Alpine Hideaway Magic Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thunder rumbled outside as I collapsed atop my aunt, who breathlessly pulled me in for more kisses. Our forbidden lip locking was lovely but brief as I soon felt a finger tapping me upon my shoulder.

"Time for her arsehole Stephen," my grandmother directed, "you'll need to seed her backdoor and then get on with fucking your sister and cousin!"

I nodded and rising from my aunt, felt my grandmothers hand upon my balls as she quickly recited a spell. Within seconds my stiff phallus was restored and my grandmother instructed my Aunt Ilse to spin herself about and prepare for a good therapeutic buggering.

Quickly complying, my aunt was in short order before me with her lovely arse pointed high. She pulled her rump apart with both hands while keeping her shoulders low upon the mattress and her head turned to one side on the pillow. I adopted my flat footed crouch and guided my rigid throbber down into her upturned rectum.

The warm squeeze of her bottom-hole was just as lovely as my mothers had been. My Tante Ilse grunted and squealed with a bit of pain but I could see from her face this was nothing new for her; in fact the way her mouth morphed into a fiendishly happy smile. I could tell that just like my mother, buggery was one of Ilse's favorite bedroom games!

I began to plunge and fuck whilst Oma reached between our legs to fiddle my aunt's quim from low and behind. Using her wonderfully wicked mind, my grandmother once more kept me from splashing my seed until sufficient time had passed. Knowing I could rut as hard as I pleased without spending I savored that lovely anus of my auntie, a very lovely bugger-hole as bugger hole's go. I fucked and thrashed an enjoyed myself supremely in her turd chute; all whilst my aunt howled and swore with a mad expression of reckless abandon and forbidden pleasure etched across her face! Upon realizing my aunt was very much "ready" Oma merely snapped her fingers.

"HAAAAHHHHH! OOOOHH!" gasped as hot brine flowed from her cunt freely and down both our legs, Ilse's entire body wracked in a joyous sex-quake. A split-second later and I felt the lovely shudder of my own spouting as now both of us were caught up in a shared happy release. I snarled and shook my head triumphantly, sending generous geysers of piping hot man-curds up my aunt's foul nasty tail-pipe!

"Alright Stephan," Oma addressed me, "up off your aunt and on to the next one. I think your cousin Bettina is the most critical of the two, your sister Gudrun can wait."

I pulled out of Aunt Ilse's arse-hole and moved to Cousin Bettina. I shot a glance back at my Aunt who was already asleep and blissfully unconscious. Just as before, the tell-tale signs of my fucking and buggery flowing like melted sugar from her cunt and rectum; making her resemble a fleshy glazed strudel. In fact, I can still remember it plain as day. I smiled at my handi-work until nudged by my grandmother who corrected me with,

"Pay attention lover, you still have work to do!"

With that she knelt before me and commenced to suck upon my cock, fragrant from the nastiness of my aunt's backside. She nursed at my member for several seconds before snapped her fingers. My cock filled with blood and was ready. Spitting out my fully restored member from her mouth, my grandmother wiped a trail of saliva that had run from her lip to my cocktip as she exclaimed wetly,

"Just as before... take that lovely schwanze and bring it to Bettina's lips, boy; she's all primed with mushroom slop and she'll be quite agreeable, I should think!"

Grandmother was right. My cousin Bettina, there all nubile and naked with her golden blonde pigtails and smallish upturned breasts looked so demure and innocent, but that was all an illusion. With my cock at her lips my nineteen year old cousin began to suck ravenously. I felt a hot rush of happy lust run up and down me like a wave and joyously thrust my hips against her face whilst gently gripping her by those pigtails. It was only a few minutes before I blasted my seed down her throat to the pleasing sounds of her greedy gulping. Why - I'd never seen my cousin with such a gluttonous appetite!

If she was self-indulgent with my cock spouting down her throat, that was nothing compared to when my cock was once again restored and wedged deep up her cunt, madly sawing back and forth. She was absolutely beastly and wanton the way she wrapped her naked thighs about me; humping back against my downward strokes for all she was worth. The whole time and just like her mother, she cursed and swore; shaking the rafters with oaths and filthy rants. For my part it was all I could do just to hang onto this blonde-haired blue eyed sex-demon of a cousin! I wrapped my hands about in her pigtails just to be sure she'd not throw me off from the ferocious bucking from those remarkably powerful hips of hers!

