Alpha Killer Ch. 31-35

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can do pissed off. What if he asks if you are here?"

"Don't deny it. I'm family and I defended your Pack against a sneak attack by your side. You aren't about to arrest me or turn you over. Tell him the charges against me should be reviewed in light of recent events. If that doesn't work, well, I've got a better track record than he does of getting these people. He can stay out of our way."

"What about Erica?"

"Call her and tell her to come home. Chain Rhoda up outside in the challenge circle, near her mate. Close enough to talk but not to touch. I want her to watch him suffer and die."

"He'll survive, he's cut up and near death, but his wolf will heal him."

"No, he won't. I'll talk to you in the morning. You can let them know that the Alpha Killer has taken care of Justin and Jack, and they need to stay out of my way as I clean house. Be very clear that I will execute vengeance on any who hide or aid Todd. I'm dangerous, uncontrollable, and the Council has no authority over me."

"Got it. Have a good night, Talia. You deserve him." He broke the connection and I realized he was right. This whole time I was feeling like I was lucky, when I was getting what I was always supposed to have. I turned and buried my face in his chest. He had finished my hair and scrubbing my body while I was talking to my uncle. "I deserve you," I said quietly.

"Of course you do my love. None of the bad things in your life have been your fault. I would have found you when you were of age and we'd still be having a night like this. Well, maybe without the whole washing blood out of your hair thing," he said as I snorted in a decidedly unladylike fashion. "Now before I lose the little control I have left, there's one other thing we need to talk about."

"Oh Luna, I just want to go to bed with you," I said.

"I know, but Alpha Stillwater has decisions to make. Having you here on your Uncle's land is one thing, recognizing you as Alpha of a large Pack is another. The other Alphas are terrified of you, and if you become Alpha they might combine with the Council to take you out before you grow stronger."

"Assholes! One female becomes Alpha and they all freak out!"

"It's more than that. Their Alpha, Luna and Beta are all going to die. The Pack is going to be in disarray, and you and I are going to be far too busy to do anything about it."

He was right. "So what can we do?"

"If you don't care about it, we could give it to the Council to deal with. They can find an Alpha and Beta to take over."

I shook my head. "I don't want the Council anywhere near my Pack. A month from now, if I'm done and I decide to go back, the new Alpha might not hand it over. I don't want to put them through that."

"I have an idea," he said. "Let me call my father. You know how big my family is, and I could ask him to send two of my brothers to take over. Everyone would understand that it isn't permanent, just until the two of us decide to take it or give it up forever."

I had picked up a washcloth and started to scrub his body as we talked. His back made it difficult for me to concentrate, while the front was impossible. Sure, I'd seen males before, and sex in the Pack was uninhibited and sometimes public. I'd just never had one of those inches from my lips before, and I didn't want to talk. "Call him and make it happen," I said. I rinsed him off and pushed him out, before our first time ended up with me pressed against the limestone tile.

"Hurry out," he said.

I dried off, blow drying my hair and brushing my teeth as I tried to get up the courage to go to him. I looked at myself in the mirror; I had scars, but I was still feminine. I loved the way he looked at me.

I opened the door and walked out. He was sitting on the bed, clad only in boxer shorts, and he nearly dropped the phone when he saw me. "You didn't bring me any clothes," I said as I bit my lip.

"Dad, I've got to go. I trust you to make it happen." He couldn't hang up fast enough. He stood up, coming to me as my knees suddenly failed to respond to my commands to go to him. I was shaking in need, and my wolf wanted out.

He pulled me into his arms and kissed me, deeply and possessively. I felt my body preparing for him, and I could feel his hard length against my stomach. The shorts couldn't contain him. I moved my hand down as we continued kissing, wrapping my hand around it. My fingers couldn't touch as I explored him, while his hands made my back and ass feel like they were on fire. "I'm nervous about this," I said.

He turned, walking me back to the bed before lowering me onto it. "Talia, you're going to have the best night of your life. I just need you to trust me."

"Okay." He knelt down on the rug next to the bed, moving between my legs. I tried to sit up and watch, but his hand moved up and held me down. I relaxed back into the bed as I felt kisses start up my legs, on the inside of my thighs above my knees. It left a trail of fire behind, and I started to drip with need. My smell filled the room, and his eyes darkened as his wolf came forward.

