Alone and Lonely

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Andy felt both relieved and excited as his eyes took in the sight, somewhat comforted in seeing that it wasn't as huge as he feared it would become, given what he had seen in that picture. Vince's frame was quite slight, so without getting any real sense of proportion from the photo, Andy had been left to fantasize.

Oh, Vince's cock was big, all right, Andy realized, and it would look big on any size man. It certainly dwarfed his own, no matter how nice Vince had been speaking, but seeing it waving close to his own, at least Andy didn't feel like they were of different species as he had feared. Andy wondered what it would feel like...

Almost as if Vince had been reading his mind, the older man suddenly lifted his leg up and straddled Andy's thighs, his cock swaying right near Andy's dick, which was still standing straight up.

Vince looked much like a jockey as he rode Andy's thighs, his hirsute body practically sparkling from a combination of oil and perspiration, and as he cleaned forward, the tip of his cock grazed against the tip of Andy's.

"Oh!" they both said almost unison as their organs kissed each other's tender openings.

Andy had never experienced anything so magical in his life, and now the young man was practically hypnotized by the ballet taking place down there. Andy's eyes took in the sight of Vince's muscled and richly veined manhood moving closer to his own again, the reddish-brown glans half-exposed from under the partially retracted foreskin now rubbing the tip of Andy's dick again.

A pearl of cum oozed out of the opening of Andy's dick, and when Vince's dick spread it out over both of them, their eyes met with both men grinning with excitement.

Vince eased himself down on top of Andy, flattening Andy's cock against his stomach with his own. Being so light, Andy hardly felt the older man's weight, but did revel in the sensation of his hairy body against his smooth skin, and the oil that Vince had used so liberally over Andy was now coating both of them.

When Vince began to grind himself slowly and sensuously into Andy, and they realized that their stiff cocks were rubbing against each others, it brought this to a whole different level.

"Omigod," Andy muttered as the sensation of feeling the underside of Vince's cock sliding against his own, and the way that Vince's balls kept rolling over Andy's sac was driving him crazy.

Andy had his arms around Vince, holding the older man's body tightly against him as his hands ran all over his hairy back, while Vince kissed Andy's neck and shoulders.

"You want to cum, don't you Andy?" Vince asked.

"Don't want to," Andy grunted.

"It's okay," Vince said, grinding his hips harder into Andy's cock. "Cum for me. Cum all over me. I want to feel it."

Andy came, and not just because Vince wanted him to. He had be unable to fight the feeling that kept building and building as their cocks and balls rubbed together. Andy moaned, and Vince did too when he felt the warmth spurting onto his belly, slowing the grinding down while watching Andy's eyes roll back in his head.

...

Vince stayed on top of his young lover, continuing the slow and sensuous coupling even after Andy's dick went limp and began getting drubbing by Vince's huge organ.

"Mind if I keep doing this?" Vince asked, and Andy smiled and shook his head.

"This still feels so good," Andy sighed. "Are you going to cum too?"

"In time, Andy," Vince said. "I want to savor this myself. Your body feels so nice."

Andy's hands kept stroking Vince's back, the hair now damp with sweat, and running his hands up and down Vince's arms, which were all muscle. Vince's arms bulged even larger as he lifted the top of his body off of Andy while letting his genitals press harder into his young lover's crotch.

Andy raised his head as high as he could, his mouth searching for Vince's nipple, which was hidden under the thick mat of hair. After nibbling around for a time, Andy glanced over, remembering something that Dan used to love having him do to him.

Hoping that Vince wouldn't think he was too weird, Andy ducked over and buried his face in the thick jungle of hair under Vince's arm, licking and chewing the moist fur while savoring the manly and musky aroma that poured out of him.

"Ooh! You devil you!" Vince groaned, writhing as he lowered himself down closer. "You're a kinky fella, aren't you? Well, two can play at that game."

It took Vince only a second to overpower Andy's futile attempt to resist the older man as he pinned Andy's arms to the bedding. With a playful chuckle, Vince turned the tables on Andy, bending down and smothering the young man's exposed armpits with affection as well, his tongue sliding up and down the smooth and sweaty skin.

"Getting hard again, aren't you?" Vince cackled. "Oh, to be 18 again."

"I want you to come," Andy gasped. "Want to taste you."

...

Vince let the young man push him onto his fact and watched him grab his cock with both hands. Andy seized the enormous organ and began pumping his fists up and down until Vince's manhood became fully engorged once more.

