Alter Ego

Story Info
Graham's wife is a little confused.
2.3k words
3.84
101.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
English Bob
English Bob
2,421 Followers

Graham Ward sat. He had been sitting in the same position; eyes fixed straight ahead, for the last thirty minutes. The sounds of sexual excitement from the next room were disturbing and distracting and he half wondered if he would ever get used to them. He believed that his choice in this matter was limited. Every few minutes he would close his eyes, trying to block out the voice of his wife, Sandra, as she howled out her lust at the hands of yet another man. But it wasn't really Sandra, he knew this. Krystal was here now.

Krystal was the entity that took over his wife's body on occasions - and these occasions seemed to be becoming more and more frequent these days. Krystal looked like Sandra, sounded like Sandra, but she didn't act like Sandra. Sandra Ward was a sweet, innocent woman in her forties that had been married to Graham for more than ten years - ten years that, in the main, seemed to make some sort of sense to him at the time. Krystal was, to put it succinctly, a whore.

All the doctors had tried to treat Sandra; psychiatrists, psychoanalysts, they had even tried a faith healer, but all had so far failed to stop the materialization of Krystal. The medical profession all had names for Sandra's condition but none of them made much sense to Graham - he knew she wasn't crazy, but he thought it didn't take a team of quacks to work out that she had a split personality, an Alter Ego.

When Krystal was in residence, Graham was treated as if he were her pimp or caretaker; greeting her customers and mixing pre-copulation drinks. He accepted his task wearily but with the hope that sooner or later, Krystal would disappear back whence she came.

Graham's reverie was suddenly broken by an male orgasmic groan from the next room. He stood and, as if by rote, collected the large overcoat that the man had deposited with him on his arrival. Graham knew that now the man had finished, he would be leaving soon.

Within a few moments the door opened and a large black man appeared zipping up his fly. Wordlessly, Graham opened the front door and handed the man his coat who, equally silent, took the proffered garment and disappeared out into the street without a backward glance.

Graham sighed audibly as he closed the door and returned to the apartment. The door to the bedroom was open and he walked inside. He nodded at "Krystal" dejectedly.

"You okay?"

"Fine, but shut the fucking door there's a draught!"

Graham closed his eyes. Sandra would never have used such language. He doubted that she would even know the meaning of some of the profaneous language that Krystal used.

"Why do you do it?" he asked for what must have been the hundredth time.

"Look, man. You do your job and I'll do mine, okay? I fuck for a living and you watch my back. It works fine, my cunt's like gold and it makes us plenty of cash! Stop fucking complaining, I give you your share of the money, don't I?"

Graham shivered as he looked at his wife's body sprawled out on the bed. She hadn't even bothered to close her legs and he could see her wet, open vagina in all its just-fucked glory.

Krystal loved to tease. She knew with her legs spread so wide that Graham could see all that she had to offer and, as always, the thought of a man staring at her body excited her. She arched her back and pulled her thighs wider, her fingers pulling at her labia and opening it to reveal her pink, moist pussy. As her hands began to pull on her nipples, stiffening them and preparing herself for her next customer, she immediately noticed the bulge in Graham's pants.

"Look's like you wanna watch more than my back!" she breathed. "You like to watch Krystal play don't you?"

Graham took a deep breath and swallowed. His mouth felt dry and his brow heated with embarrassment. She was right, he did like to look at her and a part of him hated himself for that fact. He too was aware of his growing erection as he watched her play with her tits and open her pussy to him. Yes, damn it! He did want to watch more than her back.

"Be a good boy and run my shower for me." she said snapping her legs shut playfully. "My next client will be here soon and if you're very good, I might leave the door open!"

Graham resumed his sentinel position seated by the front door and waited. He checked his wristwatch as he heard the shower stop and Krystal's feet pad across the carpet on route back to the bedroom - her working domain. This would be her third client today and it was still only midday. He wasn't surprised. Unlike Sandra, Krystal had a seemingly insatiable appetite for sex and he had sometimes known her to satisfy eight men in the same day. Graham often felt guilty - sometimes he honestly preferred going to bed with the wild Krystal than he did with his own sweet Sandra; Sex with Sandra was good - on the odd occasions that they did it - but with Krystal it was so different. She was an animal in bed and would happily suck him off or consent to anal sex with an eager, wicked grin.

The shrill ringing of the doorbell made him start. The client was a few minutes early, he noticed. Graham answered the door to a tall white man and took his coat. He recognised the man as having visited only the day before. He was becoming quite a regular. The two men exchanged knowing smiles and Graham watched the customer head towards the bedroom. Krystal, still naked, greeted him as he entered the room and, much to Graham's interest, did exactly as she had promised and left the door slightly ajar.

Graham could feel his breathing coming in short gasps as he stared at the open door. His guilt still niggled at him, telling him that to look in would be somehow cheating on Sandra. But his curiosity was too much. Quietly he approached the door and peered into the room.

The man was just undressing, helped in this task by the nude Krystal. Her fingers undid his shirt buttons and pulled the garment from him while he shed his pants and shoes.

"Let me help get this nice and hard!" breathed Krystal as she wrapped her fingers around her client's swelling cock.

Graham watched as the man kneeled up on the bed close to Krystal and allowed her to stroke up and down his tool. Her large, full breasts hung heavily on her chest as she manipulated the man's cock, teasing him and allowing his throbbing cock head to trace lazy patterns wet with pre-cum over her nipples.

