Aloha Lovers Ch. 02

Story Info
Kylie gets her hands - and tongue - on Vanessa!
3.9k words
4.61
45.5k
13

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

From the moment they got home from their honeymoon, David and Kylie couldn't keep their hands, tongues or bodies away from each other. Their newfound sexual insatiability was constant, David even took extra time off work to keep his hot little wifey satisfied. For an entire day, they stayed naked, aside from some kinky new lingerie Kylie had bought, and fucked like rabbits. When David saw his wife's new outfits, there were times he was tempted to tear them from her body, she looked so fuckable. This was a totally new Kylie, one he couldn't get enough of. He pondered joining a Gym, knowing he'd need lots more energy to keep up with his ever-horny new bride.

As soon as David returned to work, Kylie knew it was time to put into motion her plan to bed Vanessa. She'd thought it all over and made some plans with David, getting his full co-operation. He was to stay out late tonight, go for a few drinks with his work buddies. Kylie needed time, her plan was both perverse and complex.

Kylie called Vanessa, who was very happy to hear from her. She invited her friend over for a "girl's afternoon", which Vanessa thought was a terrific idea. Kylie took her time prepping for the afternoon, she dressed ever-so-slightly more provocative than in the past, in a tight, semi-short jersey dress. There was another outfit she kept in the bedroom – for later. She wore underwear, but since her sexual revelation, she couldn't stand her old stuff. Kylie was now wearing a white lace bra and matching thong. She dusted her body lightly with the glitter Keylani had given her and did her makeup. The kicky thought she was doing herself up for another girl sent a naughty thrill throughout her being, she almost thought of getting out a vibe or dildo and getting herself off, but wanted to keep herself at a fever-pitch for later on.

She made a pitcher of Margaritas and made them a tad stronger than normal. Kylie was aware that Vanessa had almost NO tolerance for alcohol which she knew would help bring her scheme into fruition.

She wasn't nervous at all, oddly enough. The new Kylie was devious, sensual and erotic. She knew once she got her hands on her sweet friend, Vanessa would be hers, to do with whatever she pleased. Vanessa wouldn't have any say in the matter.

Kylie was practically salivating at the prospect of being intimate with Vanessa when the doorbell to their condo rang. She ran for it and when she saw Vanessa, she gave the girl a hug that nearly took Vanessa's breath away. From her hug, Kylie was already slightly turned on, she was now so aware of her friend's sexual potential.

"Hiya `Nessa!" Kylie practically squealed as her friend regained her breath. "God, I'm so glad to see you!"

"I can see that!" the auburn-haired girl said with a laugh. "I see you've still got a bit of a tan, how was Hawaii?"

Kylie was tempted to tell her, but that would all come later. "It was a blast, but I've also been going to a Tanning Salon since we got back. David likes the look of a tan on my body."

"He's right, it suits you" Vanessa said brightly. Kylie escorted the girl into the living room, watching the gentle sway of her friend's ass. She'd never noticed how scrumptious Vanessa was before, now it was all she could think of.

The auburn-haired sweetie was attired nicely, in a lacy white blouse and matching skirt. Her skin was peaches and cream, her eyes sparkled green and bright. Her hair fell in waves halfway down her back, Kylie couldn't wait to run her fingers through it. She had soft, round breasts that Kylie had seen nude many times in the showers at school, now she was going to kiss, lick, suck and bite those wonderful tits.

Vanessa radiated sex, but she was so gentile and shy, like Kylie had been. The girl had no idea of her sexual potential, but she was going to learn from Kylie's instructions.

"So Kylie, how is married life? As good as you expected?"

Kylie broke into a wide smile. "Better. Wayyyyy better. Plus, I get laid all the time now!" She saw Vanessa blush a bit, then continued. "How's Ian?"

Ian was Vanessa's boyfriend, Kylie couldn't stand him. She had often told Vanessa she could do better, and she intended to prove that. Vanessa sat down on he couch opposite Kylie and crossed her sexy legs. Kylie reached for the pitcher of Margaritas and poured her friend a drink, she poured hers in a slightly smaller glass.

Kylie took a taste of the Margarita, then drank it a little faster. "Nice!" she sighed and cozied into the couch. "How's Ian? Ian is – Ian."

"In other words, still an asshole!"

"Kylie!" Vanessa was surprised, she'd almost never heard her friend use any kind of profanity. This was to be an afternoon of firsts, Kylie knew.

"I'm sorry 'Nessa, but the guy's a total jerk. You deserve a guy who treats you well. Or a girl."

"A GIRL?!" Vanessa said, not believing her ears.

"Hey silly, these are enlightened times!" Vanessa didn't know what to make of the changes in her friend, little did she know how deep those changes ran.

