Alpha Bravo Team Ch. 08

Story Info
Captured.
4.4k words
4.63
12.4k
12

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/27/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mia's feet seemed to have a mind of their own and she cursed once more as another shape lumbered out of the darkness to come toward her at a speedy clip. The curse fell from her lips and she felt Aidan reach out and grab her camo vest by the sandy leather weapon holster.

"You okay Mia?"

She cursed again though this time, his name was at the end of her sentence. "Quit asking!"

Aidan let her go almost too fast for her to catch her balance. "I ask because I'm concerned, Mia. You don't have to be so bitchy about it."

"And you don't have to be a prick and ask every ten minutes." The words were snapped back at him with an equal amount of pissiness at his concern as well as her own impatience at her weaknesses. "God! If I wanted mollycoddling I'd have stuck with Demon!"

"I'll remember you feel like that next time, Mia." He saw her begin to sway again and started to reach out, changing his mind before his fingers could touch her. "You're on your own."

Mia sighed heavily. Her hand flew out and pushed against the rough bark of the tree that seemed to have jumped at her. "Aidan..." she began then stopped. She sighed once more. "You know I hate this."

He heard the apology in her voice. It was classic Mia, never looking before she leaped or thinking before she spoke. Reaching out, he grabbed her around her waist, holding her easily a few inches off the ground. "Why don't we just do this the easy way?"

She grinned but her head was still pounding. Aidan had wrapped it earlier, using almost the entire contents of her emergency kit. He'd even given her a couple of the non aspirin pain relievers, but it did little to ease the brain pounding the wound was giving her. She let her head rest back against his shoulder. "Have I thanked you?"

"For saving you or for wrapping your wound, or for keeping you from running into trees?"

"D... All of the above." Her eyes closed and she allowed him to carry her entire weight. "You saved me again."

He glanced her way. "Yeah, I thought we already had established that fact."

"You know what I'm saying, Aidan. Don't try to deny it."

"Yeah, I know." He lifted her a bit higher and slid his arm beneath her legs, carrying her easily. He took another step and froze, the click under his boot heel easily heard. "Shit, Mia, we have a problem."

Her eyes opened, but they were blurry and she looked up at him, confused. "Problem?"

"Land mine." He shifted his weight, carefully setting her down without moving his foot.

Mia wobbled but caught her balance quickly. "What can I do?"

"We've got to disarm it, Mia." He reached into his pack, tugging out a small rolled leather kit. "You can do this, Mia. I'll talk you through it."

Aidan had become an expert on explosives. But even he had his limitations. There was no way for him to disarm the bomb his foot was on. He had to depend upon Mia, but as he looked into her blurry gray/green eyes, he wondered if his time were up.

Mia took the kit out of his hand and knelt carefully by his foot. She turned on her flashlight, aiming the bright beam

at the mine before carefully pushing the leaves and twigs away from it. "What do I do?"

* * * *.

Mia cursed softly, carefully digging away at the dirt around the mine until she could get a better look at it. It was a pressure switch trigger, that was easy to see but she needed to be able to get a look at the mine itself. Sweat beaded on her forehead under the bandage that Aidan had so carefully wrapped around her head. She swiped at it with the sleeve of her jacket, leaving a smudge of dirt across her skin and the white bandage.

Her hands were shaking. She held them up and then cursed again. "Aidan..."

"You can do this, Mia. You have to do this. You're the only one who can save my life, baby. Take a deep breath and let it out slowly then tell me what you can see."

"Yeah, so much for no pressure." She sighed and closed her eyes tightly before shaking herself out of the pain and dizziness. "I can't see much of anything, Aidan. There's the thing you're standing on and then a small cylinder that's stuck in the ground." She shook her head. "I don't see any wires, any explosives."

Aidan crouched slowly, making sure his weight stayed evenly on the pressure switch. With one hand, he reached out and took her chin in a gentle grasp. "Slow down, Mia. I need you to take a look at the metal cylinder. Is there any writing that you can discern? And the pressure switch...the thing I'm standing on, is it a plate or does it look more like prongs?"

Mia reached out and brushed more dirt away from the mine. "There's no writing I can see. The pressure switch? It looks like prongs, not a plate."

Aidan closed his eyes. "This is a bounding mine, Mia. That means, if I step off those prongs, the mine will shoot into the air and explode. Shrapnel will shoot out in all directions and kill anyone within twenty feet. Anyone beyond that could be badly injured. Mia, run. Get out of here."

