Alpha Bravo Team Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aidan," she moaned, grabbing one of his hands and sliding it down her body before pressing it under her thong. He felt the tiny bit of hair that she left above the lips of her pussy and then the heat and wetness beneath. She jerked as his finger pressed against her clit only to slide by and push inside of her. She was tight, her flesh clinging to his finger. "Don't stop," she begged, her back arching, her hips undulating against his hand.

Her nails dug into the fabric of his shirt, pulling at it, trying to rid him of it without him having to move his hands. She felt as if she'd die if he did, she'd melt away into nothingness if he didn't hang on to her. She'd never felt like this before, never wanted a man like she did him. The only other man who'd ever touched her like this had been her father, and all she'd felt then was disgust and hatred. "Talk to me," she said suddenly.

"Talk to you?"

"Yes, I need to know it's you and not..."

"...your father?" It was a question. He knew that Mia's father had beaten both girls and that Mia had ended up killing him but sexual abuse hadn't been mentioned in the file he'd read on her. Just the thought that some man could take advantage of someone so small, so sweet as Mia made him sick. He gentled his touch and kissed her softly, wanting her to only know pleasure at his touch, to never know pain because of him. "I won't hurt you, Mia."

"I know." She paused and he kissed her cheek, waiting for her to finish her thought. "I haven't...been with anyone since..."

"Him?" Aidan felt a small spurt of panic. Would he be enough to take away that memory? He cursed silently, he'd never been so nervous before making love to a woman. But then again, this wasn't just any woman. This was Mia, the woman he'd given his heart to, even if she didn't know it yet.

"Aidan? Did I disgust you?" Her voice grew softer until it was little more than a puff of air between her lips.

"Disgust me? No, Mia. There is nothing you could do that could ever disgust me. I just wish that I could bring your father back from the dead and kill him off for you." He dropped his head next to hers, his hand stroking over her face gently. "If I do...anything..."

"I'll tell you." Hearing the seriousness of his tone and the problem he had with the last of it made her feel so much better. She knew he wouldn't do anything purposely that would remind her of her father. She should have realized it before. Aidan was cocky but he wasn't cruel. Quite the opposite. She'd seen him feed stray dogs around the bunker and pitch for a kid's softball game. He joked but sometimes she wondered if that was to hide the goodness inside of him. She turned her head toward him, her lips searching for his.

"Kiss me, Aidan. Make love to me until I forget how to breathe."

"Oh God, yes Mia, yes." His lips were on hers, only leaving them when she pulled his shirt over his head. He moaned when he felt her breasts pressing against the bared skin of his chest, her nipples hard against his skin. He rose slightly when she pulled at his belt and then undid his jeans, her hand slipping inside his shorts to cup around his cock. He moaned at the pleasure it sent through him and felt her begin to pull away. "No, you didn't hurt me, Mia. It felt so good." His eyes fluttered close when her hand returned and he let his forehead touch hers. "Yes, like that."

"You'll tell me..."

"If you hurt me? Won't happen," he moaned again as she began to stroke his hard cock, her fingers measuring him before sliding over the tip of his cock. Her fingers grew damp from the clear liquid drops of precum that flowed from him so eagerly.

His eyes opened when she pushed against his chest and he rolled to his back, watching as she moved above him. Mia was a sight to behold in nothing more than the thin black lace of her thong. It was a sight he would hold in his memory forever. But for now, he teased at those strips of lace and satin, enjoying her every moan and sigh. She tugged at his jeans and he lifted, helping her pull him free of the denim. His shorts were next and for a moment, he was tempted to cup his hand over his cock, hoping that the sight of him wouldn't bring back terrible memories.

But she seemed fascinated by his body. She ran her nails over his thighs, playing in the dark hair on his legs. Then she reached up and licked his chin before dropping her head to his neck. "You smell so good."

"And you sound very wicked right now." He arched his neck as she began to nibble on him, moaning his pleasure. "Fuck yes, Mia."

