Almost There Already

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come here," Gwen said. "You aren't sad because of me, are you? I didn't mean what I said about breaking up. Here let's sit down. Just stop looking over there. Look at me. Here, you can sit in my lap. You want to kiss?"

There with Gwen's arms around her. There with the world against her...she nodded sullenly...yes..yes she did want a kiss. And it was true. For just this once, she needed a kiss, even if it was from another girl.

And what a kiss it was. Say what they wanted. That big lanky girl could kiss. Tender eager searching kisses.

Passionate kisses.

But then just as Stacy was beginning to relax. To feel like things might not be so bad. That having a girlfriend, even a pretend one was good for something other than making a wreck of her life.

She felt something .... something dangerous and very unwanted.

"What are you doing?" Stacy whispered. Moving closer lest someone discover that Gwen's hand had found its way beneath Stacy's short skirt....Oh God, her fingers worming their way beneath her panties.

"Cheering up my girlfriend," Gwen whispered wickedly. "You are still my girlfriend aren't you? I distinctly remember you saying that you didn't want to break up. Have you changed your mind already?"

"I ahh...uhhh...haven't changed my ahhhh...mind. I don't want to ahhh...breakup. But, I don't need to be cheered up." Stacy whispered urgently. "Especially not like ...mmm...this."

But Gwen didn't stop. Her fingers grew ever more insistent.

"Seriously Gwen. I'm not sad anymore. I'm happy. I mean it. Please..."

"See, it's working already," Gwen purred. And her strong long fingers were persistent. Teasing Stacy's lips. Her clit. Making her wet. Making her loins melt like butter.

"You can't...Not here. Not like this..." Stacy whispered, voice trembling, and cheeks blushing. "Someone could see." Someone would surely see. They were practically surrounded.

"Just stay close." Gwen said. "Make sure your skirt covers me."

Stacy adjusted her skirt as ordered. Gwen obviously had no intention of stopping, so she did what she could to protect her modesty. To keep herself from being embarrassed further. So great was her need to escape the shame and humiliation, that she forgot the fact that on this....this first date with Gwen...that the girl had already made it to second base.

Then...then the finger was in her. Inside her body. In and out. In and out. She'd never let Mitch do this to her. The most they had done was grinding against each other till he found release. The only fingers she'd felt like this had been her own, but her own felt nothing like this.

"Gwen, you can't do this." Stacy said, her hips beginning to move on their own accord. "...please...Gwen..."

"Please stop or please continue," Gwen said. "...I can't tell what you want."

"I can't do this Gwen...I have to be perfect..my father...I can't....I'm not like other girls...please Gwen....oh...oh..."

"Shhhh.....little peach..." Gwen said. "Kiss me before you give yourself away."

Stacy managed to plant her mouth on Gwen's before the dam in her body broke and pleasure overtook her like a hurricane. A feeling of heat passed from her womb enveloped her body. A feeling no one had ever made her feel before. A feeling so much greater than when she achieved it on her own.

"Ummmm...ummm...." she moaned into Gwen's mouth and held the girl as tight as possible while her body shook.

Gwen inhaled the girl's orgasm, feeling Stacy's internal muscles twitch and churn against her long fingers.

Stacy remained just like that, straddling Gwen; finding that she was the same height as the taller girl for just this once, kissing her, forgetting everything for one delicious moment.

A panicked moment later, she looked around guiltily. Whew, no one had noticed. She felt a few stares, and a few girls had turned up their noses in disgust. But it seemed no one suspected what had actually happened under their very noses.

"Now it's my turn," Gwen said, as she licked her fingers, and led the petite blond upstairs and locked the door behind them.

"I don't know about this," Stacy said as she reached up to tuck her blond bangs back behind her ear. She was terrified and unsure. She was also sated and spent, which made her more compliant than usual.

"You had your turn," Gwen said. "You're not a user are you?"

Stacy shook her head. She wasn't a user. But she hadn't really wanted a turn. Especially not like that...not out in the open and on display in front of everyone. Sure, she'd enjoyed it, but she hadn't wanted it.

"I'm not a user...but...oh Gwen what are you doing?" Stacy asked.

But it was quite evident what the girl was doing. She was behind Stacy. Her large hands roaming the girl's lean body. Touching her. Coaxing her.

Stripping her.

Things were going so fast. Too fast. Stacy's mother had trained her for situations like this.

"One day a boy will want you to do things that you aren't ready to do. But you may feel obligated," her mother had told her years ago. And her mother's advice about handjobs and grinding against one another had come in handy...with boys. With Mitch.