"I'm not leaving you." Mia glared up at him. "You just fucking saved my life and now you expect me to run away when you need me? No, I won't do it. I can't do it."

"God dammit Mia, don't you understand? As soon as I take my foot off, me and anything within twenty feet of me is going to be dead. You've got to get out of here." He reached out to grab her shoulders and almost lost his balance, catching himself just in time. "I can't let you stay here and die."

"And I can't run away and let you die. You stupid son of a bitch. I love you, do you get it now? I love you and I'll be damned if I'm letting you get blown to bits on some stupid landmine in some bum-fucked-God-knows-where jungle. So stop being all heroic and stupid and tell me how to disarm this damn thing!" She glared up at him, her gray/green eyes looking almost stormy.

Aidan's eyes met hers, gold to stormy gray. "I knew you loved me. I just wish you had told me before I landed on this mine."

"So tell me how to get you off of it."

Aidan glanced around the area they were in, seeing a small grouping of flat rocks just a short distance from the path they were on. "Maybe we can fool it into thinking I'm still on it," he mused softly. He nodded toward the rocks. "Bring back the heaviest one you can handle, Mia. But watch where you walk, there might be more."

Mia glanced down at her feet and then at the pile of rocks that Aidan had pointed out. She'd never felt like such a short distance was such a long trip. But that was before she had Aidan's life in her hands. She couldn't fail him. If he were to die here because she screwed up again, it would kill her as well. She sighed one last time and took her first cautious step.

It felt like hours though it could have only been a few minutes. Each small step had her waiting to hear a click. She jumped every time a small pebble was dislodged by her boot and flinched. When she finally reached the pile of rocks, she turned her head to glance back at Aidan. "The biggest?"

"The heaviest. But make sure it's flat on one side."

Mia looked at the pile and slowly chose her rock. She hitched her rifle across her back and stooped down to grasp the edges and heave it up. Walking in her own footprints, she returned a little quicker to Aidan's side. "Will this work?"

"Yeah, it should." He closed his eyes for a moment and Mia saw his lips move. "Okay, the mine is under the ball of my foot. I'm going to unlace my boot. Then I want you to lay the rock across my toes. Understand?"

Mia shifted the heavy rock in her arms. "Then what? You're going to pull your foot out of your boot and leave it here?"

"I don't have much of a choice, Mia. As soon as you put that rock on my foot, I want you to run. I want you a long distance away before I pull my foot out of my boot. Got me?" He growled when he saw the look in her eyes. "Dammit, Mia. No arguing. Please, just do it."

"But..."

Aidan interrupted her. "No, I will not pull my foot out until I know you are a safe distance away and behind something to protect yourself."

"So...you're going to stand there unless I promise to walk away from you?" Mia could hardly believe what she was hearing. How could she just walk away from him?

"I'll stand here until you do." He met her eyes, his full of stubbornness that she'd never had to deal with before. "I love you and I won't let you stay here and risk your life for me, not when you can run."

"But..."

He interrupted her by simply raising one finger. "No buts. Come on, Mia. I know how strong you are and even your stubbornness isn't going to keep you from dropping that rock soon. Set it on my foot and then get the hell out of here."

Mia came closer but kept her mouth shut. She knelt at his feet and slowly lowered the heavy rock so that it covered much of his foot. Then she unlaced his boot for him, pulling as much of the lace as she could to make the boot loose enough. She stood and stared up at him, gasping when he grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up. His mouth descended, meeting hers halfway.

For a space of time, their lips clung together and his groan covered her moan. Then he slowly let her go. "Now...run!"

"I love you!" She turned even as a sob caught her by surprise. She ran, her eyes on the ground in front of her, her ears were attuned to hear the sound of his running feet behind her. Or for the sound of the mine as it exploded. She prayed not to hear that sound, prayed harder then she'd ever in her life.

She ran through the trees, finally stopping behind the trunk of a huge oak. She dropped her hands to her knees and caught her breath before she turned...right into Aidan's arms.

"I love you, too." He lifted her up enough that he could reach her mouth. He was hungry for her taste, for the feel of her passion, for the feel of her. He couldn't get enough. "Mia, I need you."

He could see the look in her eyes, the want as well as the tiniest bit of caution. Her fingers touched his face. "I want that too, Aidan. More than you'll ever know, but it isn't safe now. It's not the right time or place."

