Alpha Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gently, he ran his finger against her wet opening, pressing softly and the tip of his finger dipped into her warm pussy. Staring up her body he watched as she bit her lip and her cheeks heat to a soft pink. Her back arched from the bed as he thighs came up to bracket his head. Her hips rolled, thrusting against his mouth and he worked her clit harder with his tongue. Moving his finger inside her tight pussy, he stroked her spot expertly.

Oana let out a shuddering breath, bringing her knees up higher until her pulled her thighs over his shoulders. Resting his forearm against her stomach he pushed her harder against the bed and continued his slow torture. Oana covered her mouth to keep her moans quiet, she didn't want the rest of the Council or Pack to hear her.

Lucius pushed a second finger inside her, feeling her pussy clamp around him as she trembled violently against him. Her breathing sped up, tearing from her chest in sharp pants and her grip on his hair tightened, pulling sharply and making him laugh. Her toes curled, her teeth biting into the back of her hand as her orgasm tore through her. Lucius kissed her thighs, up her stomach and over her heaving breasts.

"Look at me." He ordered softly.

Her eyes opened slowly as her hand moved from her mouth. They burned up at him. His fingers still moved inside her, drawing out her orgasm until finally she could catch her breath and tiny shocks ran through her. Taking his fingers from her tight heat he trailed them up her body and rested them against her plump lips. Obediently she sucked them into her mouth, her tongue bathing his skin as she cleaned her juices from him.

"Fuck." He ground out and rolled them onto their sides.

Shoving his boxers down he pulled her knickers to the side and thrust his thick cock into her. A soft cry passed her lips as he stretched her. He was so big and the tiniest movement inside her was enough to make her shudder. Neither Sorin or Daddy had stirred feelings like this man could. He knew exactly how to touch her, what would make her moan and make her pussy throb. He slid one muscled arm under her head and his other hand trailed lightly up and down her curved waist. Goosebumps erupted on her skin in the wake of his hand and shivers chased themselves through her.

He hitched her leg over his hip pressing his body against hers. The soft hair on his chest brushed against her tight nipples, shocks of electricity radiating through her as she burned. Her pale skin flushed a dusky pink, spreading over her entire body leaving a burning heat through her. Her hands held him around the back of the neck, her fingers threading through the soft curls at the nape of his neck as she turned her face up to his. Yanking his head towards her she kissed him passionately and heard him amused sound against her lips.

She was becoming bolder, braver around him and he could see glimpses of her old personality. The one that Elyas had stolen from her. Biting her lower lip, he sped up the movements of his hips feeling her grow even wetter with each thrust. Her sweet moans and gasps filled his head driving his own need higher. He was already close. She was so tight, so wet that he was lost the minute she was near. She felt too good.

"Harder." Oana gasped.

"What do you want Fiara?" Lucius pressed, wanting to hear her again.

"Fuck me harder, please."

"Fuck." He snarled, giving her what she wanted. "You feel so good, you're so tight, so fucking tight."

Holding her ass, he kneaded the soft skin before spanking her.

"Ah." Her small gasp of a surprise assaulted his ears and smiled in surprise.

"You like that darlin?"

She nodded and moaned as he did it again. A red hand print bloomed against the paleness of her skin and the sight made him thrust even more desperately. Her eyes had slid closed as her orgasm grew making his tut and shake his head.

"Open your eyes. You look at me when you cum."

She did as she was ordered. Her eyes burned, her cheeks flushed a deep pink and she warm breath beat against his lips as she whimpered. Her nails dug into the back of his neck, leaving red imprints on his skin making him smirk. Her eyes clouded with pleasure as her stomach clenched in orgasm and her tight pussy convulsed around him. Groaning he followed her, filling her with his cum, pushing her orgasm higher as he pulsed inside her.

The room was quiet, only their soft breathing made any sound. Lucius moved his hand from her hip and pushed her hair back from her face.

"You're worried." She said simply.

He raised an eyebrow. "I am?"

"I can see it. You've got that line." She rubbed between his brows with her thumb. Whenever he was worried a line appeared and she had seen it more and more recently.

"Eala seems different. This is all so new for her, for all of us, and I don't know what it's doing to her."