Kylie and Vanessa continued talking, eating a bit and drinking. Kylie took care to keep Vanessa's glass full, she stopped after 3. Vanessa didn't seem to notice how much she'd drunk until mid-afternoon.

"Whew!" Vanessa murmured. "Mm juss a liddle bit drunk. Feelin' sleepy Kylie."

Kylie smiled, her plan was working perfectly. "Oh, no problem hun. Tell you what, why don't you come to the bedroom and you can lie down for a bit, rest your eyes?" Vanessa agreed and Kylie helped her into the bedroom, Vanessa staggering ever-so-slightly. Kylie suggested that Vanessa get undressed to be more comfortable, the girl did just that.

Vanessa lay prone on the bed and was out like a light. Kylie knew she had to work quickly. She got out of her white dress and into the outfit she was going to wear for their afternoon. She reached into the nightstand beside the bed and got out the leather straps that were almost identical to the ones Keylani had used on her just weeks earlier. Her pussy moistened at the thought of the beautiful Hawaiian girl, she couldn't wait to see Keylani again.

Kylie got the straps and put them around Vanessa's wrists, then bound the pretty auburn-haired girl to the bed. She lit the candles that were strategically placed around the room, she was nervous, but dared not show it. It was time.

She patted Vanessa's cheek gently and called her name "Vanessa".

Vanessa responded only slightly, so Kylie was a little firmer this time. She slapped the girl, moderately-hard, on the face and said "Vanessa! Wake up, slut!"

That seemed to jolt Vanessa awake. She tried to sit up and found her wrists were bound to the headboard. She looked at Kylie, alarmed at what she was both experiencing and at what she saw.

The woman crouched beside her on the bed was NOT the Kylie she knew. Not the sweet, gentle blonde girl whose wedding she had attended a few weeks ago. Who had been her best friend for oh-so-many years.

The woman who got off the bed and stood in front of the captive Vanessa wore a tight, PVC dress, laced strategically down both front and back, exposing a great deal of tanned skin. Her eyes had been darkened with mascara, her hair pulled back. There was a cruel, almost sadistic grin on her face. This woman wasn't Kylie. This woman scared the hell out of Vanessa.

"Okay bitch, time for us to play."

"What? I don't understand. Please Kylie, let me go!"

Kylie slapped her across the face, not hard, just hard enough to get her attention. "Quiet, slut! Sex slaves only speak when spoken to!"

Vanessa's eyes opened wide with shock and horror. "Sex slave? Oh no, you're out of your mind! I'm no one's sex slave, not yours, not anyone's! And I don't have sex with girls!"

Kylie leaned in and pinched Vanessa's cheeks hard. "YOU will do – whatever I tell you to, got it?" She hoped she was convincing, her performance was mostly bluster and bravado. She wanted to help her best friend unlock her true erotic potential, and heck, gain a new lover in the process.

A slow smirk came over Kylie's beautiful face. "Now, are you going to behave, or do I have to discipline you?"

Vanessa kicked and screamed and yelled "Never! You've gone insane! You can't make me do this, you bloody well can't!"

Kylie sighed. "I guess I'm left with no choice." Kylie took off Vanessa's panties, the girl fighting her at every turn. She got a mini-vibe from the nightstand and turned it on, sliding it deeply into her friend's pussy. Vanessa yelped at the invasion of the toy into her body as Kylie continued tormenting her.

Kylie's gentle hands squeezed and fondled Vanessa's firm breasts, not always gently. Vanessa moaned with pain as her blonde friend pinched her nipples, hard, sometimes even biting them. Why, oh why, was Kylie subjecting her to this torture, what sick things were going through her friend's mind? Vanessa was in agony, the vibe in her pussy making her body ache against her will. She was aroused, this wasn't fair, she didn't want this!

From time to time, Kylie would move the vibe in and out of Vanessa's pussy, making her wetter and hornier by the minute. Vanessa had never used toys, she thought them foolish when she had Ian around, but the expert way Kylie was using the toy on her made her re-think her position. She knew if Kylie didn't stop, she was going to cum, despite herself.

Kylie seemed to sense that and halted her efforts, slapping Vanessa's breasts, squeezing them again, licking them and then leaning in to Vanessa's tear-streaked face for a kiss. "Tell me you'll be my Sex Slave, call me Mistress, I'll stop teasing you and make you cum!"

"NEVER!" Vanessa screamed, her voice almost hoarse with rage. "I can't believe you're doing these awful, awful things to me!"

