Almost Damsel Almost in Distress Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the bottom of the stairs, I looked around the Living Room where the stairs came down. I didn't see anything right away, but I didn't figure he'd be that easy on me. I eventually got over to the couch and pulled myself up to look around. Thankfully the air was much cooler down here, since I was sweating like mad in my multiple layers and with all the effort from my bondage.

I knew I couldn't rest long since I had a lot of ground to cover on the first floor. I looked around from the couch and I could see one of the keys was on a side table. The problem was there was no way to pull myself up on the table without knocking everything off of it. I'm assuming this was a trap that Alex set. I thought I might be able to pull myself up on the wall and get the keys that way, but it was going to be a lot of work. I got over to the wall and pulled myself up, getting onto my ballet heels, the weight feeling like it was crushing my toes. I was able to get lined up next to the table and knock the keys off the table without knocking everything off. Then I slid down to my knees and grabbed the keys. They unlocked the hobble skirt, so that gave me a little more room to move.

I made my way around the rest of the floor and found five more keys, but none of them were for the wrist cuffs and with everything layered or out of reach, I couldn't get loose any further until I had those wrist cuff keys. I was pretty sure I had everything from the first floor and second floor. I looked around and saw the basement door.

Oh, hell.

I made my way with a weird mix of crawling, squirming and hopping and found the basement door was slightly ajar, but I couldn't get enough leverage to push it open. This meant I was going to have to get back on my feet to open the door. I tried just kneeling, but I couldn't quiet get my hands on the handle. So, I moved over to the wall and used it to pull myself back up to my feet. I took a few sidling steps, crushing my poor toes again in the process, but I got the handle and was able to turn it. Of course, I couldn't get much leverage, so I pulled it open a few inches. Then I dropped back down to my knees.

I pushed and it swung open making an ominous squeaking as it did. Well, yeah, of course, the keys I needed most would be in the basement. Now, I had to make my way down those steps.

Needless to say, it took a long time to make my way down and I was definitely starting to feel the effects of all the crawling and moving about in bondage. I was a dripping sweaty mess and the cool air of the basement felt nice. I took a break, but knew I didn't have a lot of time left. I had to have spent at least an hour and a half on the first floor and another 20-30 minutes getting down the steps. I figured I might have a half hour left at most.

I looked around and realized the downstairs was much different now. It was completely finished and there were several doors off to one side that I guessed were closets or storage areas. I could see the laundry space was still in the same area, but had more shelves, a sink and even an indoor clothes line. There was a door that opened to a small bathroom down here now, too. It was just a toilet, vanity and a shower, but it was a nice little space. I also realized there was a small room that had been portioned off next to the bathroom. There wasn't much in the room, so I wasn't sure what the point of the room was.

As I looked around, I saw a key on the dryer and started making my way over there. Pulling myself up on the dryer made me realize just how worn out I was getting. I managed to get this key and knelt back down. I tried it it on the wrist cuffs and my heart raced as it clicked! Now, I could try the other keys. Then I realized, I'd left the other keys upstairs. Dammit!

I looked back at the stairs and saw Alex standing at the base of the steps, smiling at me. "Forget something, girl?"

I gave him my best irritated look, but then I smiled playfully. This was part of the game, and dammit if he wasn't good at it. I crawled back over, but much faster with my hands free now. He leaned down as I came by, "I'll make you a deal, if you give up now, I'll give you a reward, but you'll also earn two punishments."

My clit throbbed wondering what he had in mind, and on the one hand, I really wanted to know, but I also kind of wanted to finish things out. I tried to ask "How long do I have to decide?" through the gag, but he couldn't understand me.

"Hang on," Alex said and went upstairs. He came back with a key and unlocked the gag. He took it out and a lot of the drool came with it. He gently held up a water bottle and I drank eagerly. With how sweaty I was, I was getting really thirsty. I did also notice that he only brought the one key. I wondered how he knew which key was to what. I didn't notice any numbers or anything. They all seemed to be pretty similar keys.

"Thank you, Sir," I gasped with relief. "How long do I have to decide on your offer?"

"What?" He sounded confused at first. "Oh, the treat and the punishments. Well, you only have a few minutes left on your timer as it is, and you seem like you're getting pretty tired. Honestly, I'm a little worried about you trying to make it back up the steps. So, I guess you have until time runs out."