Krystal's customer sighed deeply and closed his eyes as she swept her hand down under his balls and gently stroked his scrotum. Graham could see that he was now in a highly excited state with his cock twitching in Krystal's hand.

"Lie back, sweetheart and let Krystal take care of this for you," she cooed seductively.

The man followed her suggestion and, spreading his legs to allow better access to his cock and balls, reposed comfortably on the bed.

Graham watched. His own cock was throbbing in his pants as he saw Krystal continue to slowly masturbate her client in front of him. He had never seen a sexual display such as this before and it excited him so much. Slowly he unzipped his pants and began to stroke his own tool in time with Krystal's ministrations.

Krystal was beginning to become excited herself. Her client was hard and swollen in her hand as she stroked his member faster and faster and squeezed his balls lightly with her other hand. She wanted to taste him. She had put his cock in her mouth when he had visited her yesterday and was impressed with the clean, salty taste that he possessed. She could feel her nipples hard and swollen and she knew her pussy was literally dripping moisture.

Slowly she dropped her head into his lap. Her hand gripped his turgid shaft and she knew that he could feel her hot breath on his groin. She looked at his cock; inspected it almost, before extending her pink tongue and licking up the entire length from his balls to the seeping slit at the top. He tasted as good as ever and with a hungry mouth she enveloped his cock head and sucked him in.

Graham was going almost crazy with lust. The woman in front of him had the look of his wife; the small birthmark on her inner thigh that was now exposed, the shoulder length blonde hair that cascaded sexily around her shoulders, the arch of her back as she fellated the man so expertly. Graham's guilt and frustration rose momentarily in his chest as he thought of Sandra doing these things with another man but quickly disappeared again as he told himself that this was Krystal - the whore - not Sandra - and whatever she did was no reflection on his sweet innocent once-a-month wife.

It looked to Graham as if Krystal's customer was beginning to show signs of strain under her expert oral caresses. His eyes were tight shut and his breath was beginning to come in short, rasping gasps.

"Damn, baby!" he cried through clenched teeth, "Get on your back and let me fuck that pussy of yours! I want to feel your cunt around my hard cock!"

"Oh yeah, honey!" whispered Krystal, for ever playing the good, happy hooker, "I want you inside me...want to feel your big, hard cock pounding away in my box.....come on, baby...fuck me...fuck Krystal til she screams out for more!"

With an effort of strength that would be associated with a much younger man, Graham watched the client flip the eager Krystal onto her back and drag her legs as far open as he could. Her head fell back onto the pillow and her hands went to her breasts pulling and pinching the stiff nipples until they stood out red and swollen from her breasts. Graham saw the man's cock hard and twitching as he pushed himself between her legs. His hands gripped her thighs and pulled her up towards him, tucking her bare feet under his arms.

With a single, mighty thrust he was inside her. Graham realised that there was no finesse here, no foreplay, just a raw animal coupling; the man was using his wife - or rather her alter ego - for his sole enjoyment - he was treating her like the whore that she was!

Graham continued to jerk himself off as he watched the man ravage Krystal with a frantic, raw passion. His hips rammed forwards hard and urgently as he drove himself into her body. Graham looked at the expression on Krystal's face; her eyes were tight shut and her mouth was open in a silent moan of lust as her willing body was taken so roughly. Graham had half expected her to be bored or depressed, but Krystal was far from that; it was clear that she was enjoying every second of it!

Krystal felt her back arch involuntarily as the big man above her thrust into her hot pussy. She heard herself cry out time and time again as she felt his hard cock trample her clitoris and search out her G spot. Her legs trembled and she knew it was coming. Her toes curled, her nipples tightened as the waves of pleasure crashed over her. She was a whore, but a whore who gave herself completely.

As her vaginal muscles contracted, Krystal sensed her client's tool begin to swell within her.

"On my tits!" she gasped. "Cum on my tits...on my face...in my mouth....cum for me baby!"

Graham watched in awed fascination as the man almost reluctantly hauled his dick from the dark, wet confines of the hot pussy he had been thrusting into and straddled Krystal's chest. His hand moved swiftly up and down his shaft as he pointed himself towards her waiting face. Graham timed his strokes in perfect unison as he looked on. He could see the man was about to cum and wanted - no, needed - to cum himself at the same time. He couldn't have timed it any better; as Krystal's client gave a final, guttural groan of satisfaction and let loose a huge stream of cum onto her breasts, Graham's own tool belched into liquid life and his own semen surged up from his balls and covered his hand. As he saw the viscous liquid drip down and stain the carpet he looked back to see his wife's upper body almost covered with semen.

Sandra yawned and fell back on the bed when she heard the door close behind her client. She felt a little exhausted but happy and contented. She had to admit that the invention of her alter ego, Krystal was beginning to be hard work. The fooling of her husband and others had been easy - the difficult part was keeping up with all the wonderful sex that she now had to deal with. But still, she thought, it certainly beat life with a husband that wanted to fuck her no more than once a month!

For the third time that day she padded her way towards the bathroom for another shower. Her body tingled as the water cascaded down over her. She soaped her cum stained breasts and touched the open, sensitive lips of her sex. She shivered as further sensations of excitement began to creep over her insatiable body as her fingers stroked her swollen clitoris. Oh yes, she thought quickly as she savoured the idea of her next client, she felt she didn't ever want to stop. Krystal would have to stay around for a while longer yet!

English Bob
English Bob
2,421 Followers