Aloha Lovers Ch. 06

Story Info
Kylie & Keylani re-unite, David & Allyce away on "business".
5k words
4.62
25.3k
7

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/08/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Kylie opened the door, she saw Keylani standing there and then she let out a squeal that only the dogs in the neighborhood could hear. Then she pulled the beautiful Hawaiian into her embrace and hugged her as hard as she could, never wanting to let her go. Then, the women kissed and they were making quite a spectacle, so Keylani kind-of nudged her girlfriend in the door, but she didn't break the kiss. She'd waited a long, long time for this encounter. The pretty Flight Attendant had taken a lot of trouble to arrange her flight to coincide with her visit to Kylie's home, now the two lovers were face-to-face -- so to speak -- at long last. Keylani had enjoyed her non-stop flight, their shared fantasy was finally a reality. They embraced and kissed and were making quite a spectacle of themselves. If one was watching them, you'd have seen the ferocity with which Kylie embraced the other woman. Kylie had experienced that particular delight several times in the past, but she was looking forward to having it many, many times over the next few days. She and Keylani had been apart for so long, they almost felt like strangers again, in one sense. They had talked and flirted -- but it wasn't the same as being in the same room, as looking into each other's eyes and bodies pressed together. Kylie had opened up so much, sexually, she was eager to show Keylani just how much -- she had her share of surprises for this woman she loved so much.

The two beauties, one blonde, one dark, coppery and sensual, had found a soulmate in each other. Their thoughts were along the same lines and each time they parted after talking, both were a bit sad. Kylie loved her husband, but she was glad David was away on business with Allyce for a few days. She wanted to re-experience Keylani alone for the first little while. Kylie's sex drive was so much higher since Keylani had introduced her to her true self, David couldn't keep up. She knew Keylani could, she had to find a way for them to be together more often. As the time had passed, Kylie had become wilder and she wanted to show Keylani all of the new her. She wanted to spread her wings and fly, oddly suiting with her lover being a flight attendant.

Meeting Keylani on their honeymoon flight had been a blessing for both Kylie and David. For Kylie, because it had opened up a world of erotic pleasures and she had found someone special in Keylani. For David, because his wife became wilder and his marriage more sexual, plus he was free to be with other sexy young things, like Allyce. Neither partner had the slightest complaint. Keylani had been the first woman with whom Kylie had shared her body, but she wasn't the last -- she couldn't wait to show Keylani some of the things she had practiced with Nessa and Allyce in their time apart. Kylie was glad they had this next week together, even though that would still be far too short a time. "I'm so happy to have you here, to have you with me!" Kylie panted, finally breaking their lover's embrace.

"I can tell, you naughty girl!" Keylani purred, her dark eyes meeting Kylie's blue eyes face-to-face for the first time since her arrival. Her pussy was already soaked, but they had a week to take care of that problem.

The only tiny complication had been David, who had gone away on business for nearly the whole week. In fairness, Kylie had suggested he take Allyce with him, figuring if he fucked the cute little thing, it would assuage her own small feelings of guilt for having Keylani all to herself. Not that anything would have stopped Kylie anyway; Keylani was almost an addiction for her.

Keylani sat down and crossed her legs, high heels catching the sunlight, her miniskirt and snug blouse showing a body that Kylie knew was exquisite. If anything, Keylani looked even more beautiful since the last time they'd seen each other. Absence had made the heart -- and eyes -- grow fonder. Kylie wanted to pounce on the Hawaiian lovely, but she also wanted to be a good hostess and make Keylani's visit memorable in other ways beyond the sexual.

"Are you hungry, darling?" Kylie asked her new love. She'd spent the previous evening preparing treats to delight the palate that would last them the entire length of Keylani's visit. She had checked and double-checked with the airline to make sure of Keylani's arrival time, she wanted everything prepared and ready for her arrival. In recent months, Kylie had considered opening her own catering business, for she was quite the accomplished cook.

"I could use a nibble ... oh, you meant food!" Keylani teased. Her cute blonde bundle of scrumptiousness was everything she'd remembered and more, but if she were being honest, she was famished. She remembered that Kylie was an accomplished cook. Keylani looked up and Kylie had brought a tray of sandwiches for them both and a large pot of Orange Pekoe tea. It would be the perfect start to what they both hoped would be a perfect day.

"This is wonderful darling, thank you!" Keylani smiled as she took a bite of Chicken Salad. Kylie was practically glowing at her praise.