"OH JA STEPHEN THAT IS IT PULL MY FUCKING HAIR JUST LIKE THAT!" Bettina screamed, her face raging with lust.

I cast a sideways glance and could see my grandmother had roused both Mother and Tante Ilse from their sleep. She set about moving the two afflicted women together, helping my mother atop my aunt. Apparently Oma had figured the perfect way to keep those two warm... by piling my mother and aunt atop one another, crotches to faces and letting the power of my sperm and the mushrooms do the rest. They didn't need much prodding either!

There they were, my mother and Tante Ilse locked in a Sapphic lick fest; their heads bobbing between one another's thighs. Both were intent on gobbling as much of my seed as possible from whatever pink leaking hole presented itself. My grandmother, always a delightfully bad influence could not help but join in. She set upon them both licking here and groping there until both my aunt and mother had brought one another off in a loud and lovely lesbian crescendo!

It was about this time I found my attention redirected back to my cousin. She was desperately panting and heaving her hips at a frantic pace against me; her fingers pulling at her nipples and twisting them as if she'd a mind to pull them off! Sensing her closeness to release, I quickened my pace as her juices flowed freely from her cunt down my shaft and balls. In but half a minutes more time, she was wailing and quaking with delicious agony as her quim-quake seemed approach and approach and approach. The problem for was it seemed it would never quite "get there." It was like standing on a train platform and feeling the locomotives approach, yet the train was still nowhere in sight.

Grandmother seeing our predicament, rose from the fleshy lesbian knot of my aunt and mother. She realized that during all the Sapphic excitement and entanglements she'd been not only delaying MY cumming, she'd been doing the same with my cousin and completely forgotten things. She snapped her fingers and both Bettina and I bawled with joy; my cousin happily shuddering and splashing my cock and balls, while I sent hot jets of steaming penile porridge into the furthest depths of her womb!

It was pure delight, but nothing compared to the sweet stinky squeeze of Bettina's sphincter upon my shaft once my erection was fully restored. Her rectum was so wonderfully tight and her naughty heart-shaped arse was simply MADE for buggering! I rode her masterfully, pulling on her hair and playfully choking her now and again as she pleaded with me to do more of the same!

So it was rough she wanted? Well I could play rough! In between my chokes and hair tugs I spanked the arse I was plowing... making Bettina shriek and scream for more... and HARDER!

I shot a glance to my grandmother... who was now leaning back at the head of the bed. Down between her legs was my mother, lapping Grandmother's cunt like a cat face down in a bowl of cream. Behind Mother, my Tante Ilse knelt with her face between Mutti's arse cheek's licking every last drop of my seed from my mother's arsehole. At some point, they swapped out, with my aunt's face down in Grandmother's pink quim while Mutti licked and slurped my seed from Tante Ilse's well-fucked anus.

By now, me and my dirty wanton slut of a cousin had brought one-another yet again to the very brink of climax. Grandmother upon hearing our cries opened her eyes and noticing our closeness, snapped her fingers. A great crash of thunder rocked the house upon its foundation and Bettina and I cried out in blissful agony, she drenching our legs in a tumultuous orgasm and me, blasting her guts with copious quantities of piping-hot ball curds. We fell forward happily!

"Stephen," Oma scolded, "no time to lie down on the job! Your sister still needs servicing. Oh and Bettina, join me and your mother and Aunt Greta over here my dear!"

With that, Bettina rose with a trail of my seed dribbling down the crack of her arse. She moved to where Oma, Mutti, and my Tante Ilse were frolicking. I turned to my sister Gudrun, being "kept warm" by my Tante Margarite.

Margarite eyed my now limp cock and snapping her fingers, restored my erection in but a few seconds. She rose from Gudrun's sweating form and began to move to Oma and the rest of the women saying,

"Well, if this is the last patient for you to treat, I suppose I will see what help I can be to your Grandmother and the others!"

She then moved to Oma and "assisted" with the recovery procedures of my mother, aunt, and cousin. To put it plainly, she practically dove headfirst into the fleshy humping mound of feminine bellies, breasts, and undulating arses. Oh well... she knew best! I on the other hand had important things to do... namely my sister Gudrun.