"I know." He growled his frustration and speared his hand through his hair. Then he shook his head. "God, you don't know how much I want to bend you over until you scream my name and beg for mercy." He groaned and for a moment she thought he wasn't going to back away because one part of her shout warnings, the other longed to feel him like she'd felt him that night.

"Come on, let's get this job done and get home." He stared down into her pretty gray/green eyes. "I need to fuck you. So I hope you have no plans for when we get home. You're going home with me."

"I think that's the best invitation I've gotten in quite a while." She chuckled and then lifted on her toes to press a quick kiss on his lips. "You ready to go?"

Aidan stared down into her face, amazed at her clear gaze and the animation there. "Well, somebody got her second wind."

"Stopping the man I love from getting blown up kind of does that to me." She grabbed his arm and started him walking, slowing when she noticed his limp. "You're hurt!"

He laughed at the accusation in her tone. "You chose a big rock, Mia."

She stopped walking which forced him to stop in his tracks as well. "Let me see it."

"It's a little bruise, Mia. It's nothing. I've been hurt worse in hand to hand training with you."

"I've never made you limp." She pulled away from him and glared into his gorgeous golden eyes.

"I've never let you see me limp. Can you just hear the guys? If they had any idea that you'd caused me pain, I'd never hear the end of it. Do you remember the day out on the obstacle course, the one that had you and Romeo running block on us? Your knee left a very distinctive mark on a very vulnerable part of my anatomy. I walked funny for a week."

Mia remembered the day, he could see it in her eyes. "I never wanted to hurt you, Aidan."

"I know that, Mia. You've loved me for a long time, though you'd never admit it. And what you love, you protect with your life." His hand slid over her cheek, his thumb rubbing at some of the grime there.

* * * *

Mia leaned into his hand, her eyes closed as she savored his touch. She needed him. It was a physical thing, a need that ran so deep inside of her, it was almost like a hunger. She needed him, his touch, his kiss, the scent of his body, the feel of him next to her. She needed it all to live. "I can't fight it anymore, Aidan. I've tried to keep some space between us. I tried to not let you become so important to me." A tear caught in her thick lashes, gleaming in the faint light of the coming dawn. "I can't do it anymore. For better or worse, I love you and I won't let my pride keep us apart. If you want me, I'm yours."

She waited with breathless anticipation for his answer, her heart pounding so hard she worried she wouldn't hear him. His hand was still on her cheek, his palm warm against her skin. He drew her closer with that one connection until she was flush against him. She expected to feel his lips against hers, prayed for that to end this misery of not knowing and almost jumped when he spoke.

"You're mine." His voice was deep and there was a husky quality to it that had her eyes flashing open. His lips were a bare inch from hers, his eyes, those beautiful golden orbs, stared down at here. "You're mine," he said again. "Say it, tell me you belong to me and me alone."

"I...I do. I'm yours and yours alone, Aidan. I love you."

"Now wasn't that sweet?" Aidan jerked and turned at the sound of the stranger's voice. The very last thing he saw was a rifle barrel as it flashed, striking him with devastating precision.

* * * *

Mia didn't scream when she saw the men that surrounded them. Instead, she pulled her knife from its sheath in her boot. "Stay away from him!"

The leader of the group of men chuckled, his white teeth flashing against dark skin. He was a handsome man with swarthy skin and dark eyes, but his looks did nothing to Mia. He nodded toward Aidan and heard Mia screech as the man hauled Aidan up, his own knife at Aidan's throat. "I'm sorry, Miss. I just can't do that."

"Agent." The word was growled as she dropped her knife. She could have fought them, she might even have taken one or two out before they'd have caught her, but she couldn't do that and keep Aidan alive. A life without him in it was like a huge black hole, sucking the life out of everything inside of her. For now, she would cooperate.

"What was that?"

"I'm an Agent, not a Miss."

He cocked his head to the side, that same half-mocking smile returning to his lips. "Oh, I am so sorry, Agent..."

Mia cocked her own head to the side, giving as good as she got. "Agent will suffice."

She didn't flinch when his hand came down, striking her cheek. The explosion of pain was quick though not fleeting and she gritted her teeth. Blood filled her mouth from a cut inside her cheek and she spat it on the ground, some striking his boot.

"You will learn to answer when I speak to you, girl. Unless, of course, you didn't really mean all those sweet nothings you were spouting to your friend there. Hmmm. I guess we'll have to have some kind of payment deal. You do as you're told and I won't start taking him apart, piece by piece. Every time you refuse and a piece of him will be tossed into the fire pit. Now, do you understand, Agent?"