"I plan to spoil you rotten while you're here!" Kylie smiled, sitting beside Keylani on the couch and pouring them each a cup of tea. Keylani got a nice look at her friend's cleavage through the silk blouse she was wearing. The blonde was braless, she had the body for it. However, Keylani had brought her a gift of sexy lingerie for their games and couldn't wait to see the frilly little things on her playmate. Keylani also planned to make the most of the week.

"I brought something for you, darling!" Keylani smiled, handing Kylie the large box. "Why don't you go in the bedroom and change and I'll use the bathroom and we'll meet out here when we're ready, all right?"

Kylie loved presents and being pampered, so she agreed. She couldn't wait to see what was in the fancy-wrapped package. Kylie went to her bedroom to change, feeling Keylani's dark eyes following her every move.

****

David looked over at his sleeping secretary, glad to have her company with him on this latest business trip. Kylie had teased him that he'd "be in good hands ... and other places, if I know that hot little bitch." He laughed, but Kylie was right.

Since beginning their affair, each day at work with Allyce had been a delight. Allyce became dedicated to pleasing her boss, both sexually and professionally. She remained the most efficient secretary a man could want, but she worked a bit faster than previously, so she could be the most efficient mistress a man could want. Her skirts were a bit shorter, her heels always spiky, she wore naughtier lingerie. Lots of the men at work hit on her -- and a few of the women -- but her body belonged to her sexy boss, and sometimes, his sexy wife. Allyce enjoyed her new persona, she walked with more confidence and she wouldn't let David get away with not fucking her at least once a day.

Once they'd got comfortable on the plane and taken off, Allyce had discreetly covered David's lap and taken the opportunity to suck his cock until he came in her mouth. She enjoyed a cup of coffee with a bit of "cream." She was glad no one had spotted them, but she and David were just too horny to wait. A whole five days to fuck and suck, with only some minor business to attend to interrupting their fun.

A pretty blonde flight attendant walked by, smiling. In a melodic voice, she asked if she could get them anything. Allyce, just waking up from her post-naughtiness nap, shook her head and smiled.

"We're good, thanks," Allyce smiled, looking over at David.

"Oh, I know you're good -- I saw you!" the blonde attendant smiled. "Naughty, naughty." She didn't seem too angry with them, however.

"I'm Melody and I think naughty can be very nice!" the young, platinum blonde cooed in a soft tone. "A friend of mine told me to look for you two -- she asked me to take special care of you. Will you please come with me?"

Shrugging their shoulders, both David and Allcye allowed themselves to be led to a back section of the plane. A small door was closed, then locked. They turned around and saw Melody's smiling face, the girl was truly lovely and appealing. David hoped he was right about who the "friend" was that had spoken with Melody.

Melody removed her cap and long, platinum blonde hair spilled out. Her flesh was milky-soft and feeling bold, Allyce moved forward and kissed the girl. Melody offered no resistance and let Allyce wrap her arms around her back and draw her into the kiss. The two blondes stood their, lips entwined, Allyce's hands cupping Melody's rounded buttocks through her tight, short skirt. Melody's tits were barely visible through her blouse and David could see those yummy puppies and couldn't wait to feel them in his hands. Right now, he was content to let Allyce start the show.

"Whew! Well, neither of us is shy, that's for sure!" Melody chuckled.

Allyce smiled. "I used to be -- blame my stud boss and his nasty little wife for opening me up!" She grinned.

"Blame -- or thank?" Melody replied as she stepped out of her tiny skirt. She wore sexy French-cut panties and what looked like real silk stockings on legs that seemed to go on forever. Allyce reached out and ran her hand down the stockings, they were indeed, real silk. "A gift from a lover," Melody told the girl. Keylani had insisted every woman should have at least one or two pair of sexy stockings and pressed them upon her, Melody now had 6 more pair and now refused to wear anything but.

Allyce decided to play the vamp a bit and started to undress slowly. Her blonde hair, a few shades darker than Melody's, was tossed from side-to-side, she now had a wild, untamed look and her eyes reflected the passion she was feeling. Her blouse, lacy and sheer, was unbuttoned one at a time, she blew a kiss to David, then in turn, in Melody's direction. Once opened, one could see her tanned skin and lacy underwear, David had given her a little "bonus" with which she could indulge her new passion for the dainty underthings. Her own skirt was leather and almost scandalously short, but if her boss didn't complain, no one else would've dared. She slid it off and handed it to David, who patted her rump and whistled. Now the tiny thong was gone and she stood in front of an equally-naked Melody, proudly displaying her body to the admiring blonde.