Just as my mother and Tante Ilse are definitely sisters, so my cousin Bettina and sister Gudrun are most definitely cousins. The familial resemblance is there, the blonde hair (although shorter and a touch closer to red), the blue eyes, the smallish breasts and perky bon bon nipples. The difference is Gudrun's sex. While Bettina has a pretty pink slit affair, Gudrun has an external pink and purplish flower blossom... a sort of lotus flower that resembles a dark red sunset that you stop and wonder at for all the varying hues associated with it. I had to go down first and feast upon what I was about to fuck!

In retrospect I chose well...in fact I was quite happy with the delicate taste of her tulip-truffle petals. I eagerly licked and sucked at them, pulling the meaty purplish wings of her flower and rolling them around in my lips playfully; making her wiggle her hips slightly despite her lapsing in and out of delirium. I then moved my snout and gobbling lips to her pink hooded bud, flicking it with my tongue and giving it a few tender suckles to which she pushed her hips up against my face in earnestness; grinding herself against me. She was keen, despite her illness!

I moved up and straddled my sister's chest, placing the very tip of my schwanze to her lips. Instantly she opened her mouth whilst keeping her eyes closed. She commenced to nurse and suckle at my organ; milking my member in great warm luxurious strokes. It was a wonderfully wicked forbidden interlude between a brother and his nineteen year old sister until she brought me to orgasm a few minutes later; my fingers clenched and unclenched in her short blonde locks as she gulped down the generous jets from her brother's cock.

Almost instantly as the last of my seed hit her insides I saw her eyes go wild with what would best be described as wanton animal lust. With my erection flagging but still sufficient for penetration, I waisted no time; sliding down her belly to the notch between her legs. I pushed between her meat petals while her fingers danced upon her clitoris in a busy vibrato worthy of any cellist. A shove of my hips and I found myself "in up to the balls," as Gudrun gasped with delight!

What followed was marvelously hedonistic magic; me rowing my hips into my sister as my penis hardened stiffer and stiffer. I looked over at my grandmother. She noticed me amidst the heap of humping she-flesh and shrugged, calling to me,

"That was not any of my spells this time - its all you, Stephen! Now ride your sister for a good proper splitting... cunt and arsehole boy! You know the procedure by now! Fill them both to the rim with your ball butter!"

I didn't need an more coaching. I set myself to the task and mated with my sister as she raised legs and wrapped arms about my back. Our lips locked and unlocked again and again; making the wonderfully forbidden bond of fucking between two people of the same mother! I was lying with my sister and she was beside herself with joy, relishing each stroke.

I felt transformed - for now I'd gone so far as to fuck my sister. Decadence and incestuous hedonism now being a mantel that I wore with a sense of pride, the more filthy the better! It was the last frontier for me with regards to forbidden pleasure... or so I thought! There was still my grandmother, my wonderfully foul mentor and elder wife...and her magic. It could do so many many wickedly wonderful things, and still can for that matter!

At the moment however I had more to consider than my Oma's magic. I had a sister to fuck and to fuck hard. We fucked with me atop her between her legs, in the manner of two that were recently wed. We fucked on all fours with myself behind her as she shrieked into the pillows, sobbing with pleasure. We fucked on our side, in a slow cuddling embrace as her juices freely flowed from her sex like hot tears. At last with myself on my back and with Gudrun astride me with her girlish tits dangling in my mouth like ripe fruit she came (and came hard), screaming with joy as I bit and sucked at her collar button hard nipples.

Grandmother's hand rose from the knotted writhing throng of lesbian entanglements and her fingers snapped. Raging and snarling as if I might choke on my own spit, I shot off a great steaming geyser up my sister's cunt. An enormous crash of thunder and lightning rocked the house and out in the barn the animals squawked in terror.

Gudrun fell upon me, smothering my face with kisses and caresses. I rolled her and with her on her back I gave her the same in turn. We cuddled and whispered sweet things to one another for a minutes time before the sound again of my grandmother's fingers snapping forced my cock to coarse with blood and instantly stiffen.

"You still have her arse to fill Stephen! Bugger your sister good and proper! Get to it boy!"

We rose and reset ourselves... Gudrun in front of me, her presented high to me with her head and shoulders low in submission. I moved to my crouching position, steering my throbbing member to her dunghole. I stabbed and pushed at the aperture that until now had only known my sister's vilest of activities, sending my cock up the wrong way of her wrong but oh so right stinky nether-hole.

