Alone in the Train Pt. 02

Story Info
Becky endures further humiliation.
2.9k words
4.3
69.5k
43

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had trouble sleeping after what happened to me. I couldn't get the images of that huge cock out of my head. I felt like I could taste it and feel it in my mouth as I laid next to Jim in our bed. My mouth was watering as I re-lived the abuse and I had to keep wiping drool off of my chin as I struggled to get some sleep.

Jim eventually woke up for work in the morning and I told him I didn't feel good and I was going to call in sick from work.

When he left for work, it got even worse. As I shuffled around the house in my night clothes all day with the images floating through my head. I made sure I was in bed by the time Jim came home. He was very sweet and tried to take care of me, but I told him I wanted some peace and quiet and stayed in bed all evening. The next day I called in sick again.

All morning I was in a daze. I tried laying on the couch watching TV to take my mind off of what happened but it wasn't working. My mind kept wandering and thinking about that enormous tool waging in front of my face. I remembered him rubbing his precum on my lips and how easily he controlled me. I thought I should call the cops and report it but then I realized that Jim would know what happened and I couldn't do it.

I was tired from being up all night and tried to take a nap but the images wouldn't go away. I kept re-living the feeling of his big cock being shoved down my throat. I remembered the feeling of the orgasm rippling through my body while he was in my mouth. I started blushing thinking about the commuter who spanked me and kissed me.

Just as I was starting to drool again, I heard a knock on the door and it startled me.

I was afraid to answer it, so I crept down low next to the couch and crawled behind it hoping to look out the window. Whoever knocked had left my porch so I opened the door and saw a package on my steps.

I tip-toed out to get it, wishing I had put on more clothing but no one was around so I grabbed it, barefoot, in my nightie and quickly brought it into the house.

I opened the box and found some clothes and a note.

The note read "You shouldn't have called in sick to work. You made a big mistake. Now you will need to be punished. Put these clothes on and get on the 11 o'clock train or there will be trouble."

I took out the clothes to see what they were. First, I saw a very small white skirt with pleats and then I took out a small, black tank top with words written on the chest. When I held it up it read "I <3 blowjobs".

I was in shock. It was from the pervert on the train! How did he know my address? My hands trembled as I read the line over and over.

I didn't feel safe in my own house. I thought I had to leave and find a safe place to go. What if he came to my door and forced his way into the house?

I ran upstairs and quickly got out of my nightie to put on clothes. As I stood there topless with my heavy breasts dangling, I flashed back to the commuter who kissed me and groped me. I remembered he had video of my tits swinging around for his pleasure and I felt a cold shiver race up my spine.

I was panicking and thought of where to go.

I went downstairs to get my keys and as I stepped onto the porch I realized I was still completely naked. I was losing my mind. I was sleep deprived and couldn't think straight.

I ran back in the house and went back upstairs and as I was about to put on jeans and a tshirt, I thought that maybe I should put on the outfit he sent me in case he was watching.

I nervously peeked out the bedroom window trying to see if anyone was outside, maybe in a car spying on me. I didn't want him to be angry.

I stood there debating it and thought that maybe I could bring normal clothes in a bag. I was happy with my clever decision and grabbed my jeans to head back to the living room. I grabbed the skirt and wrapped it around my hips and clipped it closed. Then I grabbed the tank top and slid it over my head and over my over-sized chest. It was very cheap, thin fabric and it barely hid my nipples. I looked in the mirror and saw that I looked like a whore! I almost took them off when my phone rang.

I didn't recognize the number but I answered it.

"Hello?" I said meekly.

"You fucked up, Becky. You made me wait and that was dumb."

It was him! I was trembling and didn't know what to say.

"I see that you got my package. Did you put those clothes on?"

I hesitated because my mind was reeling and I was pumped up on adrenaline.

"DID YOU?" he yelled.

"Yes, yes sir!" was all I could spit out as tears welled up in my eyes.

"Good. Now get on the 11 o'clock train and make sure you have high heels on too. Oh, and don't eat any breakfast. I will feed you when I see you."