However, her mother had provided no instruction manual for a girl. She was totally in the dark. Besides boys were easier. Mitch had fumbled with her bra strap failing to figure out the exact combination for getting it open.

But Gwen had it open in less than a second. In less than five, had stripped Stacy bare and was fingering her pussy again.

Stacy's mind was a jumble. Without her clothes, grinding was out of the question. That only left using her hands...but how to do that on a girl? Well...she could start by doing what Gwen was doing. She was nervous. It felt like there were a thousand butterflies in her stomach. Could she really do this?

"Check the door," Stacy said, her voice shaking.

"It's locked," Gwen said. "But you're right, I'll unlock it. The risk will make the sex all the hotter."

Gwen turned the lock and Stacy's heart began to pound.

"Please..." Stacy begged. She was naked and in a house full of her classmates. Naked and alone with this kinky girl whom she was pretending to be the girlfriend of. "Just make sure it's locked...then we can..then we can talk."

"But I don't want to talk," Gwen said teasingly. "I want to cum. I want my turn."

"Come on Gwen, stop playing. You've got my clothes. Besides...we won't just talk." Stacy fumed, embarrassed, helpless, and very very turned on by her predicament. Being naked and in the presence of this tall clothed giant, had made her loins hot.

However, she didn't want them to be hot. Not like this. And especially not now.

So, Stacy tried to get her clothes, but Gwen held them out of her reach. The girl was far too tall, and Stacy was determined not to put on a show by jumping for them. She tried for the lock, only to have Gwen hold her at arms length from the door.

"I know, let's play another game," Gwen said. "The way you play is you stop trying to get your clothes or lock the door. Now move your hands way from your body, or I'll open the door."

"Be serious Gwen...." Stacy plead. "If only one moment."

"I am serious," Gwen said as she turned the doorknob, her dark eyes gleaming. "One...two...who knows who could be out there?"

"Okay," Stacy said, conceding immediately, putting her hands to her sides. "You win again. Are you happy?"

"Not yet," Gwen said. "But I'm getting there. Do you know that move you cheerleaders do, you know to the one you were practicing and then you looked over to see if I was looking."

Stacy knew it. The blush on her cheeks knew it too.

"I want you to do it for me." Gwen said.

"Now?" Stacy whispered, her voice trembling and nervous pulling her bangs behind her ear.

"Now." Gwen said.

"Okay. But will you at least lock the door? Please." Stacy said. "And..and make sure the blinds are closed too."

"You'll do a good job?" Gwen asked.

Stacy nodded meekly. What choice did she have.

Gwen smiled after winning the brief contest of wills. She locked the door, then checked the blinds before settling back into a chair.

"And that'll be all?" Stacy said. "I can't...I can't be seen like this Gwen. I'm dead serious. My father would die. His career would be ruined."

"Then you better hurry." Gwen put her hand down her pants and began to rub herself in anticipation.

The music coming up from the floor made it easier. The fact that Gwen was also partially undressed helped as well.

Facing Gwen, Stacy spread her feet, then she began to lower herself, shaking her hips in time to the music as she did so, then the finally, she came up quickly, then dropped back down again, arching her back, pumping her butt up and down. It was a hip hop move. It was also a move suitable for a stripper. A move they always had to fight for with a concerned principal who thought it was too provocative. A risque move, but downright lurid now that she was doing it naked.

"Come closer," Gwen said. "And do it again. But turn around the other way."

Stacy blushed furiously as she moved closer. Facing the opposite direction made things easier. Less shameful, even though she knew Gwen was devouring her with her eyes. As she did it once again. Everything was exposed. Her wetness. Her sex. Her ass. Everything.

"Lower..." Gwen said, her voice low and husky. "Now work that ass. Oh fuck. Shake those skinny hips."

Stacy blushed as she obeyed. It wasn't fair. But life wasn't fair. Else, Stacy wouldn't be blushing as she shook her body like some stripper. She swallowed hard as she imagined what Gwen was seeing right now. what Mitch had never come close to seeing.

She'd blush even more if she knew. Because Gwen was fixated on her round little rump. She'd always had a thing for asses. And usually she preferred them a little chunkier. But seeing it bare and naked. So cute. So perky And so god damned tight. This one, this one was damned near perfect.

Gwen couldn't help but shiver when Stacy moved just so. She could see the girl's little asshole. It made her sex drip with need. It made her so fucking horny.

