, too. When he asked where I wanted it, I replied 'everywhere?' He thought that was funny, but felt it was better to wait and see how the tattoo went.

Ken called us back. He told me to lay on the long bench chair he had and put a piece of paper on my arm. At that moment, Alex hit the remote on my butt plug and I gasped slightly.

"Its okay," Ken explained, "Its just the stencil, I'll have to do a bit of it freehand since its a small design."

I was pretty sure he could hear the buzzing! It sounded like a jackhammer to me. And I was so worked up, it had me horny as hell in a moment! "Sorry," I stammered to Ken. "I'm a little nervous."

He chuckled, "Don't worry, everyone is their first time."

He warned me about the stinging and everything, but I was just trying to not squirm from the buzzing. I swear being on the plastic chair made it sound louder!

When he touched the needle to my arm, the mix of the sensations almost made me cum. I was super tensed up, and Ken tried to get me to relax. I was able to relax a slightly after a moment, and I looked at Alex and mouthed, "Please?"

He smiled and turned the vibe down to a manageable level. I was able to settle in, and relax for the rest of it. It wasn't too bad overall, mostly it felt like someone pinching you rapidly over and over. The was one spot that caught a nerve or something that really hurt bad, but other than that, it was fairly quick and easy.

As Ken was finishing up the details and getting the bandage ready, Alex said out of nowhere, "I'm going to get the car. I'll leave you to take care of everything."

Wait? Where was he going? Take care of everything? Why was he leaving before we paid? Shit! I didn't think to bring my purse. I didn't have any money or ID or anything. Before I could say anything, Alex was already out the door and Ken was going on about the bandage, scabbing and putting ointment on the tattoo.

He took a quick picture with his phone and showed it to me before he put a gauze pad over the fresh ink.

He looked at me as I lay on the table, and suddenly he looked very large to me, but he was such a nice guy. Maybe Alex was... oh, I got it. I wasn't taking care of the payment, I was the payment. And so help me, that turned me on even more than the plug!

I smiled up at Ken, "So, this is a little awkward."

Ken grinned down, "No, it happens all the time, one of the perks of the job you might say. There are a lot of kinky folk that come in and get fun, exciting and wild stuff done."

"Well, I am fun exciting and wild! I guess I should take care of things?" I smiled seductively.

Ken laughed, "You do what you have to, baby girl."

I reached over and rubbed for his crotch. Not only was he pretty large, but it felt like he was rock hard, "Oh my, do you always get this excited about tattooing?"

"When the lady looks as good as you, baby girl, I sure do! You are sexy as fuck!" he said looking me up and down.

"I feel even better," I said taking his hands and putting one on my boot and one on my shoulder. He began running his hands over me as I massaged his cock through his pants. I let him explore for a few minutes, he even moved to my 'tits' and I explained they were just falsies. He then hiked up my dress and asked about my bulge. I showed him my chastity cage.

"Damn, baby girl. You look more worked up than I am!" Ken noted.

I smiled and just batted my eyelashes. Once he'd played with me and was completely rock hard, I sat up and reached for his fly.

"Why don't we get you more comfortable?" I slid to me knees and pulled out a very impressive cock. He had to be at least big as Alex, maybe bigger? 9 maybe 10 inches and very thick with a large mushroom head. I was almost drooling to suck this monster! So, I made a big show of it. Lots of slurping and spit, sucking on his head, his balls, doing all the little things, before I moved to start really working him with my mouth. It took me several tries, plus getting him nice and wet and my mouth wide open before I got him all the way in my throat.

Then I really started working his cock, using my hand and mouth, I started to work him fast and heavy. He was moaning and making lots of little gasps and such. It was so hot to get him all worked up like that! I wanted him to be a little more aggressive, so I actually reached out grabbed his hand and put it on my head.