He put his big hands under me and pulled me to the edge of the bed, my legs hanging over his shoulders. "Oh! Oh my. Oooooh yeah, that feels wonderful. OOOH!" I was moaning and writhing on his face a minute later, as he introduced me to the wonders of my body. I'd look down, see the love and lust on his face as he ate me out, then grab his head and moan again as he pushed my body higher and higher. I broke into orgasm, screaming his name. When he put a finger in, I came again. His other hand was moving between my erect nipples, teasing and pinching them until he set me off a third time.

"Please..." I couldn't speak above a whisper as my body came back down. "I need you."

"You want this," he said as he stood up.

I saw him, my wolf forward in my mind, she wanted him too. "Make me yours." He smiled and moved forward as I scooted back on the bed on my elbows. He crawled over me, kissing his way up my body until he was settled between my legs. I could feel him poking there, and I took him in my hand and moved him to where I needed him. "Please?"

"The pain will pass quickly," he said. He pushed forward, filling and stretching me uncomfortably. He leaned down to kiss me, and as our lips met he pushed forward and broke through until his hips were against mine. "RANDALL," I screamed as he took me.

"Relax and it will get better," he said. He didn't move at first, then he started to move an inch or two. He was still stretching me, but the sharp pain was gone, and the stretched feeling was going away. I felt full, deliciously full, and the bond between us was throbbing with our desire.

"More," I said. He smiled and started to pull out. I didn't want him to go, and I clenched on him to stop it which caused him to moan in pleasure. He backed almost all the way out then slowly drove back in.

It was heaven.

I wrapped my legs around his hips, I wanted him deep in me again. He started to move faster, and we were building for something big. I came once, and he slowed until it was over. "I'm going to take you hard now," he said as he moved my legs to his shoulders.

"Take me, mate," I said. The new position allowed him to drive deeper and hit different places. The room filled with the sounds of our sex, the liquid sound I was making, the air being forced out of my body, and the slap of flesh as he drove forward. I was holding on for dear life. I couldn't think, all I could do was feel, and then it happened.

He slammed deep, his cock pulsing deep inside me, and he bit down on my mark causing me to orgasm like never before. I screamed, then bit down on his shoulder, marking him back and letting my mate's blood coat my teeth.

"NOOOOO!" I shook my head and looked at the deep mating bite I'd left on his shoulder.

"What's wrong?" He looked down and his eyes got big. "Oh no."

I'd just condemned my mate to a slow, painful death, and it was all my fault.

Ch. 35

Tania Stillwater's POV
Sulphur River Pack House

I looked at Snacks, I mean Bobby, who had just confessed to me that I was his mate and that he had accepted me. I was shocked; the loss of my wolf meant I had given up on a mate after I was sold into slavery. "You're accepting me, and my son as yours?"

"Yes." He leaned forward and kissed my forehead; it felt warm and wonderful.

I realized he had been with me the whole interview, keeping me calm and giving me strength. He knew EVERYTHING I had been through, and he was still here in my bedroom. He still looked at me like I hung the moon. I didn't know what to say. It was all I had ever dreamed of, finding the man the Goddess made just for me and having him hold me in his arms and say he accepted me. I looked up at him, my hand reaching for his cheek. "Okay."

Yeah, I was smooth. He pours his heart out to me and I give him a one-word answer? "Thank you, Tania," he said with a wide smile.

My mind and body were still in conflict, especially when I realized he was naked and only the tangled sheet was keeping him from poking me. "I have to use the bathroom, and you need to get some clothes on," I said. "Just because I've seen and had sex with thousands of guys doesn't mean I want to do anything with you right now. I'm not ready for this," I said as my arms went back to cover myself.

"I understand. Would you like anything? Snacks from Snacks? Maybe some cheese curds?"

I laughed. "Go make me a sandwich," I said. "I'll be down after I check on my son." I rolled away from him until he got up and left the room, then I untangled myself from the sheets and went to the bathroom. I took some time to wash my face, getting rid of the tears from my nightmare. I rarely went a night without them since I was no longer drugged to sleep quietly.