"You'll tell me if I do something wrong?"

He laughed. "Just keep doing what you're doing, Mia. I won't have any complaints." He growled as her teeth nipped against his collarbone and then her lips parted, her tongue coming out to lick its way over his chest. She lapped at his nipples, seeming utterly fascinated by the small nubs. When they rose and hardened, she flicked her tongue over one then took it between her teeth, nipping sharply.

Aidan cried out, his hands in fists at his side. He was afraid if he touched her, he'd throw her down beside him and push his cock inside of her, ready or not. She was everything he'd thought she would be and more, every innocent touch on his body made his cock jerk and his body yearn for more. "Mia," he moaned, his head rolling on the pillow as her teeth scraped at his ribs.

"Hmm?" She crossed her arms over his stomach and propped her chin on her hands.

He wanted to cry. He wanted to push her head down, to force her to take him into her mouth. He wanted to grab her long hair, to set the frantic pace he needed that would finish him off. He wanted to feel her swallow around his cock as he bathed her throat with his cum. He had to forcibly restrain himself, but when he opened his eyes to see the teasing glint in her green gaze, he thought he would explode. "Tease."

"And?" She licked at his belly button.

"I don't think you know what you're asking for, Mia."

"Would it have something to do with you fucking me?"

"Is that what you want?" His voice was growing huskier, deeper as his need grew. Hearing her use the word fuck almost made him frantic to have her. He felt her tongue swirl on the soft skin under his belly button and his cock jerked in response.

"I want you, Aidan," she said and then flicked her tongue over the tip of his cock.

His hands grabbed her arms and he dragged her up his body, rolling until she was beneath him. "I've wanted you for so long; I don't know how gentle this will be."

She smiled even as she felt him rip her thong off of her body, his hands pulling her legs apart. "Fuck me, Aidan. I don't want gentle, I just want you."

He growled and then caught her lips under his as he pushed his cock into the tightness of her pussy. For a moment he dug his hands into the blanket beneath him, panting against her lips as he fought to keep from exploding right away. He felt her hands drag down his back, coming to rest against his ass, her nails digging into him. He jerked into her, feeling the pleasure roll up his back, teasing his nerve endings until he felt the hair on his head standing up. "Fuck, Mia. You feel so damn good." He shifted over her, one hand coming down to grab her ankle, pulling it up his back.

She whimpered but it didn't sound like pain. He glanced into her eyes, seeing them half closed and passion drugged. She moved under him, trying to take more of him, wanting to take all of him. He pulled back and then thrust into her, bottoming out in her tight, wet sheath.

Mia ground her hips into his, crying out his name when he began moving in long slow strokes. Her body jerked against him and she arched her back, rubbing her breasts against his chest. She moaned, his name on her lips as the first sweet fissure of pleasure erupted through her. Heated waves of bliss flooded over her, unstopping until she thought she'd die from the thrill of it all. "Aidan," she whimpered.

"Yes baby, cum for me. It feels so good." He jerked against her struggling to keep his own orgasm at bay even as he felt another flow over her. "Fuck me, Mia." Then it was too much and he buried his head against her neck, roaring his climax into her throat. "Fuck! Yes! I love you!"

Author's Note

You're more than welcome to all the people who have sent me their thanks for submitting this again. It hasn't been that I didn't want to continue, it's more like I was stumped. But it's flowing now.

For all of you who know, the Nanowrimo starts November 1 and this year I have a good feeling that I will be able to complete it. That doesn't mean that I will stop writing on this one or quit submitting Beauty's Choice. I've also got a working outline for the next in my Beauty line called Beauty's Curse.

My Nanowrimo story is called Zombie's in My Soup and I hope it will write as easy as I think it will. I'm not sure about posting it. I guess that will all be decided by how well I think the story line is coming along. Wish me luck, I'll probably need it. Thanks for reading me!

12