Alpha Male

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maybe she could have resisted more insistently - but, she thought, what outcome might that result in; would he get violent if she refused him? And although being fucked in a place like that was the last thing she'd ever imagined herself agreeing to, nor, until the moment it had happened, was what she'd been all-too willing to allow to happen in the car-park.

'There's a bit more grass over here.' he said, pulling her after him. 'And if you're concerned about getting that beautiful body scratched, I'll let you get on top - can't be fairer than that, can I?' he added with an almost boyishly twisted grin. Then, as he had when he'd first approached her, he pulled her hard up against himself, his mouth enveloping hers while his hands squeezed both her breast and her buttocks. And, as she had the first time, when she had felt the sudden hardness of him pressing against her thigh, she found herself instantly responding to his urgency.

So, when he began clumsily unfastening her buttons and zips, she not only allowed it, but found, in at least one part of herself, she was excitedly anticipating the moment when she'd feel the coarse roughness of his hands actually on her flesh. And as she was doing so she couldn't help her own from fumblingly groping at his. Under his shirt - thrilling at the sharply defined muscle-ridges she found there. Around behind him - her fingers digging into the even more pronounced size and strength of his arse. Then down between them - feeling the powerful jerky throbbing her curling fingers produced in his already stiffened cock.

Reactions that quickly overcame much of her remaining reluctance and stimulated not only the start of the same quickening of desire but also an all-too strong awareness of her own long unsatisfied needs. So, when she felt him tugging her dress upwards, instead of resisting an act that would leave her all but naked in what was after all a very public place, she helped him. Then felt a glow of satisfaction when she saw how lustfully his eyes took in the sight of her body.

'Christ, you're even better looking than I thought you'd be!' he gasped huskily. 'That's quite a rack you've got there lady - are they natural?' he asked as he reached around behind her and fumbled with her bra clip.

'Of course they are!' she lied glibly as he slid the straps off her shoulders.

'Well I hope the guy who gets to regularly play with these puppies appreciates them.' he said as his hands firmly cupped and began fondling them.

Marianne couldn't remember the last time Halden had given her breasts anything more than the most cursory attention, certainly his hands and fingers hadn't produced the sudden nipple-tightening sensations that this man's rough handling was. Sensations that, coupled with those she'd already been experiencing, made her want to feel him in the same way he was her - so she did as he had, unzipping his shorts, then firmly pushing them down over his hips.

She looked down and confirmed what she'd thought when she'd briefly seen it in the car-park - his cock was built exactly as the man himself was, big - at least by comparison with others she'd experienced - big and muscular looking. Then, perhaps it was from just the feel of having her skin against his, but as she closed her fingers around it, it jerked higher - higher and harder - and, maybe because she was curious to find out what it might feel like, she slowly wiped its already oozing head back and forth against the curving swell of her stomach.

The man grunted loudly - 'Shit that feels good!' - and feeling an excitingly powerful tremor run right up through him, she did the same thing several more times.

'Christ, you're going to make me come!' he gasped almost fearfully, then as he pushed her back towards the nearest of the adjacent trees, added. 'So, slight change of plans baby!'

'Not yet! Not like this!' Marianne yelped when he pressed her hard up against its trunk and she felt his knees forcing her legs apart.

'You'll love it!' was all he answered as he bent his legs, pushed his cock up between her thighs, and, having made sure its head was firmly wedged in the pouting slit between her pussy-lips, thrust powerfully upwards.

Unlike the first time, when she'd been instantly ready and open for him, this time was different - painfully different. In spite of their awkward position, the sheer power behind his thrust immediately forced the full length of the rigid hardness of him high and deep, bruising and rasping the tender lining of her cunt. She cried out - 'Wait! Stop! Please stop, it hurts!'

'Can't wait, you're so fucking tight! Just hold on, you'll see, you'll love it!' he grunted yet again as his action grew ever more urgently driven.

Marianne began sobbing; both from the pain, and the utter disappointment of the reality of what was happening to her. She had expected a bed, time for some mutual caressing, then, if nothing else, at least a repeat of the intensity of the sensations she'd felt during their first, all too short coupling. Instead of all that she was out here, in the wild, backed up against a tree and being mindlessly and brutally fucked! No, what he was doing to her was actually nothing short of rape!

But her despairing sobs were literally drowned out by the increasingly loud sounds of the man's urgency as his body built towards his moment of climax - and, in the expectation that it would bring an end to the continuation of the sharp, stabbing pains, and unlike the first time, Marianne found herself longing for a speedy conclusion.

