Altered Genesis Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ever since I saw you in those sexy track pants!"

It wasn't until then that he noticed clothes all over the floor. Posters of movie and music stars littered the walls. On the opposite wall was an impossibly ripped boy standing naked with his enormous erection pointing upwards in vein subjugation. Dean knew that he was attractive, but he could never compete with such a distillation of feminine fantasy.

He looked away and pushed the terror back down. She only wanted one thing, and he knew it.

"I just have to make her feel good," he thought to himself, "Just remember the golden rule that they say on Modern Boy: 'the feminine orgasm is the purpose of sex, the male orgasm is optional.' So I don't really need to loose my virginity to make her happy."

She pulled his T-shirt off with surprising ease and threw it on the floor. Then ran her hands down his front and over his fatless abs. Dean was proud of his definition.

"Oh my Goddess!! That's fucking amazing! You sexy stud! I love it! You are one prize to look at!" she said as she removed his belt.

Dean was shocked by her strong language but before he could even think, she had unclipped his belt and he was blushing a deep red. He was losing control of the situation fast. His belt chimed as it hit floor and her nails dragged along dents at the top of his vee. They clasped the top of his hotpants and she ripped them to the floor.

"And woo!" Charlotte could not help but holler as she saw him naked for the first time.

Dean felt as if he was a stripper and she was the audience. A wave of shame washed over him. He was naked and humbled in front a femme for the first time in his life. His mother would practically disown him if she ever found out that he let a femme see him naked outside of marriage. But even the shame could not compete with the rush of affirmation that he felt. The most popular and wealthy femme in school was infatuated with him; it was intoxicating.

His cock was hard and upturned. It demonstrated that he was ready to give himself to her, to be enveloped and submit in a way that only a male could. He had been raised to view sex that way but he still couldn't stop himself.

He knew that girls found male pubic hair offensive so he had freshly waxed himself the night before, just in case Charlotte wanted to see him naked.

"Wow, aren't you a big boy," she gave his cock a slap; causing it to wiggle side-to-side, "So beautiful and submissive. This will do just fine!"

Her approval lifted a weight of anxiety off of him. He wanted please her all the more.

She stared at his cock like a starving femme; he could tell that she wanted ride him. He didn't want to have sex but he thought that if he could please her well enough with his tongue then she might be satisfied with that.

He crouched down beside the bed and put his hands on her thighs. Sitting on the edge of the bed, she reciprocated by opening her legs, leaning forward and tugging on her long dress.

"There's a good boy. Unbutton it," she said with a hand on his head.

She was confident and comfortable, as if she had done this before. Dean felt lost and unsure of himself. He began unbuttoning the front of her dress to reveal her hairy legs. They were a foreign sight to him. It was rare to see the legs of a femme as they were usually covered by a long, modest dress. And unlike males, they were not expected to shave.

With both of her hands clutching his hair, she guided him to her sex. He knelt down before her and began to tentatively lick her labia through a thick bush of wild black hair. He faithfully did his best to stick with the techniques that he had read about.

"Treat the vagina like the most precious thing in the world. When good boys lick pussy they put the satisfaction of the femme first and always obey direction. But most of all, femme love boys who don't just lick pussy, they worship it. These boys are grateful to be humbled so that a femme may receive pleasure. If you approach oral sex this way, then any femme will find you irresistible." Modern Boy magazine.

Dean hated the idea of kneeling before a femme in such a servile manner, but the way that she positioned herself on the side of the bed left him with no alternative. Equality between the sexes was important to him, but he also wanted to impress Charlotte. He told himself that he was showing her his prowess rather than worshiping her.

"Touch my nipples with your hands," she spoke with a firm urgency.

Dean looked up at the sight of feminine power. Her generous belly was complimented by two mountainous breasts which were topped by the expression of sultry hunger of a femme in heat. She was still fully clothed, only making her more intimidating. Dean reached up to her breasts, unsure of what to expect. She cooed as his finger found a hard pointy lump budding underneath her modest blue dress. He had never touched a nipple before but he had seen instructional videos. He went to work.

"Faster," she said as she pressed his head into herself harder.

Dean could feel her hands say, "Know your place as a male!", as she clenched his hair. But wasn't sure if he was imagining her offensive thoughts.

