Alphia Corporation Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were gasps of indignation from some of the ladies, but Karen looked amused. Carrie glanced at her and she just shrugged.

Carrie's eyes went open in surprise and Karen put her hand on her arm. "Don't worry, honey. Annette knows how to handle these things. She's a great teacher. Watch."

"So I looked up at him, put my finger in his face, and said, "Don't be such an asshole, Bill, and don't change the subject. I know how this company works, and I also know that your proposed change lines your pockets but costs the company millions AND expose Alphia to ERISA lawsuits for failure to honor existing long term agreements," Mrs. Bishop said clearly. "I am corporate counsel and I am telling you that your plan is, at best, stupid and at worst an act of disloyalty by a member of the senior leadership."

Annette calmly sipped from her teacup, aware that everyone in the room was hanging on her words.

There were murmurs of consternation from the women.

Tom Owens surreptitiously stroked his rock hard cock through his trousers.

Finally, one of the ladies asked the question that everyone wanted to know the answer. "What happened?"

It was clear that Mr. Bishop knew how to play to a room. She smiled at the question and paused to take another sip of her coffee as though the question was of a topic that was mundane and banal.

Which, given her position in The Arrangement and the challenges she faced in an a virtually all male work environment, it kind of was.

"He leaned over me and said, 'Fuck you, you slut. After we all take turns fucking your corporate cunt and making the fancy-pants corporate attorney kneel and bob for our sperm, the entire board is going to cum in your mouth and on your face while I stuff your pussy. For your last load, you are going to be on your knees covered in cum with my dick down your throat,'" Annette relayed calmly, doing a quite good impression of angry Mr. Brooks.

"What did you do?" Emily Smith asked, aghast at Mr. Brooks' boorish comments. Several of the other women made sympathetic noises.

"I reached up and patted him on the cheek. 'Billy,' I said, 'You can do whatever you like ... but we are STILL not adopting your changes to the 401k program. It saves money in the short term but it is illegal and fucking stupid.' And then I walked away."

There were gasps in the room.

"You go, girl!"

"Oh my God, I would never have the courage ...".

Annette leaned back and sipped her coffee again, accepting the complimentary responses as her due. She responded only to Carrie's question.

"What happened?"

"Oh, he did exactly what he threatened to do to me," Annette said nonchalantly. "The rest of the board was amused by how pissed off he was so they let him direct the after party. Usually we adjourned for a couple of hours and let me make the adjustment from colleague to cumslut but towards the end of the board meeting, right after his idea was voted down, he announced that he proposed an amendment to the normal proceedings: 'I say we all fuck the bitch immediately, right now, on the fucking boardroom table.'"

Annette had the undivided attention of everyone in the room. The ladies were staring at her, amazed at her courage and proud of her. Tom was as hard as a rock, jealous of all the senior executives, hoping against hope that someday he might have the opportunity to enjoy Mrs. Bishop himself.

Annette allowed the moment to extend and then continued with a smile.

"There was a momentary pause. The other board members were not entirely certain that this was a good idea or how I was going to react. I mean, it was well within their rights to 'fuck the bitch' as I am, after all, a Junior Executive, but the way Mr. Brooks set it up I could tell was a little disconcerting to them and there was a momentary silence."

You could have heard a pin drop in the room.

"The Chairman had the gavel in his hand and was about to gavel the meeting adjourned but paused to give me a questioning look. I gave him a casual smile and a shrug to let him know that I was up to him."

"He gave a stern look at Mr. Brooks, and said, 'Bill, I know that you and Mrs. Bishop have had differences and that there is a standing expectation that she will be ... um, involved ... in post-meeting celebration of another profitable quarter, but Annette deserves and has earned our respect for her keen mind, hard-nosed business sense and legal expertise.'"

"Oh, wow," one of the more gullible ladies breathed, "the Chairman did that?"

Annette just looked at her and smiled. "Not exactly," she replied with a delicate little snort, "because there he paused to give Mr. Brooks and me careful looks to allow the point to sink in and then a grin bloomed across his face: 'But on the other hand, Annette is still a junior executive slut-wife and our corporate whore so I second Bill's motion to 'fuck the bitch' right here and now. How say you?'"