If the volume of his bellowing grunts were anything to go by, he came even more powerfully than he had in the car-park, and, when he was done, had to cling to the tree behind her for support for a minute or two. Feeling humiliatingly disgusted with both him, and herself, Marianne took that opportunity to slip sideways away from him, picking up her discarded clothing as she hobbled towards the car.

She had time to wipe most of the smearing mess from between her thighs, replace her panties and bra, but even as she was slipping the dress back down over her head, he rejoined her. 'See, I told you you'd love it.' he said. 'We must do it again sometime - you'd like that wouldn't you!' he added with the same confidently leering grin she'd seen before. 'But,' - he added - 'there's another thing. The car's insured, right?'

'Of course it is.' Marianne replied unthinkingly.

'So, what we'll do is this.' he said as he opened the passenger door and indicated she should get in. 'I'll drop you off at the car-park, then you go and have a coffee or something, just give me half an hour, then ring the cops and report it's been stolen.' he explained before slamming the door and heading around to the other side.

What he'd said simply made no sense to her, and she thought to herself. 'If I ring the cops about anything it will be to report I've been raped. But of course that's unthinkable; for one thing, the publicity, and for another, he hadn't been physically violent, well at least not in the way that had left any outwardly visible markings on her.'

'Why would I do all that?' she asked as he slid into the seat beside her.

'I can get good cash for a car like this - I've got some pressing debts, you'd like to help me sort those out, wouldn't you? I mean so I'm less hassled the next time we meet, so I can do more good things for you.'

The full implication of what he'd said hit her suddenly - he not only thought she'd actually enjoyed being fucked the way he'd done it, he also expected her to be sufficiently grateful to help him off-load her car. He'd all but raped her, now he wanted to do virtually the same thing to her car!

The force and fury of her anger rose in much the same way the sound of the engine did as he gunned it, and even as the car slewed around on the gravel and headed back down the track, Marianne knew one thing for certain - the bastard may have had her, but she was damned if he was also going to get her car!

If she'd had just a little more time to think it over, she probably wouldn't have done what she did - but adrenaline is an even more powerful fuel than gasoline, and even as the idea formed, she reached for the previously unused safety-belt, pulled it across herself, and clipped it. Then at the very next bend in the track she braced herself; then reached up and, gripping the steering wheel and using all of her rage-powered strength, thrust it away from herself.

The angle that the car struck the tree-trunk twisted and sheared not only the engine mountings, but also several leads and lines connected to it. The force of the impact jerked Marianne forcefully forward, the webbing cutting and bruising her shoulder even as it saved her from smashing her head on the windscreen. The man had no such protection and even over the noise of the twisting, tearing metal she heard the sickening sound of bone cracking as his head smashed itself against the pillar.

Even though dazed and shaken Marianne had enough sense to reach across and both turn off the engine and retrieve her keys and hand-bag before getting out of what was left of her twistedly misshapen car. Then she wobblingly stood beside it for a few moments; re-gathering both her thoughts and her wits. 'At least one part of his plan was usable.' - she thought - 'I could report the car stolen - then who knows what the thief might have done with it? But I'll do that from home, certainly not from here!'
For some reason her mind made an apparently disconnected leap to something Katy had mentioned in passing; that she'd heard that a few of the smaller cab companies were reputed to use unlicensed drivers. That's what she needed, she realised, a driver who would have good reason to forget he'd picked up a woman like her from as unlikely a place as this. Better still, she thought, would be from the road below her, then if for some reason he did get curious it would be easy to say her car had broken down.

Reaching into her bag to double check she had her mobile, she felt her fingers brush against something else, something that made her momentarily freeze. She peered back into the car; the man was unmoving, his head at what looked to her like a quite impossible angle, one side of it thick with rapidly congealing blood. Although she wasn't prepared to get close enough to confirm it, she somehow knew he was dead. 'The predatory bastard deserved it!' she muttered through clenched teeth as she pulled out the book of matches she'd found in the bottom of her bag.

The hood had sprung open in the smash and she saw various fluids leaking and dripping from several places around the still hotly smoking engine; lighting a match, then using it to light the others, she tossed them down - pausing only long enough to see it start an at first faintly flickering, blue flame - then turning and, wincing from the sharp pains in both her pussy and her shoulder, began stumbling down the track to the roadway below.

IF YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY CHECK OUT ALL MY OTHER SUBMISSIONS - AND

IF YOU WANT CONTRIBUTORS TO CONTINUE POSTING TO THIS SITE

PLEASE DO YOUR BIT AND VOTE!!!

12