I considered the deal and realized he was right. I was getting pretty tired, but I was a little worried about what my punishments might be. Then again, if he was worried about me falling on the stairs, the punishments couldn't be that bad, right?

"May I try the stairs, and if I can't make it, then we'll be done?" I asked.

"Of course, girl," Alex came over and buckled the gag back on. Okay, I didn't think he was going to do that, but whatever.

I tried to make my way up the stairs, but needless to say, I was too tired and about halfway up I called to Alex as best I could with the gag and conceded.

Alex picked me up off the stairs and carried me down the stairs, "Well, time for your first punishment, girl. I think you'll like part of this, though."

He carried me into the small room off to the side, next to the bathroom and I gasped through the gag. He had the room made over into a dungeon!

There was a small rack on the one wall with paddles, crops, whips, gags and more hanging off of it. There was a padded spanking bench, a St. Andrew's cross and some other pieces of furniture. It wasn't huge, but it was still a dedicated play space. I was in heaven.

"You like it, girl?" he smiled at me, knowing the answer.

I nodded excitedly and mutter, "Yes, Sir!" through the gag.

"Good, because you're about to get a serious taste of how this space will be," he intoned. His firm tone had me dripping in my panties.

First, he unlocked my collar and cuffs, taking off my long-sleeve top. Then he slid my hobble skirt down. Now, I was just in my locked on panties and corset. Alex buckled the posture collar back on and then locked the cuffs back on. I smiled at him, biting my lip with my arousal.

He set me stomach first on the padded bench and quickly secured my wrists and ankles to the legs. I guess this was my first punishment?

"I thought this would be a nice way to break in the new room. Don't you agree, girl?" Alex said strapping a belt over my waist to really secure me down. He finally took something and hooked it to the D ring on the top of the harness, so that my head was pulled back. This was going to get uncomfortable before too long.

I murmured my assent through the gag, but Alex just chuckled in response, "I'm glad you agree. Now, to make proper use of these."

He was doing something in front of me, but because of the angle, I couldn't really see. A moment later, I felt the heavy pull of my nipple piercings. Alex pulled, twisted and yanked on the piercings, making me moan through the gag.

"I really like your new jewelry, slut. I can't wait to get you more," I moaned and shuddered in response, I squealed and squirmed as Alex really tweaked the rings, making me squirt.

"Oooh, I like that response, let's see how you do with this," he said as held something up. I couldn't really see it, but the heavy pull on my right nip told me it was some kind of weight. The left nip was quickly weighted as well.

Alex moved around the room, out of sight, so I tried to hold still. Since every time I moved the weights would move and pull more.

Staying still lasted until the first smack on my defenseless ass. I jumped in both pain and surprise. This had the weights swinging making me groan with the pull. I also clenched and pulled my plug in, then relaxed and the plug moved back out, slightly fucking me with the buzzing toy. All the sensation had my head swimming.

Alex laughed softly as he ran his other hand over my bound form. The touch adding to the pile of sensations. He gave another smack and I squirmed slightly, starting the weights swinging and getting the flood of sensations rolling again. My head was already swimming and I assumed the ass smacking was just starting.

Alex seemed to mostly be toying with me, giving me one short, sharp smack and letting the sensations wash over me, then just as I was settling down, striking again. This kept me in a steady roll of sensations that had my brain and body absolutely buzzing, literally in the case of the vibrating plug.

Each smack had me throbbing and pulsing, dripping and squirming. Alex was making the hits slow, but very hard. Each one was a nasty sting as well, the rush of sensations literally taking my breath away at points.

Alex worked my ass slowly and steadily like that for quite some time. He leaned down at one point, and whispered, "How is my girl?"

I moaned through the gag and shook my reddened ass, hoping he take pity on my pent up self and finally fuck me. I really needed it, well wanted it, but damn did I want it.

"Awww," Alex intoned. "Is my little sissy girl all pent up? A couple weeks with no dick really getting to you?"

I nodded and shook my ass again, hoping it would be too tempting. It was apparently a tempting target since he resumed spanking me, varying the pace and speed of the blows until I could feel the heat rising from my ass and every blow was a line of fire on my helpless bottom.