"You won't ask?"

"She won't tell me. We just have to keep an eye on her and make sure she doesn't go so far down this path that she can't come back."

"What path?" Oana asked.

"Power can do bad things to people. Now she has it and has people to follow her it could go very wrong."

"But the trial is today. That might help?" Oana offered and Lucius nodded.

"I hope so. Come on, we should get ready. This is something I've wanted to see for a very long time."

Lucius rolled over and stood from the bed. Holding out his hand he pulled her to her feet and together they dressed. Lucius was wearing nothing but a pair of jeans, he wanted to be ready to turn at any moment.

Together they hurried through the castle to the throne room. The rest of the Council were already gathered and for the first time Lucius noticed how small that group now was. They had lost so many people.

Lothair's Council stood on the raised platform with them, all of them staring intently at the floor waiting for Abrielle to be brought to them. Ealasaid wasn't there yet and Lucius came to stand beside Anton.

"Where is she?" Lucius asked.

"With Elena, they're at the graves. They've been there most of the night." Anton replied. His dark eyes roamed over the huge crowd of people in the room. Ealasaid's Pack had grown, hundreds of saved souls, rescued prisoners and adoring friends now followed her and they all waited impatiently for their Alpha to return.

"You're worried about her?" Anton said, mirroring Oana's accusation.

"You don't see anything different about her?" Lucius threw back.

Anton shrugged a shoulder. "Of course there's something different about her. She's an Alpha now. All of these people depend on her, we all depend on her. She's still just a kid. Still figuring out what she is. That's a lot for one person to deal with."

"I hope you're right."

"Relax Luci. After today Abrielle, the Agents and the Vampyre will be gone. She'll have nothing to fear, no anger to hold onto. We'll get our girl back."

Lucius nodded and together they waited in silence for Ealasaid to return. Finally, the door swung open and she appeared, framed by sunlight that came streaming through the windows. Her hair curled wildly from her time in the forest and her skin was dirty. Beside her the huge brown wolf flicked its tail from side to side and Anton sighed. Elena was all but lost to them now.

Ealasaid descended the stairs and walked through the crowd of people. They parted for her, allowing her through and the Council was shocked. She commanded every last piece of their respect, they revered her.

Ealasaid stood in front of the throne and Elena curled at her feet. Ealasaid didn't acknowledge them but spoke calmly, addressing the room.

"Bring them."

Instantly ten people broke from the back of the Pack and hurried from the room. Within minutes they could hear the pained and scared breathing of the prisoners as they were dragged through the hallways. They were thrown to their knees in front of the raised floor and Lucius frowned.

"Where's the Vampyre?" He asked Anton, so quietly that no one else could hear.

"No idea." Anton responded and now there was worry in his voice too.

Ealasaid stared down at the cowering, broken figures in front of her. A heat burned in her stomach as her lips curved into a sadistic smile. She felt her teeth sharpening, biting into the skin of her lip as the smell of their blood reached her. Her eyes shone in anticipation and when she spoke her voice was low and dark.

"You have been brought before myself and my Pack to answer for what you have done. You have stolen, tortured, killed innocent people for years. You have torn families apart, kept people in cages, treated them like animals all because of your arrogance of keeping the bloodlines pure." Ealasaid spat out the last sentence, her voice filled with contempt.

Murmurs rose up from the assembled Pack and they all pressed forward towards the four condemned prisoners. Abrielle was staring at the floor, her hands still bound in front of her with silver chains and her strength gone. She lay awake, staring at the stone ceiling of the cell, left with memories of her brother. Even now she believed something, someone would come for her but who was left? She had no one.

"You have acted selfishly. Thought only of yourselves. You put me and thousands of others in the Order and robbed us of everything that made us human." Ealasaid's voice rose to a shout and Elena lifted her head from her paws to nuzzle her Alpha's leg.

"You tortured us, ruined us, used us as entertainment. Raped us. We will never be the same, none of us will ever be the same and it is because of you. I want you, each of you, to look at me. Look at me!" She screamed.

