Alpha Angel vs the Matador

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, as he felt her start to weaken, the Matador positioned himself carefully, and slowly pulled out to his tip. The crowd held its breath. Then, with a furious cry, he slammed his massive lance down into her with all the force and power he could deliver, finishing her. Alpha Angel reared back, her eyes rolling back into her head, and shuddered. "OLE!!!!" she heard the crowd roar all around her ringing head, as the Matador's blow struck home... and, simultaneously, his cum started to spurt out from the edges of her pussy. Overwhelmed by the sheer overwhelming ecstasy he had forced her to display, she felt her world starting to slip.

The last thing she heard before she blacked out was the crowd roaring in glee again and again and again. "Ole! Ole! Ole!" The exultant cries ringing in her ears and his cum dribbling down her thighs, Alpha Angel slumped down to lie face-down in the earth. His huge penis slurped up out of her gaping, drooling, conquered pussy. The crowd roared as she felt his foot appear upon her rotund ass, in a position of conquest. Uncaring, her mind first weakened by his gas and then destroyed by his length and his prowess, Alpha Angel moaned, trembled beneath him... and slowly succumbed to the gathering darkness.

Much, much later...

Alpha Angel awoke from her delirium with a gasp. Her head lifted up. Her eyes darted around - and then spread wide.

She was in a dark place. She was standing with her arms bound behind her. Panting softly, the mighty heroine licked her lips... and moaned. She could taste the putrid remnant of a drug inside her mouth, and, despite her woozy brain, surmised that it had been used to keep her docile and insensate as she was moved around. How long, and what might have been done to her in the meantime, the moaning heroine could scarcely guess. But, to her horror, she could feel the unmistakable drooling of warm, fresh, sticky cum pouring out of her pussy and running in rivers down the insides of her mighty naked thighs.

Her blinking eyes slowly starting to adjust to the darkness, the bound heroine turned her head and slowly looked around... and moaned, louder, her eyes promptly going wider still.

All around her, the captured Alpha Angel saw other heroines waking up. They were all in the exact same state as her: naked, arms bound, wobbling shakily on still-booted and un-bound legs... and with visible streamers of cum running down from their exposed pussies. Rebel Belle, Katy Colt, Tiger Queen, Scarlet Sleuth... even the mighty Valiant Valkyrie. Every heroine that Matador had taunted her with, and a few more, was now waking in equal bound nakedness. One dozen in all, filling the dark and narrow space all around her. As they awoke and shook the cobwebs from their lovely masked heads, the various superheroines also began to bleat and look into one another's eyes in shock.

Around the edges of the superheroine herd, meanwhile, their helpless buxom curves were contained by rough-hewn wood planks. Which looked, Angel could not help but notice, with an ominous stir in her belly, like a cattle chute.

Suddenly, with a loud rattle, the wooden planks directly in front of Alpha Angel began to shake. They swung apart, revealing themselves to be two huge doors. Bright light poured through. The heroines turned their heads and blinked, blinded. Then they gasped as a shadowy figure stepped forward out of the light... and resolved itself into the shape of the Matador.

"Good afternoon, Senoritas," he said, observing them with satisfaction. "Are you ready for your next performance?"

"Performance?" Scarlet Sleuth gasped, squirming in her bonds and staring at him. "What performance?"

"Never mind that! Where are we, you fiend?" Katy Colt demanded, her face twisting into a snarl beneath her trademark cowgirl hat. Other than her boots and cuffs and cum, she wore little else.

"And whose cum is in our pussies?" Alpha Angel snarled.

The Matador shook his head. "So many questions!" he said. Pointing to each in turn he said, "The cum belongs to many men. I have to keep my workers happy somehow. As to where you are... you are in a city beyond the reach of any law, American or otherwise. This is all you need to know. You are about to be taken one by one to repeat your performances before a large gathering of drug lords. Then, having seen how you perform, they will bid on you."

"We... we're where?" Katy Colt gasped. Her buxom hips squirmed - which made her empty holsters slap against her thighs, to either side of her drooling naked blonde pussy.

"How... how many men?!" Valiant Valkyrie moaned, her voluptuous cum-leaking body squirming in horror.

"Bid on us?" Tiger Queen gasped, her body squirming. "As... sex slaves?"

"Of course," the Matador said, answering only the last question. "But first," he said, "the kingpin who rules this town is a man of the people. He desires we give the common folk their own show. And I agree. So ready yourselves, my lovely stupid super-senoritas... you are about to start a grand new tradition!"