"Awful?" Kylie said, practically giggling. "Sex isn't awful, it feels wonderful. You'll come to see that, I'm not through with you yet." She remained where she was, keeping Vanessa pinned to the bed, yet she yearned to free her friend and let her play with her. Kylie knew it was too early, that Vanessa would bolt and it would all be over. She had to be a willing participant, to want the kinky pleasures as much as Kylie did.

Her hands roamed all over Vanessa's smooth body. There were moments of doubt, but she'd see a brief flicker of pleasure cross Vanessa's face, and Kylie knew there was passion there. It might be buried deep, but Vanessa had a wild side even she didn't know about, and Kylie was going to help it emerge.

She twisted the vibrator a bit inside Vanessa, seeing the look of bliss on her friend's face, she didn't want her to cum just yet, so she stopped. She wanted to break down the girl's sexual barriers, she'd taken a few pointers from Keylani. She'd even recommended the type of vibe to use on Kylie's planned seduction. From the look on Vanessa's face, Keylani had been right. The vibe was delivering maximum pleasure.

"You like it, don't you slut?" Kylie purred, squeezing Vanessa's tits yet again. "You like being a slut, you want to submit, submit and you can cum, you can have the best cum you'll ever have!"

"NoNoNO!" Vanessa yelled, remaining defiant. "You'll never make me like you, depraved and crazy, never!"

It was now or never. Kylie went in for the kill. She unlaced the bodice of the PVC dress and let her breasts fall and graze Vanessa's body. She moved down and positioned herself between the girl's soft thighs, moving the vibe out of her pussy and over the girl's large clit. She saw Vanessa's body arch in bliss and she applied her lips to Vanessa's wet pussy, the girl screamed yet again. She dipped her tongue in and around the girl's quim, slurping at it gently while she slowly moved the vibe over the lips and clit. Vanessa's eyes were closed shut, she was on the brink.

Kylie stopped.

Vanessa's eyes snapped open. "What the hell --?"

Kylie's aqua eyes looked into Vanessa's green ones, unblinking. "You don't get to cum. You know my terms." She drifted a beautifully-manicured finger along her friend's pussy lips and thighs.

"Dammit!! That isn't fair, I was so darned close ---!"

Kylie held her ground. "Then you know what to do. Say the words."

Kylie saw the wavering look cross Vanessa's face. She hoped, prayed, wished for Vanessa to say the words.

"Please, please make me cum ... Mistress!"

It took all of Kylie's self-control not to yell and scream with joy. She had won, and she didn't know it yet, but so had Vanessa!

"You're being a good girl now. All right, be prepared."

Kylie reached out and caressed her friend more gently now, with more skill and precision. Kylie trailed her nails all over Vanessa's exposed flesh, her nipples and her face. She saw the look of pure bliss cross the girl's face, saw her expression change, her features soften. Vanessa was beautiful, Kylie's heart warmed more each minute. She began to plant gentle kisses all over Vanessa's body, moving downward. Her friend wasn't fighting her in the slightest anymore, she'd given herself over to the hedonistic pleasures Kylie was bestowing on her.

"Oh Kylie, that feels good. Please, more, more!"

Kylie's eyes narrowed a bit, she didn't want to give up her advantage just yet. "More – what?"

She was momentarily confused, then Vanessa caught on. "Oh, I'm sorry. More please – MISTRESS!"

Kylie smiled at her newest playmate, showing a row of dazzling, white teeth. "Much better, dear. You're going to be my perfect little fuckslut, aren't you?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I'm going to make you cum dearest – then, it's MY turn, okay?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Kylie put her full efforts into pleasuring her friend, even though she was barely past a novice herself. She went down and licked Vanessa's sweet, auburn pussy, chewing the pussylips, licking at the clit, moving her tongue around and around as she moved two slender digits in and out of her newest lover's cunt. "Be noisy darling, express yourself!" she instructed Vanessa. "You're going to have to get nastier if you want to continue sharing MY bed, understand?"

Sweet, gentle sighs escaped Vanessa's lips. "Oh, yesss Mistress. Eat me please, eat my pussy! Suck my cunt, oh Mistress, that's so fucking good!"

Kylie smiled, a smile she didn't let Vanessa see. Vanessa was already coming out of her shell, she doubted her friend had uttered the word "fuck" more than 5 times in her life. Soon, her sexual repression would be a thing of the past.

In her own head, Kylie marveled at how skilled she'd become sexually, yet how far she had to go to catch up to Keylani. She couldn't wait for her two lovers to meet, she was going to insist her new toy pleasure Keylani, while she watched. She shuddered at the lewd thought.

Her tongue practically slid along Vanessa's pussy, seeing her friend shiver with pleasure. She was glad she was giving her best friend this sexual experience, she fingered the girl's pussy and licked her fingers from time to time, savoring the taste of Vanessa's juices. It would certainly be a fun way to waste lonely hours while her husband was at work, she thought.