I came back out and a beautiful woman was sitting at the end of my bed, she had a pair of sleep shorts and a cute pink and white pajama top. "Who are you," I said.

"I'm the older sister, Diane," she said. "I thought you might need some clothes, and I know you don't know your way around. Bobby asked me to help you, and I wanted to meet my new sister," she said with a smile.

I smiled back, women didn't threaten me, well, almost all. The ones who worked at the slave brokers, and Peggy, the husband of the man who was my last owner. I moved closer to the bed and she jumped up and opened her arms for a hug. I hesitated, just a moment, then let her do it for a few moments. "I'm so happy for my brothers, even if I'm pissed that I still haven't found MY mate. Even my baby sister is mated now."

"I'm not mated yet, I don't even know if it is possible," I said as I pulled off the old clothes and put on the new ones. I could hear her gasp of breath as I took off my T-shirt and she saw my back and butt. They'd left it scarred and ugly. "Don't worry, it doesn't hurt anymore." I turned back and saw the tears in her eyes. "I don't want pity, that doesn't help me. I need a friend, though."

She smiled and wiped a tear. "I can do that. You'll love it here. Dad's keeping the crowd away for now, and Bobby and I will introduce you to people as you are comfortable with." She gave a giggle as she walked us to the door, which was hanging off the hinges. "One of the omegas will replace it while you're eating."

"Yeah, Snacks wasn't going to let a door keep him out," I said.

She took my hand and led me down the hall. "I can't believe you gave him that nickname, it's perfect. How did he get it?"

"The first time I met him, he ate almost two pounds of cheddar cheese curds while his wolf sat with me," I said.

"Oh crap! He was probably bound up for a week!" She walked to the door at the end of the hall, knocking softly before opening it. I followed her in; the room was dimly lit, and her parents were on the huge bed, facing each other. In between them, Phillip was sleeping with his head resting under her chin. He looked peaceful, and I knew he would be safe. I nodded to her and we walked back out, closing the door quietly behind us. "Mom said he settled right down with them. She's thrilled to have a child in the house."

"It's new to me too," I said. My stomach announced my hunger loudly, and I giggled and moved down the hall as she led me downstairs to the kitchen.

Snacks looked up as we entered the big room, filled with commercial-grade stainless appliances. "I found some brisket, all you all right with barbecue beef sandwiches?"

"You're kidding, right? My wolf is dead, but my tastes haven't changed." It smelled wonderful as he took it out of the microwave and plated a big sandwich, along with potato chips and a big glass of milk. "I can't eat all this," I said as I looked at it. The bun was Texas-sized.

"Eat as much as you can, your body needs fuel to recover," he said. "You want one, Sis?"

"Sure," she said.

He handed her the plate a minute later, then joined me with his. He also handed me a big slice of a dill pickle. "Mom canned these last year, you can't get anything this good in a store."

We didn't talk much as we ate. The beef was smoky and tender, the sauce tangy, and he was right about the pickle. I enjoyed it, thankful to be free and with family. I didn't finish the sandwich, but Snacks took care of the extra.

Diane wiped her hands and mouth, then gave me a hug. "I'm going back to bed," she said. "We'll talk tomorrow."

She left the room, and I looked back at Bobby. "Where do we go from here," I asked.

"If you hadn't gone through all you did and if you still had your wolf, we wouldn't be talking right now," he said. "I'm holding back, giving you time until you are comfortable and ready because it's what you need. Do not ever mistake my patience for not wanting you, Tania. I've wanted you since I first scented you, and I'll be the happiest man in Texas when we complete the mating."

"I can't give you the bite back," I said.

"Then I'll tattoo a mating bite on my neck to show them all I'm taken," he said.

I looked up at the clock, it was three in the morning. "Stay with me?" His eyes got wide and his wolf came forward. "Just to sleep. I always slept better with my Snacks, and I want you to hold me and keep the bad dreams away."

