Alpha Killer Ch. 61-65

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We have much to talk about."

"Talia, you need to Alpha Order Theo and Angie not to say anything about Eduardo being a daywalker," I told her.

"WHAT?"

"Just do it, we'll explain later."

She pulled the two aside and gave them the order before they went up the stairs to their living quarters. "Let's go to my office, clearly we have a lot to discuss."

The path had been prepared for Vampires, all windows covered, as well as her office. We all went in and sat down. "Tell me what happened," she said.

We went through the story of the accident and the damaged coffin, and Eduardo told of his hand and face being in sunlight with no damage. "I was able to sit behind them the whole ride back. As a vampire, the sunlight would be blinding and painful, but it was as if I was still human. It not only didn't hurt, it felt nice to feel the warmth on my skin," he said.

Jarrod just shook his head. "Vampires have been looking for a way to escape the curse of the night for our entire existence," he said. "If my skin had been exposed like his, the skin would have burned in under a minute."

"It has to be the mating bite that changed me," Eduardo said. "Just like it changed me so I could have children."

Talia spit out the Coke she was drinking. "WHAT?"

"Doctor Andrews is doing some testing on us. The changes in Erica are more obvious, but she was looking at samples from me to see if a Vampire could change too. She found live sperm in my sample," he said with a smile. "It means Erica and I can reproduce, another impossibility for a vampire." I leaned into his shoulder as his hand moved over my stomach. "Another part of the curse of the Undead she has broken for me."

"I think it wise we keep this to ourselves for now," Jarrod said. "The Vampire Council is split. I think Nikolai is fascinated by the changes, but Daniela has made clear her feelings. She wants the hybrids eliminated. That's why I'm here, because if Leonardo and his Coven wanted to, they could tip the balance."

"You think they would unseat Nikolai? The most powerful Vampire in the world?"

"Leonardo is ambitious and knows how to play the politics. I don't know what side he will fall on," Jarrod said as he leaned forward. "I know you had to invite them, but this seems like a setup. Not everyone wants peace, and I don't trust Mistress Daniela at all. She must be planning to stir up trouble."

"And blame me," Talia said. "It just makes sense, it isn't enough to stir up old hatreds with the werewolves, she needs to specifically target the three hybrids."

"You are wise beyond your years, my daughter. That is exactly what she will do if she is allowed to do it." Jarrod looked at his watch. "Sunset is in ninety-two minutes."

"And they will arrive twenty minutes later," Talia said. "We are meeting them at the edge of Council territory, just the three of us," she said.

"It won't be just the three of you now," Jarrod said with a smile. "Moves and counters."