"And look at me, good boy," she said sharply.

Dean couldn't believe what he was doing. He had always assumed that his first time giving a femme pleasure would be on his wedding night. It felt so right to be finally doing it, but he knew it was wrong. But what else was he supposed to do? With so many sluts prepared to put out for Charlotte, making her feel good was the only way to compete.

Charlotte appeared to be enjoying herself and this made Dean more determined to please. Giving cunnilingus was more difficult and unpleasant than he had anticipated. Her sex was pungent and Dean's tongue and jaw ached like fire after only a couple of minutes.

The only porn scene that Dean had ever forced himself to sit through came to mind. In that, the boy gave a lady an orgasm in two or three minutes. It was filmed from her point of view, and the boy stared into the camera. Dean felt painfully awkward watching it.

He wanted to give Charlotte release, but as each minute rolled past without her orgasm his anxiety grew. Several times he had to slow down because his jaw and tongue were tired. Each time he slowed, she got frustrated and aggressively rubbed her engorged sex across his face, leaving streaks of her moisture in his eyes. Each was a stinging reminder of his failure to perform to her expectation; he needed to do something more to please her.

After what seemed like an hour, he spoke up. Recalling some lines that were recommended to him in an article.

"Oh, Charlotte. Thank you for letting me do this for you," he said in a deep sultry voice.

The words were hollow and false to him, but he just couldn't bear the humiliation of failing to satisfy her. He was getting desperate and was willing to try anything. Anything was better than failing to give her an orgasm.

She looked down and locked onto him with ecstasy and aggression. The pleasure on her face was welcome conciliation to him.

"Ohh! I don't think that I can hold on much longer when you talk like that pet! Do you want me to cum on that pretty face?" she said urgently.

Dean nodded with wide eyes as his tongue was busy dancing across her clitoris.

"Do you want to swallow all that I give you!?" there was more urgency in her voice now.

Dean's eyes went wide like saucers and he froze for a second before nodding.

She gripped his hair and pulled his head away from her vagina as she reached the edge, "Beg for it!"

"Oh... um", he stuttered, "Oh... p-please Charlotte. Please cum on my f-face!"

She dealt him a quick soft slap on his cheek, "And!?"

"A-and... and...", Dean couldn't find the words, he didn't want to find the words.

"Because I want to swallow your cum!" she punctuated her instruction with a firmer slap to his cheek.

"Be.. c-cause I want to s-swallow y-your cum," he said with a forlorn look.

His obvious reluctance didn't give Charlotte any pause at all. She slammed his face back into her hairy mound with a wet slap. Moments later her entire body shuddered and she squeezed his head with her powerful dark legs.

"AAHHH!! Goddess!!" she cried as rush of pungent fluid filled Dean's mouth and dribbled over his cheek. It was salty and smelt slightly of urine. He knew that this was good news but it was an awful sensation. He grimaced and spluttered only to have more flow into his mouth.

"Oh yea swallow my jizz you fucking buck!" she shuddered as her eyes rolled back. Her face portrayed sensations of ecstasy that Dean longed to feel also.

"Learn your proper place boy! Aaww"

Her words hurt him but he reminded himself that she didn't truly mean them. After all, she was in the throws of an orgasm. He knew that femme weren't really in control during their heights of pleasure.

Rather than dwelling on it, he knew that he had a job to do. He shut his eyes for a moment and swallowed some of the fluid that rushed into his mouth. He felt himself gag slightly at the strange taste every time that his mouth filled again.

"Oohh yea!! That's right," she sighed from pure relief and fell backwards onto her bed.

Dean pulled his head out from under her hand, then laid down next to her and snuggled his naked body against Charlotte's as she rode the afterglow of her explosive release. Her impressive feminine chest was undulating with each breath.

Dean's eyes stung as he attempted to open them again. After carefully wiping some of the thick remnants of her pleasure, he looked in the mirror and was confronted by the image of their reflection. She was still wearing her sophisticated blue dress that honoured her dignity. He was a naked whore snuggling against her in a desperate attempt to please. His face was covered in creamy white globs of her juices. What shocked him the most was that his cock was so erect; it was even harder than the dildo that rested on her bedside table. He looked like a slutty mess.