"Tradition?" Scarlet Sleuth gasped, her eyes widening in horror.

"We... we shall never cooperate!" Alpha Angel declared, legs spread defiantly wide. "Whatever you expect of us, we will never perform!"

"Such resistance," Matador said, stepping to one side. "Has been accounted for..."

And from the shadows behind the squirming helpless heroines, four more female forms slowly sauntered forward. Emerging from the darkness with smirks upon their luscious lips, their masks identified them as Vixa, Succuba, and the Jet Twins. But around their usual outfits each voluptuous villainess wore skimpy cowgirl get up made up of leather hats, vests and chaps. Coming to a halt behind the herd of squirming buxom superheroines, they let out little delighted chuckles, their evil grins widening... as each slowly unspooled a whip.

"Oh, Goddess..." Alpha Angel moaned, gaping behind her in shock.

With a loud 'crack' all four villainesses' whips simultaneously came down upon tender, jutting, and unprotected superheroine ass. Squeals and cries rose in a shrill chorus as the heroines leaped and moaned. With more cracks, the whips continued to beat mercilessly. Finally, unable to endure any longer, like a single silky-skinned and huge-breasted herd of cattle, the heroines lurched forward and stampeded out through the waiting door.

But once through, their moans grew louder and more horrified, not less.

Eyes blinking in shock and against the brightness, the herd of bouncing superheroines suddenly found themselves running through the streets of a sweltering hillside barrio, with tin-roof shacks stacked atop other tin-roofed shacks. Crowds pressed tight to either side of the narrow dirt road immediately roared with glee at the sight of their buxom bare bodies surging pneumatically past.

The screeching villainesses followed, hot upon their heels, whips cracking threateningly just behind the heroines' rhythmically swaying asses. But the threat was unnecessary. The heroines gasped in shock as, singly and to the hooting encouragement of their compatriots, men broke from the surrounding crowds and ran alongside them, laughing as their hands groped at the super-females' huge bouncing tits, or swatted at their buxom naked asses. Moaning, the mighty heroines could defend themselves only by surging forward ever faster, letting their superior physiques carry themselves out of the reach of their tormentors... and straight into the waiting hands of still more who darted out, in endless succession, before them.

A loud voice was booming out of speakers in Spanish. But for the benefit of the moaning super-sluts, Vixa provided her own commentary in English as she ran along behind.

"Welcome, welcome, super-sluts!" she crowed, lashing her whip eagerly against the nearest squirming, welt-covered ass, "to the first annual Running of the Superheroines!"

Moaning in humiliation, the heroines ran ever onward, through an endless supply of gropes and swats and mocking laughter. On and on they ran, twisting back and forth through the streets and alleys of the packed, festive city. In the distance, looming over the entire city, a huge ancient bull-ring waited ominously. Their ultimate destination where, the gasping heroines knew, once more deep thrusts from long lances would be used to render them tame.

FIN

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anons #4 and #5:

Hey, sorry it took… (checks notes) over a month, geez, to get back to you. Holidays and other projects got in the way, only just got back to reviewing some older comments.

So, a few general thoughts before we get into any specifics. First, yeah, my ladies are notable for a lot of features and as a rule IQ is not really one of them. (With a few exceptions, but even those tend to be ‘book smart, street foolish'). While I do want to try to portray them as powerful, I also want them to lose a lot since… that’s usually when the porn happens. So while I will *try* to represent them as formidable as possible, at the end of the day they pretty much always need to fuck up or there is no story. (The ‘victorious’ type stories excepted, which is one reason I’m trying to do more of those.)

Also, these stories are set in a universe where a woman whose ass and tits each have their own ZIP code can wander around in a tiny domino mask and somehow maintain her (very famous) secret identity - among a whole slew of other ‘unrealistic things’. Which is to say, I’m quite deliberately writing in a rather cartoony and frankly silly world, and so a substantial dose of “fridge logic” is going to be pretty par for the course. Exactly where people draw the line is always going to vary; which doesn’t mean you can’t object when things miss the mark for you, but on the other hand don’t expect me to radically change the core principles of how I structure stories because of it.

All that said, on the specific objections raised:

First, that she charges in over and over. That strikes me as somewhat fair. Perhaps it was not communicated well, but from the first dose she gets hit with on she’s not thinking too clearly, so not making the best tactical decision is perhaps not too surprising. On the other hand, she’s a melee superheroine trapped in a featureless arena - other than throwing sand at him or advancing more slowly (which she did try, after he seemed to be out of tricks), it’s not immediately obvious to me what she should have done. Is being a melee-focused combatant in the modern world kind of dumb? Yeah, very, but that kind of goes back to that 'core part of the genre' thing.