Then he hung up.

I stood there for maybe 10 minutes, frozen with fear. I wanted to at least put on panties and a bra but he didn't mention them. Only my heels. I went to the closet and put on a pair of my highest black heels.

I eventually decided I had no choice so I grabbed my bag and my keys and drove to the train station. I couldn't get out of the car because I felt so ashamed to be wearing the shirt. What was written on the chest was bad enough, but it was so flimsy, my tits swung around like I was topless. My nipples were stiff and I felt myself getting wet for some reason.

I finally got the courage to leave my car in the lot and go up to the ticket counter.

Luckily, there was a woman there to give me my ticket and I hurried past a group of people to find a bench to sit on where no one could see me.

Eventually, the train came and I rushed inside. My left breast almost plopped out of the top as I brushed past the seats and I dropped into the corner of the train car, covering my chest with bag.

The train started to move and my eyes filled with tears. Why was he doing this to me? Was he angry?

The train stopped a few times and people got on and off not noticing me. I jumped when my phone buzzed and I saw I had a text message. "Get off at the next stop, Carter Street station."

I saw the train pulling into the next stop and I grabbed my bag and walked to the doors.

They opened and I stepped outside. It was a bright, sunny day and the platform was pretty empty.

I waited to see if he would call or text me and I didn't know what to do.

I found a bench and sat patiently.

Nothing.

Trains came and went and I was starting to worry.

I finally decided to text him to ask what I was to do next.

"Are you there? I'm waiting."

The text went off and I got no response.

I was about to get on the next train home when I felt it buzz. He texted back. It was a link to a personal ad. I opened it was almost dropped my phone when I read it. It said "I'm Becky. Married white female. I'll be at the Carter Street station looking to give blowjobs for $20. I'll be wearing a black tank top and high heels. Please find me."

I thought I was going to have a heart attack. He created an ad without my knowledge and gave the public directions to find me! In the ad was a picture of me from last night. I was topless and you could see my face clearly in the picture. Now this was on the Internet for anyone to find.

I thought I should run, but I knew he would see...somehow.

I waited and waited and eventually I saw a guy in a suit walking towards me. As he got close he smiled and said, "Becky?"

I froze up and my skin went cold. He sat down next to me and I looked to see if there was someone around who could help me.

"I saw your ad. It got me excited. You have wonderful tits, Becky" he said.

I just nodded, afraid to make eye contact.

He put his hand on my shoulder and I flinched. "Do we do it here or should we go somewhere?"

Just then I got another text. "Pull your shirt up and show him your fat tits. Then ask him for the money."

He was already taking out his wallet to hand me a $20 bill.

I was terrified but I thought I better do as I was told. I nervously grabbed the hem of my tank top and began to lift it up. It got caught under my chest and I had to tug it up. My boobs jerked loose and wobbled out onto my thighs. The man was smiling ear to ear and tucked the bill in between my cleavage. I looked around to see if someone could see my humiliation but the platform was pretty empty.

"You look young" he said "maybe 23-24 years old?"

I couldn't answer him.

"But those tits are wonderful."

I still couldn't look at him but I could see him unbuckling his pants.

"Hurry up, I have to get back to work in 20 minutes" he said as he put his hand behind my head pulling me down towards his lap.

I leaned in and saw this erection inches from my mouth.

I felt his hands touch my chest and he started squeezing and fondling them both.

He poked his dick into my face and said, "Hurry, before someone sees."

I opened up reluctantly and he jabbed it all the way into my mouth.

He held the back of my head, gripping my hair tightly. I tried to pull away but it was pointless.

He pumped while I kept my head still and he was telling me how hot I was.

"I love your tits. You are so fucking sexy."

I blushed and felt his pre-cum dripping onto my tongue. I didn't know when the next train would arrive and I had to finish this quickly. I started to bob my head in rhythm and he groaned with pleasure. He squeezed my big breasts hard and stuffed his cock deep in my mouth. He started to buck and I felt his hot cum spill out into my mouth. He pumped and pumped and I was drooling out of the corner of my mouth.