He looked at me as if to ask, 'you sure?' But it just kept working his cock like it was my last meal! He took the hint and put both hands on my head, mostly just easing me a little at first, then he started getting into it. And began really pushing on the back of my head with each thrust. That got me so fucking worked up!

I wondered if I was supposed to fuck him? Or if the blow job was enough? Well, I was fucking horny, so when he pulled me up and turned me around to bend over the seat, I wasn't going to protest.

I reached back and pulled out my plug, then pulled my thong aside. He lined up at my asshole and slowly pushed all the way in. Since I was already greased and stretched out, he went pretty much balls deep with no effort!

I groaned deeply, moaning with lust. "You okay?" he asked.

"Oh God yes! Just fuck me, please?" I begged.

"Holy fucking shit, you are hot!" Ken said as began pounding my ass. Slowly at first, he kept building and building until he was pounding into me. I was gasping and moaning like mad, getting very close to having another sissygasm! I wasn't sure if I was actually going to make it all the way to the peak, I seemed to be just a little short. I even started fucking back as hard as I could! And soon Ken was groaning and grinding on my ass, cumming deep inside me. I was a little frustrated I didn't climax, but I was kinda proud of the fact that I was officially a whore!

Ken stood there gasping for a few moments, just saying, "Damn baby girl!" over and over. Finally, he pulled out and I could feel some of his cum leaking out. I slid my plug back in and hoped that would keep most of it in. I then turned, kneeled before him and sucked his cock clean of all the cum residue and my ass.

"Damn, baby girl! You can come back any time," Ken said breathlessly.

"Glad you enjoyed me!" I said flirting with him. "Thanks for taking good care of me! Good night!"

I headed out the door, my legs still a little wobbly from the pounding I'd just taken, but I was still horny and hoping Alex might give me some relief.

I saw he had parked right in front of the store, and he came to meet me as I left the store.

"Took you long enough," he said taking my arm.

"Really? That's your response?" I replied.

"What?" he came back.

"I can't believe you pimped me out like that!" I said, laughing a little.

Alex opened the door for me, "What do you mean?"

"You left without paying!" I said sliding my thigh-high booted legs into the car. I was happy to sit down! I'd been on heels, or my knees, most of the day!

Alex came around and climbed in, "What do you mean? I paid him before we got there. I made all the arrangements beforehand."

My mouth just fell open. "Wait, what?"

"He was already paid for the tattoo. So, any 'arrangements' you made afterwards, was a nice tip for him," Alex smiled at me knowingly.

"You bastard!" I said laughing as I smacked his arm. "You set me up! I thought you were... pimping me out."

"Nope, but its nice to know you'll do that, I will remember that," he grinned at me. "Did you enjoy giving him his tip?"

"Oh, it was way more than the tip!" I chuckled back.

"Tell me, girl," and then he went evil and turned the plug on again. My brain melted for a moment. Then I started babbling about his cock and everything that happened. Alex turned the plug up more the further we went.

"Is his cum dripping out of you, right now?" Alex asked driving back.

"Yes!" I moaned, flexing my thighs, trying to get enough sensation with the plug and my cage.

"Does that make you feel like a sissy fuck slut?"

"Yes, Sir!" I moaned, desperate to cum.

"So, it sounds like you've earned that tramp stamp, right girl?"

"Oh fuck yes!" I thrashed wildly in the car as he turned the vibe all the way up and I came my brains out again! I thrashed, squirmed and squirted like crazy. I'd finally regained my senses as we got back to my apartment.

Alex half-carried me in, I was pretty much spent from the day! He undressed me and told me he needed to get to work.

"Oh, I won't see you until the weekend?" I muttered sleepily.

"I'll stop in and see you after you get home from work and before I leave," he said. "Believe me, I want to see your sexy ass as much as possible!"

Hearing him say that made my stomach flutter and my heart skip a beat. He kissed me for a few minutes before he headed off to work. I vaguely remembered cleaning up my make-up and most of the cum out of my panties before I passed out from another amazing day!