Aloha Lovers: Interlude

Story Info
What are Kylie, Keylani, Vanessa, Alana and David up to now?
7k words
4.75
34.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

After her little rendezvous with Vanessa, Kylie was even more impatient for Keylani to show up. She wanted to taste Keylani again, she wanted to see Vanessa and Keylani locked in a heated sixty-nine and, most of all, she wanted her beloved David to fuck all of them.

Life returned to the routine, dull existence for a few days. David had a big project at work, so he was too tired for more than a little foreplay. Vanessa was trying to put her life in order, so she didn't have much time for poor Kylie.

Working a couple of days doing volunteer work wasn't very interesting for Kylie. David had enough money that she didn't need to work, but Kylie needed something to do outside the home, something to take her mind off the temporary lull in her sex life.

Kylie was BORED.

So, deciding she'd take matters into her own hands, so to speak, Kylie made the trek to the nearby Sex & Toy Boutique.

Kylie's horny little pussy was hoping for a cute little salesgirl she could play with, but was disappointed to find the middle-aged – and unattractive – manager working that day. She browsed for an hour, came home with a fair amount of purchases and was achingly horny by that time.

Kylie took a long, steamy shower, playing with her pussy erotically as she did so. "Ooh, I love you, you hot little pussy, you" she cooed as the warm water flowed over her sensual form. Discovering her own sensuality had been the greatest blessing Kylie had ever known.

Before her sexual liberation, Kylie had always enjoyed the Cinnamon Bath Gel she used frequently. Now, she lathered herself all over, enjoying the feeling of her hands sliding over her curvy frame. Oh fuck, good thing David isn't home, she mused, he wouldn't be able to walk straight after I'd finished with him.

The sexy blonde took her time drying off too, keeping her flame lit by playing with her full, round tits and caressing herself all over. She applied lotion to her body and took some oil with her into the bedroom.

Clapping her hands together with glee, Kylie said to an invisible audience "Time for naughty little Kylie to have some kinky fun!"

At times, even Kylie was taken aback at the changes in her personality. The Kylie of a few scant months ago would never had done the things she had happily engaged in. She was on her way to becoming a tramp, a slut and Kylie revelled in her own decadent behaviour.

Kylie reached over to the nearby table and grabbed the oil she had purchased. She began rubbing it all over her body, taking time to play as well. She played with her full, bountiful tits, squeezing her nipples and getting them hard. As her skin began to glisten, she rubbed her thighs and pussy until her body craved satisfaction.

The new Kylie never denied herself sexual pleasures. Her body now gleaming from the oil, she sighed lightly and reached over for the second of her purchases. A metallic-silver vibe began buzzing as Kylie turned it on and began to run it all over her supercharged form. This incarnation of Kylie began to whimper as the buzzing toy ran over her nipples, her thighs and the wet lips of her aroused pussy. She moved the vibe into the depths of her pussy and nearly fell off the bed, the sensations were so intense. If anyone had been in the room, Kylie would have dragged them into the bed with her and given them the fuck of their life.

Kylie's body arched and bucked as she moved the toy all around. Good thing she'd insisted they buy a solid bed, now she was doubly-glad. The nights David had fucked her deeply on it, it'd gotten a real workout, today was equally intense.

Panting, Kylie turned off the vibe and took out a tiny, purple-Satin covered box. She opened it and took out the Ben Wa balls, which had been recommended to her in one of her conversations with Keylani. "You'll love them, baby!" the pretty Hawaiian had cooed.

Kylie began to rub them all around the wet lips of her cunt, feeling the cool metal glide all over her was a unique feeling. Following Keylani's naughty instructions, she began to insert the metal balls into her pussy, holding them in with her strengthened pussy muscles. She felt filled, packed, as she rubbed her cunt, the balls still deep within her. Keylani was right, as she always was, these silvery toys felt great deep inside of her body.

Then Kylie began to try the stunt Keylani had suggested to her, letting the balls come out of her cunt, slowly, teasingly. It helped her practice her muscle control and Kylie felt so deliciously naughty doing so.

Her next escapade came from her new, thick dildo. It felt almost as good in her hands as David's big cock, perhaps one day, the little tramp mused, I can have this in my ass and David in my cunt? Oooh yeahhhh, she quivered in delight at the lewd thought.

It took both of Kylie's tiny hands to grasp the artificial cock and guide it into her cunt, but she surprised herself with her own passion. She moved the big dick in and out, harder and faster, fucking herself with the huge toy. She was screaming now, with the windows open, her neighbors might even be hearing her. That kinky little thought might have dissuaded others, it just made Kylie hornier.