"Eleven male hands immediately shot into the air amidst a chorus of male voices loudly saying 'Aye'. Chairman Jones grinned at me, the gavel still in the air. I grinned and raised my hand and said, 'Nay!' and the Chairman laughed out loud and immediately banged the gavel. 'It is eleven Ayes ... against one objection. Meeting adjourned and Mrs. Bishop is now our slut. Bill, the floor, and Annette, are yours.'"

Annette Bishop paused to sip her coffee, enjoying the moment. The ticking of the handsome clock on the far wall was loud in the silence.

"We usually take a break for a couple of hours and meet up in the Chairman's office, but Mr. Brooks wanted to make me submit in the boardroom, in my business clothes, because he is stupid. He tried to make me strip slowly and expose myself piece by piece but the other board member shouted him down. 'Just get her fucking naked already, Bill.' So he had to settle for making me lie naked on the boardroom table, spread my legs and finger myself until I came, which did not take long because they were all staring at me and undressing as quickly as they could."

"He also had a couple of janitors bring a big couch in and he let them stay, so they got to fuck me too, and he fucked me hard in the pussy and the ass - like he always does - and he did wait until I had a face full of my colleagues' sperm - and a couple of big loads from the two guests - before he ordered me to come over to him to get on my knees to suck his dick again. I could barely see at this point and I had to be led over to him."

"'On your knees, you cunt,' he growled, and as soon as I dropped to my knees he fed his cock into my mouth for like the fifth time that afternoon. He grabbed the back of my head and gagged me and made me deepthroat him and then he backed away and fisted his cock until he shot a giant load on my face and then just walked away, evidently quite proud of himself."

There was a momentary shocked pause.

"And I had a great day! I love that hard, nasty sex. The next meeting a few months later he went at me over something, thinking that he had broken me or whatever was in his pea-brain and I shot him down again." Annette shrugged. "He fucked me really hard after that meeting, just like always, but he did not try to make a spectacle of the thing again. And no janitors this time."

She swallowed the last of her coffee before reaching forward and pouring herself another cup of black coffee in the stunned silence that followed. "And that was pretty much the end of his nonsense trying to bully me and override my recommendations to the Board."

Tom Owens' cock was rock hard.

"The point is, ladies ... and Tom as regards your wife, Nancy ... we all have a role to play in the success of the company and we have a lot of power in the dynamic that is going on here at Alphia. No one is going to EVER say I have not done my share. Also," Annette continued, "I will suck, fuck or give my ass up to any senior executive, vendor, customer or whoever as required but no man is going to use The Arrangement or my body to silence or control me."

There was a general nodding of heads and a murmur through the room.

Annette's voice changed and became louder and crisper. "I'm going to bring the traditional woman's area of strength - the bedroom - into the workplace and do what I need to get what I want from the group of men whose needs make them easy to play."

She looked around the room to catch the eye of every woman, and then turned to the sole male figure.

"Now let's talk about our sister in arms - and your wife, Tom - Nancy Owens. The board is going to put an issue up for a vote. I like the plan and I am 100% in support. The junior executives as a whole, not female vs. male, should be sharing in their obligation to keep the senior executive cadre satisfied 'in house' without the need for complications from third parties"

"Nancy has been avoiding her responsibilities. Certainly your wife has had her legs spread by every member of the senior executive team, but you ladies have been helping her avoid fucking her colleagues on the junior executive team. That is clearly a violation of The Arrangement by all of the junior executives, and the board is going to retaliate because this is a serious encroachment on their control of The Arrangement and I am not going to try to stop them."

"How - what are they going to do?" Karen asked, her brow furrowed.

"It's obvious. They are going to try to sow division by making Nancy eligible to be called out by junior executives to close deals, which should have happened a long time ago. She is going to have to eventually fuck all of her colleagues and I can, maybe, understand why she is nervous about that, but if she cannot find a way to use her feminine wiles to turn things in her favor then she does not deserve to be promoted."

"That's one, and they are going to hope that Nancy balks and tells them to forget it, that she would rather keep things as they are. I will talk to her about that, and you have to as well, Tom, because that is not acceptable. If she chooses that I will personally see to it that she is never promoted."