Ealasaid took a shuddering breath. She could feel the eyes of her Council on her back but she didn't turn. She knew she would see fear in their eyes. Her hands were shaking; her eyes were crazed but she wasn't scared that she was losing control. She was happy. She was thrilled to see the cause of her suffering trembling in horror before her. She loved knowing that she held their lives in her hand.

Raising her head, she looked out over the sea of people. Her eyes drifted over the upturned faces, all looking at her in adoration.

"I leave it to you. The Senior Agents that have hunted and tortured our kind for too long. What should become of them?"

"Kill them!" The cry was overwhelming and Ealasaid closed her eyes with a smile. Satisfaction running through her and she opened her arms.

"They're yours."

Her Pack surged forward and fell onto the Agents. Their agony filled screams filled the room and Ealasaid listened with a calm smile.

"Abrielle." She said softly.

The Lycan didn't look up. Her face was contorted in terror as she listened to the Agents being torn apart beside her.

"You threw away everything for power. You thought only of yourself. You sacrificed your own brother in the hopes of taking something that wasn't yours. You killed him. Mine was taken from me and you condemned yours for what? To rise above being a Lycan, to finally have Drago to yourself? Well look where he has left you, with me." As she spoke she became aware of the package in her back pocket. The weight burned into her skin but she didn't let herself think of Drago.

Ealasaid stepped down from the platform and beckoned with two fingers. Abrielle's chin was forced up and she looked into the Faes deranged eyes. For the first time in her long life, Abrielle felt real fear. She was nothing here; she would die as nothing.

"Do you remember the last time you saw your brother?" Ealasaid asked. "I remember the last time I saw Tavish. He was smiling, pretending that nothing was wrong but he knew he wouldn't come back from where he was going. I was with Lothair when he died, he died proudly knowing that it was your fault. He's in a good place, they both are but you, I've seen where you are going. You'll suffer forever because of what you've done and I'll be there to watch every moment."

Ealasaid took a breath. "What should be done with her?" She asked, directing the question to Lothair's Council.

"Kill her!" Came the immediate reply.

Ealasaid purred in pleasure. "As you wish."

She raised her hand, her nails sharpening into claws but before she could do anything else a hand on her shoulder made her stop. An animal like growl rumbled through her and she snapped her head around to look at Anton.

"Let them." He said simply.

Behind him Lothair's Council was watching her warily and she felt the fear radiating from them. Forcing her mouth into a sick semblance of a smile she waved her hand.

"As you wish."

Lothair's Council sped passed her and fell on their fallen Alpha. Ealasaid let Abrielle's screams wash over her but the anger still crushed her chest. She began to pace, watching the carnage before her.

"Eala?" A soft voice made her whip round and she looked at Nix. "You did good."

Ealasaid forced her rage down. The faces behind her stared worriedly and she snorted. Pushing her wild hair back from her face she turned back to the blood soaked members of her Pack.

"Take the bodies outside, or what's left of them." She commanded and instantly the room sprung into action.

Ealasaid lead her followers out of the castle into the tall trees. The bodies were deposited on the forest floor and she stood over them to address her Pack.

"I have done what I have promised. I have done what is right, what was needed. Those creatures will never hurt anyone again and I will spend the rest of my life making sure nothing like it ever happens again. I will protect the innocent and burn the guilty. I will keep the world safe, no matter what it takes. Who will join me?"

This time there was no hesitation. Cheerful cries rose up through the trees and into the air as the crowd pledged themselves to her. Ealasaid looked out over the hundreds of people, her chest rising and falling rapidly with her breathing.

"Then I am your Alpha!" She shouted and brought her hand up through the air. Blue flames burst into life, consuming the bodies and throwing out blistering heat. She could barely hear the crackling over the cheers of her Pack as she silently walked forward and pulled a wrapped parcel from her back pocket.

Slowly, she peeled back the material that covered it and looked down at the necklace. Drago had given it to her the night of Nix's birthday, it had belonged to his mother and now it was the last thing she had that reminded her of him.

She had expected to feel sad when she saw it again. She thought it would bring the memories flooding painfully back but there was nothing. Wrapping the material back around the necklace she tossed it into the flames. She paid no attention to the worried looks of her Council or the clawing darkness that welled in her chest.

She paid no attention to the pair of orange eyes that watched her from the back of the crowd.