"When you dance like that , you look like a little slut, a little stripper slut," Gwen purred. "How can you girls do that in front of an audience? What sort of girls get off on teasing an audience of perverts? Come closer. Do it again."

Stacy didn't have an answer. Cheerleading was like that. What was the point in the splits and all? There was none. It was sexy. It was cool. It made people cheer. It was just a game, and all in good fun.

"Again," Gwen said. "This time less side to side, arch your back more, and move that sexy ass up and down. No not quite. Spread your thighs more. Ahhh...perfect."

Stacy heard the chair creek as Gwen stood. She thought nothing of it, as she lowered her torso, and bent down. But this time, when she did it, she gave a most unladylike grunt. Then a gasp.

Oh God. Surely not. But there was no denying it. No denying the finger in her ass. Invading her. No one had even tried to touch her there, much less succeed. Not even Mitch and she considered him handsy.

Gwen eyes were hungry with desire. Her finger was now embedded in that cute little hole. At first she felt scared. Perhaps she'd pushed Stacy too far - too fast. It hadn't been a conscious decision. That hole. That cute little hole had been begging for it... and Gwen couldn't help herself.

She waited for a moment. Expecting the cheerleader to jump and run. But the girl just sat there. And after a few seconds Gwen knew the girl wasn't going anywhere. She grew more brash.

"Again," Gwen purred. "Keep going...work it..."

"Ugh..." Stacy grunted. It was perverse, this finger up her bottom. Good girls didn't allow such things. No they most certainly didn't. Much less a senator's daughter. But it was already there.

What could she do? Run from the room?

Naked as she was, where would she go?

Demand that Gwen remove her finger?

Doing so would be an admission of the fact that it was there in the first place. Far better to pretend not to notice.

"I said keep going," Gwen said, her voice husky with desire. "Move that ass before I spank it."

Spank it? The girl couldn't be serious. But, Stacy didn't doubt the girl. No, not for a moment. Dear Lord, what if someone heard? What if someone came to investigate, to discover here there, in this horribly embarrassing situation. That couldn't be allowed to happen, so Stacy moved it, and quickly. Despite the discomfort and her reservations about the matter.

And each pump of her hips wedged that digit ever further up her tight virgin hole. Worse, she was doing the deed herself. Her brain was on overload due to the conflicting signals being sent. There was pleasure. Discomfort. And the taboo nature of the act itself.

"You are my little slut, aren't you," Gwen said. "You like it up the butt; I can tell. I bet your boyfriend played with this tight little ass all the time didn't he?"

"Ugh..No...ugh...never..." Stacy grunted, rocking back and forth on the forbidden finger, even as a thumb was thrust into her wet and juicy sex.

"You ready to lick me now Stacy? You ready to lick my pussy baby?" Gwen asked. "Huh, are you?"

There was a long pause. I few moments ago, the answer would have been no. Most definitely not. A handjob at the most. Only her fingers that was the limit.

My God, this was her first date with Gwen. A fake date at that. Now the girl wanted to go to third base. Or was it home. Stacy couldn't tell anymore. The rule book she was used to playing with when dating boys had been thrown out the window.

Yes, earlier tonight the answer would be no, not even a handjob. Not even a grinding together with their clothes on.

But now? Now she'd had an orgasm. Now she was naked. Now a finger was in her bottom, moving in and out. Now it was so very very hard to think.

......So very hard to say no.

"I...guess..." Stacy breathed.

A deep moan was drawn from Stacy's lungs, even as the invading finger was removed from her tender ass. She burned a bit back there, but she also felt empty...as if she wanted to be impaled once again.

There was a rustle of polyester as Gwen stripped off her pants and panties in one easy motion. Gwen said back down in the chair, and spread her big muscular thighs.

"Then come and get it." Gwen said, as she guided Stacy down between her outstretched legs.

Stacy was unsure what to do. This was a girl. Oh God. A girl. A naked girl. And this was sex...homosexual sex. The enormity of it made Stacy's heart hammer in her chest. Her bosom rising and falling with the quickness of her breath.

She could smell the musk of Gwen's sex. The girl had a dark hairy bush and thick thighs. Her sex was slick with her lust. With blue eyes darting like a rabbit, Stacy tucked her bangs behind her ear and licked her lips before she tentatively touched it with her fingers. She could feel its wetness. She could feel its heat. She was touching another girl for the very first time.

Perhaps she could do it, just like she did herself?

But Gwen quickly disavowed Stacy of any illusions she may have had as those pretty manicured fingers were pushed to the side.