Another passage from the sex advice column of 'Modern Boy' entered his mind, "An erection is the universal symbol of submission. Your cock is closer to your heart than your mind is and therefore it never lies. Listen to what it is telling you."

"Are you sure you're a virgin!? 'Cos that was impressive," she frowned.

"Yea. I've just... you know... read a bit," he said.

"Yea I can see that. Good for a beginner but you still have a lot to learn," she chuckled.

Dean started to get up and walk to her en suite to clean her cum off his face but she stopped him with a hand on his chest, pushing back onto his back.

"Now I'm going to ride you," she announced and began to climb on his naked body while still in her dress.

"Wait, I have a condom," Dean tried to get up but she pinned him down effortlessly.

"But baby. I don't like rubbers. They don't feel as good. I don't want anything to come between us sweetie," she pleaded as she found his hard offering.

"Besides, it's the wrong time of the month anyway," she lied.

Dean was beside himself with arousal and found her promise good enough.

"Ok," he nodded quietly. He focused himself as he secretly vowed to hold it in and not cum. He was terrified.

She deftly unzipped the back of her dress and took off her bra to reveal her young feminine orbs in all of their glory. Dean had never seen real breasts before in his life and had seldom seen pictures. Such a thing was considered an affront to feminine dignity. Breasts would appear in pornography, but only so that a boy could lick and suck on them while looking into the camera. The consensus was that they signified feminine power and authority. During sex they were nothing more than a conduit through which a lady receives pleasure; certainly not something to ever be used to entice.

Dean was mesmerized. He laid down on his back. His enormous circumcised offering stood rigid above his belly despite not being touched. A bead of precum collected at the tip.

Charlotte's eyes washed over his nakedness with thorough appraisal and her lips formed an arrogant smirk.

He always found her confidence so enticing.

She raised her eyebrows.

"Well, go on," she said.

Dean looked puzzled.

"Legs up!" a note of impatience entered her voice.

"For amazon position," she added. "It's the standard nowadays. I thought that you knew that. Don't you watch porn?"

"Oh ok, sorry," Dean said meekly.

With hands behind his knees, he lifted his legs high and wide, baring his perfect symmetrical balls and vulnerable anus to her. It wasn't until this moment that she had appreciated just how well endowed Dean was, his balls in particular. He had nicer assets than many of her favourite porn stars. In that moment she had never been more sure that he was the one to give her a daughter; the distillation of her fantasy. His wanton surrender and naïve male stupidity made him the complete package. She could feel her second orgasm stirring in the background. Nothing turned her on like the conquest of sexy virgin.

"Close your eyes honey," she said.

Dean complied without a thought.

"Keep them closed until I say."

Dean nodded, his mind was emptied by passion.

She picked up her phone and took a selfie with a defeated Dean in background. She was sure to keep his prodigious charms and his face in the shot while only showing above her neck. She hid her phone under the blanket.

"And open them," she said.

She slowly mounted him, taking her time to envelope his boyhood. Making herself comfortable, she pushed his legs higher and wider, forcing him into a painful stretch of his hamstrings and glutes.

"You really need to work on your flexibly honey," she frowned. "This is a bit uncomfortable for me. Good boys fold in half and give their femme a nice comfy ride. It's ok, I'm a big girl, I can work for it."

With a firm hand around the base of his cock, she directed his undignified expression of unconditional surrender towards her feminine alter. There it would be defeated and overcome by her superior femininity. She would use his expression of submissive devotion for her own gratification and pleasure. No matter how much he rejected the teachings promulgated by the sisterhood of Dibella, no matter how committed to equality he was, he couldn't stop these thoughts from entering his mind.

"OOOhhh!" she let out a purr of pleasure as Dean's head began to slowly stretch her opening.

"So big! You're so hard. Just for me!" she looked down at Dean with a combination of arrogance and excitement.

"You probably can't think straight when this thing is hard can you sweetie!"

Dean didn't know what to say, his head spun as he scrambled to think up a response.

"No need to think honey. Just let it happen and do as I say," she smirked with her eyes half closed, engrossed in pleasure.

"AAAWW" she cried out as she moved half way down Dean's offering.