She bawled at the onset of the buggery, crying out in surprise. I stopped and waited, letting the seconds tick by until she adjusted. It was with supreme control that I did this as I so wanted to fuck this marvelously tight filthy spot with reckless abandon... yet I waited.

At last there was a nod of her pretty reddish blonde head. I commenced to row as my hands pulled at the lovely upside down heart of an arse belonging to my sister. Almost instantly she responded with wicked glee shouting,

"OH JA MEIN BRUDER!"

That was all it took. Seeing that Gudrun was enjoying herself, I proceeded to plow faster and faster at her entrails. We also took it upon ourselves to change things up a bit; moving from the position of me mounted on my sister high and from behind, to that of something not unlike the man and wife position of earlier with the two of us facing one another and she beneath me, (only with my cock fully engaged up her filthy ass pipe). In that manner we could kiss and I could twist and tease upon her perky nipples, delighting in her schoolgirl squeals and chuckles. We then tried anal sex on our sides and even with her on her back (but with her legs well over behind her head resting upon the pillows), as I hammered her asshole straight down from above. No matter what the position, my sister was like a wanton partner in crime, eager to be an intimate participant in whatever rude manner I could fuck her bung-hole rotten.

We finally settled into a blistering bit of brother/sister buggery with her once again on all-fours and me squatting behind her; my cock pistoning back and forth in my sister's rude poo-pit as she began swearing and giggling... giggling and swearing...and becoming more and more excited. My grandmother heard our noise and sensed that both our excitement levels were nearing a peak. She opted to move the whole throng of humping Sapphic flesh over to where we lay in an effort to turn the whole lot of us into one enormous knot of incestuous debauchery and depravity.

I was suddenly surrounded by women all about me, licking and sucking, rubbing and caressing. The warm touches and flourishes of many tongues fell upon me, my sister.. our mother... and in fact all present! It seemed like each singular body was set upon licking and fucking the familial mass of fuckery upon that bed, no matter whom was presented for contact!

So what did I do? The only thing I could with my Grandmother holding both my climax and that of my sister in check for the right moment - I kept on fucking Gudrun's arsehole, (and enjoying every sweet stinky stroke of it for that matter)! Gudrun for her part pushed back hard against my thrusts, as she now reveled at the additional hands and mouths landing upon seemingly every location of her body; bestowed upon her by the very women closest in her life! She later told me this had been a whole new realm of experience for her. If our ties had been strong up till then, they for certain were as bindings of solid steel now!

Grandmother of course knew this only too well. To some extent she'd planned this, (although not the part of having my mother, aunt, cousin, and sister show up on this day and in this seriously ill condition). She is a planner - my Grandmother, and to her the world is a magical chessboard - crafty one she is! I was right on the precipice of orgasm, (as was my sister). The mouths and lips at my neck, balls and shoulders seemed to intensify my need to cum and cum hard! I saw grandmother's hand raise at the corner of my vision and her fingers went SNAP!

A great clap of lightning seemed to rip the entire sky apart in the heavens above the house and the mountain should as if kicked hard by an immense force. Gudrun howled with joy as her crescendo shook her body from head to toe; her cunt running freely with hot dew. Feeling my balls now no longer held back I came and came in great blasts, sending great hot jets of man-magma up Gudrun's guts! I done it; I'd fucked all four and most likely saved them from a serious fate.

There was just one final matter. As I fell upon my sister, kissing and sucking at her neck and shoulders grandmother lay across my back. With a note of congratulations she spoke in my ear.

"Well done Stephen," she said, "for a man who has been up all night fucking on the mountain of the witches, you did well in mating with these four, (as well as healing them)! There is however, one matter that needs to be seen to."

"Which is?" I gasped in between kisses of Gudrun's back.

"Their guts need to be washed out thoroughly. The device is waiting. Come, let's have you and Tante Margarite help me get these four women downstairs and outside. This will be a bit messy, just like it was the last time!"

By the device of course my grandmother meant the enema bag with its wicked three nozzles that we'd used several days before down in the village to flush out those poor women suffering from food poisoning. Now it would be employed to aid the women of my own family in the grip of this fever; a fever that thanks to my seed was waning... but my grandmother had to be sure. Well, she was the boss when it came to such matters and I was still the novice!