Alphia Corporation Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know ...," he began.

"You've already done this, Sam," Steve reminded him gently. "You could have refused Borges when he wanted you to suck cock, and you could have told Gary you did not want to get fucked. But you were brave enough to explore."

"Well, not really ...," Sam protested.

"Yes, really," Steve insisted. "The Arrangement is not slavery. You can stop things at any time, but you haven't. Granted, you will give certain things up if you do, but that is fine. You can decline anything you like and you have so far accepted everything thrown at you and Carrie"

Sam paused, and recalled Mr. Borges standing in front of him, and then over him as Sam sunk to his knees at Borges' nod. He remembered feeling the erotic shame that flowed over him as he heard Carrie's heels from behind him as he submitted to and serviced his boss. He felt his cock swell.

"This is so ... confusing," he whispered, partly to himself, and Steve nodded.

"Be true to yourself, Sam, or at least be true to your desire to explore your sexuality," Steve counseled gently.

"I'm gonna do this," Sam said in a rush. Steve nodded again.

"Yes, you are. Carrie wants this, very much. And Emily is so excited that you and Carrie being broken in together like this."

"Oh my god," Sam murmured, turning Steve's words over in his head. The thought of the submission and of being voluntarily 'broken in' was frightening.

"That's terrifying," Sam said, and Steve nodded again.

Sam was interrupted by the wives approaching. He looked up to see Emily holding his wife's hand as the women approached.

Carrie was slightly behind Emily, being pulled into the conversation.

"Darling," Emily said, looking at Steve. "You ready?"

Steve blushed, but laughed and said, "No, not really, dear."

Emily gave her husband a feral grin. "We are DOING this," Emily said, her eyes bright.

"I know," Steve said. He looked a combination of excited, determined and resigned. It was confusing to Sam to see his own feelings show so clearly on his colleague's expression.

"Carrie slut," Emily said, "Tell him."

"Oh Sam honey, I love you so much," Carrie said, sliding into the seat next to her husband and taking his hand in hers. "And we should do this. I think ...".

She paused as Emily cleared her throat.

"... I know ...", Carrie restarted, "I know that I need this."

Sam's breath felt tight in his chest. He squeezed his wife's hand. "I know," he murmured, "I can tell. I will ... play along."

"Hah!" Emily said, evidently satisfied with the response. "Let's go, girl, we need to get ready for the men. The boys can catch up."

Emily held out her hand to her friend and fellow Slutkateer but Carrie was not quite ready. "Darling," she murmured into her husband's ear, "I haven't told you this before, but I loved watching Mr. Borges feed you his cock."

Sam gasped and looked at his wife. Carrie nodded eagerly, her mouth opened slightly. He could see her pink tongue wet her lips briefly. She was seated in her seat, her legs crossed and her body leaning into his. Sam could see her waist and her hips, and he delighted as always in her femininity and beauty.

"You struggled with it at first, but then you really tried to do a good job. And you were good with Gary, too," Carrie continued, giving the nearby Emily a look as she tried to intervene to make sure the wives were ready.

Emily nodded impatiently but backed off and Carrie slid into the seat next to her husband and took his hand in his. She pulled his hand to her and held it between her breasts. She could feel her husband tense up and gasp. He wriggled in his seat and Carrie smiled to herself, knowing that he was adjusting to the pressure of his swelling cock.

"Darling, my love, this is part of The Arrangement. Emily, me, you and Steve ... we all need to surrender to the men tonight, darling. I want you to make me proud, make Mr. Borges proud ... and play your role. OK?"

Sam felt his head spin. The whole situation was so strange, and so erotic ... but it felt *right* to play his role.

He glanced over at Steve, seated to the other side of him, and saw the other husband nod encouragingly. He glanced at Emily who was bouncing on her toes in impatient excitement. "You boys will both do great, can we go now please, Carrie? We are short on time."

Carrie ignored her friend for another moment and looked into her husband's eyes. "You CAN do this, darling. You can!"

"I love you," he murmured to the most beautiful woman he had ever known. "Go. Have fun. I know what I have to do ... and I *will* make you proud, my love."

Carrie beamed and gave her darling husband a kiss back.

And Emily took her hand, and the Carrie flounced off and up the stairs and out, and straight off her sexual map.

12