The argument about her slipping the cuffs doesn’t really work for me at all. From the moment she’s cuffed to when she passes out she either has a sword in her face or is being pinned down beneath his body and either getting ravished or railed. When is this clever maneuver supposed to occur? I also don’t really buy that just because she has ‘some gymnastics training’ she can slip cuffs no problem. Maybe if she was left alone (and conscious), or he was distracted for a bit or something, but as is eh.

On the last item - there’s a few things going on here.

One is that, for similar reasons to what I’ve discussed above, I *want* even the most powerful heroine to still be beatable if she lets her guard down or screws up. It’s why pretty much all of them have either a major exploitable weakness or no powers at all. This doesn’t mean they’re intended to be weak (see Chapter 2 of Alpha Angel vs Valiant Valkyrie, for example, for what happens when a bunch of normal thugs try to take a full-powered superheroine head on without a bunch of tricks); just that they’re not invulnerable.

This story is far from the first time this has happened, and it will almost certainly not be the last. Off the top of my head a half dozen of my existing stories on this site feature one or more heroines of VV's caliber getting taken down by mortal foes, usually out of some combination of trickery, special weapons or gadgets, or taking her by surprise. If you include by DBC repertoire, the number is far larger.

Furthermore, both of the contests you are describing with Valkyrie have not actually been described in detail (yet). You don’t know how the Matador beat her and you don’t know how she beat Vile. You don’t know that because I quite deliberately didn’t describe it (outside a very high-level summary here and there) in case I should want to do so in some future story or sequel. For all you know Valkyrie got captured by Vile, he merrily fucked her six ways from Sunday, and then she burst free and wrecked up his ship while he was out getting smokes. (Not saying it went down that way either - just saying it seems odd to say something strains credulity when you have no idea how it actually happened).

All that said; if you think their actions in this story were insufficiently intelligent that is fair and I will take that into account going forward. But do note that, as I've discussed before, there are a few other things (narrative efficiency and/or getting swiftly to the smut) that are pretty much always going to take priority for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Completely agree with previous Anon, glad he brought up the topic. It is unrealistic, how easily even the weakest villains(like Matador or Python) can beat strongest of superbabes. How in the world VV managed to defeat Lord Vile and his invasion army if she can't defeat a spic with a stick. I understand that heroines a arrogant, reckless and very thirsty(since superdudes a pathetic lovers), but they a not retards .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As much as i do enjoy your stories with the heroines, it just constantly rings in my mind how these have got to be the dumbest heroines in the business. So you mean to tell me that even once depowered she STILL can't fight this man who doesn't even seem to have no real power himself either, let alone continually falls for the same trick every time that's required for his drugs to reach her. You mention she's had some extent of gymnastics training but can't even attempt to think to flex her way out of handcuffs to get them in a frontal position or think on her feet to get him to destroy the handcuffs accidentally with his sword. Forgive me for nitpicking, I do however want to say I do enjoy your content its just like... come on man, they just cant do anything but lay on their backs and all fours lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmm... If not actual unmasking, it can be a conversation between superbabes, like mentor teaches the young one about the main dangers of the job. She describes the fate of unfortunate heroine who was exposed and her crimefighting career was over. She tried to lay low but was eventually tracked by bad guys and made to pay for every broken bone and every day behind the bars. That would teach the girls not to leave their stuff everywhere, like in campus dryer or w/e. Bad things can happen.

MarkVSharpMarkVSharpover 1 year agoAuthor

@Anonymous2: that's a good observation, I hadn't really realized that myself. I do generally prefer them to have secret identities, but I usually use that more for the implied threat of getting exposed rather than actually having the unmasking happen as a big deal in-story. (It does happen occasionally, to Alpha Angel even in one of her other stories; but it's not a super-frequent thing for me it is true.) I'll have to noodle around and see if I can come up with some ideas that would explore that space more.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Tiger Queen versus the Bush Poacher An evil woodsman hunts for bikini-shaped pelts.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tiger Queen gets Treed Her final refuge becomes a jungle goddess's ultimate undoing.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Valiant Valkyrie gets Punched Out She dominates him in the ring until he finds her weak spot.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Taking of Invincible Girl Superheroine sex slave torture porn.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Single Combat An Amazon Queen faces an invader in single combat.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories