Alternatives

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck, that's good." Eliot leaned back in his seat, watching as the blonde head of this amazing twenty year old girl started to bob up and down on his cock. She worked mostly with her mouth but her hands were not idle, bracing herself on his thigh and stroking his balls. When he rested a hand on her head she reached up and pulled on his arm, making it very clear that she wanted him to keep his hand there.

He stroked her hair, exerting only the lightest pressure on the top of her head. Lauren did the rest, sinking down until she had his full length in her mouth and he could feel the tightness of her throat pulling at the head of his cock. She held it there a long time, teasing him with only the slightest movements of her skilled lips and tongue, before she dragged her head back up, just as slowly, and then dove down again with a suddenness that had him gasping and clutching tighter on her hair. She sucked hard, her tongue never still, and then slowed again, letting him relax in time with her movements, at least until she picked up her pace again.

Eliot leaned as far back in his seat as he could, letting the girl do whatever she wanted. Perhaps age did have its advantages, he reflected. If he'd been a younger man he would have cum already, and he wanted this to last.

He bit back a groan of disappointment when Lauren eventually lifted her head, letting his cock slide slowly out from between her pursed lips. She looked up at him, keeping her dark eyes on his as she shrugged out of her long skirt and the short black shorts she had been wearing underneath it, before climbing fully onto his seat, straddling him. Still maintaining eye contact she lowered herself down, drawing a long, low gasp out of him as his cock slid up into her slick, wet pussy. It was only once she felt him fully inside her that she closed her eyes and started to ride.

Slowly, steadily. It wasn't that she was taking it easy on him because of his age, Eliot was fairly sure of that. It was simply that she wanted to draw out the experience and make the most of every moment. She rose up on her knees and let herself down again, rocking back and forth on the firm cock sunk deep inside her.

As good as it felt, and he was having trouble remembering when it had last felt this good, Eliot didn't want to let her do all the work. He put his hands on her waist, feeling the smooth, cool vinyl of her corset on his palms, and finding a grip of the lacing that ran up the sides. He waited until Lauren had raised herself up on her knees again before he pulled her down, faster and more firmly than she had done up to this point.

The girl gasped and a shudder ran through her slender body. Eliot held her there, letting his cock throb inside her with only slow, deliberate movements of his hips. Lauren bit her lip and let her arms fall behind her back, not needing to hold on now that she was securely held. She pulled up, and he pulled her down again, and when she reached out to put her hands on his shoulders he was ready.

"No, Lauren," he said, softly but firmly, "keep your hands behind your back."

She nodded, doing as she was told. He had thought she would, having seen that almost instinctive move before in some other girls. He picked up her discarded scarf and reached around to wrap the purple silk around her slender wrists, and Lauren moaned softly and clenched her pussy more tightly still around him as he pulled the knot tight.

The girl swayed on his lap, unsteady now until he resumed his hold of her, one hand on her waist, the other on her back. He let his fingers drift up under her soft blonde hair, then down the length of her spine as he thrust up into her. Eliot knew better than to try to impress a twenty year old with raw vigour and energy, but he did have experience, and what had worked in his office at the Z Room all those years ago still worked now.

Some things, he was gratified to realize, you just never forgot.

He took his time, playing Lauren as extensively as she had played him, and every arch of her body, every soft whisper and groan that escaped her glossy lips, rewarded his efforts. She let him pull her down on his cock, then tried to rise up only so that he would hold her there longer. She squirmed in his grip, panting loudly, as his fingers reached the base of her spine and his thumb pressed against her tightly puckered little hole.

"Fuck me," Lauren gasped, head bowed, blonde and pink hair falling over her eyes. "Fuck me, Daddy."

Somehow he wasn't surprised that this stunning girl had some daddy issues.

Eliot leaned into her, kissed her bare neck and down her shoulder, murmuring to her that she was a good girl even as he pulled on the silk binding her wrists and held her in place. When he came inside her, after longer than he would have thought possible, she trembled in his grip and whimpered through her own climax.

"Good girl," he said, stroking her hair gently as she let herself fall forward, her head resting on his shoulder. "That's a good girl."

= = =

"So... yeah," Lauren said afterward with a small smile.

Eliot smiled. He had untied her hands carefully, and rubbed her wrists gently as she stretched and purred on his lap, and now she was back in the passenger seat of the car, one arm flung up and over the headrest as it had been before. She seemed very relaxed now, and entirely at ease with what they had just done.

"You were wonderful," he said.

She nodded. "You too."

She left it at that and he was glad that she did. Eliot had no doubt that the girl had enjoyed herself, and that it had likely been something of a new experience for her, but he had no illusions of how he might compare to other partners she had had. She didn't have to say more, and he disliked flattery, though he didn't think she was the type for that anyway.

They sat for a time, exchanging a few words ocassionally but mostly comfortable in their own thoughts.

"It's getting late," Eliot said eventually. "We should probably get going."

Lauren nodded. "Where to?"

"Home."

She gave him a smile. "Yours or mine?"

Eliot knew that if asked her to come home with him she would, and it was easy to envisage her stretched out on his bed, sleek and sensual and open to anything he might want to do. It was even easier to envisage how he would make a fool of himself before the end of the night, asking her to stay with him, making offers she didn't need and promises he couldn't keep. That was no way for a night like this to end.

"Yours," he said, starting the car up and backing out onto the road.

"Okay."

Eliot knew it was just wishful thinking, but he thought he heard a trace of disappointment in her voice, or maybe she was just wondering how she would explain to her dad that she had rolled his car off a cliff.

She gave him the address and settled back into the passenger seat, and neither of them spoke for a few minutes.

"So when I get back home," she said at last, "I'm going to read your book."

He chuckled. "Good luck finding a copy."

"I will. Then the next time I'm out here you can sign it for me."

Eliot thought about the handgun he had placed in the glove compartment when he had left his house earlier that night, with one chamber loaded. He thought about what he had intended to do. How he'd been dwelling on the past for weeks now, on the loss of old friends, and the sense that he'd outlived his era. Thinking about it now it all felt rather foolish and self dramatizing.

Even, and he smiled to himself, immature.

"You know where to find me," he told Lauren. "I'm not going anywhere."

12