"Dear God Mistress, so good, so fucking good! Keep it up Mistress, please, please, make me cum, make me fucking CUM!" Vanessa said, almost whimpering in pleasure. Seconds later, she was over the brink, her juices flooding Kylie's licking tongue.

She lay, panting, still bound to the bed. Her sensual body was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, Kylie kissed her full lips softly and she undid the leather bindings. Vanessa sat there, rubbing her wrists for a few moments, then leaned over and kissed Kylie softly on the lips once more. "Thank You, Mistress" she said softly.

"You're welcome, dearest one" Kylie said, fingertips grazing her friend – now lover's – body. "Now fucktoy, it's time for you to please ME, understand?" Vanessa shook her head, curly auburn locks swaying. "Please Mistress, you will have to show me!" Vanessa truly wanted to bring pleasure to her, but she wasn't sure how to go about doing that just yet.

Kylie got up from the bed. She ran her finger up and down Vanessa's slender arms. "I will be glad to do that, you sweet fucktoy. First thing, why don't you get me naked? Help me get out of this dress, hmmm?" The devilish smile that crossed Kylie's face made Vanessa weak with passion, something she wouldn't have thought possible mere hours ago.

"This dress is very sexy Mistress, I like it!" Vanessa said admiringly, as she helped Kylie remove it, lace by lace. Kylie smiled back at her.

"We're going shopping to get you some clothes like this dearest, and perhaps some nice, naughty lingerie. You have a wonderful figure, you need to flaunt it a little." Vanessa protested that she couldn't, but Kylie put up her hand. "WHO is in control here?"

Vanessa lowered her head. "You are, Mistress."

"Exactly. You're a fucktoy, a sex kitten, you can – and WILL - dress like one. Now, finish getting me naked, understand?" Vanessa nodded.

Kylie was in lesbian heaven, the idea of having her best friend as a lover – and a worshipful one at that – was overwhelming. She'd dress Vanessa up in all sorts of erotic outfits, she couldn't wait to see Vanessa take David's cock while dressed up in some skimpy little thing. Life was looking so good!

"Touch me, 'Nessa" she said, her tone softening. "Touch me where you like to be touched, kiss me, don't be afraid – I won't bite – much!" Kylie said, giggling. She held out her arms and Vanessa moved forward into the gentle embrace.

"This feels – right, Mistress" Vanessa said as they snuggled together for a moment. Then she pulled herself away and began to kiss Kylie, her neck, behind her ears. " I like the glitter Mistress, it's very sexy" she said, her voice now a low, throaty purr. Vanessa ran her fingertips all over the spots where the glitter was most evident on Kylie's body.

"We'll get you some – oooh, 'Nessa, that's good, keep that up!" Kylie cooed as Vanessa kissed her rounded breasts, tweaked her nipples and kissed down the flat plane of her tummy. It was taking all of her concentration to remain standing and not fall back on the bed, Vanessa was a natural at pleasing a woman.

When Vanessa had kissed down towards Kylie's pussy, she stopped. At first, she was hesitant about kissing another woman so intimately, so Kylie took matters in hand and moved her new toy's head towards the pink, pouting wet muff. Vanessa's tongue flicked over it slowly at first, but after a few moments, she was happily feasting on her first meal of cunt, obviously loving it too!

Vanessa's hands were clasped firmly on Kylie's buttocks as she ate her new, beloved Mistress. She knew their relationship was forever altered, but she didn't care. Having sex with Kylie was indescribable, she felt every cell of her body come alive as she ate her lover's cunt. The juices that were trickling out tasted sweet, she couldn't get enough and pleasuring Kylie was truly making her happy.

"Oooh, darling, you're sooo good, I knew you would be!" Kylie sighed as she moved Vanessa's head from between her thighs. "Do you like pleasing me?"

"Yes Mistress, very much!" Vanessa exclaimed, tears in her gorgeous green eyes.

"Don't cry, silly girl" Kylie said to her. "I give you permission to call me by name, for now. I'm very glad you're going to be my lover and toy, I am going to help you unlock all of your sexual potential, I promise!" She took Vanessa's hand and led her to the bed once more. "We're going to do a little number called `69', which can be done a few ways. Follow my lead, baby"

Kylie lay down on the bed, on her side, and instructed Vanessa to do likewise, but at the opposite end. Vanessa quickly figured out what was expected of her and began to kiss her friend's belly, pussy and thighs, seeing the obvious pleasurable response from Kylie thrilled her. She hoped all the lessons she would receive from Kylie would be this much fun!

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers
12