"That's what I want too, Tania. You in my arms at night." He led me up the stairs, and a man was finishing with the door. He bowed his head and put his tools away, then we went in. Someone had changed the bed, and Bobby pulled the covers back and covered me as I tucked in. He went around the other side, pulling his shirt off then going under in just his shorts. He was chiseled, and I couldn't help but appreciate what a strong man I'd found. He laid on his back, and I rolled into his side, my head on his shoulder and his arm holding me tight.

I felt safe, I felt loved, and I was asleep in moments.

Chairman Lewis Wolfe's POV
Somewhere over Iowa

I'd spent most of the flight on the phone, dealing with angry Alphas and the other Council members. I was catching hell from both sides; those who feared the Alpha Killer were furious I wasn't making Alpha Clark turn her over, while others were furious at what had been done to her family. At least one of the men I had arrested was innocent, and that investigation had to start. I was hesitant to use enforcers for the investigation since their boss was a suspect, and the other lawyers on the Council staff had the same problem. I needed someone independent, someone with investigative experience. Kicking it around with the Enforcers on the plane, I got a few names. The top man on the list was easy.

I didn't have his direct number, so I called his Alpha. "Alpha Meechum," the groggy voice said.

"Brent, it's Lewis Wolfe," I said. I'd known him for over a hundred years, and we'd always been friendly. "I need a favor."

"It's three in the morning," he said. "Hang on, I've got to go to another room before my grandson wakes up." I heard him moving, then a door closed. "What's going on?"

"You heard the accusations by Alpha Clark last night. The reason we didn't arrest Alphas Todd and Justin was because someone betrayed us to them. I need to find out who, and I can't trust my own Council right now to find the truth."

"What do you need from me, Mr. Chairman?"

"I want to borrow your son Randall for a while to head up the investigation."

I didn't hear anything for a moment, then he laughed. Full out belly laughed. "You don't know, do you," he said.

"Know what?"

"He's already on the job, and he's not working for you. The younger sister, Tania, the one who was rescued? He was the one who did the interview with her. He won't work for you, but he will find out the truth."

Shit. "Are you sure?"

"Positive. He doesn't want anything to do with the Council after what you did, and didn't do, for those girls. I'm sorry, you'll have to look elsewhere. Good night, sir." He hung up.

One of the warriors looked up from his phone, his face was ashen. "Sir, you've got to see this."

"What is it?"

"A video from my brother, he's a warrior in the Winona Pack. He said he took it at the La Crosse Pack." He handed me his phone and hit play.

My jaw dropped.

Alpha Justin Heranus was being walked up the road into the challenge circle by a couple of big guys. It looked like there were multiple Packs there from the way they were standing in groups. The crowd parted, and two people walked through into the ring. One was the Alpha Killer. "Holy shit," I said. "When was this taken?"

"A few hours ago," he said.

I continued watching as the battle started, and it was one-sided. Alpha Justin's wolf, despite a hundred pounds in weight and decades of fighting experience, was no match for the lightning-fast female he was facing. She made him look like an untrained boy as she sliced and diced him.

He never had a chance, and she didn't even shift until the end. She took his submission and his Pack from him as he lay bleeding on the dirt from hundreds of slashes. The other warriors were just as shocked; this was a foe none of them ever wanted to face. "What is she," one of the men asked.

"She's the Alpha Killer," I said.

Jarrod Covington's POV
New Orleans

Marceline left for the restroom, leaving me alone at our table by the dance floor of the nightclub. She loved to dance, and I loved to be with her. I felt the vibration of my cellphone in my pocket and pulled it out. I smiled as I saw the caller ID. "Talia, nice job with Justin," I said. "You get your revenge?"

"I've got a problem, Jarrod," she said. She was crying, on the edge of control. "I bit my mate. Oh Selene, what have I done? I bit Randall when we were mating! I didn't mean to, I can't lose him now! Not when I've just found him!"

"Talia, calm yourself. The venom won't harm him quickly." I looked at my watch, there was no time for me to get there tonight. "Bring him to me, and I'll see what I can do."

"OK. We'll leave immediately. Is there anything I can do now?"

It may not work, but I told her. Maybe it would delay things until they could get here. In the meantime, I had my own problems.

I needed to get the Vampire Council to rescind their previous decision, or Talia would watch her mate die.