"This is going to be a fun flight!" Melody cooed as she took in all of Allyce's beauty.

"Won't you be missed?" David asked curiously.

"No, I've got another girl to cover for me -- it was all pre-arranged," Melody smiled, thinking of how much fun she and Keylani had enjoyed "pre-arranging" things with lovely, curvy Mary.

The girls embraced once again, letting a still-stunned David enjoy the panorama enfolding before him. He still didn't believe his luck -- so much had changed in his life in such a short time, but who was he to complain? Kylie had become an insatiable little fuckslut in the bedroom and he sensed there was even more to come, plus he had Allyce to enjoy whenever he wanted and now, this. Seeing Melody's porcelain skin against Allyce's darker complexion made a very erotic sight and he just sat there and let the women enjoy themselves.

Wordlessly, Melody guided Allyce to a nearby settee and began working her magic on the pretty secretary's slender, naked body. Her lips went everywhere, Melody was quite an ardent lover and Allyce's mind went away from David for a while, she just blanked on anything but Melody's lips and tongue licking her body, her silky, soft blonde hair trailing over Allyce's body as she did so. Allyce had really come to enjoy the sensations of being in bed with another girl and she silently vowed to make it just as good for Melody when her turn came.

"Hey, we're joining the Mile High Club!" David exclaimed as he watched his lover enjoy the platinum-blonde attendant. His own cock was aching to be freed, but one thing he'd learned recently was that patience was indeed a virtue.

Melody's face went between Allyce's tanned thighs, but not before nodding in agreement to David. She looked at him carefully, she'd been informed that he was gifted with a nice-sized cock and once she'd finished with his secretary, she was going to fuck him senseless. She inhaled the slightly-perfumed scent of Allyce's slender, near-perfect body and she began to taste her new playmate. Allyce's eyes closed and she sighed, the other woman was very responsive. For the moment, Allyce was content to be the object of adoration, but only for the moment. Allyce by nature was a giver, so she was going to taste Melody. She shifted around and now her body and Melody's were joined, she licked Melody's smooth-shaven cunt and was treated to sweet juices and a slight trilling noise that Melody made while she was being eaten. Allyce used as much sexual knowledge as she possessed to pleasure the slender beauty, tongue dabbing at Melody's engorged clit, her body contrasting nicely with Melody's paler skin. She was once again cognizant of David's presence and couldn't wait to see her bossman-lover fucking the pretty Flight Attendant while she did whatever she could to get them all off.

Melody was a wiggly, sexy little kitten and she made noises to match. Her gorgeous tits pressed against Allyce's body, she enjoyed the feeling of a pretty girl pressing against her own body. She didn't think she'd ever be able to thank Kylie enough for bringing out her female-loving side. Her mind flashed to the thought of sexy Kylie and sexkitten Melody and she all sharing one bed -- perhaps tying David up and making him watch -- and she felt herself getting even wetter.

"Okay darling, get your butt over here. I think both of us want to fuck you, right Melody?" Allyce said to the pretty blonde, who moved away and nodded with a dazed smile.

Allyce helped Melody get her balance, both women sat on either side of the young businessman and began undressing him. There were teasing kisses in between, then he was totally naked. Melody clapped her hands in delight, she was not disappointed, she'd been told the truth about David's manhood. She lowered her mouth to his cock and began sucking him off, while Allyce leaned over and sucked one of her nipples. The Allyce joined her in licking and sucking David, she slurped at his meaty balls while Melody's mouth was lapping at the crown of his cock.

"Hey you two, keep that up and I'm going to cum!" David intoned.

"So soon?" Melody teased. "Oh David, where's your self-control. We've got a bit more time to kill lover, so you just let your two sluts take care of you for a while, okay?"

David didn't say a word, he just watched as the two hot blondes sucked his cock into steel-hard readiness. Allyce whispered something in Melody's ear that he didn't hear, she nibbled Melody's ear and he felt the warm of Melody's cunt engulf his cock as she slid down on top of him. She began to roll hips and groan as Allyce began to suck her tits in unison. Melody was certainly an energetic little fucker, her innocent appearance belied the wildcat that was riding David's dick and howling obscenities.