Alex chuckled evilly as he kept tanning my hide and I could only squirm to try and avoid the painful flash of each blow. I was also getting amazingly close to cumming, which had my head confused. I'd never cum from corporal punishment before. I wasn't sure I could quite crest like this, but I was close.

Alex seemed to sense this and slowed the pace of the spanks, going more to soft love taps, until he stopped altogether. I whimpered softly trying to hump the bench, grip my plug, even making the weighted clamps swing, some kind of sensation, something to push me over.

Alex stepped in front of me, eyes dancing with merriment, "Awww, did sissy girl not quite get enough to get off?"

I whimpered again, trying to get some pity, but he was enjoying tormenting me. Though he unbuckled the plug from the end of the tube gag. I realized he had his cock out and was apparently planning on taking advantage of my helplessness.

He lined up his cock with the end of the tube and thrust in all the way, his cock driving past the gag and my teeth, deep into my throat. I didn't even have time to gag he was in my throat so fast. I thrilled at being used, dripping more. And use me did, Alex roughly and forcefully used my mouth and throat, holding the top of the hood by the rope holding my head up, he guided me where he wanted me and mercilessly fucked my mouth. He would pause long enough every few strokes to let my spit run out and for me to catch my breath, then he'd slam right back into my throat.

He did take pity on me and turned up the vibrations in the plug, so between that and the face fucking, I was building up quickly again, but still not quite enough to crest. Alex on the other hand was having no such problem and after several minutes of pounding my face, he drove deep into my mouth and grunted and moaned through his orgasm. His cum shooting straight into me. He pulled out and I gasped for air as my drool poured out of the tube.

He stood panting for a few minutes, a big smile on his face. Then he tenderly patted my cheek, "Such a good girl. Are you ready for your reward?"

Does it say a lot about me that I thought getting face fucked and fed a load of cum was my reward? I nodded and he unhooked me from the bench, unlocking the gag again.

He sat on a large armchair in the room and pulled me onto his lap. He gave me the rest of the water bottle. I sipped as I snuggled into his shoulder, carefully not to rub my tender ass on anything.

"I can't believe you did this whole space, I thought maybe this was my reward," I said.

Alex laughed, "Well, hopefully this is a present for both of us, though it may be a mix of heaven and hell for you." He gently patted my ass and I squirmed.

We sat enjoying the tenderness for a few minutes before Alex kissed me on the top of the head, "Ready for your reward, girl?"

I nodded, "Yes, Sir!"

We stood and Alex led me over to the bench, I moved slowly walking in the ballet boots with his support.

Alex pointed down, "Do you see the puddle you made?"

I looked down I couldn't believe how much pre-cum I had dripped onto the smooth floor. He wasn't kidding it was a real puddle. I blushed, "I was enjoying my predicaments and... uh... use."

"I see that, well first you need to clean all of that up," he said sternly.

I knelt down, slowly in the boots and skirt, and got on the floor to look up at him as I ran my tongue through the puddle of sissy cream on the floor. It was still quite sticky and sweet, but it was a lot, so it took me quite a bit to clean it all up.

"Good girl," he said when I was done. "Well, get undressed, wipe down the bench and floor. Then take everything into the laundry room and clean what you can. I'll be back in a few minutes," he handed me the pile of keys for my locks.

So, I spent a few minutes unlocking and getting out of everything. Most of the clothing was pretty wet with sweat, but a lot was also dripping with spit and pre-cum. I was a mess all over. I wiped down and rinsed off everything I'd been wearing. I could hear Alex doing something in the hallway, it sounded like he was rolling something through. What the hell was he up to now?

Alex met me in the laundry area as I was hanging up the last of the items, "Ready girl?"

Naked with just the stay-up stockings on, I looked up at him, "Of course, Sir!"

He took me by the arm and put his hands over my eyes. He guided me down the hallway into the dungeon. As he moved his hands, I saw there was a pile of clothes laying on the floor, elbow length gloves, a heavy duty rubber corset, black pumps, a heavy leather posture collar, heavy-duty wrist cuffs, matching ankle cuffs and an oddly shaped ball gag.

Something about the outfit rang a bell, but I couldn't quite place it. Then it clicked.

I looked up at Alex, "Is this one of the slave girl outfits from..."