"You are definitely the biggest I've had," she paused with a laugh.

"I don't even have a dildo this big."

For a moment Dean wondered how many boy's she had slept with before him. What happened to them? Will she just throw him away like the rest? He frowned.

"OOHHH! Wow!" she cried out while sliding all the way down.

Dean's frown was erased through an act of her will. The sensation was so intense that all of his thoughts of jealousy and insecurity were washed away in an instant. His mind shrunk until all he could process was the image of her powerful femininity conquering his once proud masculinity. He would never be pure again, but he didn't care, as long as he was hers.

He could feel the distant ache of his gluteus and back as he was folded in half. He didn't realise that he was so flexible. Charlotte was sitting on his balls and the back of his things. But all of that had faded into the background now.

"I can still crush this cock no problem. It's just all the more for you to serve me with. Big boys are always the most well behaved too. The girls are gonna be so jealous!"

"And I love to see a boy covered in my cum. He always looks so pretty when he bares my mark!"

Dean could still feel the dry remnants of her pleasure on his face. He knew that he looked like a slutty mess. That thought sent shame through his body. But he was out of control, he wanted this, and knowing that only made things worse.

"Just let me get more comfortable," she said.

Charlotte shifted forward on her knees causing Dean to grimace painfully as he was bent further than he thought possible.

"Oh wow," she hissed. "So good! You're a gifted boy. Not many cocks can hit that spot. I'm gonna make the most of this!"

Charlotte began to pleasure herself by rocking back and forth with purpose. Her slippery femininity choked his offering with selfish vigour. With each slow thrust, more of her juices dripped down his balls as if digesting his manhood. She held his ankles for leverage, bending him further and further in half, eliciting a groan of discomfort from him.

"Oh yea, you're my boy now!" she breathed.

She pulled Dean out until her powerful grip was only around his head.

"Yes!"

She slid back down and engulfed him more quickly this time. Landing on his plump balls.

"Ahhh!" she cried.

Back up.

"So good! Such a good cock"

She slammed back down more forcefully this time.

"Ooohh!"

Her powerful legs picked up the pace. Possessed by ecstasy, her full weight came down on Dean's defenceless tool of feminine pleasure impacting his balls harder this time. She had found her pace and nothing could stop her now. The thought of being consumed by her drove Dean closer to the orgasm that he was trying to avoid.

He looked up at Charlotte and immediately became enthralled by her bare breasts. He had never seen breasts move in his life, and these were enormous and symmetrical. Her areolas were almost the size of his palm. After only a minute, he realised that he had forgotten all thoughts of resistance and his orgasm was beginning to stir embarrassingly early. He was not prepared for this.

"Oh yea, I'm in control now pet! I'm taking your virginity forever! You will always be mine!" she said as she held him down effortlessly.

Her breasts proved her point with every rocking motion back and forth. They were a hypnotic demonstration of her natural power. Dean didn't believe in the Goddess but his cock was telling him something very different.

"Oh no please no!" Dean shook his head in panic.

"Oh yea, I'm going to milk you my stupid buck! You're going to cum now because I command it," she declared.

And not a moment later, Dean lost control absolutely.

"AAHHHH OOHH!!" He cried out like a common whore in a porn video as his masculinity was devoured.

"Oh yea my buck, I'm taking it all from you!" she panted as she accelerated towards another orgasm.

His mind was empty of everything but her. All of his cares were gone, only Charlotte mattered, she was all that was. The surge in his loins was unlike any that he had felt before as his cock surrendered his most intimate gift to her feminine palace. A gift that he could never take back.

"Oh yes," she cried. "Give it all to mommy! All that juicy baby batter!"

Dean was empty; all that was his had become hers. The sensation in his cock was pleasure but was also starting to feel like lightning. The electric jolts only intensified as she accelerated towards her second orgasm. Regret started to wash over him as the pleasure subsided.

"On no! Charlotte!" Dean moaned.

"I can't take anymore," he shook.

As if waking from a dream, he came back to his senses and realised what he had done. He had given up his most precious treasure and he would never be as desirable again. Suddenly he wanted to stop.

"Stop!" he cried.

But Charlotte looked down at him with single-minded hunger.