"Oh shit, Christ, fuck me, you lucky bitch Allyce, to get to fuck this cock all the time, do me David, give it to me you incredible fucker!" Melody howled and Allyce's tongue trailed all over her exposed skin. Allyce liked being a voyeur as well, she enjoyed seeing others fuck, especially others as hot as Melody and David.

Melody loved being sexy -- her entire persona was based on being flirty and fun, loving life to the fullest. Her friends had always shared that philosophy and when she got a bit older, she chose a career that enable her to keep enjoying fun, including hot, kinky sex with lovers of both genders. She loved the way Allyce was attacking her tits while she was riding David's cock, threesomes were always a lot of fun, as she knew from her experiences with her former bandmates. She was making her sexy little noises as her partners gave her pleasure.

Melody hopped off David's cock and lay him prone, then she motioned to Allyce to sit on his cock, while Melody lowered her shaven quim to David's seeking lips. The son-of-a-bitch could eat pussy too and Melody grooved on that while she leaned forward and kissed and caressed Allyce, who was taking her employer's cock balls-deep inside of her. Allyce's style of fucking was a bit more frenetic than her own, but no less sexy and Melody felt her body enjoying the sensations of tongue and hands and fingers, sending her over the brink. She could see Allyce wasn't far behind, the tanned blonde came and then she got off David and gulped his cock down her gullet. He shot his load deep into her throat and she swallowed almost all of it, saving a bit to share with Melody at the end. The girls giggled as the saw the dopey grin on David's face. They did their best to straighten him up before they got dressed and kissed. Melody promised Allyce she'd come for a visit some time and David made her promise to visit him and Kylie as well. Before they disembarked, Melody gave them a phone number to call in Maui. "It'll be worth it, I promise!" Melody whispered in Allyce's ear, nibbling on it and saying goodbye.

****

Keylani went into the bathroom and got out of her uniform, donning a satin and lace Basque, with tiny thong panties that matched nicely, black silk stockings with garters and sexy, black, silver-tipped stilettos. She dusted herself with a little Glitter to make her golden body sparkle and went back out into the room to wait for Kylie, her heart thumping in anticipation of seeing her long-missed lover once again. It wasn't a long wait and it was well worth it. Kylie emerged from the large bedroom suite a moment later and Keylani was thrilled that she had chosen an outfit that flattered the pretty blonde she adored so nicely.

Kylie was clad in a gold silk bra with a nice black lace brocade. She also had brushed her hair and it shone in the sunlit room. Her tiny thong was also in the same vein of the bra and she was also wearing black lace stockings with rose patterns woven in. Keylani had also gifted her with black stilettos, but hers had a special gold tip. Kylie walked towards Keylani, they met in the middle of the room and kissed until they had to part, as neither one could breathe any more.

"You look very beautiful Keylani, the Glitter is a nice touch," Kylie said, her arms still around the slightly-taller girl's waist. Her eyes met Keylani's and the pretty Hawaiian saw sincerity and love mixed together. She gave Kylie a soft peck on the lips.

"You're also very beautiful, my darling love, don't sell yourself short!" Keylani whispered gently, nuzzling her girlfriend's ear. "Why don't we finish our sandwiches and tea, we'll talk and get caught up some more, face-to-face for the first time in far too long."

Kylie held Keylani's hand and said "I'd like that." They sat back on the couch and talked and laughed and flirted. It was very much like verbal foreplay. Finally, Keylani stood up and took Kylie's hand and led her to the bedroom. It was time for this sexy little package to be unwrapped. She took Kylie's face in her hands and brought the blonde's face close and kissed her full, soft lips and brushed her tongue against Kylie's and made gentle "chuffing" noises in Kylie's ear. Kylie shuddered, that felt nice and she just let Keylani run the show for now. She trusted her love completely, whatever Keylani wanted to do to her, she would gladly allow. Kylie allowed her lover to lead her towards the large bed she'd freshly laundered, knowing it would get pretty rumpled over the next week. Keylani caressed her cheek and Kylie sighed -- why had she never realized how gentle and sensual a woman's touch was before meeting Keylani? It just made perfect sense. Keylani wasn't rushing anything, nor was she aggressive, just gently assertive as her lips nuzzled Kylie's ears and neck. She felt adored and cherished; it always brought her tremendous pleasure when someone made her feel that way.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12