The naughty blonde couldn't wait to show Keylani what a little tigress she'd unleashed. Kylie continued to fuck herself with the big dildo as she envisioned Keylani doing that to her, then she screwing Keylani with it as David watched – or Vanessa – or both!

That was the image that got her off. All the people she loved, all in one room, all sharing kinky, illicit fun. Screaming her orgasm out, she came with a massive climax that shook her and the bed simultaneously.

As she came down, her body calming, Kylie wondered if Keylani was thinking of her?

Keylani watched the new Flight Attendant, a pretty platinum blonde girl named Melody, help the passengers get prepared for landing.

Melody had only joined the crew recently, having been a member of a rock band for the last several years. It had been profitable for a number of years, Melody told her, but she felt it was time to move on.

The new girl was gorgeous, Keylani was practically salivating. She had long, almost-platinum hair, pale, luminescent skin, blue eyes and long legs. Busty, but not too much so. Her voice was delightful, it was almost as if she was still singing when she spoke.

Keylani kept casting surreptitious glances in Melody's direction every time she leaned over and helped a passenger. It was hard to ignore the girl, she was captivating and sexy. Even the girls who normally would have been jealous of Melody seemed to like her. You just couldn't help yourself, Melody was the kind of person that didn't seem to have a cruel word for anyone.

At first, the impression Melody gave was that she was dumb, but it wasn't true. She was gentle. She loved people and she was kind to everyone, people responded in kind. Keylani had liked her from minute one. After spending a few weeks in Melody's company, she also found the girl highly desirable as well.

For their layover in Chicago, Melody was going to be sharing a room with Keylani. It was there that Keylani planned to make a move. She'd thought it all out in her head, she desperately hoped that it would all work out.

Keylani couldn't wait to relate this story to Kylie and David. She didn't think she'd ever looked forward to anything as much as her visit with the sexy young couple. Keylani wanted to be filled with David's big cock while she devoured his pretty blonde wife's sexy, sweet pussy. She wanted to luxuriate in a slow, sensual sixty-nine with Kylie while David worked, then the two of them would welcome him home and start the whole erotic tableau over again.

The passengers disembarked, the girls grabbed a cab and were off to the hotel. The airline was never cheap, the rooms were always nice, spacious, with all of the amenities. It was one of the reasons Keylani liked her job so much, she appreciated the pampering.

Apparently, it impressed Melody as well. The blue-eyed blonde looked around the room, wide-eyed, taking it all in. She grinned at Keylani and fell back on the bed, bouncing on it with a loud squeal of joy.

"I take it you like the room, then?" Keylani asked, raising one eyebrow quizzically.

"Oh Wow, yeah!" Melody said in her soft, girlish voice. "This place is huge, you could have a party in here."

Keylani flashed a knowing smile. "We have done that, from time to time. Some of those rumors you here about pilots and Flight Attendants are true."

Melody giggled again, there was something plainly adorable about this girl. "They are, huh?"

Keylani began to turn on the charm. "They sure are. Stick with me keed, I'll show you the ropes."

Now it was Melody's turn to smile. "Okay, I'll hold you to that. Right now, I need a shower. I'm feeling a little grimy."

The wheels began to turn faster in Keylani's mind. "Okay hun, should I order something from Room Service?"

Melody smiled. "A bit of wine might be nice, but I had a bite on the plane. So, I'm really not hungry."

Keylani's mind was getting trashier by the moment. "If I have my way, you'll get bitten here too, baby. And what I'm hungry for isn't considered food."

Keylani watched Melody wiggle off into the bathroom and ran to the phone, wanting to get the wine here as soon as possible. It didn't take more than five minutes, but to the eager young woman, it seemed an eternity. She tipped the bellman and thought it was now or never.

She removed all of her clothes and padded, naked, anticipating many scenarios, but hoping that rejection wasn't one of them. She pulled the shower curtain aside and handed Melody a glass of wine. Melody was startled, but regained her composure rather quickly.

"Want some help washing your back?" Keylani asked coyly.

"No – but I could use some help with the front" Melody responded, leaving no doubt as to what she meant.

Keylani was practically beside herself with delight. She stepped into the shower with the scrumptious blonde and began lathering her flesh. Melody giggled for a second at Keylani's caresses, then leaned towards the exotic young woman and kissed her, tongue trailing over Keylani's own soft lips. Keylani's hands were still stroking, moving sensually all over Melody's soft body as Melody began to rub against her own darker skin.