Andy's mouth took in the head of the now-exposed glans, being careful not to scrape the bulbous head with his teeth as he let his lips slide down Vince's cock. Andy had never been able to take all of his Uncle Dan's cock in his mouth, so he knew that he would never be able to do it with Vince's member, which was even larger.

That didn't stop him from trying, and as Andy's mouth went up and down the top half of Vince's cock, his hands worked furiously over the rest of the shaft and his balls, kneading and milking his nuts while spinning his other hand around the thick shaft.

"Oh!" Vince yelped in surprise, surprised at the amazing skills and intensity Andy was exhibiting, and although he had always prided himself on his self-control, he was helpless under Andy's oral onslaught.

Vince warned Andy that he was about to cum, but Andy had already sensed the older man's orgasm on the way, and was ready when he felt the first jet of cum spray his throat. Andy took it without blinking, so used was he to swallowing his uncle's loads without a flinch, and even after Vince had stopped cumming, Andy kept sucking in the deflating member.

Vince's cum tasted different than his Uncle Dan's, which had a somewhat bitter taste to it. Vince's cum was much sweeter, and almost had a vanilla taste to it, or maybe that was from the body oil.

Either way, Andy made sure he didn't waste a bit of the delicious nectar, cleaning the now-flaccid cock thoroughly, even sliding his tongue under his foreskin to lick around the shrouded glans. Vince finally pulled Andy up to him and held him tight.

"That was so wonderful," Vince gushed. "I can't remember the last time I've cum like that."

Vince put Andy on his back and ran his hands all over the young man's body, touching him everywhere except for his dick, which was standing straight up once again.

"Are you naturally this way?" Vince asked, his fingers caressing the smooth skin around Andy's penis. "Hairless, I mean. I've never experienced anyone like this before."

"Almost," Andy confessed. "My uncle got me to start shaving what little body hair I did have. Said it made me look sexier."

"Well, I think you would be sexy anyway," Vince said, kissing Andy's armpit on his way down the young man's body, nibbling all the way down to Andy's cock. "Hair or no hair."

Andy groaned as Vince's lips slowly slid down his cock, not stopping until his mouth rested on the smooth flesh at the base of his shaft. The older man took his time, making love to the throbbing dick while Andy squirmed under his touch.

Vince brought Andy to the brink of orgasm several times, making the young man thrash around beneath him, before finally letting him cum. Andy erupted in Vince's mouth, sending spurt after spurt of his cum down Vince's throat while Vince's hand milked his balls until they were drained.

Exhausted, Andy wrapped his arms around Vince and held him tightly, and they eventually fell asleep in each other's arms.

...

Andy woke up around midnight, needing to take a leak, and when he went back to bed he found himself staring at Vince who was on his back with his arms and legs akimbo. Andy stroked his dick, which was hard again, and looked at Vince's cock, laying cocoon-like over toward his right hip.

Andy wanted to wake Vince, and he knew what he wanted the older man to do to him. He had hoped that Vince would have suggested it, but he hadn't. Maybe he didn't like to do that, Andy thought. The first man that he had been with, Father Arthur, had only wanted oral sex.

It was Dan who had taken him anally, the one and only man that Andy had experienced that way. Andy didn't think he would like it, but in time Andy not only tolerated it, but grew to love it.

He tried not to think of that last time, with him on his hands and knees and his uncle's cock probing deep into his bowels, when he looked up and saw his mother standing in the doorway. Uncle Dan had just began to cum, and while he filled Andy's ass with his cum, his mother screamed in horror.

This would be different. There would be no guilt or anything attached with this, and while Andy remembered how much it hurt when Uncle Dan had taken him at first, and even sometimes later when he would really get rough with him, he was sure Vince wouldn't be like that.

Vince would be caring and loving, just like he had been all night, and even though he was so big, Andy was certain that Vince wouldn't hurt him.

Andy sighed as he climbed back into bed and curled up against Vince, offering him his backside to cuddle up against. Andy felt the older man stir and do just that spooning up against him and wrapping his hairy arm over his hip.

"Are you always like this?" Vince chuckled when his hand found Andy's dick hard.

"Guess so."

"Would you like me to make this go away?" Vince offered, stroking the crown of the fat stub with his thumb.

"Actually," Andy said, turning his head back toward Vince. "I was hoping for something else."

"Are you sure?" Vince asked after hearing what Andy wanted.

"Yes," Andy said. "More than anything. If you don't want to do that, I understand."

"Want to?" Vince whispered. "Ever since the first moment I set my eyes on you that's all I've thought about. You have - excuse my language - an ass that was made for that."