"Leave him out of this. It's between you and me, not him."

He laughed and nodded at his man holding Aidan. "His ear, I think. It's as good a place as any to start. Or perhaps his cock. I think that might cause more desolation to the both of them." He chuckled again at the expression on her face. The hate there was almost palpable. "What do you think, Miss?"

Mia felt a burst of horror as that huge knife in the hand of the man holding up an unconscious Aidan moved toward Aidan's ear before following their leader's words. "No, stop...please. What do you want?"

The man shook his head and the knife dropped a bit, leaving a line of red from the blade on Aidan's pants. Mia closed her eyes a minute and when they opened her steely gray/green gaze raked over their captor. "What do you want to know?"

"Oh, let's start with something easy. Your name?"

"I'm Agent Miara Wren."

"Miara? What kind of name is Miara?"

"It's mine. You wanted my name and I gave it. Make fun if you'd like. I'm not in control here as you've so eloquently pointed out." She nodded at Aidan.

"Behave, little Miara, and we won't have any problems whatsoever. I'm not a bad man, I don't like pain and I get no joy out of causing it to other people. But it is a useful tool when you understand its use and its value." He walked closer to Mia and pulled her rifle from her shoulder, tossing it to another of his men. Then he unstrapped her weapons belt before he began to pat her down. He was thorough, groping her breasts at first through her shirt. Then he reached under her shirt, pushing her bra up so that it pressed into her breasts, lifting her nipples upward. His fingers were thorough, exploring her nipples as they grew hard against his cold skin. "Mmm, very nice, little Miara."

"You disgust me." The words were gritted out between her teeth and spoken so that only he could hear.

"You think that now." He ran one hand around her back as he stepped behind her, and he cupped her firm breasts. He squeezed until his fingers dug into her, her flesh squeezing out between his fingers. She gasped in pain and then slammed her lips shut, refusing to give him what he wanted. "When I am through with you, you'll beg me to give you pleasure. You'll beg on your knees."

"Never! If I ever was on my knees in front of you it would be for God to strike me dead before you could touch me." She gasped, automatically trying to step back away from his hand as it slid from her breast and down her flat, muscular belly to the soft skin just above her pussy.

He dug his fingers in and pushed ever downward, slipping under the satiny panties she wore and into her dry pussy. The pain he inflicted upon her then, his fingers grasping and squeezing, pushing into her dry flesh, was almost more than she could take. "Stop. God, please stop!"

He had found her clit, that tiny bud had been hidden behind its protective cowl of flesh. But he dug his fingers in, pinching at it cruelly. "You don't enjoy this?"

"No." Her leg muscles were jerking and she had the need to run, either to run or to turn and put this man in the ground where he belonged. "Would you enjoy it if some man was shoving his cock up your ass?"

He chuckled. "Such candor. We haven't even gotten to that part of our relationship yet. But if you're anxious to get started..." He pushed his hand even further between her legs, his thumb rubbing insistently against the furled muscle of her anus.

She fought him then, unable to help herself. Her hands went to his arm, digging her nails into his skin to try to force him out of her pants. His arm went up, tugging her tee shirt up along with it. He exposed her naked breasts to his men even as he wrapped his arm around her neck, strangling her. "Stop."

It was an order and she forced herself to obey, slowly letting her hands fall to her sides. Tears of pain and humiliation glittered in her eyes that had grown stormy gray with her hatred.

His touch gentled, his fingers strummed with growing intensity against her clit. She felt the traitorous response of her body as it softened and began to grow wet. "No." It was uttered softly, with a moan of abject misery floating behind it. She didn't want to feel anything but disgust. Her hips moved involuntarily, pressing into his hand and then back against the heavy ridge that tented out his fatigues.

"So the feisty kitten can be tamed." His breath played about her ear and she shivered in response.

"I hate you."

"Well, we shall have to explore that emotion fuller later, when I have more time." He slowly pulled his hand out of her pants and released her, giving her a gentle shove into the arms of his men. He lifted his hand to his face, breathing in the aroma of her pussy on his fingers. "I am leader of this army of revolutionaries, little Miara. As leader, my men follow my every command. If I give the order, they would rape you over and over until your blood would soak the forest floor. Try to resist me and your companion pays. Try to escape, he pays. Lie to me and I will cut out his tongue and feed it to you, one bloody chunk at a time." He nodded at his men and they fell in behind him, two of them holding her arms, another two supporting Aidan.

12