"Whooooh" was all Keylani was able to say. She regained her composure and smiled at her friend. "I think we're clean enough, don't you? Want to get out now?"

Melody nodded silently and the two got out of the shower. Keylani wrapped a terrycloth towel around the girl, kissing her lips first, then her soft shoulders.

Oh, myyyyy!! If her darling Kylie's skin was like satin or silk, Melody's was gossamer. It was soft, almost fragrant and Keylani couldn't wait to feast on the pretty young platinum blonde.

"You've been with women before?" Keylani said, almost surprised at the thought.

Melody flashed her dazzling smile again, nodding. "Oh, sure. Sometimes, the boys weren't around, the other band members and I --- " Melody's voice trailed off, then she continued. "Other times, even if the boys were around, we weren't wanting men. And then, there was this realllly drunken Frat party we played --- " Again, the platinum blonde giggled.

Almost as an afterthought, Melody let the towel drop to the floor. Lord, she was magnificent. Tall, sexy and adorable, with round breasts, capped with coral-pink nipples that begged to be sucked. Her legs were perfect, long and sleek. Her adorable pussy was shaved bare, leaving Keylani to wonder if her new friend really was a natural blonde.

"Yes, I'm a natural blonde!" Melody trilled, anticipating Keylani's thoughts. "I keep it shaved for easier access, plus I think it looks cuter." She walked, hips swaying, towards Keylani. "Don't you agree?"

Melody stood in front of Keylani, seated on the bed, her bare pubis level with the Hawaiian girl's face. She grabbed Melody's hips and sunk her face into the tiny, adorable pussy and began eating her ferociously. As Keylani had anticipated, Melody staggered a bit, but Keylani held her steady.

"Ohhh, fuck, that feels gooooodd!" Melody cooed. Keylani smiled inwardly, even 'fuck' sounded cute when Melody said it. She used her tongue on Melody's swollen clit and was rewarded with the flood of the girl's sweet, delicious girl-juice. Her tongue darted in and out of Melody's pussy and the girl wriggled her body against Keylani's eager face and lips.

"Oh baby, you taste so fucking good!" Keylani murmured, her face still buried deep in Melody's hot pussy.

"I do, don't I?" Melody giggled. "Everyone says that, so it must be true."

Keylani was putting all of her not-too-inconsiderable skill to work pleasing her new young friend. She slid her tongue as slowly as she could along Melody's engorged pussy lips and ran her fingers up and down the girl's thighs and legs. Every inch of the sexy blonde was silky-smooth.

"Oh Keylani, let's get on the bed, quickly please, I want to eat YOUR pussy too, pleasepleaseplease!" Melody whimpered. Keylani was only too happy to oblige.

Still kissing and playing, the girls fell to the bed in an erotic tumble, Melody on top of the Hawaiian hottie. She positioned her heated pussy over Keylani's eager tongue, Keylani plunged her tongue deeply into the wet pussy, also sliding one slender finger into the ring of Melody's tight little ass.

"Oh, you fucking hot bitch, you're gonna pay for that!" Melody yelled, but obviously more pleased than angry. There was no doubt about it scant seconds later when Melody snaked her tongue deep into Keylani's horny cunt.

The fact that this was not Melody's first lesbian outing was evident in her skill at eating pussy. She took great care, every response from Keylani seemed to act as a guide to Melody, to let her know where to lick and apply more pressure.

Part of the stimulation of having sex with Melody was visual to Keylani. The contrast of the girl's pale blonde beauty with her own darker features was stunning. The wiggling body atop hers was sexy, beyond a doubt.

Both girls seemed to be in the mood for gentle, unhurried sex. Neither was in a hurry, they didn't have plans for the next day, so through unspoken communication, they settled in for a long lesbian lovefest.

Gentle sighs were coming from both girls as they continued to play. With every passing second, Melody gave as good as she got. While Keylani was the more adept of the pair of bi-women, Melody knew her way around a woman's body. She trailed her slender fingers up and down the side of Keylani's torso as she ate her pussy, licking deeply into the walls of the pink cunt.

Had she not been so eager to connect with Kylie again, Keylani would have spent a week enjoying love-play with the sweet young blonde. She knew this wouldn't be their last time, she already thought of introducing Melody to her adorable Alana, then she imagined the pale blonde Melody and her sexy Kylie wrapped in each other's arms. Perverted bliss made her even hornier, she came at that second on Melody's licking tongue.