"I know," Andy agreed, remembering his uncle saying that very same thing.

"I didn't want to frighten you off by suggesting it," Vince explained.

"I'm not scared," Andy said. "I know you won't hurt me."

"Not on purpose," the older man promised. "You shouldn't be so trusting though."

"I don't think I would be any more," Andy said. "But I just have a good feeling about you."

"If I can't," Vince said. Don't take it personally. I'm an old guy, and I'm not used to nights like this, so if I can't - you know?"

"You will," Andy said, rolling over and taking Vince's cock into his mouth.

Vince reached over into his night table and grabbed the tube of lubricant, and as Andy's mouth went to work, Vince pulled the young man around so that Andy was straddling him while facing the foot of the bed.

Vince sucked on the boy's nuts for a bit before spreading his plump but cheeks wide and exposing Andy's anus. The tiny balloon knot was pink and as hairless as the rest of him, and when Vince's tongue made contact with the puckered ring Andy let out a startled squeal.

Andy almost choked on the cock in his mouth when he first felt Vince tonguing his anus. This was totally new experience for Andy, and when he felt that same tongue begin to work its way inside of him, Andy thought he was going to faint.

"You like?" Vince said before dipping back inside of Andy.

"Omigod!" Andy muttered and Vince pried his buttocks further apart and really got his face in between them. "Gonna..."

Andy looked down and saw his untouched cock ejaculating all over Vince's chest, and heard the older man's muffled chuckle as he realized what was happening.

As far as Vince worrying about being able to perform, those fears were groundless. Between Andy's enthusiastic and skillful oral skills, and the vision of this plump butt of his in front of Vince's eyes, it wasn't long before he was erect.

Vince worked a finger inside of the tight cavity, and after Andy took a second one without flinching, the older man positioned Andy on his knees and knelt behind him, his cock glistening with lube as he rubbed the tip of it into Andy's well oiled anus.

It hurt Andy as Vince coaxed the swollen head of his member into the tiny orifice. Vince tried to be as gentle as he could, but he knew he was stretching Andy to the limit.

"Don't stop," Andy cried out when he feared Vince was going to give up. "Please don't stop."

To Vince it was like trying to slip his cock into the eye of a needle, but Andy was insistent, pleading for Vince to take him. Suddenly, the ridge of his glans popped inside of Andy, and as he slid more and more of his cock into the vise-like cavity, Andy was laughing and crying at the same time.

Vince knew that the way his cock felt inside of Andy he wouldn't last long, so he tried to savor each second. His hands kept Andy's chubby cheeks spread wide, his fingers digging into the soft flesh while he worked about half of his cock in and out of the tight orifice.

When Vince could hold back no more, he pulled most of his manhood out of Andy, leaving only the crown in as he came, coating the young man's bowels with his seed before they both collapsed on the bed.

"Andy?" Vince gasped. "Are you?"

"I love you," Andy said as Vince's dick fell out of him. "I mean I loved it."

...

"This is only a gift," Vince repeated as Andy looked around his apartment at the furniture than Vince had bought his young lover, who he had been seeing almost daily for the last couple of months.

"This stuff is great," Andy said as he ran his hands over the back of the new couch while looking at the big screen TV it faced. "I'll pay you back for it, I promise."

"A gift," Vince said. "You don't pay back gifts. It's not expensive or anything. It was a package deal at the furniture store just up the street, but after I saw the stuff you had in here, well I couldn't have you living like that."

"And please remember," Vince said once more. "And I'm serious about this. This doesn't obligate you to me or anything like that. I know that you'll find somebody more your age someday, and when you do, I'll understand. Won't like it, but I will understand."

"I don't want anybody else," Andy said. "Meeting you has... when I think of how I felt before we met? I wanted to kill myself, that's how low I was. Now, I can't even think about not being with you."

"I'm glad."

"Remember that first night, after we made love?" Andy said. "I said that I loved you, and then pretended like I meant something else? I didn't. I loved you right from the start."

"Same here," Vince said, putting his arms around his young lover and squeezing his butt. "One thing though. I don't mind if you keep losing weight, Andy, but don't lose it off of these sweet cheeks of yours."

"I'll try," Andy agreed. "Although if you keep exercising me back there..."

"Now that you mention it," Vince said, ushering Andy toward the bedroom. "Care to see your new bed?"

"It's already made and everything," Andy noticed.

"Not for long," Vince promised while pulling Andy's shirt over his head on the way.

...

thanks for reading

12