Aloha Lovers Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All systems were now go as Keylani moved her face into Mary's sparsely-furred snatch. She began a slow, deliberate licking, letting Mary's own responses be her guide, When the seductive bodybuilder moved one way or the other, or she heard a hiss or moan, Keylani knew she was on the right track.

"I want it, I want it, I want IT!" Mary screeched as her newest lover feasted upon her body. Melody had been fun and naughty, but it was like comparing an Olympic athlete to a talented amateur -- no comparison.

"What do you want, baby?" Keylani teased as she lifted her face from between Mary's thighs and moved up to suckle a hard, dark nipple. They were already stiff, hard pegs and she nibbled with just the correct amount of force.

"Your tongue ... your hands ... your lips ... God, EVERYTHING!" Mary sighed as she felt her body come alive with vigor. If she'd been tired from her little playdate last night, this had sure as hell revitalized her.

"We look very sexy together" Keylani purred as she caught sight of them in a nearby mirror. Mary turned her head and looked as well.

"We do, don't we? Wouldn't some of those horny men just love to be in here right now?" she squirmed as Keylani began stroking her thighs and now zeroing in on her cunt again.

" Just the men?" Keylani inquired, remembering very well all her encounters. She'd initiated more than her share of lovely ladies, passengers and crew alike, into the "Mile High Club".

Keylani began eating pussy now. She loved it, she loved being a cuntlapping whore for this more-powerful woman, seeing her tremble with want. It made them equals, sex was a power Keylani wielded well. Her tongue delved deep into the recesses of Mary's horny cunt and got precisely what it was looking for, sweet, yummy cunt cream!

Declining to be an idle participant, Mary moved her leg up a bit until she could rub herself against Keylani's own heated pussy. She knew she was on the right track when she heard Keylani wail, God, was this little bitch a fucking wildcat, or what?

Keylani'd only had a few women who matched the erotic pleasures Mary was imparting to her -- and none with such a brutal, savage ferocity! She was almost unable to move, as she had believed, Mary's thighs held her firmly in place while she licked pussy. She hoped she would have strength to play with Kylie tonight, but when her thoughts momentarily drifted to her sweet baby, she got hornier and she knew she'd move heaven and earth to make Kylie cum.

Mary looked up at her newest playmate and flashed a perfect smile. "You're wonderful -- we'll do this again, won't we?" she asked hopefully. Keylani was touched by this strong, confident woman's momentary lapse into uncertainty and she kissed her way up the perfect body.

"Try and stop me from ravishing you again!" she hissed and used her entire body to wriggle down over Mary's form, she pressed her tits against Mary's pussy and felt Mary arch upward with a jolt of pleasure.

"You came" Keylani stated matter-of-factedly.

"And how!" Mary breathed and tried to regain her composure. When they noticed the time, both women ran to get dressed ... they were nearly 10 minutes behind schedule.

Luckily, no one seemed to notice ... and it wasn't until later that Keylani realized the much-bustier Mary was wearing her blouse and giving the passengers quite a show. She noticed that none of them complained.

Upon landing, she got Mary's contact information, where she'd be staying and hailed a cab. She was here, she was on her way, she was eager to be with her baby.

Kylie's heart was pounding as she ran to answer the doorbell. This was going to be one of the most special nights of her life, of that she had no doubt. She opened it to see Keylani standing there, a beautiful smile on her lovely face.

To be continued ....

12