"Now, I understand why this all started," Mrs. Bishop said, in a softer tone now. "And I agree; the senior staff was using Mrs. Owens almost exclusively during the work week, rather than us and our husbands, because she is female and pretty and she was there in the office, and that, while not a strict violation of the rules, certainly bent the spirit."

She paused again for a moment. "I completely agree that Nancy's treatment was unfair and it interfered with her ability to put the time in to work towards advancement as quickly as her male colleagues were able to do so. That was really what was unfair about the situation; men should not be promoted because they have to spend less time on their knees or bent over an executive's desk."

There was a general consensus at that.

"And so to address that, and this is the second action the board is taking, they are going to make clear that in the absence of Nancy being available for relief anytime, your husbands are going to have to step into the breach, or, more accurately, kneel at the feet of the dominant males and suck a lot of cock," Mrs. Bishop continued briskly, "and probably also bent over and used."

Carrie's eyes went wide at that but it seemed to generate no surprised reactions from anyone else so she closed her mouth and went back to paying attention.

"No sympathy from me there, they should know the score by now. It's not like I didn't blow dozens of men during my time at Alphia. Patrick has taken his share of cock, too, so if any of your husbands push back, tell them that I will vote against their promotion forever. The senior executives are going not just for satisfaction and relaxation but to make a point, which means that your husbands are going to be much busier than is actually necessary."

"Third, they are going to try to make these meetings awkward. You ladies have been holding out on Tom because you could, and that is going to end. I am going to recommend to the Board that all us ladies, including me, must submit to you, Tom, in any way that you want us, whenever you want us and it is going to be expected that you are going to take advantage and enjoy yourself."

"I am certain that Bill Brooks is going to enjoy putting that motion to the board and making me vote on whether I have to submit to you, Tom," she laughed easily. Karen smiled and some of the other ladies giggled. Lauren Boozier frowned.

"Have any of you ladies slept with Tom?" Mrs. Bishop looked around the room.

"Shame on all of us," she said when none of the women raised a hand. "We have allowed Nancy's concerns to run this show and that was a mistake."

"Mr. Owens?" Annette looked right at him.

"Y-yes?" Tom stammered.

"Before the meeting adjourns, pick which of us you want today and you can have her. It can be one of us ladies, two of us, the entire cabal if you wish. You can play with us here, at your house ... at any of the ladies' homes at your option ... except for me. I know it sounds hypocritical, but you cannot have me today unless all you want a quick blowjob right now because I have an important brief due to the Circuit Court this evening. But Tom, pick a day and time and give me a little advance notice and I will rock your world."

"Ok," Tom said.

There was a pause and Annette gave him a confused look. "Ok what?"

"I would like a blowjob from you now."

"Ummm, we are about five minutes left in the meeting. Do you mind if I wrap up the meeting before we start?"

"That's fine, but could you get naked now? You can finish the meeting naked, right?"

For the first time during the entire meeting Annette Bishop seemed off balance. Tom Owens' sudden burst of confidence had taken her by surprise. "Yes, yes. I'm sure I could."

She put her coffee cup down and stood up, shrugged out of her skirt suit jacket which she hung over the back of her chair. She unzipped her skirt and stepped out of it.

The other women were silent in surprise. Several were frowning as they saw Annette submit to Mr. Owens in front of them.

"No," Tom's voice interrupted Annette as she began unbuttoning her expensive blouse.

"What?" Mrs. Bishop said in surprise, turning to look at Tom.

"No, not just you, Annette," he said, calling her by her first name for the first time in his life. "You said I could have whatever, and whoever, I wanted. I want you to take off your clothes, Annette, but I also want you, Karen, and you, Carrie and you, Lauren, and Denise, and Nicole, and Sonia, and Emily and Deidre. All of you," he gestured to the entire room. "I want to watch you all undress while Annette ...".

Tom's confidence began to wane in the face of a group of beautiful wives, some amused and a few visibly annoyed.

"... while Ms. Bishop sucks your dick?" Karen finished his thought for him. Carrie chuckled at Tom's embarrassed reaction. Karen gave him an encouraging smile.

"Um, thank you," Tom croaked. "Right. That. I want to see what the senior executives have been enjoying while Ms. Bishop ... blows me."