"Use your lips on me. Open me up like a flower. Ahhh- fuck. See how wet you've made me? Playing with you has made me cream my panties.

Now blow on my pussy. Oh that feels good. Come closer. Closer.

Taste me."

Taste me. This was what homosexual girls did for one another. But Stacy wasn't a homosexual. She liked boys. One in particular. But he was downstairs with Tracy grinding on his lap. Sucking face. The bastard!

She felt so hopeless. So lost. And this girl. This big girl that she was pretending to be a girlfriend to. She was so presumptuous. So confident. Laying back in the chair. Legs spread wide. Pink lips glistening. She expected...

God what she expected. Stacy swallowed hard. She stuck out a tentative tongue. She touched it to those hungry lips. It wasn't as bad as she thought. Nothing assaulted her taste buds. Nothing made her gag. There was an odor. A hot musky odor of sex. An odor that was so very different from Mitch.

Lick," Gwen said. "Oh lick me you sweet bitch."

Stacy meekly obeyed. It was her turn to pleasure Gwen. She wasn't a user. And it wasn't as bad as she had feared. At first she thought it had no flavor. But now she realized she was wrong. It was...a little tangy - a little salty. It was tolerable. Besides, it would only be this once. Then..then things would go back the way there were before. It would remain their secret.

A secret shared between friends thrust together from fate. A secret shared with this odd girl. This loner girl. This big girl that was not well liked and usually kept quiet.

But she wasn't quiet now. She was anything but.

"Lick it bitch," Gwen moaned. "From the bottom to the top. No baby, that's not the bottom. Lower. Lower."

Stacy shivered when she realized what the girl expected. This wasn't part of the deal. But, God, she was being so loud. Someone might hear. And if they did, it would mean embarrassment not only for her, but her whole family. What if word got out? What would that mean for her dad's campaign? To Gwen it'd be no difference. People would still talk about her behind her back.

But for Stacy, it'd be all the difference in the world.

Glom. "Shhh...Gwen...glom...not so loud..." Stacy urged and licked lower, just grazed her tongue there for a moment.

"Mmmm..." Gwen moaned. "There that's a girl. Now up again. All the way to my clit. Give yourself a rub too. Just like that...perfect...that's a good girl. Now back down to the bottom."

Gwen was being more quiet, so Stacy became more compliant. Overcoming her initial reticence.

"Let me feel that tongue my peach. Lower ...lower....that's it. .ahhh..." Gwen said. "More..more...oh fuck..I can feel it now....ahhh- now put your nose in my pussy. Wiggle it around in there."

"shhh..." Stacy urged, her face burning a bright pink.

This wasn't the sort of sex that Stacy had ever imagined herself having. Naked, on her knees, with her nose plunged into a big hairy snatch. Her face a wet soggy mess. Her tongue?

Dear Lord, she did not even want to think about where her tongue was and what it was doing right now. But it wouldn't be long and then she'd never have do this again. This would be a lesson for her. A good lesson on what can happen when she wasn't a good girl.

"Oh you preppy little daddy's girl," Gwen said. "I'm gonna come on your pretty little face. Oh I'm gonna soak that cute little.... Oh fuck..fuck...here it comes..."

And she did, she gushed on Stacy's pretty face. So much so that Stacy was glad for once that she was naked.

Afterwards, the two girls quickly dressed. With one exception. Just as Stacy reached for her panties, Gwen caught them up.

"I'm keeping them," Gwen said in a matter of fact tone.

"But - but," Stacy stammered. In the end, she obediently slipped her short skirt back on. The two left the party and Stacy was glad of it. She could smell the scent of sex every time she inhaled and was sure anyone coming near them could smell it too. Worse, she was naked beneath her short skirt and was horrified about someone discovering her compromised state and her own musky odor of sex.

"I had a boyfriend once," Gwen volunteered to break the silence, on the quiet drive home.

"You did?" Stacy asked. She never imagined that Gwen having boyfriend or even a girlfriend.

"It was during basketball camp this year," Gwen said, her hand moving to Stacy's leg, sliding up her thigh. "I was able to get him naked - I even spanked him a little. But he wouldn't let me take pictures. And ...he would never lick me."

By then Gwen's hand had traveled between Stacy's smooth thighs, and began to finger her still damp sex.

"Well, he did once...I climbed on top of him." Gwen continued. "But he never licked me like you licked me. It was more like I was grinding on his face. It was okay. But it wasn't the same.