"Yeah, that's it, swallow me, Becky!" he panted.

When the last drops of cum dribbled out into my mouth, he let my hair go and I sat back. He kept touching my chest as I tried to pull my shirt back down. I saw that he had a wedding ring on and I thought he was such an asshole. He was busy getting blowjobs at a train station when he should have been at work, earning a living for his family. But then again, I was married to. I should have taken off my rings before I left and I thought of poor Jim, who was totally unaware of what I was doing this morning.

The man put his dick away and said, "We have to do this again."

When he got up to leave, I saw two other guys walking towards me.

They were younger, college aged guys and they were built like athletes.

The business man walked down the tracks and the athletes came over standing in front of me.

"Are you Becky?" one of them asked.

"Yes" I humbly told them. I was in a trance, shocked at what was happening.

He took out $40 an said, "You can blow both of us."

He didn't wait for me to reply, but just took his cock out, already hard. They were standing in front of me, sitting on the bench, shielding me from view. He pushed it against my lips and I felt compelled to just get it over with. I opened wide and took him in my mouth. He was long and clean and as I sucked him, his friend reached inside my shirt and started pushing my tits around. He took his dick out and started masturbating aiming at my face.

The first guy was holding the top of my head, controlling me and pumping that big cock into my mouth like he owned me. The other guy also grabbed my head and turned it so I could suck him too.

They were getting head and trading my face back and forth as I sucked one then the other.

I was getting really wet and felt like I might be about to orgasm when I felt the bigger guy cum in my mouth. I started moaning and he laughed as he came. The other guy was jerking off right in my face and he started to cum too. He tried to grab my head to aim his cum at my mouth, but with the other dick still in there, I couldn't get my mouth on him in time. His warm cum splashed on my eyebrow and trickled down my cheek. He shot another load right in my eye and more on my nose. It rolled down my face, across my lips and I started to orgasm myself.

"Look at this bitch," one of them said. I couldn't tell who because my eyes were closed. I shuttered and twitched. The waves of the orgasm flowed up and down my body and I was soaking wet under my skirt. I started to cry at the same time because my body was betraying me again and I hated it. I tried to compose myself and stop moaning but before I knew it, one of them grabbed the $40 out of my hands and they took off running.

I was going to yell at them to give my money back but I was so happy they were gone that I just sat there, quietly, as the cum rolled down my face onto my shirt.

I felt the phone buzz and I saw a text "Good, dummy. Now get on the next train home."

I stood up like a robot, shocked at what was going on. I couldn't believe I had an orgasm from getting cummed on. I was so pathetic.

I reached into my bag to get a tissue to wipe the cum off my face and waited for the train.

The ride back to my car was a blur.

When I got off the train, I started to feel waves of humiliation replacing the waves of pleasure. My mouth was watering and I was obsessively fixing my skirt so it wouldn't blow up and expose me.

I fumbled with my keys and finally got some quiet sitting in my car, staring at the train as it pulled away. I was hoping it also took my shame with it, but the shame remained and felt like a pit in my stomach.

I didn't know what to do. Should I go back home? Was it safe?

I started to drive, almost driving right through a stop sign only hitting the breaks when I heard a loud horn honk me back to reality. I was reliving the moments on that platform over and over. These guys were animals. They really thought I was a prostitute and they used me like I was their property. I thought about my husband and my happy marriage and how I was ruining it because I was following this guy's instructions. Why did I let him have this power over me?

As I pulled into my driveway I couldn't shake the image of his huge cock, so stiff and proud and throbbing. As I made my way up the stairs, I saw my door was wide open.

I froze until I heard his voice say, "Get in here!"

I started rushing inside out of instinct while my mind was screaming no!

As my eyes adjusted to the dim light in the house, I saw him sitting in the middle of the couch, wearing my husband's robe and nothing else. The robe was open and his gigantic cock was hanging down.

My body stiffened and I tried to speak but no words would come.

He pointed to the floor in front of his feet and I felt my knees weakening...

To Be Continued...