"Wow, do you ever cum!" Melody exclaimed. Then, with a near-silent whimper, she came as well, only the shudders of her body would have clued in an observer.

"You're a quiet little thing when YOU cum!" Keylani cooed as she stroked one of Melody's tiny pink nipples.

"Overprotective parents" Melody smiled, as she prepared for another mind-blowing sixty-nine with her kinky new friend.

Vanessa wasn't having a good date with Ian. He had insisted on Chinese, she had wanted Italian. She had wanted a nice white wine, he ordered red. Her dear Kylie – Mistress Kylie, she inwardly corrected herself – was right, Ian was an asshole.

Ian drove the two of them home in silence. He had no idea why his girlfriend was so quiet, hadn't he just taken them out to a nice dinner and drinks? Women, he thought, I will NEVER figure them out.

Once they got inside her apartment, Ian began pawing at Vanessa, trying to get her clothes off. That was enough, Vanessa made up her mind.

"Ian, that's enough. Stop it, Ian. Ian, I said STOP!"

Ian pulled away. "Geez 'Nessa, what the fuck is wrong with you tonight?"

Vanessa just stared at him. "What do you mean? Do you mean I am unhappy that you took me somewhere I didn't want to go, made me drink a wine I didn't want to order or now you want me to have sex when I'm not the slightest bit interested?"

"Jesus Christ Vanessa, what's gotten into you?"

Vanessa sighed. "Ian, I think we should end our relationship. It isn't working."

"Where the hell is all this coming from?"

"It's been coming for a long time, Ian. When I talked to Kylie --- "

"Oh, KYLIE. I might have known that frigid bitch had something to do with all this."

If only you knew, Vanessa thought, as Ian ranted on.

"I know that bitch girlfriend of yours has never liked me. Okay Vanessa, if that's the way you want it, fine! The two of you bitches can go fuck yourselves!" Ian stormed out of the apartment, slamming the door behind him, out of Vanessa's life for good.

Despite his horrible attitude, Ian had put a naughty thought into Vanessa's head. She picked up her cell and called Kylie's number.

"Hello Kylie – I beg your pardon, Mistress Kylie – it's Vanessa. Are you doing anything this evening? You're not? Well, I just broke up with Ian and --- oh, I can come over? David's working late? Of course Mistress, I'm already drooling at the thought of your beautiful body. Oh yes, certainly, I'll put my trenchcoat over the new lingerie you bought me. I'll be there in about an hour --- all right Mistress, I will be there in 30 minutes. I love you, Mistress."

Her sister hadn't been gone for even a day and already Alana was lonely. She was always lonely when Keylani wasn't home. She had grown so used to the feeling of Keylani cuddled up close to her at night, she didn't like sleeping alone.

So, after a night of tossing and turning and extreme horniness, Alana decided to treat herself to a day of shopping. She had quite a bit of fundage stashed away, so she decided some new clothes, lingerie and shoes would cheer her up. She dressed casually, gave Lily a call to see if new stuff had come in to the Lingerie Shoppe. It had, so Alana knew that she was in for a fun afternoon.

As she drove to the Shoppe, Alana played with her always-horny pussy. She wondered if naughty Lily would be up for a little girl-on-girl loving, should their store be empty. It took all of her willpower not to speed while driving. She was so horny, she wanted to have a naughty little private party with her cousin-business partner.

She parked her car in back and walked into the Shoppe. There was a new girl behind the counter that Alana didn't recognize.

"Hello" Alana said to the new girl, a pretty redhead – who turned to Alana and smiled. She had the most beautiful blue-green eyes Alana had ever seen in her life, they drew Alana in. The girl had said something, but Alana didn't register anything at first.

"Hello – may I help you?"

"Oh, I'm sorry. My name is Alana. I'm Lily's partner, so that makes me --"

"My boss" the attractive redhead smiled again. She held out her hand to Alana. "Hi, my name's Shannon. I started yesterday, Lily hired me."

Alana vaguely remembered her cousin speaking of replacing an employee who'd quit last week, but this girl was – wowie! Her cousin, naughty little thing that she was, always hired the prettiest girls, but this time, she'd outdone herself.

Alana walked back to the office and gave her cousin a hug. "So, that's the new girl you replaced Kara with? She's a cutie!"

Lily got up from behind her desk and hugged her cousin again. "Yes, she came into the store a few times recently and I offered her a job. She is a sweetie, isn't she? And she's very friendly and good with the customers."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12