Alone in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NexusNo9
NexusNo9
53 Followers

Once more the insect's eyes met hers before all of its appendages tightened their grip. Victoria's brown eyes lit up as the insect's shaft slowly slid out of her before immediately pushing back in hard, just like a man's thrust but so much stronger.

"Oh yes!" Victoria cried out, raggedly panting as the insect's determined passion was nearly more than she could take...especially after what it already put her through. Not that she would have it any other way, of course! "Yeah! Yeah!!"

The insect's thrusting grew harder and deeper. Whether or not it understood her urging it on didn't matter, although Victoria wanted to believe that it did. Slowly her hips were picked off the carpeted floor by the aggressively thrusting insect, leaving her upper body gently bouncing on the floor beneath the two of them. Not one to be deterred from getting what she wanted Victoria managed to sway her hips slightly, even through the insect's firm grip. The insect didn't seem to either mind or notice, rapidly plunging its thick shaft in and out of her body. It was clearly fixated on something, but as it has already implanted its young into her body while Victoria had no idea what this could be...neither did she care. This felt too good for such trivial concerns!

"Yess!!" she screamed. Closing her eyes to lose herself in the pleasure, Victoria quickly felt the onset of another orgasm quickly building within her body. As the insect's thrusting seemed to be growing more intense she wondered if this meant that the insect intended to ejaculate. "Ohhh yeah..."

It was too late to care. The insect had taken her completely; whatever it wanted to do to her it was going to do anyway...and to her amusement she wouldn't have it any other way! If it was going to cum into her, then she was going to be ready for it! Clenching her teeth together Victoria braced herself for what was to come.

"O-oh shit!" she howled as soon as she felt her womb get flooded by very hot fluid. "H-hot...hot! Oh shit...hot!!"

The insect's hot semen flowed past the wiggling creatures it already placed inside her womb before Victoria's own body reciprocated every bit as intensely.

"Ooo...Oooh WOW!" Victoria screamed, eyes rolling back into her head. Her body shook violently within the insect's grasp, but this did nothing against its sheer strength. Again she struggled to manage a satisfied giggle through her panting, laughing with pleased euphoria as she felt the insect's shaft pump her body a few more times full of hot fluid. Keeping her eyes closed to savor this wonderful sensation Victoria dimly felt her body being lowered back into the ground as soon as the insect withdrew its shaft from her pussy desperately wanting it to return. When the insect's hand rubbed against her pussy lips she felt something thick and gooey cover her slit, but she was too exhausted to care. "Mmmm..."

Somehow having far more energy than her, even after all of this, the insect's hands once again began roaming her body, somehow even wetter than her own sweaty body. Its hands brought more pleasure, and she wanted to enjoy every moment of it. The feeling of its hard armored hands caressing her very turned on and thus sensitive skin almost matched the incredible feeling of its hot semen mingling with its children inside her womb.

By the time she reopened her brown eyes Victoria realized that she could barely move. Managing to angle her head slightly she realized that the insect hand placed some sort of substance around her body, sticking her to the floor. For a brief moment she was concerned, but when her eyes found the insects' again such concerns vanished within their dark, beautiful depths. Victoria lovingly stared up at the insect, moaning weakly as the insect's hands tenderly rubbed against her sides and hips.

She had no idea what came next, but considering how thoroughly the insect had ravaged her Victoria couldn't help but feel excited. The sensation of the insect's progeny becoming more animated and restless only heightened her anticipation.

NexusNo9
NexusNo9
53 Followers
12