"Trouble at the House of Gord, yes, girl it is," he grinned down at me, clearly enjoying the look of pure excitement on my face.

"Am I going to be..." I started.

"My little caged up, slave slut, oh yes," Alex reached over to pull a large sheet out of the way and I gasped out loud.

"Is that a..." I started.

"Version of a Pichard cage? Yes, my little captive, it is. Ready to be my prisoner?" he smiled menacingly.

I squirted so much, I had sissy cream dribbling down my legs, "Oh yes Master! Please?"

Alex pointed to the floor and I knelt down, "Put on the gloves, while I get your cuffs and collar."

I worked the long stretchy gloves up my arms while Alex fastened the ankle cuffs over my stockings. He then fastened the collar around my neck. It wasn't truly a posture collar, but it was a thick leather, that didn't have much give. As I got the second glove on, Alex wrapped the heavy cuffs around my wrists. These were much like some of the cuffs from the video, in that he used a small screwdriver to lock them on. Holy shit, this was serious gear.

Alex held the pumps for me and I stepped in. Alex then tightened the ankle cuffs and held up the corset. He wrapped me in the heavy rubber and I could feel the bones already squishing me in. Alex did up the laces in the back and pulled hard. The breath was forced out of me, and he pulled tight again, then tied off the laces. I was steady dripping, I was so worked up.

Alex held up the last item, the oddly shaped ball gag. As it seated in my mouth, I could feel some kind of ring around the outside of the ball itself. As I explored that, Alex pulled my hands behind my back and cuffed them together.

Alex walked me over to the cage and opened the top. The ominous sounds of the metal hinges had me shaking with a weird mix of fear and excitement. Alex lifted me up and I dropped my legs into the cage.

I couldn't believe this was really happening.

Alex ordered me to kneel and I squatted down into the cage, shaking a little with nervous energy. Alex pulled on the D-ring on the front of the collar and secured it to an attachment point at the bottom of the cage with a heavy chain. There was a little slack from the chain, but not much. The weight holding my head down.

Alex hooked my wrists with another length of chain that attached to the center connections on the side of the cage. My heart raced as he then secured my ankle cuffs to attachment points at the back and bottom of the cage. This also had the effect of spreading my legs out, making me feel very vulnerable.

Just like that I was secured in a Pichard cage. Of course, Alex busied himself making me even less comfortable. First, he insert a bar across my back, but under my elbows. This limited my movement even more and forced my arms to stay up like that. Alex then closed and latched the lid, the ominous sound making me squirt again.

Alex laughed softly, "You're making quite a puddle already. I guess you're enjoying this?"

I nodded and mmmppphhed a yes as best I could with my gag.

"Well, we still have some fun to go," Alex smiled, a wicked gleam in his eye.

When I felt him pull out my plug, I remembered one of the best features of the cage. The twin dildos at the back. Of course, I could only use one, but I was sure Alex was going to use it to further 'secure' me into the cage.

Sure enough moments later Alex pushed the head of what felt like a fairly sizable dildo into me. I groaned as he slowly pushed it deeper and deeper. There was a small crank on the base of the dildo, so as you turned it, the phallus pushed deeper and deeper into the captive. And he was filling me with this thing. It felt like he was slowly forcing a tree branch up my ass.

I groaned and shuddered as more of the huge faux cock slowly and forcefully pushed into me. Finally Alex stopped and I groaned as this huge cock was embedded well in my ass, and I wasn't going anywhere now.

Alex came around front to smile down at me, "Oh wow, slut, you should see the size of this thing, it is huge and you look so sexy with that giant dong in you."

I could only moan as waves of pleasure came as I tried to settle into a comfortable position. This mammoth dick up my ass made that almost impossible, instead I started trying to fuck myself back onto it, hoping to get enough stimulation to cum, but I was so tightly bound that I could only get a little movement, definitely not enough and not at the right angle to hit my prostate.

"Awww, is my poor little sissy all worked up from the huge cock up her tight asshole?" Alex mocked, his teasing making me throb in my cage. "I take it from the squirting and dripping sissy tears, that you're enjoying your predicament."

I nodded and mmpphh a garbled reply. Alex laughed, "Just so you know, I put a tray down there, so I'm going to gather everything you drip out and I'm going to feed it back to you."