There was a low burst of feminine noise and uneasy objection that died down as Annette raised her hand. "Ladies, poor Nancy has been fucked by all the senior executives for almost two years and none of us, including me, has addressed the issue. Mr. Owens has been suffering through The Arrangement long enough without any relief from any of us."

Mrs. Bishop continued to undress. She removed her blouse and was revealed in her hose, bra and panties which were clearly expensive lingerie, matching and somehow both unbelievably sexy and yet reserved at the same time. Carrie determined to ask Karen later about the designer.

Some of the women were a little sulky about the situation. "Lauren," Karen said briskly, "it's not like he is only going to see your scrawny ass naked ... you are going to have to screw him sooner or later." Lauren scowled again.

Mrs. Bishop quickly stripped off her panties and bra and stood before Tom, entirely naked but for her heels and thigh high hose, her arms out-stretched. "Ta da!" She said as she displayed herself to him.

She was tall, thin, lean, very fit and undeniably female. "Beautiful, and very sexy," Tom thought to himself.

Her abdominal muscles were defined and tight and her pussy lips just were visible through a patch of neatly trimmed brown fur between her legs. With her pixie haircut she was perhaps the most desirable woman Tom had ever seen. She just exuded sex.

Clothes for the successful businesswoman were her armor, Tom realized. Mrs. Bishop's skirt suit had concealed a sexy and vulnerable woman.

Tom gazed around the room in a happy state, truly enjoying the view, undressing the ladies with his eyes and trying to decide how he would exercise his newfound power.

"Thank you, Tom," she gave him a smile and smoothly returned to her seat. "Ok, ladies, just a couple more items to discuss ...".

She tailed off as Tom interrupted her again. "I get whatever I want, right?"

"Yes," Annette said, glancing at the clock on the wall. "I only have 30 minutes left, Tom."

He nodded his understanding. "I know that you are much further along in the company than me and have a seat on the board of directors and everything, and that you are a very accomplished corporate attorney, and all, but at least until I cum, I want you to call me sir."

Annette's mouth dropped slightly open in surprise. "Yes ... sir," she said. "Is there anything else?"

"Will you swallow my load when I cum?"

"Of course, sir, if you want me to," Annette replied.

Tom nodded eagerly, his dreams coming true, and Annette waited for further instructions but Tom gestured for her to continue.

"Ok ladies, we need to schedule the date for the next meeting, which will be at Lauren's house next week and you all have to work on your husbands to join us. They have a lot to lose, so let's give them a lot to gain. Does any woman here object to being offered to one - or two - of your husband's colleagues for a tryst, or two, to take away some of the sting of this decision?"

There was a murmur amongst the women but no objections, although Lauren Boozier looked less than pleased. "Ok, alright ladies, with that I consider the meeting adjourned," and she turned to Tom Owens with a bright smile. "And now sir, I believe that I have the honor of the first amongst us ladies to blow you."

She rose gracefully and approached Tom in his seat before sinking expertly to the carpet in front of him. Annette gave a sexy chuckle. "Bump up," she directed, "I can't do this until you get these pants off."

Still blushing, Tom lifted up his hips and Annette tugged on his jeans until she got them down to his knees. She reached up again and pulled his boxers down as well, freeing his hard cock.

"Mmmm," Mrs. Bishop said, fondling Mr. Owens' hard penis. "You have a very nice cock, Nancy is a very lucky woman ... at home and at the office. Steve says she is one of his favorites."

"Thank you," Tom panted and he jumped a little as Mrs. Bishop kissed the tip of his cock. "Which of these lucky ladies will be first to provide you the visual portion of this afternoon's entertainment?" Annette asked without turning around.

Tom reached for Mrs. Bishop and pulled her head to his dick. She quickly covered the head with her mouth. He could have cum in moments but Mrs. Bishop was very skilled at the task in hand ... and mouth ... and she was gentle to wanted to stretch the moment out longer. Besides, she was eager to see that bitch Lauren have to submit to Tom Owens before the day was done.

Tom glanced around the room in a happy daze. Carrie grinned happily at him while Karen and many of the other ladies were composed and relaxed. Lauren's lips were set in a firm line and she was scowling. Tom looked away from her, intimidated.